Awakening the Beast Pt. 06: Harbinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly heard Caelin in her ear. It wasn't so much words, or speak, so much as an animalistic growl. As if his beast himself were taking her as his sexual conquest.

All at once, Caelin's hands grabbed Kelly's tightly, pressing them into the crossbar, the beast growled and sunk his teeth into her neck, and Caelin pushed inside her.

Kelly cried out loudly, wantonly being claimed as she willingly, no, desperately, yielded. Caelin filled her aching cunt from behind, grinding his hips against her ass. She fucking loved it.

Bent over like this brought back memories of their time in the park after the festival, fucking her protector. Looking down, Kelly's view seemed a bit surreal, seeing the dirty concrete floor, her jeans bunched at her ankles, feet surrounded by empty spent shell casings from the shooting, as she was assaulted from behind.

After fucking her like this for some time, Caelin released one of her hands and roughly groped her bare tits dangling and swaying free beneath her. She didn't even realize how much she needed to be touched there. Everywhere. Needed to be consumed and mastered. He squeezed and kneaded her soft tit flesh in his claws, claiming every inch of her.

Then Caelin stood up. Grabbed her hips. Fucked her hard, pounding his pelvis into her soft ass, making it shake and jiggle with every thrust. It was as if her hips had been perfectly designed by God for him to hold on to, just for this purpose. Each impact vibration reverberated through her whole body. Kelly's tits bounced and swung.

Oh, but there was more.

Caelin couldn't resist. He reached forward and took a thick braid of her hair into each tightly balled fist. He pulled her head back by her pigtails, almost as if they were reins to this mare he had mounted and was riding hard. As Kelly's face came up, a gasping moan came out of her mouth, her neck forcefully bent back by this beastly man that was fucking her.

Caelin was full of energy today, pumping her hard, taking her very roughly. It was incredible. He took both pigtails into one fist and held her shoulder with his free hand, getting even more leverage to pound her tingling pussy, slamming his body into hers.

"Oh God, baby! Fuck me hard! More, baby, more!" Kelly pleaded.

Caelin released his one hand gripping her shoulder and grabbed a length of the extra rope dangling from her bonds. As he pulled on it, the shackles on her arms tightened further, digging into her wrists, creating some light discomfort. Still tugging on the rope, he pulled it tight and across her lips. Kelly took the cue and opened her mouth, then bit down on the rope.

SMACK!

There is was. Caelin spanked her ass hard with his free hand, still pulling on her pigtails with the other. A twinge of sharp pain shot through Kelly's backside, mixing with the euphoric pleasure he was giving her at the same time. Kelly gave a little muffled yelp, her teeth digging into the rope.

He spanked her again, harder.

Something in the front of her mouth now, Kelly's breathing was a bit constricted, and she started to find her breaths becoming labored. It was work. Would there be enough air?

The sheer cacophony of sensations on various parts of her body, the pleasure, the light pain, the rough feel of the wood bound to her palms, the grit, dirt, and powder on their skin, the smell of burned sulfur and gunpowder, mixing with the scent of him and the musk of their sex, the sound of the bodies slapping together interspersed with loose brass shell casings at their feet being jostled with metallic clinks, her labored breathing, feeling so sexy, slutty, and dominated, all built to a fever pitch.

Kelly was simply overwhelmed. Her primal physical body took over, and Kelly succumbed to the sensory onslaught. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Kelly gasped in a half choke, and spasmed, her body moving in waves in front of Caelin. A fire exploded in her loins like she had never felt before, shooting electrifying ecstatic pleasure through every cell of her body.

Caelin grabbed her hips tightly with both powerful hands, and threw his head back. He released a deep, growling inner cry originating from his abdomen, and Kelly knew he was about to come. She wanted, no, needed him to cum with her, to satisfy him. He suddenly withdrew his sopping cock from her pussy, leaving Kelly feeling suddenly empty. Caelin thrust hard between her ass cheeks, nestling the shaft of his cock securely against her soft ass.

Caelin came hard, shooting his sticky cum all over Kelly's pale freckled back and ass. Load after load, rope after gooey rope sprayed onto her shoulders, the back of her head, onto the post and crossbar to which she was bound, and even past her, onto the ground in front of them both. As he came, Kelly body instinctually kept pushing back into him, her own orgasm making her grind her naked white ass against his cock, trying to keep sexual contact and draw as much out of him as she could. She couldn't stop her own primal beast inside her, needing to keep fucking.

Caelin held Kelly tight, making periodic gratified groans as they ground their grody, bare skin against each other. He again grabbed one of her shoulders for leverage, and thrust hard against her, pulling her body back into him. Kelly whimpered. He massaged her shoulders in his strong hands. Then her upper arms, being attentive to her body.

Caelin reached forward and gently took the rope bit from between Kelly's teeth. Kelly smacked her dry mouth and gratefully breathed free. She obediently stayed in place, bent over. Her hair dangled around her head, her breasts drooping free underneath her. Cum dripped off the sides of her back and hips onto the floor.

Taking his time, Caelin took the same shemagh scarf out of a pocket that he had that first day in the forest, and wiped Kelly off, adoring her skin. Watching her feminine back ripple as she continued to breathe hard and squirm. Caressing every bit of her. Then he stayed behind her and reached forward again, untying Kelly's hands from the post.

"Stand up, Pet."

Caelin reached underneath her and gently helped Kelly stand back up straight. As she did, her muscles ached. Her wrists and hands felt on fire, now released from their bonds.

They stood naked together, Caelin behind her, warm chest pressed into her back, wet cock nestled against her ass, arms wrapped around her, holding her tight. Kelly wrapped her arms on top of his in a very intimate gesture, her fingertips lightly dragging across his hairy arm as only a woman can. She leaned her head back against his chest and shoulders.

"I love the way you fuck me, baby. You make me feel..." Kelly paused. Well, that was just it. He made her feel. "... indescribable. I've never had that before."

Caelin kissed her on the cheek and neck from behind as he held her.

"You did good today, baby girl. In every way. I'm proud of you."

Kelly smiled.

This would prove to only be the beginning. For the next couple of months, the range became a regular outing for Caelin and Kelly, practicing, going through drills, steadily progressing in various skills and defensive tactics.

And yes, on some occasional nights, when they would find themselves alone at the complex, the two would enjoy a rough, dirty romp, exploring new limits of their sexuality.

Kelly was growing. Changing. Things were happening for them both.

And yet, black storm clouds gathered on the horizon.

12