Awakening the Beast Pt. 07: Veritas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After removing her shirt and bra, Caelin retrieved a silk scarf from the side of the bed. He brought Kelly's wrists together in front of her bare breasts, bound them securely together, and pushed her hands high on the bed, Kelly's arms stretched over her head. By default, she obediently kept her hands where he had placed them.

Caelin now scooted down off Kelly's legs and knelt between them, turning his attention to the lower half of her torso. Pulling slightly on her waistband, he softly kissed her navel, the uncovered delicate flesh of her hips.

He continued to undress her, sliding her panties and jeans down her legs, inch by inch, pausing to attend to each bit of exposed flesh.

Finally reaching her feet, Caelin removed her socks as the last bit of clothing, leaving her entirely naked.

Yes. Naked indeed, exposed and stripped bare in every way, inside and out, every last wall, defense, and pretense withdrawn from the man now with her. Never before in her life had she been so utterly vulnerable. There was nothing left for her to hold onto, or pretend she held privately in her inner sanctum.

Caelin again knelt on her legs as he undressed himself, pinning her body securely to the bed. When fully nude himself, he leaned forward, supporting himself with straight arms planted on either side of Kelly's shoulders.

He looked steadfastly into her with his hazel brown eyes. Neither one spoke. But they shared a moment, connecting spiritually in the silence. Naked in every way together.

Finally, Caelin drew in a breath. He spoke softly but intently.

"Baby girl..."

Kelly waited.

"It's not your fault."

What the fuck? This? THIS is what he says now, in a time like this? Kelly felt annoyed, right when she thought she might be stepping back from the all too familiar abyss she'd been plunged into, perpetually for years. Maybe they weren't connecting like she thought.

Kelly scrunched up her face a bit in confusion and mild annoyance.

"I know."

Caelin shook his head slowly, keeping eye contact.

"No, Kelly. It's not your fault."

What the...???

"I know, I know... it was just a stupid accident."

"No, Kelly.

It's not your fault."

A white hot stab of pain in her chest, her bound arms above her head now seeming out of place.

"No... I know..."

Caelin gently took her cheek in his right hand, looking down at her, more intently than ever.

"No.

This is not your burden to bear.

It's

Not

Your

Fault."

The pain swelled, cutting into her heart, crushing Kelly's chest.

"....

I..."

She stammered. Lost her voice. Grasped desperately for any remaining composure. Her head was swimming, her inner voices trying to sort out the truth from self-repressive lies.

Still cradling her cheek in his hand, Caelin leaned down and rested his forehead on hers in an intimate gesture. He whispered now. One final time.

"It's not your fault, Kelly."

Kelly viscerally felt something snap deep inside. That white hot pain exploded, splitting her in two.

The dam burst.

Another wail erupted from Kelly, uninvited and involuntary, a primeval lamentation borne from nothingness. Just when she thought she couldn't fall any further.

Caelin lowered his naked body onto hers, covering her as if a protective blanket, shielding her from the world. He held her securely as she shook, bawling.

Kelly squeezed her eyes shut tightly, obliterated with searing emotion. Instinctively drawing inward as a child curling into the protective fetal position, her bound arms came down, wrapped around Caelin's neck, pulling him further against her.

Their naked bodies pressed together, sharing every tremor in unison as Kelly sobbed. They melded, two becoming one. Kelly's grief poured out of her like an unleashed waterfall, roaring and demolishing everything in its path with awesome power.

Once again, Caelin just held her, motionless except the smallest stroke of his thumb against her again tear-covered cheek.

Minutes passed. More. Kelly lost a sense of time, crying until no more tears came. Her chest hurt. Ached. The lump in her throat made swallowing and even breathing difficult.

But instead of that fucking numbness returning, all throughout Kelly was aware of Caelin pressed upon on her. Holding her tightly. Skin on skin, chest to chest. Heartbeat to heartbeat. It was calming. Reassuring.

Slowly, Kelly traveled through her grief, a new and different type of journey. And Caelin just held her, his forehead on hers.

Eventually, Kelly's breathing slowed. Her emotions began to settle. Her spirit quieted just the tiniest bit, resting into a peaceful dark emptiness.

They lay together in silence. Then Caelin raised his head. Kelly opened her eyes to find him intently looking at her again with those intense eyes.

Caelin reached into his nearby pants pocket crumpled on the edge of the bed and withdrew a small box. Opening it with one hand, he pulled out a strip of thick, ornate black material.

"You're ready for this, pet. This is for you. You are to wear this for me, and only me."

He brought it to her throat, and fastened it so it was just right as a choker necklace, secure but not tight. Caelin looked at her throat thoughtfully, tracing the necklace with his fingertips, then took her cheek in his hand again and looked into her eyes with a smile.

Kelly remained quiet, looking up at him. Then Caelin took her bound arms from behind his head and pushed them up above her head, tying the silk scarf securely to the headboard. He ran his palms down the exposed underside of her arms, raising goosebumps on her flesh.

And Caelin began kissing her body again, tiny and delicate, slowly roaming her figure. Admiring. Tending. No teasing of any kind, he remained in constant contact with her, his strong hands firmly holding her body tight.

Not teasing. Soothing.

The message was crystal clear, even though unspoken.

Your body is claimed. Your soul is claimed. You belong. You are safe, bound, and protected. I know your every need, and you shall not want for anything.

Feeling bound, Kelly felt secure. Safe. It was liberating. Freeing. She could let go, knowing he was there.

All the massive crap she had been carrying for years, all those troubles and worries—Caelin was offering to take it all. That wasn't for her to worry about anymore. There was only one thing she had to do. It wasn't submission. It was something else.

Surrender.

And Kelly let go. She gave up. Gave up the pain. The burdens. All pretense of control.

Kelly unclenched her fists that had been unconsciously balled up for, what, an hour? Had it been her entire adulthood? The guilt might take some time to go away, but Kelly could feel some weight lifting.

With every kiss, Caelin replaced pain with love. Anguish with peace. Flowing over her, bit by bit he filled her emptiness. The numbing ache in her heart gradually dissolved, tension dissipating.

Moving up on top of her again, Caelin took her head in his hands and kissed Kelly deeply. Her lips willingly parted, inviting him to her. He kissed her and kissed her, connecting directly with her inner spirit.

Something else crept into the emptiness.

Desire.

Kelly became conscious of his chest pressing against her bare breasts. His masculine body covering hers. Her femininity responded naturally, heating her belly. Kelly squirmed ever so slightly just to feel his body rub on hers, stoking the fire inside her.

Being bound and captive was now making her wet. Kelly instinctively opened her legs for Caelin, drawing her heels up his calves. God, rubbing against him felt so good right now. It was such a welcome change from the fucking pain. Having him on top of her felt so natural. It just felt... right.

She could feel his body respond to her as well, his cock growing and hardening against her pelvis. Her desire was his desire. Their kisses grew more passionate. Deeper. Hotter. She needed something other than the pain. She needed to feel. She needed him.

Between kisses, she broke her lips away, her breath warm and labored, just long enough to whisper—"please."

"Please."

Securely bound, she was splayed open, her body willingly parting for him. Like a flower, she opened invitingly for him. Still kissing her, Caelin reached down and guided his hardened cock to her sex, moistening the tip in her outer folds, then resting it against her vaginal opening.

Kelly now yearned for him, and Caelin still did not tease. He gently pushed inside her, his cock head pushing apart her pussy lips and sliding full length inside her, filling her emptiness, both physical and metaphorical.

They both simultaneously groaned into each other, sharing a passionate kiss, tongues swirling. Kelly pushed her hips up into him, wanting all of him inside her. Lines blurred of where she ended and he began. They melded into one as lovers, fusing together in naked body and soul.

Moving together, Caelin and Kelly ground against each other, making slow, deep, passionate love. It was ecstasy, as if the first time. This was where she belonged. He was right where he belonged. And she knew beyond a doubt she belonged to him. She was owned.

As if reading her thoughts, his hand came up to her throat as he moved inside of her, resting on her newly gifted necklace. He rested his hand over the necklace as he took her, a reminder of his possession, as well as his accepted responsibility.

Kelly drew her knees up, repositioning her pelvis and dragging her heels up the back of his legs, feeling him shift inside her and drive even deeper.

Caelin slowly, rhythmically, rocked his body against her. It was more than just sexual. It was spiritual.

Kelly didn't know how long it lasted. Only that she was enjoying every second, like it would never end. This was exactly where she wanted to be, the rest of her life. She could feel every ridge and contour of his cock as he slid inside her, her pussy stretched and enveloping him.

After such an emotional night, she likely wouldn't be able to come, but was savoring every second, and wanted his seed.

"Baby," she gasped, in between kisses, "please come for me.

Please come inside me, Sir.

Please.

Oh, please."

Caelin continued to rock inside her, making love to her steadily and passionately, her body undulating with his every thrust. Kelly opened her eyes to see him looking down at her with conviction and intensity.

She felt his hand on her throat. Owning. Claiming.

She felt him drive inside her, over and over, and thrust her hips upwards in time to meet him.

She looked deep into his hazel brown eyes.

She felt the easing ache alleviating inside her heart. The pain, the despair, was mixing with the desire, the passion. The numbing emptiness was being filled. By him. By the two of them.

And at that moment, she unavoidably, starkly, realized something she had been denying for so long.

She loved him.

Admired him. Wanted him. Wanted only him. Kelly loved this man that was deep inside her, taking her pain and offering her endless love and protection. She arched her back, pressing her sweat-covered breasts into him, coaxing him. For the last time, looking straight in his eyes,

"Please."

Caelin's grip tightened on her throat. His jaw clenched. Kelly watched in wonderment as she beheld his own pleasure peak. Watched his own climax arrive, claiming his body and overtake him. She watched his face in complete rapture, studying his every feature as his face scrunched up in ecstasy, knowing that every bit of his pleasure was coming from her, and from the two of them together. Just that knowledge alone, that she was completely pleasuring this man, was a total turn-on and satisfying in a way defying description.

Kelly felt him drive deep inside her pussy, pushing his pelvis hard into hers, his whole body tensing up tightly. Staring into his strong eyes, she felt his cock swell, then twitch inside her, releasing load after load of his cum into her womb as he groaned with gratification. With the smallest of motions, Caelin rocked his pelvis against her, sending small pulsing sensations onto her clitoris.

Kelly matched his undulations, grinding back against him, squeezing his penis inside of her, milking his cum out of his beautiful cock. Over, and over, she ground against him as he rocked against her, wanting every drop of his cum inside of her. Kelly's chest heaved with deep, labored breaths, her full soft tits pressing and rubbing against Caelin's chest. She felt his stomach against hers, a light film of sweat between them.

As Caelin's orgasm subsided, the two of them panting against each other, he kissed her again, deep and passionately, their tongues swirling together. Caelin's goatee gently tickled her chin.

She could feel his body unclench. As his muscles began to relax, his body weight began to rest more and more on her, covering her securely like an extra warm, heavy blanket. Caelin rested on his elbows as he kissed her over and over, his cock still deep inside Kelly's pussy.

Caelin reached up and untied Kelly's bonds.

Enraptured with his kisses, Kelly's arms came down and wrapped around Caelin, the two of them writhing against each other, passionately embracing in love.

After some time, Caelin's cock slid out of Kelly, releasing a copious flow of cum with it. Kelly didn't mind, but Caelin smiled and rolled to his back, pulling Kelly to his side so they both could be comfortable.

Kelly rested her head on his shoulder and stroked his chest hair, letting her red tresses flow onto his arm and the pillow behind her.

For the first time in a long time, the demons were silent inside her. It was a different and almost unusual feeling. Kelly's spirit, still all jumbled up, at last felt like there might be peace that could be reached. She sighed, relaxing, releasing tension, and snuggled further into him, feeling their naked bodies against each other, her bare breasts still pressing into him, knowing he liked that. She brought her top knee up to rub against him and rest on his leg, and sighed contentedly again.

This was truly where she belonged. And to whom she belonged. There was no doubt in her mind. Kelly lay silent and docile.

Quietly, ever so quietly, not wanting him to hear her, she half mouthed, half whispered into his chest,

"I love you"

Author's note: Stay tuned for more story of Kelly and Caelin. I do appreciate every comment and rating below. No login required to rate or comment!

12