Awakening the Deluca Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers

They arrived at the mall and spent a few hours perusing the stores and Jackie bought quite a few items. Janine walked around lazily and had a hard time focusing on shopping. By the time Jackie was hungry for lunch, Janine had purchased absolutely nothing and had barely looked at anything. Jackie was more than a little concerned about her mother now, but she knew her mother's character. If Janine had wanted to talk about something, she would have said it. Jackie figured the best thing to do was ignore it. They shared a relatively quiet lunch, with Jackie doing the lion's share of the sparse conversation. It was late in the afternoon and they were both tired as they made it back to the house. Janine felt nearly sick from her inner torment but still she could not manage to broach the subject with her daughter.

The evening passed slowly and Jackie became more and more concerned over her mother's fidgeting and half-finished sentences. By the time Janine excused herself to go to bed Jackie was positive that something was terribly wrong. In fact, she figured that something was so wrong that she had to do act. She struggled against her initial intuition to wait for Janine to come to her, and finally decided to go up and confront her about half an hour after she had gone to bed.

Jackie knocked on the door and Janine nervously told her to enter. Janine herself had been unable to sleep. She sat in her bed and stared at the mirror across from her. When the knock had come she nearly jumped out of her skin. A moment later Jackie was standing in front of her with a long t-shirt on and with real concern in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jackie said earnestly and without preface.

"Nothing dear," Janine said completely on instinct.

"Are you sick? Did a relative die? Did I do something wrong?" Jackie said. She was more upset than she had realized. She hadn't considered the possibilities of what was bothering Janine until they started to spill out of her mouth. Now she was terrified.

"Oh no honey!"Janine said, intensely guilty for the fear she had engendered in her daughter. She felt foolish for thinking that her daughter hadn't recognized her unease during the day. She felt even worse considering she now had no choice but to tell her the truth.

"Well what is it?" Jackie said, breathing a little easier now.

"Well," Janine began, she paused for a moment then she decided that it was truly best to just make it like a band-aid, "I came home earlier than you think last night. I walked into the kitchen and I saw you and...your sister..." Janine said. Jackie's eyes got wide and her face flushed. She started stammering and tears welled in her eyes.

"Oh my God!" she said, "I am so embarrassed. I promise Mom. I know it was weird and wrong and everything, but I didn't mean to hurt you and I certainly didn't mean to hurt Tera. It just sort of happened." Janine felt a rush of relief in having spoken and felt remorse upsetting Jackie. It was probably harmless. They were just young girls. They were experimenting with their bodies and learning about who they were. Certainly society would view what they did as morally wrong, but Janine knew that society didn't always get things right. Sometimes there is a need inside of you that is stronger than society.

"Don't apologize," she said, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you today. I don't want you to feel guilty now. What you did is in the past and I am sure that no one was hurt." Jackie took her eyes off of her feet and looked at her mother with relief.

"I am sorry though," she said, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. She was in a rather severe state of shock, but she felt comforted now.

"Shhhh," Janine said, her maternal instincts kicking in now. She turned so that she was sitting on the edge of her bed in her pajama pants and t-shirt. She stretched her arms out and invited her daughter in for a hug. Jackie rushed forward and fell onto her knees. She placed her head on her mothers lap and put her arms around Janine's waist.

Janine ran her hand through her daughter's hair, shushing her and trying to prevent her from crying. Slowly, she felt Jackie's shoulder's relax as she realized that the danger was over. They both felt more relaxed now, as though they had dodged some sort of emotional bullet. Jackie continued to hug her mother tightly, but in a less panicked fashion. Janine breathed in deeply, trying to calm herself.

As she did so, she breathed in the delicate aroma of her daughter's perfume. She apparently wore the same perfume that Roseanna wore. Janine found herself driven back to a few nights before. Thinking of the last time she was so close to one of her daughters. She tried to fight the feeling, but suddenly she was realizing the feel of her daughter's body against her own. In a few minutes she felt the blood rush into her penis against her will. In a very short time, her dick was hard and pressing into Jackie's breast. For a split second the room was completely silent.

Janine was shocked when Jackie looked up from her lap with a big, knowing grin on her face. Janine felt her face get hot and wanted to jump out of her skin. She stood up quickly, but was embarrassed to find that her erection was sticking in Jackie's face as the girl had fallen back on her hips when Janine had stood up.

"Oh my god!" Janine groaned and then sat back down and put her pillow over herself.

"Don't worry Mom," Jackie said, "I have know about that for a long time. I haven't figured out what it means, but I saw it like six years ago when you were shower. I came in and you didn't see me and I noticed and then I ran out." Janine was shocked. Jackie had never given any inclination that she had knew about her secret.

"You knew," She finally managed to sputter.

"Uh-huh, it really isn't a big deal. It doesn't change who you are," Jackie said, unknowingly mirroring the language of her younger sister, Roseanna. Janine took a deep breath and told her daughter everything she had told Roseanna. She was surprised that she was on such a roll that she even told Jackie about her night with Roseanna. It all just sort of came out in a long flourish and when she was done, Janine couldn't look her daughter in the eye.

Jackie was also quite shocked. She had seen her mother's penis years ago, but had no idea that her mother had sex at all, let alone with her sister. But Jackie was intrigued. She was jealous that, once again, one of the twins had gotten something that she hadn't gotten. She was upset about being the oldest and having only responsibilities but no disclosures or special rights. She built her anger up inside until she decided to act.

Without another word, Jackie carefully pulled the pillow out of Janine's hands and threw it off the bed. Janine was laying on her back now and put her hands over her eyes. She still had an erection, but was too emotionally exhausted to do anything to cover herself. She barely felt it as Jackie slipped her pajama pants off, revealing her hard, pink 5 inch cock.

Jackie stared at it. She had seen a few penises in her day, but this one was strange. It was oddly feminine, it felt like it belonged on a woman. It was clean shaven and looked neat and compact in a way that no boy's penis did. Jackie slowly and carefully moved her hand up to her mother's member. She paused for a minute and then touched Janine's testicles. They felt warm and soft. Janine did not react. Jackie loved balls. She couldn't explain why, but she loved them. Her mother didn't seem to noticed so she gently began to knead her balls, to play with them with her fingertips and bounce them on her palm.

Janine began to take notice. She didn't know felt the same way she had with Roseanna. There was an internal part of her mind that knew it was wrong to keep going, but the more powerful, animal part of her couldn't resist. It was easier to give in this time, because she had done it before. She moaned loudly and rubbed her breasts through her t-shirt. Jackie leaned forward and tentatively licked her mother's balls and felt her mother's entire body shudder. Janine quickly pulled off her she and tweaked her nipples while she felt her daughter manipulate her scrotum.

Jackie was very hot now. She was lapping at her mother's balls and with her hands she reached under her t-shirt and slipped her panties down onto the floor. She moved her head back for a moment and was able to quickly tear off her own shirt, so she was naked in front of her mother. She leaned forward again and took her mother's left testicle into her mouth completely. She sucked on it, tasting the warm salty flavor of Janine's scrotum. Janine was blind with pleasure. All she could focus on was rubbing her own breasts and the intense pleasure that Jackie's mouth was providing for her balls.

Finally, after a few minutes, Jackie let the ball fall out of her mouth and she kissed them one more time. Janine gasped. Suddenly she was able to think again. But all she could think about was sex. She looked at Jackie, who'd disrobed, with her short blonde hair, taut breasts, and cute pink pussy and wanted her badly. She would do anything to have her.

"What can mommy do for you sweetheart," she said in a baby doll voice she didn't know that she had. She could tell that her tone excited Jackie who answered.

"I want you to take me," Jackie said in a husky voice. She still had the taste of her mother's balls on her tongue and she needed sex like she never had before.

"Well then come to momma baby," Janine said, patting the bed next to her.

"It's just..." Jackie said and Janine felt something fall into her stomach. Maybe she was forcing herself on her daughter.

"What?" Janine said in her more traditional voice now. Jackie smiled. She leaned forward and took her mother's dick into her hand. Janine felt her body relax.

"It is just the perfect size for something I want to try," Jackie explained and kissed the tip.

"What do you want baby?" Janine asked biting her lip. Jackie kissed the penis once more. She was feeling nervous now. She knew what she wanted but was afraid of how her mother would react.

"Can you put it in my ass mom," she said it bluntly and then winced when it came out of her mouth. Janine was relieved. She didn't know what she was expecting.

"I'd love to baby," Janine said, "I have some lube in the night table right there. Get it out," she said. Jackie reached into her mother's night table and pulled out a small tube of lubricant that her mother used when she masturbated. She squirted some into her hand and moved over to her mother. She ran her hands over Janine's shaft, covering it in lube. She handed the tube to her mother.

Jackie hopped up onto the bed and lay down at the foot. She spread her legs wide. Janine was impressed by her daughter's fully developed body and dripping pussy. Janine poured some of the lube onto her fingers and leaned over to her daughter. Jackie lifted her hips up slightly and Janine pushed her fingertips against her daughter's tiny pink asshole. She rubbed the lube deeply and she felt her finger tips slipping into it.

Jackie rolled over onto her stomach and then got up on her knees with her hands on the footboard. Her ass was in the air, stretched wide and she shook it as she looked back at her mother. Jackie had always had a bizarre desire to have anal sex. At first she had ignored the feeling, then she had accepted the fantasy but come to the conclusion that she could never ask someone to do it for her, and now here she was, with an opportunity to try it now, and with her mother no less.

Janine got up on her knees and moved in behind Jackie. She could smell her daughter's sex and she wanted it. She pressed the tip of her penis against her daughter's puckered asshole. She set it there for a moment. Jackie could feel it and she pressed back into it, begging her mother not to stop. Janine was happy to oblige. She took the tip of her penis in her hand and carefully guided it into Jackie's asshole. She pushed it and the tip slowly popped into Jackie's asshole, sliding easily in with the lube. Jackie was groaning loudly. Her body had never felt so full. She loved the way it felt.

"Don't stop Momma," she managed to groan out in between deep gasps of breath. Janine put her hands on both of Jackie's hips. She kept slowly, but forcefully pushing her dick into her daughter's asshole. Janine had never felt anything so tight; it fit like a leather glove. In a few minutes she felt her balls hit her daughter's pussy and she knew she was in as deep as she could go.

She started to gently pull the dick back out until only the tip remained in. She then slammed her dick back in as hard and fast as she could. Janine groaned and Jackie screeched in a loud, passionate voice. It was even better than she imagined. Even as her mother pulled in and out of her ass, slamming her hard, Jackie stayed on her knees and bit her lip. She was blinded by pleasure and was amazed when only a few seconds later, she was cumming. She had had so few orgasms in her life that the pleasure was almost unidentifiable and unbearable. As it wracked her ass and her entire body she pushed back hard into her mother's body.

Janine kept fucking her daughter. She could tell that Jackie was almost out of her body. The girl was nearly in a black out as a series of powerful orgasms tore through her body. It was beautiful to watch and Janine was grateful that she was able to provide it for her daughter. Finally, one last strong orgasm grasped Jackie and her asshole squeezed shut as tightly as possible. Janine kept trying to pump her cock into her daughter, but suddenly she felt her own orgasm hit. She came hard, pushing her dick into Jackie to the hilt and flailing her body forward over Jackie's body. She felt the cum pumping into her daughter's asshole. She felt the asshole fill and could feel the extra leeching out of Jackie's asshole and down the girls leg.

Jackie was breathing hard but not moving. Janine pulled her dick out of Jackie's asshole and they both enjoyed the odd feeling of the dick pulled out completely. Janine quickly fell down on her knees and put her tongue against her daughter's ass. She sucked on the girls ass, pulling out lube and sperm and drinking it down. She felt she had got al she could manage, she licked the little bits of cum off of Jackie's legs.

Finally, she felt full and put her arms around her daughter. She pulled the girl back onto the pillows at the head of the bed, sitting with her daughter sitting facing away from her between her legs. She hugged her daughter around her chest, feeling the girls breasts. Jackie turned her head and kissed her mother gently on the lips.

"That was amazing mom," she said, still breathing hard.

"Thank you so much baby," Janine said. They kissed again, their tongues meeting. When their kiss broke, they lay down on the bed and held each other for the rest of the night.

Chapter 7: The Twins

In the next few days all of the rest of the girls arrived home and Janine felt very strange. She didn't feel guilty like she had the first time. It was like something that had been inside of her had broken. She wanted her daughters again. Moreover she wanted her other daughters, the two she hadn't been with yet. All that remained with her was the desire to have sex. It was all she thought about when she was at work and when she was with the girls. Roseanna and Jackie could tell what was going on and they were excited. They wanted to help.

Finally, Janine couldn't take it any longer. She was finding that she was unable to do any constructive action in her life. She was afraid she was going to get a formal reprimand at work and she broke down and decided to ask one of her daughter's for help. She knew that it would probably be a bigger challenge to seduce her other twin daughter Rachel than her youngest Tera and she decided to go for the challenge first. She was going to need help for such a task.

One morning, as the girls were getting ready, Janine went to Roseanna's room and knocked on the door. Roseanna could tell by the look in her mother's eye what it was about and she was relieved. She was horny as well and was desperate for her mother. When Janine came into her room she agreed to do whatever was needed of her. In just a few minutes, they had a very good plan.

It began the next night, which was a Friday night. Jackie was at a friend's house for the night, preparing for a special edition of the school paper, which generally took an entire weekend. Tera went to bed early because she had a soccer game early the next day. Roseanna had convinced Rachel that they should sleepover in sleeping bags in the backyard. The De Luca's had a large backyard that was heavily wooded and very secluded. The family had often camped together and they all seemed to enjoy it. Even Rachel loved it, despite her natural prissiness. Rachel had readily agreed to the suggestion and the first step in Janine's new plan was in action.

During the early evening while the girls were setting up, Janine watched television and ruminated on her growing perversion. Rather than repulsing her, this time of reflection excited her. It was like she had sexually hibernated for years and now that she had returned all of her sexual desire from those years had built up to the point that it now completely controlled not only her subconscious mind, but her conscious mind as well. As she waited for the plan to spring into effect, she felt this desire rising even more.

Out in the backyard, it was now nearly dark and the tent was up. Roseanna was trying to start a fire while Rachel collected the food for the small cookout they had planned. Within a few minutes it was pitch dark, the fire was roaring, and the two girls had hot dogs on their sticks.

"So is there some sort of cheerleader thing you are missing out on right now?" Roseanna asked derisively while rolling her eyes. One of Rachel's weaknesses was that she thought everyone was intensely interested in everything in her life and was completely tone deaf to sarcasm about the mundane features of cheerleader life.

"Well it is funny you should say that, because I was going to go over to Carla Silvers' house tonight for this party, but then she got in a fight with Deb Chu because..." Rachel's story went on for quite awhile and no matter how much Roseanna rolled her eyes or acted like she wasn't paying attention there was no stopping it.

"Weird," Roseanna said when the story was finally over.

"I know, right?" Rachel said laughing.

"So anyway, Let's eat these and get into the tent it is starting to get cold," Roseanna said, trying to keep her plan on schedule. She was very nervous but was impressed with herself to find that she could stay focused even when supremely excited.

"Good idea," Rachel said. They put their hot dogs on buns and started eating. They chatted a bit but Rachel had told her interesting story already and Roseanna wanted to get into the tent. In a few minutes they were inside the tent with the flap closed.

Rachel and Roseanna had an odd relationship. They didn't need to speak to one another or anything to feel close, when they were together they were just happy. Neither could explain it, especially as they grew older and their interests diverged. They remained close and still had jokes that no one else understood and could sense the kindred spirit they had in their sister.

As such, they were very comfortable with one another. When Rachel and Roseanna slept outside in the tent, Rachel would often sleep naked and Roseanna would sleep with only a pair of boxer shorts on and they didn't even consider the fact that with anyone else, even their other sisters, they would feel very uncomfortable. This night, as soon as they were in the tent they disrobed in their normal fashion without even thinking. They were a little warm now with food in their bellies, packed tight in their little tent, so they lay around comfortably.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers