Awakening the Howl

Story Info
Alice satisfies her desires by werewolf hunting.
4k words
4.39
15k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alice and I'm a werewolf hunter. Stop laughing I am and I didn't tell you in a confessional sort of way, as though I needed your forgiveness or approval. I just thought I'd better tell you.

By day I'm actually an estate agent and a computer geek. Now that I might need forgiveness for, but hey, this story is about my nocturnal activities, It's not a brochure for a two bed semi in Milton Keynes complete with a conservatory.

I'll explain how my unusual hobby came about. I like rough sex, consensual but rough. I'd wanted to get Roger, my now ex to understand and he had tried, bless him.

It began to go wrong when I bought him a werewolf costume, it had been a prop from a movie made years ago. I spotted it online listed as film memorabilia, I snapped it up and hung it on his side of the wardrobe.

That night he came home from work and started looking for his favourite shirt to go out in. he spotted it hanging there.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked.

"What the fuck does it look like?" I replied.

I don't think he was in the mood for rhetorical questions. "It looks like a fucking prop from that werewolf film we were watching last week."

I smiled. "That's because it is."

"You're weird, I thought you were too horny after watching it."

"Just put the bloody thing on will you and drink this," I added.

"Drink what? You're not a fucking witch are you? I'm not actually going to become a werewolf am I?"

I handed him the mug I'd prepared. "No it's just a cup of coffee." I replied, this was not strictly true it was the strongest espresso I could find, to which I'd then added a few caffeine tablets to. I wasn't poisoning or drugging him. I was just giving him a very strong cup of coffee. He gulped it down. I wanted him awake and I wanted him hyper, like a dog on heat as it were.

Five minutes later he had taken his clothes off and was standing in front of me dressed in the movie prop. It was actually very well made and was not like a cheap fancy dress costume, even the latex mask complete with fake wolf fang dentures fitted perfectly. I stroked the fur, although it wasn't real, it felt like it, bristly and rough.

I had cut a hole in the front to allow his hard-on out.

"Alice I feel like I could fuck you all night." He was almost jigging on the spot. "I've got so much energy, it must be that coffee." I looked at his penis, it was an okay length for a bloke about five inches, but nowhere near what I would expect a werewolf to be endowed with. I told him.

"Fucking cheers Alice, I've dressed like a twat for you and then you slag off my dick." he stormed from the room. I chased after him and gave him another present. It was an enormous penis extension with nodules on. He looked at it.

"So want me bigger do you? Well I'm going to put this on and fuck you ragged."

"let me get ready..." I ran back to the bedroom and dressed in the clothes I'd got ready in anticipation for a night of hopefully wolfie passion.

I opened the bedroom door wearing a satin teddy nightie and stockings. I had cut what I hoped looked liked claw marks in both the nightie and the stockings. My panties underneath were beginning to get wet with anticipation.

Roger realised what the tears were, and pretended to rip them himself with his latex talons attached to the hands of the costume and he let out a howl. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.

"Now you are mine bitch." he growled. I saw his now magnificent manhood was at nearly nine inches. "Do you want my wolfie dick in your tight cunt."

"No Wolfie, I want your fangs and wolfie tongue around it." I'd tried to get him to go oral on me before but he wouldn't, this time though he was so fired up with the costume and the caffeine he went down to my pants, the fangs weren't sharp but he managed to chew through the seams of my panties, with to him surprising ease.

"Wolfie is on fire on tonight bitch..." What I didn't tell him was that I'd picked at the stitching so even a hamster could have nibbled them off. He pulled them from me and shook them from his fangs. He started to lick my vagina. My juices were running fast I orgasmed as his tongue licked at my clitoris.

I caressed the back of his costume, wishing he was a real werewolf. He bought his head up from my cunt. "Can wolfie fuck you now, bitch."

I nodded my consent, he got his now extended dick and began to work it in to my vagina. I'd used big vibrators before and normally lubed them up, but tonight, the passion and the oral sex had pre-lubed me, the nine inches slid quietly in, filling me up, Rogers balls rested against my vagina's lips. I'd taken the lot. He savagely began to fuck me. Banging away trying to make me come again. The costumes bristles rubbed my soft skin, turning me on more and more. We bucked each other, writhing in the sheets. Roger scraped his latex claws against my thighs. I had almost come again, when I felt Roger's penis go limp in the extension. He sighed and pulled away.

"Well that was fantastic Alice." he stated. I looked at him, all I could see was a trainee graphic designer wearing a costume not the werewolf I longed for. It hadn't cured me of my fantasy if anything it had made me worse.

The next morning I sat naked on the end of our bed after my shower, "Roger, I need to tell you something."

Roger looked at me longingly. "Yes Gorgeous? Last night was fab wasn't it?"

"Err Yes and no," I replied. "Instead of getting the idea out my system, it's made the itch as it were, worse."

"Worse in what way?" Roger looked worried.

"I want it with a real werewolf."

He laughed nervously. "Err reality check, there is no such thing as werewolves."

"You are so naive sometimes, you need to spend sometime on the dark web." I replied.

"What the fuck is the dark web?"

"Its the part of the internet that's buried deep below the search engines, you need to be a hacker to access it."

"So how did you read it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Err... Degree in Computer Science."

"Oh yeah, why exactly are you an estate agent then?"

"Because I did it as a summer job then returned to it after I'd finished University, and Niall, the senior partner decided it would be beneficial to have someone with my talents on the team to shall we say give them an advantage over the other agents and mortgage consultants. I can get a first time buyer a hundred percent mortgage in ten seconds, did you not think at 50K a year I'm somewhat overpaid as a property consultant?"

"I did wonder, but what's with the dark web and werewolves then?"

"There are attacks every year but the government hush them up. Both MI5 and America's F.B.I have Werewolf containment squads."

"Yeah right!" he laughed.

I booted up the laptop, within seconds I was in the governments high level computer system. "Can't they trace you? won't we be raided by the police?" he asked.

"Not if you're good they can't... The Girl with Dragon Tattoo has got nothing on me. This is being bounced round the world more times than basket ball. If they follow the trail, it will ultimately lead back to the laptop on the Prime Minister's desk at Number Ten."

"Honestly?" asked my astonished boyfriend. "I never knew you were so good."

"I keep my talents quiet, Niall at work only knows a quarter of what I can do. I could earn hundreds of K a year as a professional hacking consultant, but I prefer to keep off the radar as it were. Anyway look at the bloody pictures will you."

The pictures were quite gruesome, some victims had lived and been hypnotised to forget the attacks, others had been killed and mutilated. They had been repositioned by railway lines to suggest suicide to their family.

Roger looked as though he was going to be sick. "And you want to fuck one?"

"The problem is that a human female won't arose a werewolf so, you have to inject yourself with wolf serum.

"What on earth is wolf serum?"

"It's what the containment squads use. It turns you into werewolf so the they can follow a pack werewolves back to their lair.

"But if you are a werewolf won't the sex be like normal for you?"

"The serum is a laboratory manufactured drug, based on wolf D.N.A. You take the form of a werewolf and become almost savage but retain your memory, whereas natural werewolves forget who they are when the moon transforms them," I explained.

"So let me guess, you can buy this serum..."

"On the dark web, yes. I've ordered some, a thousand pound a shift."

"A shift, What's that?"

"It means enough for a half hour transformation. That's roughly how long it takes your antibodies to reject the D.N.A and turn you back into a human. Some people transform for forty minutes, some for just twenty but the average is about half an hour. So you catch the werewolf before you transform, then chain him up then inject yourself. A lot of woman say it's the ultimate sex."

"A lot of women?"

"Well a few then."

"I'm not happy, Alice can't we take it further in our bedroom... What about me dressing up as a vampire or an evil goblin, you could give me a blow job."

"Roger, Vampires are so last year and I do not wish to gobble a goblin. It's got to be a werewolf."

Roger got up and started to pack his holdall, he'd only moved in a few months before, his belongings still only amounted to clothes and few electronic devices. He dressed quickly and rounded up his other stuff. He stood by the front door, his hand on the lever. "I can't do it Alice, I can't stay and watch you get mutilated."

"One last fuck for old times sake?" I asked.

"I don't think that would be appropriate..." He turned away opened the door and left. I had hurt Roger and that I regretted, he was a good bloke and my strange desire had driven him away

I returned naked to the bedroom and got out my vibrator to try and take away some of the pain I was feeling.

I arrived at the office next morning, Niall was already at his desk. "Ah Alice, would you go out to Ketchley, a farmer has a derelict barn he wants valuing, it's got quite a bit of land, it could be good one to sell as a potential conversion, might go for over half a million."

I left the office grabbing just the address from Niall's desk, he shouted the farmer's name to me as I shut the door, Jones apparently. Ketchley was a village ten miles away, a jaunt out in the country would do me good, it would help me forget how I had hurt Roger with my bizarre feelings. I returned to my car and drove to the appointment Niall had made for me.

"So Mr Jones, you want to sell a disused barn."

"Yes Miss, I just don't need the room, since we've sold half our herd."

His wife walked in to the kitchen. "Tell her the truth, John."

John the farmer turned to his wife, "Shush Rosie got, not to do with them or you, for that matter."

"Tell me what Mr Jones? if there is a restrictive covenant on its use. I need to know." I said.

His wife began to speak, "Nothing like that love, it's just..."

The farmer continued the story. "All right Rosie, I'll tell the lass, I didn't sell my herd, it's been attacked, half of it slaughtered over the last couple of years, I can't afford to replace em. If I sell the barn, it'll keep the farm in business for a few more years.

I was getting excited, slaughtered by what, I didn't want to ask but I had to...

"killed how exactly?"

"The beast of Ketchley, of course, haven't you heard. It made all the tabloids, the experts reckon its a jackal, leopard or something similar."

I went out to the barn to measure it, I examined the walls to see if it would fit the plan that was forming in my mind. I examined the walls, buried deep into the ancient cement were some rusty shackles. I pulled on them to test their strength. They seemed secure. In my head I thought...Tick, part one complete.

The farmer handed me a large old fashioned key. "You'll need this key lass, for viewings."

In my head again... Tick Part two complete.

I returned to the office hoping my illicit purchases on the dark web would arrive in time for the next full moon, as I reckoned the beast of Ketchley was no giant tabby, I was positive it was a werewolf and I was going to tame it and fuck it.

A few days later at the office, a courier arrived with two parcels addressed to me. Niall saw me sign for them.

"Personal deliveries to the office Tut-tut Alice. What are they?" he asked.

"Private Niall, that's what they are."

"A present for Roger, to try and win him back?"

"Roger has moved back to his parent's house in Nottingham and I've told you these are private."

"Come on Alice, cheer a bored middle aged bloke up and show me."

I thought what harm could it do? It might even give him a heart attack and move me nearer to a partnership. I opened the larger of the two parcels to reveal a full length leather cat-suit and gimp mask, leather apparently was the most practical material for a werewolf protection suit as you could run in it. I swear Niall must have nearly orgasmed when he saw it. "Try it on," he shouted.

"Not a chance, Boss. This is for a party I'm going to and you are not invited. Trust me, you are never going to see me wearing it."

"Spoil sport." He continued to creepily caress the catsuit, which suited me fine, as it allowed me to slip the smaller parcel unnoticed in to my handbag. Trust me that one, containing a Zoo quality tranquilliser gun would have taken a lot more explaining than some fetish wear.

Tick, Part three... just had to wait a week for the next full moon. Roll on part four.

In the privacy of my flat I stripped naked and pulled the leather catsuit up my toned legs. I had been going to the gym to get fitter since I had come up with my erotic but crazy plan. I was going without panties or bra, for no particular except it seem extremely sexy to go werewolf hunting with nothing on underneath.

I pulled it over my flat belly slid my arms in to the sleeves and pulled it onto my shoulders. I pulled up the zip and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked fucking hot with a capital FUCK. I wanted to wear my stiletto boots but practicality dictated a pair of trekking trainers, I had chosen a pair of stealthy black ones with no reflective stripes or logos. I put them on and tied the laces. I was now dressed in the outfit Niall had been so eager to see me model for him. I picked up the gimp mask, to protect my face should I get caught in human form by the werewolf and went down the stairs to my car.

An hour later dressed head to foot in black leather I stood on Cannock Chase and listened for the howling to begin. It was the first night of the full moon and the sky was crystal clear. No clouds at all to obscure the full moon. If there were any werewolves in the area, they would change tonight.

I had in a small rucksack the tranquilliser gun and army issue night vision binoculars. I removed the binoculars from the rucksack, switched them on and put them up to the small holes in my mask.

I turned around three hundred and sixty degrees scanning the horizon looking for my prey.

After a ten minute wait I heard a howl in the distance. I pointed the night vision binoculars in the direction the noise had come from. The green image in the eyepieces showed an athletic figure bounding towards my hiding place. He was jumping over hedges and fences as if they weren't there. I grabbed my bag and starting running towards the farmers barn. I had earlier unlocked it and put some chains in place ready for my prey.

Minutes later I ran through the door and got ready with the tranquilliser gun. Seconds later he entered the barn sniffing for its prey. He spotted me and leapt towards me obviously intent on attack. I fired just in time the dart hit him in the shoulder and he landed motionless on the floor, drugged.

I dragged him over to the wall and chained him to the shackles I had tested them for strength on my first visit. I had to wait until he came round before I could inject myself as my 'shift' would only last thirty to forty minutes maximum.

I sat cross legged on the floor out of range of his enormous claws. It was nearly an hour later when he began to wake up. I had been getting worried that I had used too much of a shot on him and he might change back to human before he woke. But he began to growl and then howl. He strained at the chains I hoped they would hold. He was drooling and snarling at me.

I unzipped the leather catsuit and dropped it to the floor. The sight of my pale white body excited him further the snarling grew louder and more intense. I had to 'shift' now or he would break free. I got the serum out and injected it in to my arm.

His howling stopped, it reduced to almost a whimper. I started to change, my body grew a small amount of hair and my arms and legs grew more muscular. My finger nails and toe nails grew into claws. I assumed I now had a snout rather than a separate nose and mouth. And my vagina was aching for sex.

The werewolf was now getting excited he could smell my scent. The scent of female werewolf. His penis was now erect and nearly twelve inches long and at least two inches in diameter. As a human his erection would have ripped me apart, but I knew my new werewolf body could devour it all. I approached my selected mate. Even as a werewolf myself I knew he had to remain chained up, If I changed back while he was free he would attack to kill. I needed to get away from his clutches when I became human again.

I took his penis in my snout and and gobbled it down my throat, all twelve inches down my throat. He pawed contently at my back caressing me. I released his penis and spread my werewolf legs ready to take him. I guided him into me, his giant penis filled up me like Roger never had. The sex was fantastic just like I had imagined, he pumped hard, in and out my eyelids fluttered, the orgasms came one after the other for nearly ten minutes, and my lover hadn't even cum himself, it seems he could have gone on for hours, but I didn't have hours I had just minutes before I changed back to human form and I wanted his semen in me, on the dark net the other women who had tried this, said the ejaculation was the most incredible part of the mating.

I tried to speak to him. "let yourself go I want your juices in me," is what I tried to say but all that came out was snarling and growling. He seemed to understand though as seconds later my body shook as his ejaculation flooded into me, nearly a litre by the feel of it. Reluctantly I let him withdraw from me. His cum dripped from me. I had done it I had achieved my ambition I had been fucked by werewolf. I was a werewolf myself but I had retained my own thoughts whilst I was transformed, The werewolf in front could have been anybody while he was transformed, he lost all his human memories.

I could feel my body changing back I backed away, the growling started again, he could smell a human again.

He strained at the chains, I was now wondering if they would hold, I'd got them from a D.I.Y store. The links began to bend, I scrambled to the dart gun, but I'd left it empty in my haste to fuck him. I had to reload it with tranquilliser quickly. The links bent enough to free him from his containment and he lunged towards me. The dart was still in the rucksack. I assumed death was coming to me in the next few seconds. Whilst I was scared and frightened, I was also feeling contented I could not have picked a more sexually fulfilling way to die.

Just as his claws reached me, the door to the barn opened and a sinister figure in body armour entered. The figure lowered an air rifle and shot my lover with another dart. This one was larger, I'm guessing this time he would now sleep until he became human again.

My rescuer took off their helmet, to my surprise it was Rosie the farmer's wife.

"Leather Catsuit? What an amateur dear. If You are going to go looking for dangerous liaisons, You need a suit like this, Ex-Ministry of Defence body armour." she explained.

12