Awakening the Howl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the sexiest outfit I had ever worn... It clung to my sexy well toned body (modest aren't I?) I looked like an action girl out of a seventies spy film or detective show. I was hot and sexy... and ready for the whatever the pack had to offer.

Two hours later we were in two land rovers and were heading across the countryside, The atmosphere in the cars were electric, we were all ready for the night. We came to a stop ten minutes later, next to a small derelict watch tower dating back hundreds of years.

One of the girls put her hand up, "Angela any chance on second dibs?"

"Not tonight Julie. It's about Alice, we all need to be ready for action so no not tonight."

The girl looked disappointed. Angela spoke again, "how about tomorrow then we do a gang bang pack prowl? Ages since we did one of them."

The girl became excited... "Oh yes please."

Angela continued. "That's settled then. Okay girls, into your hiding places and night sights on." She handed me the serum and two tablets. You need to inject yourself now and then take the tablets they will give you a two hour shift. The pack should then smell you and ignore us."

I went into the tower and took off the kevlar cat-suit, I left the underwear on for the time being and injected my arm, then quickly before the serum took effect swallowed the slow release tablets.

Seconds later the shift began, My muscles grew far more than the they did with black market serum I bought for my first hunt. My tits grew and snapped the bra straps, I pulled the pants off. My clitoris swelled up. This was clearly a stronger serum, so I could last the whole pack. My snout grew and I developed thick body hair.

I could still remember who I was but I was more werewolf than woman in my mind. For the first time ever, I let out a loud howl that pierced the night. I had called the pack, a mating call as it were. I was on all fours sniffing the building when I felt the ground shake, seconds later six werewolves burst in, one was on me in a minute. He was forcing his enormous fourteen inch penis in to my waiting vagina, I took it easily. Seconds later another came round the back of me and grabbed my waist with his claws. He forced himself in my anus. I was being taken by two werewolves at the same time. One in my pussy the other was taking me anally. We were writhing on the floor, while the rest of pack were prowling around us, howling with what I assume was impatience. I lifted my claws and beckoned the nearest one to me. He crouched down and pushed his penis towards my mouth I put my snout around it and started to suck on it I worked it down my throat, Eventually I had it all in my throat. I had three werewolves fucking me. I couldn't believe it, this what I had dreamt of for years.

The four of us rolled around the floor. We all came at the same time. Pints of werewolf semen poured into my three orifices. The other werewolves pulled the first three off. I Howled out an instruction. "One at a time now boys." The remaining three wolves waited in what was almost an orderly queue. They took my sloppy vagina in turn. The last came over, I looked at his penis it was the longest I had seen yet, I guessed at nearly eighteen inches long and three inches thick. He pushed it into my now dripping pussy, the semen of the others acting as a lubricant. I was seriously filled up, more than Niall had even when I had took him with serum H. This last one was a gentle lover though, no rough stuff, He gently thrust himself in to me until we both came.

He gently rolled off me as though he was almost human, I thought at one point he was going pull out a cigarette and smoke, he was that casual.

I lay on the floor panting, I had been seriously ravaged. I don't think I ever wanted a normal bloke again. It had taken nearly the full two hours. I felt myself start to change back, the pack began to snarl and circle me. The girls burst in, each one sighted a different werewolf and fired. Every shot was on target all six fell to the floor, fast asleep.

I wiped my vagina and ass and got dressed into my clothes.

Angela came over, "Alice you were fantastic, no one has ever had three werewolves at a time."

"How do you know I did that?"

"Oh we had a night camera installed and watched it on a live feed in the Land Rover. We recorded it as well."

"Can I have copy please?" I asked.

"Of course dear, Now about that last one, he was enormous, the way you took him I reckon you could be the one who can finally tame and take the beast."

"Who's the beast?"

"I'll tell you another time, lets get back to the hotel you look tired, we will leave the boys to wake up in the morning."

To Be Continued...

12