Awakenings

Story Info
Master wakes His submissive with a little excitement.
1k words
3.49
42.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to the feel of hands on my wrists. Slowly, as from a daze, I realize I am being removed from my bed and bound to the restraints in the middle of the room. My pulse begins to race as a blindfold covers my eyes and my body is bound spread eagle. As the leather straps are tightened around my ankles and secured; my heart catches in my chest and fear mingled with excitement, makes my body tremble. My body responds with a start and I am instantly wet and feverish with need.

I do not fully comprehend what is happening to me, due to the fact that I am not yet awake, and wonder if maybe it's a dream. I try to see but the blindfold has me thrown into blackness which makes my senses reel. As darkness surrounds me and clouds my awakening, things seem as though very close and yet far away. Then I feel a hand slowly run down my shoulder and across my back and a cry escapes my lips as I realize it is no dream. Yearning for your touch, my body twitches and throbs with anticipation. Then suddenly, I hear laughter that seems to come from all around me and I gasp.

"Good Morning Christine" you whisper in my ear and my body begins to shake.

I cannot see you but know you are very close and when your hand grazes my flesh, I jump from the electricity emanating from you. I feel as though you are all around me and all at once I am out of breath. I feel your breath on my neck as you caress my flesh, awakening every fiber of my being. Then you kiss my neck softly. My body is at once yours and I collapse against my bonds, my wetness and excitement spreading. I can feel your hands around my waist helping me to stand, once more.

You run a finger across my clit and a shiver runs through me; your touch enough to drive me over the edge. I quiver as you take my hardened nipples in your hand, squeezing them hard then taking them into your mouth, teasing them with your teeth and tongue. My moans and the beating of my heart are the only things I hear. Then you back away from me and my body tingles where your touch has been, as if you are still there, and the emptiness of that loss threatens to close around me. Waiting seems as an eternity and my body begins to quiver from the passion rising within.

"Christine?" I hear from you.

"Yes my Master" I whisper trying to keep my composure while trembling.

"You are mine, are you not?" you quietly say as you walk around me.

"Yes Master, I am yours always" whispered softly with an apprehension one can feel.

"What will you do for me?" you say as your voice moves to my left.

"Anything you want Master" I stutter as the fervor that grips my soul tightens around my chest making each breath difficult.

I feel your hand close on my neck and you kiss me roughly, biting my lip. As a small trickle of blood runs down my lips and down my neck, your tongue laps it up slowly and then feverishly, until I can feel your teeth biting my flesh and I shake uncontrollably.

"All I ask of you is to obey and please Me, can you do that My pet?" spoken softly and with a menace I can feel.

"Yes Master, I will do my best for You" I say as a tear runs into the blindfold.

My body trembles like a leaf as I wait for what ever is to come next. In the darkness and silence that envelope me, my anxiety and excitement grow threatening to destroy me until I feel your hand upon me, steadying me.

The first blow lands squarely and the breath is knocked out of me. The fire that is leftover makes my flesh burn from within. I then smell rich leather as you touch the paddle to my lips; and I kiss it softly, a sigh escaping my lips. My passion bubbles over. Then I feel your finger tracing the welt and the heat left by the whip and I arch moaning loudly.

"Your pleasure is Mine" you whisper into my ear.

Feeling your breath against me I whisper "yes Master".

I close my eyes against the blindfold, wet with my tears, as the blows rain down on me. Each blow is more intense than the next making me scream out. The heat that remains, burns through me and into me, igniting my passion and making my body weak. I lean against my bonds, body quivering eager for release, when suddenly I feel your touch.

My body spasms from the heat of your touch, bringing me close to the edge. I begin to beg and plead for release. You smile as your caress drives me closer and closer. Your fingers slowly run across the welts driving the heat throughout my body and making my back arch. I moan loudly as I pant, my body quaking through ragged breaths. You slowly run one finger up the middle of my back sending shivers through me, and upon reaching my neck, you bring your lips to the nape of my neck, kissing gently. Leaning against me, you wrap your hand around me placing your hand upon my neck. caressing it softly. While your other hand reaches around to pull me to you, you tilt my head and bite my neck.

"Now My pet" you say against me and my body explodes; the passion that has been building flowing out all at once.

You squeeze me close feeling the tremors spreading throughout my body. My body shaking against you as wave after wave runs through me, pummeling me like the surf during a storm. Each wave making my body quake from within.

You whisper softly against my neck "you are Mine, now and forever, I love you My precious".

"Thank you" I say as I crumble against you sobbing happily "Yours forever Master, I love you."

"You are welcome My love" he says as he smiles down at her as he holds her tightly.