Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darn, thought Kath, he DOES have his light on. Well like it or not, he's probably going to see more of his old mother's body than he'd ever planned on. With that, she started toward him, raising her arms as she went, reaching out to him for a hug.

With her arms raised like that, though, Orv could now see, in alternating fashion, the edges of her backlit boobs as they wobbled left and right, into and out of sight on either side of her body. Was she not wearing a bra??? Needless to say, his dick was NOT relaxing.

As she got nearer, the desk light began to illuminate the front of her. Oh, my god, there IS no bra - and, holey smokes, look at those nipples! And her slit! And, wow, she is a GODDESS with her hair down! Orv, it's your MOM! The eyes, look at the eyes!

Kath watched Orv's eyes taking her whole body in. She knew that he was trying to look at her face, but he kept glancing at her boobs. Did they repulse him? Was it possible that he could really like them?

[Author's note: Is it plausible that a woman who is as pretty and as well built as Kath could doubt whether a guy would like looking at her boobs?

42 years ago, while dating the lovely woman who has now been my wife for 40 years, she was truly concerned, when she first allowed me to see her naked breasts, that I might not like them - maybe they were too big, too small, to saggy, not perfectly matched! "Do you really like them?" she asked with true trepidation. Like Orv, though, it was definitely love at first sight - and every sight since! 100% true story!]

"Orv, are you alright? You're all flushed again. We'll call about the AC first thing Monday."

"I'm fine, Mom. It's just that you're... you're so beautiful! I've never seen such gorgeous ... you've never let your gorgeous hair down before! It really looks great falling down over your ... your shoulders like that!" Orv, still feeling the drink he'd had, was proud of those recoveries, but even though he kept trying to look her in the eye, her nipples were like a pair of magnets. These weren't photos in a magazine, these were real live tits. He hoped he'd remember the way those boobs slowly danced around as she crossed the room, the light pink of those nipples... The eyes, dangit! This is your MOTHER!

"Oh, Orv, that's so sweet of you to say about your old, frumpy mother."

"You're not really old, Mom - Miss Smith is at least as old as you are, and she's got really great ... she's got a really great figure. ... At least that's what I hear the other guys saying. And you're prettier than she is."

Kath blushed as she continued to watch Orv's eyes with fascination and awe, vaguely wondering why he had not stood up for his hug. It seemed like he really did like her big swaying breasts. Her nipples got harder in spite of herself. "Oh, I bet there are lots of girls your own age at school who are prettier than me."

"No, there really aren't. And besides, I'd never get a chance to see ..." Now where is this going Orv! You can't say "to see their breasts." ".. to see them in such a pretty nighty." A decent save, not great, but decent!

"Well, I'm glad you like the nighty. It seems that Angel had a taste for - um - less modest sleepwear than your mother."

"Oh, I like it for sure! It really fits you well." Way to generate a free pass to look her up and down again, Orv. Oh, how wonderful might those naked tits feel on my body! "You could wear it anytime - if you want, I mean." Hmm - let's not press this luck too much.

"Well, I wasn't sure about wearing it into your room, but there was no better choice. And we do need to keep up our tradition of a kiss and a hug good night. 'Show the people you love that you love them every day.'"

Orv had yet to stand up (he was definitely "up," but not ready to stand!), so Kath took pity on him and swung his chair around to hug him from the back.

BIG mistake. Orv was still shirtless, so when Kath reached around his neck and pulled herself close to him, her mammaries ended up confined between her outstretched arms and either side of his neck. Those luscious pillows were sandwiched in tightly, and the forward motion of her arms caused her nipples to turn inward as the inner sides of her boobs clung slightly to the skin of his neck. This meant that the nips were now scraping lightly along the front of each earlobe. Orv was having a very hard time thinking of anything to say - indeed thinking of anything except the way his neck, cheeks and ears felt being enveloped by those glorious breasts and wondering whether those truly were her nipples digging into his ears.

For Kath, the feeling of her tits sliding over Orv's bare skin was electric as well; she was sure that she was getting damp down there again. It was unplanned, and while she wanted it to last a little longer, she realized how awkward it was. Reluctantly, she moved her body away and ran her hands back to give him a shoulder massage.

"Why are you working so hard, Orv? You have your college acceptance and school's almost over."

"Oh, if you screw up - sorry - if your grades go bad for the last semester, they can still withdraw your acceptance. I was just doing some geometry - you know, lines intersecting circles, tangents, that kind of stuff." Orv had forgotten that it was an English paper covering the up-shirt photos, but his mind had raced back to the girl with a tan line cutting a secant across her areola, running tangent to her nipple, so the geometry analogy popped out of his mouth.

Just then, they heard the leaves on the trees outside stir in the breeze, and felt a welcome breath of air caress their warm bodies. It also caught the corner of the English paper, lifting it enough for Kath's eyes, drawn by the motion, to see some warm flesh tones on glossy paper. She could not tell what was on the page, and then the homework paper settled back down to fully cover it.

The neck massage paused for an instant, and Orv's heart sank - busted (as it were). Had she seen the girl's leg? Maybe she didn't notice. But what would she do if she saw his REAL "homework." If this event were good for nothing else, the panic caused his dick to finally start withdrawing up his PJ leg. But Kath, while curious, felt it best to let whatever it was slide - for the moment. She'd have time tomorrow, while Orv was getting the rest of their things, to explore what was on his desk.

"Well, I think you've worked hard enough for today. Let's hug and get to bed."

Orv stood, thankful to be only semi-hard now, and approached his (amazingly sexy) Mom for their goodnight kiss and hug. A brief lip to lip kiss, soft exchanges of "I love you more than a lot," and then (both a little apprehensive) the hug.

Ever since Orv had reached his full height, he put one arm over Kath's shoulder while the other went under her arm and to her back. The first points of contact tonight, though, were Kath's nipples. Those wonderful nubs caused lightning bolts in his body, electrifying the bare skin of Orv's abdomen, just below the rib cage; simultaneously, there were news flashes charging to Kath's brain. "Oh, my goodness," they both thought in unison. As Orv passed his arm under Kath's, there was "incidental contact" with the side of her unrestrained boob. "Oh, and that's good, too," thoughts, again, in unison.

The hug, normally no more than a few seconds, seemed to go on for an hour, as both of them tried to take in the feeling of near naked skin against truly naked skin; to take in the sensations of Kath's boobs, soft, yet not without plenty of substance, being deformed and pressed into Orv's chest. There was real love, real security, and very real sensuality on both sides of that magical hug. And their drinks surely helped to prolong it [the hug, that is! Reader, where is your mind? Yeah, I know...]

Needless to say, there was no "semi" adjective modifying the word "hard" anymore, since Orv's tool responded in seconds to all the boob and nipple contact. With his dick still down the legging, it angled outward a bit and, given their slightly offset positions, the head lined up directly over Kath's pussy.

"Is that his PENIS?" Kath thought. "What have I done to my son? He must think badly of me, making him hard like that. Maybe he really does think I'm pretty. I hadn't meant to..."

Meanwhile, Orv was thinking, "Oh, my god! Is this really happening? There is no way she doesn't feel my dick - or know what it is. She feels SO incredible - but she's my MOM. What must she think of me, reacting to her this way?"

Without conscious thought, Kath leaned in a little more tightly - blame it on the booze. "Oh my heavens! The head of his penis feels like a billiard ball, and the shaft like the wide end of pool cue! And it runs from my - um - my pussy (there, I thought that word!) nearly to my waist! And did it just twitch on its own?" With that, her body involuntarily shuddered.

All this was too much, and Orv let out a low moan, frantically trying, but failing, to stop another twitch. Well, dang, then let's stop at two! But at the precise moment, they heard a loud WHAM!

The noise had from across the hall, but it was loud enough that it thankfully drowned out Orv's moan. Also thankfully, Orv had mastered the art of holding back, unlike earlier in the day. Startled, they both rotated their bodies toward the noise - but without really letting go of each other.

The result was that Orv's dick was no longer pressing into Kath's pussy and belly, although there was still some contact at the hip. A mixture of relief and regret on that point from both of them. However, the hand formerly on Kath's back had, quite accidentally, been repositioned by the rotation of their bodies so that it now rested squarely on her right boob (which was anything but "square."). With the fabric as thin as it was, there was no doubt in Orv's mind that Kath's very stiff nipple was now digging into the middle of his palm and that her wonderfully soft, round boob more than filled his large hand. His neurons worked overtime to imprint those signals on his memory before he felt he must release her.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Kath thought. "A strong man's hand is holding my bosom, the hand of a man I love!" Kath's only wish at that moment was that BOTH her boobs were being held. But then, "Kath, you pervert! It's not THAT kind of love! He's your SON!"

They awkwardly separated, both saying out loud, "Must have been the wind catching a door."

"Better take a book or two for a doorstop - the breeze does feel good."

With both of their minds reeling, they said their goodnights again, this time from a safe distance, and crawled into their beds, (Orv shedding his PJs, per usual) trying to absorb it all. There was much to sort out.

Her breast felt so ... magical! Soft but kind of firm at the same time. She's your MOTHER, Orv, you shouldn't be thinking about her body and getting an erection! But her nipple, to feel that in my palm - what if I could have felt it with my fingers? She has to know that I didn't MEAN to end up holding her bosom, doesn't she? It was an accident - the wind ...

Orv, think about math! Oh, man, there are those concentric circles - nipples and areolas, with the tan line...

And my penis pushing into her abdomen, how can I explain that? She got pregnant with me by that bastard Biff, so she knows SOMETHING about how a man's body reacts to seeing a basically naked woman... I sure hope she doesn't think I'm anything like Biff. Your mother! How could you let yourself get hard looking at and touching your mother!

I'll apologize in the morning, say it was my fault, say it won't happen ever again. I'll get her clothes from the apartment and she'll be back wearing her sleep bra and her heavy nightgown.

Oh, crud! Uncle Milt's collection of boob and nipple pictures is still on my desk! I'll need to hide them in the morning. All those tits, those wonderful nipples, and those erotic letters - I can't have Mom find them and throw them out.

Why is it wrong to touch myself? That was something no one ever asked at Sunday school. Evolution selects for traits that lead to the more fit individuals having more babies. It only makes sense that sex feels good, so you want to do it more and make more babies. But I don't even have a girlfriend and I sure don't want babies anytime soon. And it feels SO good. I'm okay with looking at pictures and touching myself to orgasm. How does this hurt anyone?

I need to go back to Miss Smith - I don't want to risk a bad grade. She's a good teacher and she cares about her students. And I'll try not to look down her blouse. I do like to watch her walk down the hall, though.

Miss Smith was walking toward him, and his eyes followed every bump and sway of her boobs as she strode purposefully toward him. Up went the boobs with the stride, then down they went with the footfall, producing a double boob bounce with each step. Orv felt his dick start to stir.

Orv was looking down her blouse now in spite of himself; her boobs seemed bigger than before. Maybe it was the bra - a bright red number with lacey frills that - oh my god, her nipples aren't even covered! Orv felt the sperm roiling in his balls, his dick at full attention. He looked down and saw that he was naked.

Miss Smith's blouse was off and she was lifting her boobs out of her bra. "Now Orv, define your coordinate system and tell me whether this tan line defines a tangent or a secant" she said looking down admiringly at her naked breasts. She grasped both nipples, each a chestnut brown, and pulled those stiff nubs with the ends of her fingers. She was wearing bright red nail polish. Orv's balls felt like they would explode. He had forgotten he was naked.

But Miss Smith NEVER wears nail polish. This isn't real. I must be dreaming. And if I'm dreaming, I can make this dream go the way I want it to. I want her to let me kiss her nipples. But she turned away. The light from behind showed that she was naked under the gossamer nightgown. He could see the edges of her boobs on both sides of her body; her hands were on her head. This is MY dream. Stop and turn around.

She stopped walking and he now faced her breasts. Her nipples were pink now and the nightgown was gone. He bent down and gave her right nipple a kiss. It felt amazing on his lips, on his tongue. The sperm in his balls was roiling. He heard a moan and looked up at her face.

It was Kath's face! He pauses momentarily, rolling back the sexual tension long enough to say, and truly feel, "I love you Kath," like any son would love his mother.

But just as quickly, his mouth is back on her nipple and his prick is locked and loaded. He glances up, still rolling his tongue around her nipple. Her eyes are closed, her amber hair flowing over her shoulders. "Oh, yes, suck my nipples, you know I love it when you suck my nipples! Harder, make me cum by sucking my nipples!"

There was a loud "Unngggh!" But did it come from my mouth or hers? The sperm was now flowing from his dick, spurt after wondrous spurt, soaking his sheets, coating his abdomen.

He tried to go back to the dream, to let the orgasm play out while still sucking his mother's nipple. He succeeded for a while, but the reality soon set in. That was a dream worth remembering, he thought, as the last dribbles of sperm escaped his dick and rolled down his belly to the sheet. He reached for the tissue box.

But had there been a real noise? Was it Orv's own voice?

Kath's mind was in complete turmoil. What has happened to me since I entered this house? It's like I'm under a spell. First, there was a drink, then two more - is that what this is all about? Then there was the porn movie. First repulsed by the lesbian encounter, then turned on by the men and the way they knew how to kiss the ladies' nipples so that actually enjoyed the attention, even though they were clearly acting. Then Zhivago, with passion, calm love, and respect all rolled into one relationship.

And then there was the cathartic release of talking to Orv about how he had been conceived. She felt such a great feeling of release now that that secret was out. Maybe that had affected her mood.

And then I got naked and in my darn drunken stupor began comparing my sorry old boobies with the stars on TV. I couldn't stop my nipples from crinkling up. In my whole life, I've denied enjoying my body, and now all I want to do is touch my breasts, to rub my nipples.

And this nightgown! I want to be modest again and wear my regular sleepwear. But it felt GOOD to wear it; it FEELS so good to wear it still. I LIKE the way it tickles my nipples. Is that wrong?

And poor Orv; could he have really liked looking at what he could see of my old body through this flimsy material? His penis felt so hard and so big against my, ... my pussy. I never felt so loved as when he hugged me - the same hug we've given each other for 13 or 14 years, but this had comfort. And electricity, too!

All men are bad, that's what I've always been told, always believed. But Zhivago wasn't bad - he truly loved both women. It was Lara's fault he cheated. But she found love, real love, despite how badly her life had started. Could that happen to me?

And Orv. Orv is sweet and polite and caring. He'd never hurt anyone. All men AREN'T bad, certainly not Orv. But what was he hiding on his desk? I need to check into that. But if it was a dirty picture, what should I do? Let him know I was snooping? What would he do if he knew I watched two women kissing each other's nipples on TV? I need to get rid of that channel.

I can still see those posters on the wall. Should I leave them up? Close your eyes and you won't see them. But the image is still in my head. He IS quite handsome. Is that man coming up the beach toward me? I shouldn't be wearing this nighty - he can see my nipples, and they're getting hard. His chest muscles aren't so big now - they look more like Orv's.

Now his arms are around me, and he holds me tight. It feels so right to be held this way. Nipples, I give up - you can stay stiff. His hand is on my left breast. Now I feel his fingers squeezing my nipple. Why am I starting to tremble and feel wet ... down there?

"I love you, Kath," I hear the man say in Orv's voice. I look up, and he is smiling a sweet, gentle smile. My body melts into his and his hard penis is pressing against me. I feel flushed, and the sensations from my nipples and the spot where he has his penis are like none I've ever felt. I'm breathing hard now, and my nipples NEED to be touched, to be kissed.

Orv sucked my nipples when he was a baby. It made me feel warm, sort of like now. I'm holding him there now, he's small again, and I'm cradling him in my arms. I love my sweet baby.

But now he is sitting on the bed, full grown, while I stand in front of him. He's pulling with his lips on my right nipple, then my left. They feel wonderful. His penis presses harder into me. I can feel its full length now.

My body seems to be approaching some kind of peak. The sweat is pouring off me as he pulls my nipples harder and harder. The actress on the TV is saying, "Oh, yes, suck my nipples, you know I love it when you suck my nipples! Harder, make me cum by sucking my nipples!" That was from the TV, wasn't it?

Then there is a loud "Unngggh!" But did it come from the TV, or my mouth or his?

Kath wakes up with her body drenched in sweat, the sound still hanging in the air. She finds her right hand tightly holding her left nipple, her left hand balled in a fist and pressing hard into her groin. There are muscle spasmodically contracting deep inside her, in places she never knew there were muscles.

As she moves her left had away from between her legs, it brushes her thigh and her thigh immediately feels cool, like it had been wetted. She touches another spot in her thigh and confirms - from her knuckles to the ends of her fingers, her hand is wet, very wet. Dabbing the ends of her fingers between her legs, she confirms the source, as she feels a pool of liquid run across her hip to soak the bedding. Her head is still spinning as the contractions slowly subside. What happened to me? Will I remember this feeling in the morning?