Awakenings Ch. 03

Story Info
A fateful Saturday.
7.3k words
4.07
66k
25
0

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

This story is the third episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*****

I slept until 7:00 the next morning. Sleeping past 6:00 was rare for me. It had been a tough week. I needed the rest.

After a quick shower I dressed and left for my office. Even though I was planning to talk to Jeanne in the afternoon, I kept my motel room. I wasn't certain when I'd be ready to move back home.

I needed breakfast. I drove by Lyle's Cafe. It was Saturday morning. It was crowded. I didn't stop. Instead I pulled into MacDonalds and picked up an Egg McMuffin, an orange juice and a large coffee. That was plenty of breakfast for me.

I arrived at my office just after 8:00. Ruth and Jason were sitting on Ruth's desk drinking coffee. Even though it was Saturday morning I wasn't surprised to see that they were already in the office. They were outstanding employees. They both fully understood the importance of the meeting with the Montgomerys. When I walked in they smiled at me.

Ruth said; "Morning Michael, can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"Ruth, you don't need to bring me coffee."

"Michael, you're not only my boss, you're also one of my closest friends. While in this office it may not be necessary to get coffee for the boss, it certainly seems appropriate to bring it to my friends."

Smiling, I said; "Ruth I would love a cup of coffee."

While Ruth was getting me a cup of coffee Jason asked; "How ya doin this morning boss?"

"I'm okay Jason."

As Ruth handed me my coffee she asked; "Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Actually I did. I think I was too tired not to sleep."

They both nodded. Jason went into his office. A moment later he returned with a plate of cookies. "Barb made chocolate chip cookies yesterday. She sent a plate for us."

I grinned at him. "Jason you have a wonderful wife."

He grinned back. "I do boss, marrying Barb was the smartest move I ever made."

There was a moment of awkward silence. Our smiles disappeared as all three of us remembered that I also used to believe that about my marriage to Jeanne.

Ruth said, "Michael it's just a phase she's going through. You'll work this out."

Nodding, I said; "Last night I came to that same conclusion." I'd decided not to mention Jennifer Rawlins. My discussion with her raised issues that I didn't feel comfortable addressing with Ruth.

Smiling, Ruth said; "I'm glad. Making the decision to try to work things out is the first step towards actually doing it."

I nodded. There was a moment of serious silence and then I said; "Hey in a little over an hour the two most important clients this firm has are going to walk through that door. Before they get here let's make sure that all of our I's are dotted and T's are crossed."

The three of us moved into my office and started reviewing files. Ruth had joined us as a secretary, but she was a bright woman who learned quickly. While she lacked the formal training that Jason and I had, she had an exceptional practical understanding of accounting that made her input invaluable.

We worked quietly. Occasionally one of us noticed a potential concern and we discussed it as a team.

At 9:15 the telephone rang. Ruth picked up the phone on my desk. "Nolan Accounting, how may I help you?"

She listened for a moment and then she said; "Michael is right here, let me check with him. I'm going to put you on hold." She pressed a button on the telephone and looked at Jason and me. "It's Charles Montgomery's secretary. Mathew, their youngest son and his wife were involved in an automobile accident this morning. No one was hurt, but his car was totaled. They'd like to postpone the meeting until 2:00 this afternoon."

I said, "Tell them that 2:00 will be fine."

Ruth pushed another button on my telephone. "2:00 will be just fine. Mr. Nolan also said that he's relieved that no one was hurt and if there's any way he can be of assistance with the insurance claims, please let us know." That was one of the many reasons that Ruth was such a valuable asset to the firm.

Ruth set my telephone back on its cradle and said; "They're coming at 2:00."

I said, "Are we ready?"

Jason said. "The Montgomery account is as well maintained as any financial account in the western hemisphere. They could show up at 2:00 AM on a Sunday morning and we'd be ready."

"I agree. It's Saturday morning. All three of us have things we'd like to do. Let's adjourn and meet back here at 1:30."

Looking at me, Ruth asked; "Are you going to talk to Jeanne this morning?"

Sighing, I said; "It's a little scary, but it is what I need to do."

Ruth nodded. "Yes it is. I'll be back here at 1:00 in case you need to talk."

"Thanks Jeanne."

Jason said; "I'll be here too boss."

"Thanks Jason, you're good friend."

He smiled.

Ruth asked, "Are you going to call her and tell her you'll be early?"

I thought for a moment and then I said; "No, it's my house and Jeanne is still my wife. I shouldn't have to announce my arrival. I also think this might be better. I'm fairly certain that Jeanne was planning to throw a full court home maker press at me; fancy lunch, coffee, heaven knows what else. Her skills as a home maker aren't part of this question. I think an impromptu meeting might actually be more productive."

Ruth nodded. "Okay, I'll be back here at 1:00." She grabbed her purse and hurried out the door.

Jason said, "Boss I'll see you in four hours." And then he turned and followed Ruth out the door.

After spending five more minutes making certain that everything was in order for the meeting with the Montgomerys I left too. I was nervous, but it was time to talk to Jeanne.

During the drive to my house I thought about my previous night's conversation with Jennifer Rawlins. She'd suggested that it was likely that this was much more complicated than a simple case of Jeanne falling in love with another man. While I still wasn't certain how I felt about everything Jennifer had told me, I now believed that I needed to listen to Jeanne. She'd kept asking me to try to understand. I was now willing to listen and make an effort to do that. That still didn't mean that understanding was going to be easy or even possible.

I turned onto our street and pushed the button on my garage door opener. As the garage door went up my stomach did a flip flop. Jeanne's Honda was parked on her side of the garage, but there was another car parked on my side of the garage. It was a black BMW, a black BMW identical to the car Derick Fischer was driving when he picked up Jeanne on Wednesday evening. Last night Jeanne had assured me that she was going to end her affair with Fischer. Apparently she was lying.

Trying to control my building anger, I parked behind Jeanne's car. I was still thinking clearly enough to know that I didn't want to impede Fischer's ability to leave. I sat in my car and took several long slow breaths. While I was primed to storm into the house and make a scene, reason told me that there was a better course of action. This situation was a potential opportunity to learn at least a little bit of the truth.

Instead of storming into the house I got out of my car, carefully closed the door and walked through the garage. After quietly opening the door to the kitchen I stepped inside and listened. I thought I could hear noises in the back part of the house, the part of the house where our bedroom was located.

I tiptoed through the kitchen, across the dining room and into the living room. The noises grew louder. I could hear talking. It was coming from the bedroom hallway.

I entered the bedroom hallway. The master bedroom was at the end of the hall. The door was open. It was the source of the voices. They were in our bedroom.

As I quietly walked down the hall I could hear a man's voice. "Damn Jeanne, you really do love to suck my cock, don't you."

Jeanne laughed. "I do. I think that surprises me even more than it does you; but it's true. I do love to suck your cock. I was taught to believe that cocks are dirty and nasty. Now I realize that's a lie. Cocks aren't dirty, they're wonderful. Your cock is wonderful. I love your cock. I love to suck your cock." Jeanne giggled. "A month ago I wouldn't have even dared to say the word cock."

As I listened to the woman who was the love of my life say those words to another man, my heart broke. I was hurt, deeply hurt and that hurt quickly turned into anger. Thinking about revenge, I took out my cell phone and turned on the camera.

As I stepped into the bedroom doorway Jeanne said; "Lie back, I want you to enjoy this."

Fischer asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Don't ask questions, just lie back and enjoy it."

They were both so preoccupied with what they were doing that they didn't notice me standing in the doorway. I watched in horror as my naked wife slowly stroked Fischer's cock with her right hand while she cupped his testicles in her left hand and began kissing and licking them.

As Jeanne sucked one of his ball's into her mouth, Fischer exclaimed; "Oh my god, no one has ever done this to me." And then he laughed. "My wife doesn't even like to suck my cock. She'll only do it as a special treat on my birthday and our anniversary."

Now consumed by a desire for revenge, I raised my cell phone and took two pictures. Both of them showed Fischer's face and both of them accurately depicted exactly what Jeanne was doing to him.

After slipping my cell phone back into my pocket, I stepped into our bedroom and said; "My wife has never shown much interest in sucking my cock and she's never licked my balls. I think I should try to meet your wife. Maybe she'll be as excited about sucking my cock as my wife is about sucking yours."

At the sound of my voice Jeanne sat up and snapped around. "Michael, what are you doing here? What happened to your meeting with the Montgomerys?"

"It got postponed."

"Why didn't you call and tell me you were going to be early?"

"Jeanne this is my house too. Are you telling me that I now have to call before I can come home?"

"No, of course not. It's just that..."

"Hey mother fucker, you leave my wife out of this discussion." Fischer was now sitting up and he was glaring at me.

I glared back at him. "Right now you're in my bed with my wife. You're both naked and she was just licking your balls. You're first response in this situation is to challenge me because you're upset that I mentioned you wife. Are you really that stupid?"

Suddenly speechless, Fischer stared at me. He was beginning to appreciate the seriousness of the situation."

Jeanne said, "Michael this is all a big mistake."

"I'm relieved to hear that Jeanne. I was certain that I'd just walked into our bedroom and found you and another man naked in the bed where I sleep. Even worse, I thought you were licking his balls which is something you've never done for me." I shook my head. "I know I should believe you, but lately you've had tendency to stretch the truth. I think I should check the pictures I just took."

Fischer jumped up. "You took fucking pictures? Where are they?" He took a threatening step towards me. "Give it to me, give me that damn camera right now."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I'll beat the fucking shit out of you if you don't."

"Really? In my bedroom. You do understand that the only way you'll be able to keep me from calling the police will be to kill me."

"Bull shit, I'll just tell them that you caught me with your wife and attacked me in a fit of jealous rage."

I nodded. "Good plan, but how will that help you? Your wife will still find out. Oh, and I point out that there is a witness." I turned to my wife. "Jeanne will you lie to protect your boyfriend after he beats up your husband?"

Jeanne didn't respond. Her face was buried in her hands. She was too horrified to speak.

Fischer sighed. "Okay, you're right. I can't lay a hand on you."

"That's magnanimous of you."

Ignoring my sarcasm, Fischer continued. "But I beg you not to send those pictures to my wife. They'll devastate her."

"Mr. Fischer how do you think I feel right now. I just walked into my bedroom and found you and my wife naked in my bed and she was doing things for you that she's never done for me. I'm feeling pretty fucking devastated and you don't seem to give a shit about that."

Jeanne wailed.

Fischer shook his head. "Look, I'm sorry. I know that doesn't mean much, but I don't know what else to say. I was an asshole. I didn't think about what I was doing. Do what you need to do. I deserve it. I tried to fuck you over."

While I suspected that Fischer was simply trying a different tactic, it was a better tactic than the two he'd just employed. My anger dissipating, I shrugged. "I don't have any desire to hurt anyone. Not you." I turned to my wife. "And especially not you Jeanne."

Jeanne looked up at me with pleading eyes. I ignored her. "Right now I hurt and all I want to do is get somewhere where I won't hurt quite so much. Goodbye Jeanne, it's been a wonderful twenty-seven years; but now it appears that all of that is over. I'll remember our good years fondly." I turned and walked out of the bedroom.

As I was crossing the living room I heard the sound of running footsteps and then Jeanne cried; "Micheal please give me a chance. I want to do all of those things for you. This afternoon I was going to suck your cock and lick your balls. I was even going to try to get you to fuck my ass. I want to find out how that feels and I wanted you to do it."

I stopped and looked back at Jeanne. She was hurriedly putting on her robe. Shaking my head, I said; "I wish I could believe you, but I remind you that last night you promised me that you were going to stop seeing Fischer. I'm sorry, but your word doesn't mean much to me anymore."

I turned and hurried through the dining room and kitchen to the garage.

As I left the house Jeanne wailed; "Michael, I love you; please come back."

I got into my car. As I drove away I looked in the review mirror. Jeanne was standing on our front lawn crying. Part of me desperately wanted to go back and console her. I didn't. At that moment I was too hurt and angry to be able to do that.

It was just after 11:00 when I reached the sanctuary of my office. Ruth and Jason weren't due back until 1:00 so I had two hours of solitude. I needed it. I had to think and I had to plan.

Everything for the meeting with the Montgomerys was already prepared, so I was able to focus all of my attention on my personal problems.

The previous four days had been devastating. I felt like the three people who I trusted and loved most in this world had just betrayed me. Intellectually I knew

that wasn't true. Tricia, Jodie and Jeanne still loved me. I firmly believed that. Still with Tricia and Jodie's support Jeanne had unilaterally altered the basic tenets of our marriage and in the process of doing that she'd lied to me and humiliated me.

Jeanne was an adult. Tricia and Jodie were too. They were free to pursue the lives they wanted. It now appeared to me that regardless of what I might say or do Jeanne was determined to adopt a new way of life. That meant that I had two choices. I could accept her new life style and stay with her or I could sever my ties with her and live the life that I chose.

The idea of leaving Jeanne and the girls was heartbreaking, but so was the prospect of repeatedly having to watch the woman I love get dressed for a date with another man. I was hurt, angry and disillusioned. I needed time to think and heal.

I kept remembering Jennifer Rawlins' words. "Michael this is a complicated situation." Because I believed her I wasn't going to act rashly. I was angry, but I didn't want revenge and I certainly wasn't considering divorce. If Jeanne wanted a divorce she was going to have to initiate that action by herself.

What I needed was time. Everything had happened so fast. Jeanne was right. She should have spent more time talking to me about this, preparing me for it. Unfortunately she didn't and now we were in a crisis and I could only think of one way to alleviate this crisis. I needed to separate myself from Jeanne. It didn't have to be a permanent separation, in fact I ardently hoped that it wouldn't be; but I needed time away.

I was a wealthy man. I'd built a successful accounting firm and invested my money wisely. We owned our home and had over twenty million dollars worth of stocks, mutual funds and bonds. On Monday I would begin liquidating those assets. While doing it quickly would be costly and the tax liability would be severe, I was quite certain that I could manage to end up with at least ten million dollars in cash. That would allow me to create a two million dollar trust fund for both Jeanne and myself, a million and a half dollar fund for each of the girls and still have a nice reserve fund.

I would arrange to have the trust funds for Jeanne and myself pay out a monthly

sum of eight thousand dollars. If Jeanne continued to live in our house and kept her job with the law firm she'd be very comfortable. I knew that I could easily live on eight thousand dollars a month.

The girl's funds were a little trickier. I didn't want to make them independently wealthy. I wanted them to pursue their careers and create their own successes. Still, realizing that as they matured they would be facing major expenses like weddings, the birth of children and the purchase of homes; I wanted to be able to help them. That was why I was creating their two trust funds. I would ask Jason and Ruth to administer the funds. When the girls needed money all they would have to do was contact Jason or Ruth.

It was a good plan. It would allow me to leave feeling confident that my wife and daughters were financially secure.

I was making a list of things that had to be done Monday morning when Ruth walked into my office. Jason Ridner was right behind her. I looked up.

Ruth asked. "How was your talk with Jeanne?"

I told them everything that happened.

When I was finished Jason said; "Damn boss that must have been awful."

I shrugged.

Ruth asked, "Do you want me to cancel the meeting with the Montgomerys?"

Shaking my head, I said; "Absolutely not. They're our most important clients and they're good friends too. We're going to meet with them and give them a rock solid comprehensive report about their financial status."

Smiling, Jason said; "Damn right boss." But then he paused. After a moment he said; "Boss can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course you can."

"After you start the meeting why don't you let me give the report."

Smiling back at Jason, I said; "That's an excellent idea."

He looked at me with a surprised expression.

I said; "It is an excellent idea. It's time for you to start taking a more visible role in the operation of this firm."

Jason grinned at me.

I glanced at Ruth. She was watching me with a mistrustful expression. I had a feeling that she was beginning to suspect what I was planning to do. We still had a little time before the meeting, so I decided that I might as well tell them.

Before I could say anything Ruth said; "You're leaving, aren't you."

I nodded. "Yes."

Alarmed, Jason said; "Boss, no; you can't leave."

Ruth looked at him. "Jason what would you do if Barb started dating another man?"

"I'd go crazy."

"Would you hurt Barb?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers