Awakenings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning (after a quickie with Kim with almost as explosive results, ) Tahir and the women showered and dressed and went to breakfast. Briefing with the Captain and Washington again, Tahir made ready to go.

"We will be monitoring you the whole time; I can't move as far as you can, but I can be there in a few minutes, be careful." Natasha said as she kissed him, then one by one, they all did.

Thinking of the burned field he was there in seconds, reaching out he found the ten men with rifles and they were gone. Though not before one had got a shot off, before he got his shields up. Grasping his arm it bled a little, smiling Romotine stepped out on the field.

"What's wrong? You seem to have a problem. AAAAAA!" Romotine screamed as a gash appeared across his chest.

"You know what bitch?" Tahir sneered at him, "you fucking talk to much"

"Why you bastard how dare you ... AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" again Romotine screamed as blood flowed from the side of his head.

"Like I said, shut the fuck up bitch," Damn it that wasn't what he had been aiming for, the wound on his arm was starting to affect him.

Romotine was a little woozy but sent several energy bolts at Tahir, one landed near his feet. Shit thought Tahir we've got to finish this soon. Soon the field was full of holes, after an hour Tahir knew that he was almost done. Romotine had a gash on his face, a slash across his chest, blood was pouring from his left leg, his right arm was almost useless and the cut on his forehead was seeping blood into his eyes.

Tahir's arm had started to go numb. He had a cut in two places on his other arm, his left leg felt as if a mule had kicked him, his shoulder felt as if it were dislocated. Deciding that it needed to end now or he felt he'd die, Tahir took all of his energy and directed it into a crushing blast, sensing that something was different Romotine started to fire energy blasts as fast as he could, they began to get closer to Tahir.

Releasing the blast it struck Romotine just before his last bolt hit Tahir's shield and then Tahir, knocking him some thirty feet away. Tahir was sure he had a few broken ribs now. Slowly looking up he saw his blast had hit Romotine and carried him down to the ground, he was still trying to fight it, when it surged forward. Tahir could hear him scream then came the sickening crushing and snapping as each bone was crushed, the screams grew louder for a moment till Tahir saw the blast flatten out and disappear.

Limping over to the small pit left by the blast, Tahir saw that it was finally over. There was hardly anything left to identify that a human once stood there. Thinking of the army camp, it took two minutes for him to get there, strange he didn't feel that badly hurt. Looking up he saw several people running toward him, strange but the one in the front looked a lot like Natasha, with that the world went dark.

Two days later Tahir awoke in a strange bed. Trying to sit up he found he didn't have the strength, groaning, several people scrambled to his side. With a questioning look he saw that Kim, Natasha, May, Captain Roberts, hell even Tina was there.

Whispering he asked, "How long?"

Natasha spoke up, "It's been almost two and a half days, with the help of the doctor's device; we have freed and captured everyone that was involved for Romotine."

"I thought I was dead but after I saw that he was I didn't care anymore, I knew that you ladies would be safe now." The harsh whisper came out.

"The doctors here said you were almost dead when you got there, most of your ribs were cracked or broken, both your shoulders were dislocated, the bullet wound was the only minor wound you had." Roberts spoke up.

Kim stepped forward, "They said you'd be here three weeks, I don't think so." With a smile, she started to heal him within an hour most of the cuts were gone the pain in his shoulders were gone and his breathing was easier.

Smiling up at Kim he thought god, you got to love a good healer.

"Oh yes," May said as she sat next to the bed, "one more bit of news."

"Oh?" Tahir replied

"Yes, we all found out yesterday that we are all pregnant, it appears you are more fertile than you thought," giggling each bent to kiss him.

"I can't do anymore right now," Kim started, "you are about where you would by in three weeks if you had to wait." Looking shocked Tahir thought hmmm a daddy three times nice. With a smile he faded off to sleep.

EPILOGUE

It had been a year since the incident; most of the awakened people chose to have their abilities removed.

Tahir and his group had not; they were assigned a duty of watching for more incidents and putting them down.

Changing diapers again, Tahir looked at his three children. Each child had the hair color of their mother.

The only boy in the group Natasha's, had jet black hair, May's little girl had sunshine yellow blonde hair, while Kim's daughter had fiery red hair. Laughing Tahir was thankful they didn't have his hair color which he called shit brown.

He had just finished the diapers when he heard a sound. Looking around he didn't see anything.

About that time he saw a rattle float into the room and to one of the girls. Reaching out he didn't feel any abilities from her, but after scanning his other daughter and then his son, he found the culprit.

Looking at his son he felt proud. "So young and already looking after your sisters, problem is will they develop abilities too?" He didn't have long to wait as he felt a surge from the girls and more toys came their way. Shaking his head he thought, damn! Here we go again.

END

12