Awakenings Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there have to be some limits."

"Consenting adults."

"That goes without saying, but I mean..." Maureen shook her head in confusion. "I don't know what to think."

"I've come to believe that as long as no one is getting hurt it's all pretty much okay."

"It didn't work that way with you and Jeanne."

"That's because I wasn't in agreement. Now things are working better."

"You're still away from home."

"We're not quite finished figuring out how this new lifestyle is working for us, but we're close, very close. The one thing that Jeanne and I have both learned is that people need to talk. They need to communicate. In our culture sex has traditionally been a hushed up topic. Everyone is afraid to admit to their secret desires."

"You make it sound like we're all perverts."

"I think many of us have desires, illicit desires that we're afraid to admit to anyone, even to ourselves. All my life I've been a closet voyeur. I like to watch. I love porn movies. While I would love to watch Jeanne with another man, I've only been able to come to terms with this inclination during the past two months."

Maureen stared at me for a moment and then she smiled and asked, "Would you like to watch me with another man?"

"Is that something you'd like to do? That's important, no it's not just important, it's essential. Maureen, I don't just tolerate Jeanne's dating, I love it. I want her to date other men. I love imagining it. I love hearing about it and I'm looking forward to the day when I can witness it. Right now Jeanne's probably involved in a sex party with another woman and two men. Just that thought is unbelievably exciting."

"You didn't answer my question."

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like to watch me with another man?"

I stared at Maureen. She was smiling. It was a devilish smile. After a moment I asked, "Would you like being with another man while I watched?"

Suddenly Maureen blushed. "I can't believe I'm involved in a serious conversation about this."

"But you are."

"I know I am and that both scares me and excites me."

"So would you like being with another man while I watched?"

"You answer first. Would you like to watch me with another man?"

Slowly nodding, I answered, "Yes, definitely."

Maureen smiled. "I think I'd like that too."

"We still have one major obstacle."

"Yes and it is major. How do we find a guy who will let you watch while we do it?" Maureen paused. After a moment she added, "A guy I'm willing to do it with."

"What are your criteria? Do you want a young guy?"

Maureen considered that for a moment and then she said, "While a young guy might be fun, there are much more important criteria."

"Tell me."

"It would be good if he was handsome and fit, but those aren't the most important criteria either."

"What's most important?"

"He has to be nice." Maureen smiled at me. "I want a guy who is kind and gentle, like you."

Smiling back, I said, "Thank you, that's a nice compliment."

"You're welcome." Maureen sighed and then shaking her head, she said, "I have absolutely no idea about how to find a nice guy who wants to fuck me while you watch."

"We just have to find a guy who has an adventurous nature."

"You make it sound so simple. Do we take out a newspaper ad?"

"No, all we have to do is find the right bar."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she started to grin.

"What?"

"I don't know why I didn't mention this earlier. I guess I'm still a little nervous about this new life style. Remember when Jeanne suggested that I start frequenting the coffee shop in the office building where I work so I could get to know some of the other secretaries?"

"Yes."

"I did it. Yesterday I had coffee with four secretaries. They were gossiping about another secretary named Sylvia. Apparently she's an acknowledged slut."

"How do they know that?"

"I don't have any idea, but it seemed like it was a foregone conclusion."

"Okay."

"They said she hangs out in a bar in Cape Coral, The Polynesian Lounge. I got the impression that it's very similar to Brady's Pub."

"Really?"

"They weren't very subtle. They called it a meat market for husbands and wives who like to cheat."

"Is this Sylvia married?"

"I gather she is."

"How far is Cape Coral from here?"

"About a thirty minute drive."

"Want to have a drink at the Polynesian Lounge tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow night? Isn't that kind of sudden?"

"We're just talking about a cocktail."

"No, I think we're talking about more than that."

"Only if it feels right."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she started to smile. "You're right, we could just have a cocktail." But then she quickly added, "Michael I have to admit that while I'm a bit nervous about this I think I really want it to happen."

"I do too. It could be a great adventure."

"Yes it could."

It was Tuesday night, a week night. Maureen had to work the next morning, so she went home at 9:30. At 10:45 Jeanne called. Because of the time change it was 11:45 for her.

I answered the phone. "Hi Jeanne, how was your evening?"

"Michael, it was wonderful. Everyone just left."

"It was a late party for a weeknight."

"I know but we were having so much fun."

"I understand. Tell me about it."

"Do you want to hear every seamy detail."

"You know I do."

"Abby came over right after work. She helped me get the house ready. Mark and Bobby arrived just after six. Ruth was right behind them."

"Did Matt Haynes show up?"

"Oh yes, he arrived at about 6:15."

"Is he as good looking as Abby said he was?"

"He's an absolute dreamboat. He reminds me of Cary Grant."

"Suave and sophisticated."

"Very."

"I'll bet Ruth was happy."

"She was ecstatic. Matt liked Ruth too. They had a Manhattan with us and then they disappeared into Tricia's room."

"Your boudoir."

"Yes, my boudoir. Its hard for me to get used to calling it that."

"I understand. In my mind it will always be Tricia's room too. Were Matt and Ruth in there very long?"

"The whole evening. They left together. Matt walked Ruth to her car. As they were leaving Ruth whispered to me that she's going to be walking funny for a week."

"She had a good time."

"Judging from the expressions on their faces I'm fairly certain both of them had a good time. I'll call Ruth in the morning and Abby will call Matt. I'll have more details when I talk to you tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night I might be late."

"Really? Tell me."

"Maureen took your advice and went to the coffee shop where the secretaries in her building hang out."

"And?"

"She heard about a bar in Cape Coral that might be similar to Brady's"

"I assume you're going there tomorrow night."

"That's the current plan."

"And you're going along to provide moral support." Jeanne giggled. "Or should we call it immoral support."

"I like immoral support. I'm also hoping I might get to indulge my voyeuristic desires."

"Michael, that is so hot. We're going to have a lot to talk about tomorrow night."

"We still have a lot to talk about tonight. Tell me about your evening."

"Baby it was amazing. Mark, Bobby and Abby are sexual gurus."

"Just what you need."

"I don't know if I need them, but I sure as hell am enjoying them."

"So what happened?"

"After Matt and Ruth left us Mark and Bobby said they wanted to play tag."

"Tag?"

"It wasn't actually tag. In fact the only real similarity was that one of us always had to be it."

"Okay, tell me about the game."

"Bobby volunteered to be it first. He and Mark pulled a chair and footstool over so they were directly in front of the couch and then we all took off our clothes."

"I already like this game. If I ever get to play I want to be everlasting it."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "That's exactly what I told them. If you played you'd want to be it all the time."

"What did they say?"

"At first Mark and Bobby said, no way. They were adamant about it, but then Abby pointed out that in our games everyone should get to do what they want. They couldn't argue with that so they finally agreed."

"I see why you like these people so much."

"They really are fun and they're very open minded."

"I can see that. All right, tell me more about the game."

"Okay, Bobby sat in the big chair."

"The voyeur chair."

Jeanne giggled. "Yes the voyeur chair."

"What did everyone else do?"

"Mark lay down on the couch on his back. Abby told me to sit on his face while she lay between his legs and sucked his cock."

"That's what Mel and Amy call a tandem blow job."

"I know. That made it even more fun for me. I felt like I was experiencing something you did with Mel and Amy."

"How long did your tandem blow job last?"

"Maybe five or ten minutes and then we all switched places."

"That gives you several combinations, but after a little while didn't it get old?"

"Michael, Mark and Bobby are bisexual. Tonight Abby and I were too."

"That creates a few more combinations."

"More than a few. There was also lot of butt fucking tonight and Abby has a strap on dildo. Michael I learned something this evening. Being the fucker is fun."

Both of us burst out laughing. I said, "Jeanne honey, you certainly have changed during the past year."

"I have and I'm loving it."

"Baby, I have to admit that I am too."

"Are you Michael? Are you really?"

"Yes Jeanne, I really am."

"I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me. Sweetheart I can't wait until you come home. We're going to have so much fun."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for Abby's strap on dildo, at least not yet."

"I didn't think you were. Don't worry, I'll get plenty of opportunities to use it with Abby, Mark and Bobby."

"And I'll happily watch."

"Will you? Even when I'm doing Mark or Bobby?"

"Jeanne honey, if we're going to explore this new life together I'd better get up to speed."

"Even if you're watching Mark and Bobby?"

"That might be a little difficult at first, but it shouldn't be. I spent many evenings last November and December eagerly watching two women enjoying sex with each other. That makes it pretty hard to justify running from the room in revulsion when two men start engaging in sex with each other."

"Michael I'm so glad you met Amy and Mel."

"I am too Jeanne and I'm glad you met Abby, Mark and Bobby. You seem to really be enjoying them."

"Thank you Michael, I really am enjoying them."

"Jeanne."

"Yes Michael."

"About what I just said."

"Yes?"

"Just because I'm not going to run from the room in revulsion doesn't mean I'm ready to join them."

"Don't worry Michael, I understand that and Michael."

"Yes Jeanne."

"Mark and Bobby will understand that too. Everyone gets to do what they want and nobody has to do anything they don't want to do."

"Thank you Jeanne."

"I can't wait until you come home."

"I'm looking forward to it too."

"Michael, it's late. I need to go to bed."

"Yes you do, but before you go did you talk to Mel and Amy today?"

"Of course I did. I talk to them every day. I know you do too."

"Yes I do."

"It sounds like Paul is having a wonderful time."

"He loves working behind the bar at Danny's Lounge."

"Did Amy and Mel tell you about the three strippers?"

"The roommates he's hanging around with?"

"That's right. Amy and Mel think he's fallen into another dominant submissive relationship."

"With three twenty year old strippers. Jeanne honey, there are a lot of young men who would give everything they have for one weekend of that life."

"Michael!"

"Relax, Amy and Mel are watching over him. They'll make sure he doesn't get into an ugly situation."

"You're right, I just worry and so does Tricia."

"She's keeping up on what's happening with Paul?"

"Michael, she misses him so much. Every time I call Amy and Mel I have to call Tricia as soon as I'm done talking and tell her everything."

"I guess it's true."

"What's that?"

"You never realize how important someone is until you lose them."

There was a moment of silence and then Jeanne whispered, "I learned that the hard way last August."

"You didn't lose me."

"I was afraid that I had."

"You came to San Francisco. That saved our marriage."

"I'm so glad I did that."

"I am too."

"Michael I love you so much."

"I love you too Jeanne and because I love you I have to point out that it's now 12:45 for you. It's time for you to go to bed."

"I know. Michael will you promise to call me when you get back from your trip to that bar in Cape Coral tomorrow night. I'll want to hear every seamy detail."

"I think it's highly likely that there won't be any seamy details."

"I know, but I'll still want to hear everything."

"And I'll want to hear what Ruth told you about her night with Matt Haynes and what happened when she got home to David."

"I'm sure she'll send you an email tomorrow."

"I'm sure she will too, but she'll tell you more."

"Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow night, but you have to call."

"I promise I'll call."

"No matter how late it gets."

"No matter how late it gets."

"I love you Michael."

"I love you too Jeanne."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

As I fell asleep that night I realized that even if I could make it happen I wouldn't want to go back to our old life. Our new life was much too exciting.

12