Awakenings Ch. 29

Story Info
Michael and Maureen read an email from Ruth.
7.4k words
4.38
17.9k
10
0

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Wednesday January 15th, two full weeks had now passed since I took Jeanne, the girls and Paul to the San Antonio airport. While the previous few days had been filled with excitement and I now had Maureen Styles as a friend, I missed my wife, my daughters and Paul. I also missed my friends Ruth and David and Amy and Mel. I wanted to go home, but it wasn't yet time. I owed a debt to Amy and Mel. Before I could end my journey I had to satisfy that debt.

In early November fate had brought me to Danny's Lounge, the strip club in Tucson, Arizona where I met Amy and Mel. Now in January, fate had once again intervened in my life by bringing me to Jimmy's Steakhouse in Fort Meyers, Florida where I met Maureen Styles. While Maureen had become a close friend, she also needed me now just like I needed Amy and Mel last November. Befriending and helping Maureen was a way for me to express my gratitude for the friendship and help Amy and Mel had given me when I so desperately needed it.

Maureen arrived at my motel room just after 6:00. She was in a state of frenetic excitement. "Michael, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this."

Taking Maureen in my arms, I kissed her hard on the lips and then I stepped back and smiled. "Relax, we're going to go over to Jimmy's to have a nice dinner. After dinner we're coming back here to read the email I just got from Ruth..."

"You have an email from Ruth about last night?"

"I haven't read it yet, but I assume that's what it's about."

"You shit, why didn't you say something?"

I grinned at Maureen. "This was the first chance I've had to tell you."

Shaking her head, Maureen said, "Yes, I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little excited about tonight."

"It's okay, let's go have dinner."

As usual, dinner at Jimmy's was excellent. Maureen had fried Grouper. I had a small sirloin. After dinner we returned to my motel room where I turned on my computer. We were both eager to read the email from Ruth.

I sat down on the bed, holding my computer on my lap. Maureen sat down next to me and read silently while I read aloud.

"Dear Michael

David and I are so excited. We think Matt Haynes may be the perfect man for us. It feels strange to think of Matt as a perfect man for both David and me, but it's true. David is even more excited by this than I am and believe me, I'm very excited.

Last night, when I met Matt I was immediately struck by his looks. He is exceptionally handsome. Jeanne said he reminds her of Cary Grant. I was thinking George Clooney, but they're really very similar movie stars. They're both sophisticated and genteel, with an air of subtle strength. That also describes Matt.

Matt and I had a cocktail with Jeanne, Abby, Mark and Bobby. After we finished our cocktails we adjourned to Tricia's old bedroom. Jeanne had been kind enough to make it available to us for the evening. Once we were alone in the bedroom I started to get nervous. I was seriously considering beginning a long term affair with this man I was just meeting and I would be doing it with my husbands full approval. I was starting to doubt my sanity."

Maureen laughed. "I understand exactly what she's saying. I was wondering the same thing about myself today."

"Are you really worried about tonight?"

"No, not really, it's just that it's a little out of character for me."

"We don't have to do it."

"Oh yes we do. Mister you're not backing out now and neither am I. I've been a good girl all my life and all it's gotten me is a no good husband who left me for a younger woman. It's time for me to take the bull by the horns and have a little fun, just like Ruth is doing. Now let's read the rest of her email."

"Okay." I started reading again.

"Matt sensed my anxiety and suggested we spend a few minutes talking. Michael that was exactly what I needed. We talked about David and my kids and about my job. I told him about Nick Granger and what I used to be like before I got married. He told me about his three marriages and why they failed. He took full responsibility. Matt is a notorious womanizer, but he admits to it and accepts the consequences of his behavior. He's honest, I find that comforting. That's also why he's interested in a relationship with David and me. None of us are looking for any kind of commitment."

Slowly rubbing my back Maureen said, "Michael that's one of the reasons I like you so much, you're honest and straightforward. You're not making promises you don't intend to keep."

Not certain about how to respond, I just shrugged.

Chuckling Maureen said, "Once in a while you remind me that you really are an accountant at heart."

Again I shrugged. "I am what I am"

Grinning while she shook her head, Maureen said, "Come on lover boy, let's read the rest of Ruth's email."

I winked at Maureen and continued reading.

"We talked for over an hour. It was exactly what I needed. I quickly grew to like Matt and started to feel comfortable with him. After a while he slipped his arm around me. I responded by snuggling up to him. We talked some more, he held me tighter and then he reached over and gently turned my face to his. We gazed into each others eyes. Suddenly I felt like a school girl. I wanted Matt to kiss me. I yearned for him to kiss me. I closed my eyes and held my breath. He kissed me. It was wonderful. Michael I'm a married woman. I love my husband. I will always love my husband, but that kiss was enchanting and as Matt kissed me I knew I wanted more. I wanted him. I wanted all of him.

I kissed him back hard. I'm ashamed to say that for a moment I forgot all about David. I was suddenly burning with lust. I wanted to feel this beautiful man inside me. Sensing my sudden outburst of desire, Matt attacked. His hands were all over me. I responded. We groped each other and then we tore each others clothes off.

As soon as we were both naked I wrapped my hands around Matt's beautiful cock. Michael it is beautiful. It's not as large as Nick Granger's but it was still big, seven or eight inches..."

Maureen started laughing. Pausing, I looked at her. She said, "Damn Michael, this woman works for you."

"I like to think that she works with me."

"You own the firm, correct?"

"Yes, it's my firm."

"So she works for you."

"Okay, but she's also an old friend."

"My boss and I are friends, but I can't imagine sending him an email like this one."

Chuckling, I said, "The past few months have been a bit rousing for us."

"Rousing? That's an interesting word choice."

"I think it's accurate."

Smiling, Maureen said, "I think it is too. Frankly, just meeting you has been rousing for me."

"Shall I put my computer away? I can read the rest of this email later."

"Don't you dare do that!"

"So you are enjoying it."

"Yes, I'm finding it very rousing."

"Even though Ruth is employed by my firm."

"I was just...Damn it Michael, just read the fucking email." Maureen put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Oh my! I do believe that's the first time I've ever used that word as an expletive."

"Do you use it a lot as a verb?"

Grinning at me, Maureen said, "Michael Nolan if you ever again want to experience it as a verb with me you'll shut up and read."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ooo I like that, a little respect."

"I thought you weren't dominant."

"Read."

"Okay, let me see, where was I?"

"...I wrapped my hands around Matt's beautiful cock. Michael it is beautiful. It's not as large as Nick Granger's but it was still big, seven or eight inches..."

"That's where you left off, right there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm damn sure."

Smiling, I started reading again.

"...and it was a new cock, a cock I'd never seen or touched before. Michael, this might help you understand Jeanne. There's something special about touching, feeling and tasting a new cock."

"Damn!"

I looked at Maureen.

She said, "I understand exactly what she's saying. Taking out your cock for the very first time was incredibly exciting."

"And you want to experience that feeling again?"

"I want to experience that feeling over and over again."

"That would make you a slut."

"Yes it would."

Smiling at the resolute tone in Maureen's voice, I said, "Then we'd better finish this email so we can go to Cape Coral."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she said, "Yes, even though I'm still a little nervous about it, I'm now certain that I want to go to Cape Coral."

I nodded to her and started reading again.

"...there's something special about touching, feeling and tasting a new cock. I was so excited. Michael I actually had a little orgasm while I was sucking Matt."

"She had an orgasm while she was giving a guy a blow job! That's not fair."

I turned to Maureen, "Not fair?"

"That's right, not fair. I don't cum easily. I almost never had an orgasm with Eric. I have them with you, but you go down on me, that helps a lot. Sex with you is easier too, more relaxed. That also helps."

"Before her awakening, Jeanne almost never had orgasms. Now she has them all the time."

"So you're suggesting the problem is with me."

"I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just telling you that Jeanne used to have trouble cumming too."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she said, "I want to be like Jeanne, Abby and Ruth."

"Okay."

"No not just okay!"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Damn it Michael, you told me you'd put me through slut boot camp."

"I did and tonight we're going to the Polynesian Lounge."

"But I'm still just a middle aged housewife."

"For the past week you've been meeting a middle aged man you just met for sex in his motel room."

Smiling, Maureen said, "Every night."

"And you sucked his cock."

"I did and I loved it." Maureen giggled. "I really have learned to enjoy giving head."

"See, you are making progress."

"But I still haven't come close to having an orgasm while I'm doing it."

"I don't actually think it happens very often for Jeanne, Ruth or Abby either."

"But I'd like it to happen to me."

"Give it time."

"You're right. I need to be patient. Let's read the rest of Ruth's email."

"Okay, let me see, where was I? Oh yes."

"Michael I actually had a little orgasm while I was sucking Matt."

Laughing Maureen said, "Yes, that's exactly where you left off."

I continued reading.

"After I made Matt cum we both cleaned up and then we lay on the bed talking. He told me more about his business and his three marriages. I told him more about David and our two kids. We relaxed, we took our time. It was nice.

Eventually our attention returned to sex. Matt fucked me. Michael, it was wonderful. I love David, so sex with him is always heartfelt and passionate. Nick Granger and his friends were exciting because they were well endowed and energetic, but now I realize they lacked depth. Matt is an amazing combination of grace and power. He took me. He took me like I have never before been taken, but he did it so very gently. I felt like I was Ginger Rogers in the arms of Fred Astaire. He made me orgasm two times."

"Twice? He made her cum twice? And he was gentle and graceful? Michael, you're gentle and graceful, but oh my god, he made her cum twice."

"Apparently he's pretty good."

"Michael, you're pretty good. Ruth is describing a sex god."

"Yes, I guess she is."

"You'd better believe she is. What else does she say about him?"

"Let's see." I continued reading.

"After we finished we again spent some time lying in each others arms talking, only this time we talked about our relationship and how David is going to fit in to it. It's needless to say this was a topic of great concern for me. As it turned out my concerns were groundless. Matt fully understood and accepted the fact that David and I were a package. His interest was in figuring out how to fulfill David's needs in this relationship.

Michael, he'd actually spent some time looking at the cuckold web sites so he could learn a little more about this desire. Even more amazing, he told me that he's excited about it. He thinks it will be a new adventure.

He asked me to tell him about David's fantasies. I explained that there was a masochistic element to it. David gets a thrill out of the idea that I might give other men pleasures that I deny him, pleasures that should be solely reserved for him.

Jeanne tells me that you've reached a point where you don't judge others. I hope that's true. I'm trying to be open with you. I know David and I are kinky, but it really doesn't hurt anyone and we're both enjoying this fantasy.

Matt wasn't in the least bit put off by that disclosure. In fact he told me that he was friends with a couple who were in to a dominant submissive relationship and he's always been envious of the fun they had. He also admitted that he had some mild dominant inclinations. I admitted that I did too.

He asked me if I could suggest some stories he could read so he could better understand David's fantasies. I told him that would be easy. He then asked me if I thought David might enjoy it if we made him wear a chastity cage during our dates. For a moment I was shocked. I've read enough of David's favorite stories to know what a chastity cage was, but..."

Next to me, Maureen said, "A chastity cage? What in heavens name is a chastity cage?"

"Let's see what we can find out." I opened a new Internet search window and typed in male chastity cage. A moment later we were presented with several web sites offering a variety of male chastity cages. Some of them featured spikes and looked absolutely frightening.

Next to me, Maureen said, "Damn, some of those look really painful."

"They do. I have to admit they give me the willys."

"I can see why. I don't have a dick and they still give me the willys." But then she said, "Michael, look at this one." Maureen pointed at an ad for the cb6000. "It looks like it's just a plastic case for a guy's cock."

Laughing, I said, "You're growing quickly."

"What do you mean?"

"First of all, you just used the word cock in a conversational sentence."

Maureen giggled. "I did, didn't I."

"And then your use of the word just suggested that you're now open to the idea that locking a guys cock in a plastic case might be a perfectly reasonable course of action."

"It's certainly more reasonable than locking it into one of those spikey thingys."

"I have to admit that I agree with you."

"Let's find out what Matt and Ruth were thinking about."

"I know Ruth. She loves David. I'm pretty sure it's not one of those spikey thingys."

"Let's find out what she and Matt decided."

"All right." I started reading again.

"But I also knew that David would be excited about wearing a chastity cage, especially if Matt and I made him do it. Michael, I'm sure you probably think this is weird. When David first mentioned it I had a little trouble getting used to the idea too. Please keep an open mind and try not to judge us. It's just fun. Nobody is getting hurt."

Turning to Maureen I said, "She's right. It is just fun and nobody is getting hurt."

"Unless they're going to make David wear one of those spikey thingys."

"I'm quite certain they're not going to do that."

"Keep reading."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you. Admit it."

"All right Mr. Smarty Pants. I admit it. I am enjoying it. Kinky is fun. So what!"

"You're making progress."

"Shut up and read."

Chuckling, I started reading again.

"Matt explained that he believes that if this is going to work we have to constantly be attentive to David's needs. It's essential that this is as much fun for him as it is for us. I agreed and told Matt that I would ask David about the chastity cage. Matt disagreed. He felt David would enjoy it more if it wasn't his choice. Knowing David, I had to concur."

"Michael, I don't get that at all. Why wouldn't David want to be involved in a decision like that? I get that it's fun for him, but it should still be his choice."

"No, for David surrendering power is a big part of the thrill. Amy and Mel helped me understand that. Paul did too."

"But why?"

"Why is irrelevant. It just is."

"But..."

"Maureen do you think it might be fun to be blindfolded and tied to a bed during sex?"

"Yes, but I think lots of women have that fantasy." Maureen paused. After a moment she smiled and said, "Okay, I get it, but I'm still not sure I really understand it."

"I don't think you have to understand it. You just have to accept the fact that it makes them happy and it isn't hurting anyone."

"Unless they start using those spikey thingys."

"Okay, if Ruth starts locking David's cock in one of those spikey thingys we'll reopen this conversation."

"Michael, you have to remember, you spent two months with Amy and Mel. I just met you a week ago."

"You're right Maureen. I do have to remember that. I've also gotten a lot of support from Jeanne. Your husband isn't doing anything to help you."

"I'd like to lock his pathetic little dick in one of those spikey thingys."

"Really?"

She smiled. "No not really. Actually I have to admit that I'm beginning to think Eric's little chippy did me a huge favor. Life without that bastard is turning out to be a lot more fun than life was with him. Michael, I now love giving blow jobs. In fact I'd love to give you one right now."

"Nope."

"Nope?"

"That's right, we have a plan for this evening. A plan that I hope will result in your giving a blow job to a man you just met." Laughing as I shook my head, I quickly added, "But I am amazed that I just turned down an offer of a blow job from a beautiful woman."

"You're hoping you'll get to watch."

"I doubt I'll get to watch you give a guy a blow job, but I am hoping I'll get to watch you hook up with the guy."

"While I am a little nervous about it, I'm hoping that too."

"Are you ready to go?"

"No I want to hear the rest of Ruth's email first."

"Even if it's about cock cages."

"Especially because it's about cock cages. Michael, it really is fun to be kinky."

"Yes it is, isn't it."

"Yes, now start reading again."

"Okay, where was I?"

"Matt and Ruth had just decided that David would enjoy it more if they told him he had to wear a cock cage."

"You are into this, aren't you."

"Shut up and read."

"Okay." I started reading again.

"Matt had already done a little research and told me that the cb6000 looked like the the best and safest chastity cage."

Maureen said, "That's the plastic one we saw."

"Yes, it's not a spikey thingy."

"Thank goodness, if it had been one of those I would have spent the next month worrying about David and I don't even know him."

I continued reading.

"Matt suggested that since David was my husband I should buy the chastity cage. He told me I could get one at The Sex Emporium. It's a store on the outskirts of downtown that specializes in erotica of all kinds. Matt also told me that they're expensive and offered to pay for it. I accepted his offer. I was certain David would get a thrill out of knowing my new boyfriend paid for the chastity cage I'm making him wear."

"Michael, your friend Ruth has a creative imagination."

"It doesn't surprise me. She's bright. She also loves her husband."

"So she wants to do everything she can to make this fun for him."

"That's right."

"I'm really beginning to like Ruth."

"Even if she's planning to make her husband wear a chastity cage?"

"Because she's planning to make her husband wear a chastity cage. Michael, she's doing it for him."

"Yes she is and you're making outstanding progress."

"You're a good teacher."

"I'm trying."

"Keep reading."

"Okay."

"Matt then asked me if I was serious about trying this with him. I told him I was and added that I was sure David was too. He said that if I was certain, he thought our next step should be a dinner out for the three of us. He invited David and me to have dinner with him at the Kennsington Grill next Saturday night. After dinner, if everything goes well, we'll go back to his penthouse apartment for a cocktail.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers