Awakenings Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

I said, "I like your swing. I can imagine Atticus and Scout sitting on it."

Ginger stared at me. After a moment she said, "You read?" It was a question.

"A little."

"I love to read. 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is my favorite book. I think it's the great American novel."

"I won't argue, but..."

"But what?"

"The Grapes of Wrath" does deserve some consideration.

"What about 'Huckleberry Finn'?"

"Of course and there are also those who would argue for "The Great Gatsby."

Ginger wrapped her left arm around my shoulder and nuzzled my neck. At the same time she reached down, massaged my hardening penis with the palm of her right hand and whispered, "I love cocks. I love men with big cocks, but there is nothing sexier than a man who can think."

"Even if he's an accountant?"

Giggling, Ginger squeezed my erection and said, "That makes him even sexier." Then she kissed me hard on the lips, stepped back, picked up my right hand and placed it on her left breast. As she stared into my eyes she said, "I want to tease you. Can I do that? I promise that before the night is over you can have me in any way you desire, but I want to tease you first. I want to tease you while we watch my husband fuck your girlfriend. Can I do that?"

Laughing, I said, "Yes, that could be fun, but you can't be mean, that doesn't do it for me."

"I didn't think it did. It doesn't do it for Scotty either, but he loves to be teased."

"And you love to tease."

"It gets me so wet." Ginger pulled my hand down to the hem of her skirt. "Wanna feel?"

I nodded, "Yes." I lifted her skirt and slipped my fingers under the crotch of her panties. Ginger was sopping wet.

Gasping as my fingers massaged her slick slit, she whispered, "Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I tease you?"

"Definitely."

"Rub me, rub me hard. I hope you know where."

I pressed my index finger against her engorged clit and rubbed it hard. Ginger stared into my eyes. I stared back. She was biting her lower lip. Giggling, she said, "You know exactly where."

I didn't answer, I just stared into her eyes and kept rubbing her. After a moment I felt her stiffen and then she shuddered.

I started to remove my fingers from Ginger's slit, but she grabbed my arm. "No! Don't stop!"

I continued rubbing her. I felt her shudder again and then another time. Finally I felt her relax. She collapsed into my arms, her cheek pressed against my chest. I held her. After a moment she looked up at me and grinned. "I love sex."

Laughing, I said, "I can tell."

"I love it hot and kinky, I love it sweet and romantic and occasionally I like to be mean."

"Mean?"

"Yes, but don't worry, I have several playmates for that."

"Several?"

"Yes, two guys and a woman. Scotty isn't one of them and all three of them enjoy it as much or more than I do."

"Okay."

"Really."

"I believe you."

"It's important to me that you do."

"Why? You just met me."

"I know. I'm not sure I understand why, but it does matter."

Ginger and I stared at each other. After a moment I nodded and said, "I think I understand."

"Do you? Do you really?"

"Yeah, I do. Six months ago I don't think I would have, but I do now."

"Your two friends in Tucson?"

"Yes, definitely, but my wife too and my daughter and her ex boyfriend and my friends Ruth and David." I paused for a moment and then I added, "But mostly my wife."

Still staring at me, Ginger said, "And you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you tried to understand. That makes you special."

"That's what Amy and Mel told me the night we met."

"Your friends in Tucson."

"Yes."

"I'd very much like to meet them."

"You'll have to fly to Tucson if you want to do that."

"I might be willing to do that."

"Are you serious?"

"Michael, most people are really screwed up about sex."

"It can be pretty confusing."

"It doesn't have to be."

"No it doesn't."

Ginger smiled. "It really doesn't." She grabbed my arm and opened the front door. "Let's go inside and see what Scotty and Reeney are doing."

"Okay"

Opening the front door, Ginger pulled me into the house. After we passed through a small foyer we moved into the living room. I glanced around and immediately liked it. It reminded me of my grandmother's home.

Ginger asked, "Do you approve? Scotty and I put function ahead of style."

"I like it very much, it looks...comfortable."

"That's what we want. We both work hard. When we come home we want to be able to relax."

We heard voices coming from the back of the house. Still hanging on to my arm, Ginger said, "Follow me, they must be in the den."

Ginger guided me through the dining room into a spotlessly clean kitchen. As we crossed to an open door at the opposite end of the kitchen, she said, "Scotty does most of the cooking and cleaning. He's a neat freak. I'm a slob. I know it's supposed to be the other way around, but what can I say? After all, this is the twenty-first century."

We passed through the open door. Ginger said, "This room should really be called the living room because this is where we actually live. We call it the den, but it really isn't a den. We were told that when Louie Vanelli owned the house it was a game room. There was a billiards table, a poker table and a bar in here. Neither of us plays poker or pool, so we don't need those. You can see we did retain the bar.

Maureen was seated at a massive varnished pine bar. It looked like it belonged in a

traditional northern Minnesota or Wisconsin resort steak house. Actually the entire room looked like it belonged in a classic upper Midwest fishing resort. Like the bar, the walls were varnished tongue and groove cedar. A stone fireplace occupied one corner of the far wall. A gas insert had been installed in the fireplace. A flat screen television that had to be at least fifty inches in diameter hung on the wall next to the fireplace. Even though it was Florida, it was January. The evening was chilly. There was a fire going in the gas fireplace.

Scotty was behind the bar opening a bottle of red wine. He looked up at us and said, "Welcome to our house Michael. Ginger, I'm opening a bottle of Zinfandel for Maureen. Is red okay for you or do you want me to open a bottle of Pinot Grigio?"

"Red will be fine."

As he poured two glasses of wine, he said, "Michael, I have Heineken, Stella and Coors in the fridge."

"I would love a Heineken."

After setting a glass of wine in front of Maureen, Scotty opened the refrigerator behind the bar and took out two bottles of Heineken. As he was opening them Maureen said, "I love this room. The windows are magnificent."

I turned. I'd been so focused on Scotty, Ginger and Maureen that I'd failed to notice that the wall opposite the bar was solid glass. Since it was dark you couldn't actually see outside, but I had to agree with Maureen. The windows were magnificent.

Ginger walked across the room and flipped several switches. Lights illuminated an oval swimming pool surrounded by a flag stone patio.

"It's beautiful."

Ginger smiled at Maureen. "Thank you, this is one of the reasons we bought the house. The yard backs up to the river, so there aren't any houses behind us and we have an eight foot privacy fence. We have some very exciting parties out there."

Clearly intrigued, Maureen said, "Really?"

Ginger answered, "Oh yes." And then she walked back to the bar, picked up the glass of wine Scotty had poured for her and said, "Now that we have our cocktails it's time to get to know each other a little better."

In front of the television and gas fireplace two love seats and two chairs were arranged in a circle around a low coffee table. The love seats were opposite each other.

Taking my arm, Ginger said, "Michael, why don't we sit together on this love seat. Maureen, you and Scotty can share the other one."

Scotty picked up his beer, walked around the bar and offered Maureen his arm. "My dear, will you join me on the loveseat."

Maureen grinned. "I would love that." She stood, picked up her glass of wine and took Scotty's arm.

As we were sitting down, Ginger said, "Scotty, before you sit down why don't you turn on the video you made of Doug and me last weekend."

Scotty looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"I think it will help us get to know each other."

Chuckling, Scotty said, "It certainly will do that." Gesturing to the love seat across from Ginger and me, Scotty said to Maureen, "Please sit down, I'll join you in a moment."

Ginger slipped her hand inside my thigh and whispered, "I think you'll enjoy this video."

Scotty switched on a lap top computer that was attached to the flat screen television on the wall. At the same time Ginger picked up a remote control next to her and turned on the television. A moment later a video filled the screen. A tall handsome black man was sitting on the love seat Ginger and I were currently occupying. He was naked. Ginger was kneeling on the floor between his legs. She was also naked. She was sucking his cock. I noticed that the man was amazingly well endowed.

Maureen noticed too. Gasping, she said, "Oh my!"

"That's our friend, Robert. He teaches economics at Bonita Springs Community College."

"He certainly is..." Maureen's voice trailed off. It was clear that she was a bit taken aback by the size of Robert's manhood.

Giggling, Ginger said, "Well hung? Yes he is. He knows how to use it too."

"Have you taken him? You know, inside you?"

"You mean, has he fucked me? Many times. If we keep watching the video you'll get to see him in action."

Maureen stared at the television.

"You'll have to meet him. He really is fun."

Maureen looked at Ginger with a combination of shock, disbelief and trepidation.

She laughed. "Don't worry, he's very gentle. He understands how to go slow."

I was smiling. Ginger noticed and asked, "What are you finding so amusing?"

I briefly felt reticent about admitting why I was smiling, but then I remembered that we were watching a video of our hostess sucking another man's cock, a video taken by her husband. Realizing that with Ginger and Scotty there wasn't any reason to be ashamed about anything, I answered truthfully. "I was just thinking that my wife would love to meet Robert."

"I'm sure she would and it can be easily arranged. Robert loves to meet new women. All you have to do is buy your wife an airplane ticket to Fort Meyers."

"There will come a time, but..."

Maureen said, "It's time for Michael to go home. That has to happen before they can do anything else."

Ginger considered that. After a moment she asked, "Why aren't you on your way home right now?"

Again answering for me, Maureen said, "I gather he told you about his two friends in Tucson."

"Yes, he did."

"They helped him when he was in need. Right now I'm in the process of breaking up with my husband. Michael feels like he can repay his friends in Tucson by helping me."

Smiling, Ginger said, "I have to admit that in a weird way that kind of makes sense."

Scotty said, "I think it's admirable. Michael I applaud you for what you're doing."

"Scotty honey you have always lived by the code of the Round Table." Ginger laughed. "It's one of the ten million reasons I'm madly in love with you."

Scotty grinned.

Ginger turned to me and said, "We can take care of Reeney."

"Thank you, that's a nice offer, but we just met you."

Scotty said, "We understand. After you get to know us better, you can go home."

Maureen said, "Hey do I have a say in this?"

"Of course you do. I promise that I won't leave until you tell me you're ready."

"Michael the only commitment you made to me was to put me through slut boot camp."

Ginger clapped her hands in glee. "Slut boot camp! I love it. We could easily take over that responsibility. Scotty and I both have PhD's in promiscuity."

After taking a second to consider Ginger's offer, Maureen said, "While I'm already convinced that you'd both be very capable, I'd still like to get to know you better."

Scotty said, "Of course and this seems like a good time to begin. I've heard a little bit about your situation and I gather that Michael has told Ginger a lot about his situation. What would you like to know about us?"

Maureen said, "I have to admit that I'm very curious."

"About what? Tell us." Ginger's voice was soft and nonthreatening.

There was a moment of silence. It was clear that Maureen was carefully formulating her question. Finally she said, "The two of you have adopted an adventurous life style. Right now were watching a video your husband took of you sucking another man's cock."

"Adventurous is a polite way to describe it." Ginger was chuckling.

"I'm trying hard to avoid sounding critical or judgmental. Frankly I find your lifestyle intriguing."

Agreeing with Maureen, I said, "I do too, and for me there's an added dimension."

"The similarity to the lifestyle your wife is trying to create for the two of you."

"Yes Maureen, that's exactly right, but there's still more."

Ginger said, "Tell us."

"During the time I've been away from home I've had a number of discussions with my wife about our new life style. I've also talked to my daughters about it and of course Amy and Mel, my two friends in Tucson. They gave me a lot of help, but until tonight I've only had the opportunity to talk to one other man who enjoyed the lifestyle."

Genuinely interested, Ginger asked, "Who was that Michael?"

Maureen said, "You're talking about Ruth's husband, David."

"No, David and I have never had an opportunity to discuss any of this and..."

"Then you're referring to Tricia's boyfriend, Paul."

I understood exactly what Maureen was doing. She wasn't trying to be rude. I'd helped her and now she saw an opportunity to try to help me. She was just being a little over eager.

I smiled at her. "No, I'm not talking about Paul either."

Maureen looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"I'm talking about my old friend Charles Montgomery. A couple of days after Jeanne made her announcement that she was going to start dating other men he confided in me that when they were younger his wife, Edith had regularly dated other men and then he went on to tell me that he actually learned to enjoy her dating. He loved his wife and seeing her happy made him happy."

Maureen smiled. "I remember now. You told me about this during dinner the other night. She had three married girlfriends who went out with her. They called themselves the four harlots. Before they went out they always spent time getting slutted up."

"That's right."

Ginger laughed. "The four harlots? Getting slutted up? I would love to meet this woman. She sounds like a kindred spirit."

"Yes, she certainly does." Scotty was grinning.

After giving her husband a quick wink Ginger said, "I'm serious, I really would like to meet this woman."

"She and her husband are both old now. She doesn't party with other men anymore."

"That doesn't matter."

"But she does still party with her husband."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a porn star who Charles thinks looks like Edith when she was much younger.

Occasionally Edith will get slutted up and they'll watch one of the porn star's movies together."

Ginger clapped her hands together. "I love it. Scotty, when we're old I want to do that."

Scotty said, "I'm in, but we won't need a porn star look alike. We have a whole library of you in action."

"We do, don't we." Ginger turned to Maureen. "Reeney do you want to get slutted up and go out tomorrow night?"

Caught off guard by this sudden proposal, Maureen stammered, "I ah, I don't know."

"Friday night is a great time to go out and southern Florida has some interesting night clubs for adventurous women."

"But what about Michael and Scotty?"

"I'm pretty sure they'd both enjoy following us."

Maureen looked at me. Shrugging, I said, "I'm on board."

Scotty said, "Me too. This sounds like a great evening."

"My boy is certainly predictable and it appears that your friend Michael is too."

Maureen said, "Okay, I guess it's a date. Tomorrow night you and I are going to get slutted up and hit some clubs."

"Reeney honey, we're going man hunting."

Maureen blushed.

Squeezing Maureen's hand, Scotty said, "You're going to have fun and Ginger will take very good care of you."

"Yes I will, but we're off task. You're supposed to be learning about us. You were about to ask us a question."

Maureen said, "Actually I have lots of questions."

Ginger smiled. "We'll answer them all, but you have to ask them one at a time."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers
12