Awakenings of a Housewife

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife's secrets and makes her pay.
4.5k words
4.23
90.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Naughty Young Wife... Awakenings Part I

I married Katie when we were still young. Dating had been interesting in that we did not have sex till we married. She was from a conservative religious family and would not go further than kissing and letting me touch and such on her breasts. I had been very sexual from a young age and had parents who were very different examples, having swingers' parties and swapping partners, orgies, porn, toys, and the like. Katie's family was way more private and who even knew if her parents ever had sex except for procreation or liked it. But I was very attracted to her. She had a slim and yet feminine body with lovely supple breasts with lovely erect nipples and a squeezable apple bottom. I could hardly wait while we were dating to spank her ass and fuck her sweet pussy.

We were married in a big church... and a big wedding. It was great with all of our family and friends. Honeymoon was great and Katie was very responsive and horny. She came easily and often like she had masturbated a good bit. The harder that I fucked her the more excited she became. The more aggressive that I was, the wetter that she got. I could tell that she was submissive by nature. We played games where I tied her up... blind folded her, told her what to do, made her masturbate for me... and even role played, Teacher/student, boss/secretary, coach and gymnast, but she wouldn't watch porn with me or ever consider extending our sex life into exhibitionism, voyeurism, or group play. He religious background would not allow her to consider such taboo subjects.

After we had two children, it seemed like Katie was getting more and more conservative, while I wanted to be more and more free. I feel like we had shared all of life together, and I wanted now to explore the deep places of my own fantasies and desires and to know her own as well. She would tell me that she didn't have any fantasies, but I didn't believe her. It became frustrating for me and I longed for greater depth, passion, lust, and freedom.

One night I was working late at my office. I told Katie that I would get home around 1 am. I ended up finishing my work a bit earlier... just about 15 minutes past 11 and knew that I would get home around 11:30. I thought about calling Katie, but I knew that after she put the kids to bed she would have gone to bed around 10 pm and I didn't want to wake her. As I pulled up to the house I saw flickering blue lights coming from my office. The rest of the house was totally dark and quiet. That seemed strange. Out of curiousity I walked up to the window in the pitch dark and looked through the blind. I saw Katie, sitting on my office chair, eyes wide open, mouth open, and legs open. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and had one leg on my desk and the other on the floor and she was plunging a large dildo into her pussy with her left hand while rubbing her clit with her right. I could not see what was on the laptop screen and honestly was a bit shocked.

I snuck into the house as quietly as I could and stood right outside of my office door. I could hear a woman in the background screaming out in either ecstasy or pain. I could hear several male voices barking at the woman in the background,

"Suck my fucken cock bitch!"

"You are such a whore!"

"Bend over and give me your ass."

I heard moaning, groaning, cumming, slapping, and gasping. The movie got very intense and I could hear Katie's own voice rise in arousal,

"Fuck yeah... Fuck yeah... I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmm iiiiiiiiinnnn nnnggggg!!"

I stood there and listened to this pattern two more times. As I stood there and realized that she was engaging in her fantasy, I remembered how many times she had rejected me in my own! Arousal turned to rage.

I threw open the door to catch her now with four fingers in her stretched pussy which was soaked with her own cum. She gasped and looked like she had seen a ghost!

"What the fuck are you doing! You dirty fucken whore! I can't fucken believe you. What a bitch! I have given you everything, offered you everything, and this! Rough Gang Bang Porn? You won't even watch porn with me. FUCK YOU!"

I stormed out with her following me... right out to the car. I spent the night at my cabin... but came home in the morning in time to get ready for work. I walked in and she looked upset. She started to try to explain and apologize, but I wasn't ready. The kids were up and I didn't want to make a scene.

"Look, just give me a few days. I don't want to talk to you. I will sleep in the guest room," I said.

"I will make this up to you... I promise" she replied.

When she said, "make it up to you" something twisted was awakened in me. She was wrong and I had the upper hand of power. What could I make her do? What could I make her do to embarrass herself, to expose herself, to make herself vulnerable? What could I make her do for my own pleasure? This feeling took root and began to grow.

Each day when we got home, Katie would come into my office and talk. I would listen but not respond. She told me about finding her parents' porn collection and her mothers vibrators and dildos. Watching the porn made her want to be like the women that she saw... desirable, able to bring pleasure to men... Powerful! She listened one night as an adolescent to her parents watching one of the videos of a woman being taken by two men, she listened as she leaned back against their door. She could hear her mother's vibrator and listened to her mother make noises and sounds that she had never heard as she came one orgasm after another in succession. She sat there rubbing her own clit in unison and came with her mother and knew that she wanted such power and pleasure.

She told me about the time in 8th grade during track practice when her coach, helping her "stretch" caressed the inside of her thigh till his knuckles brushed against her shorts directly over her labia and she tingled and got so wet she feared that he would notice.

She told me about the time in 10th grade at a party where she had drank a bit too much... and had several guys on the football team drag her into the woods, pulled her top down and all took turns playing with her breasts and masturbating and ejaculation their loads of hot cum onto her face and bossom... and how she loved it all.

She felt guilt, but she felt desire and felt that it had to be a secret.

Three days later on a Thursday, I was in my office waiting for her to come in and to again start her pleas. She came in and asked if I would please speak to her, that it drove her crazy and wondered what I must be thinking.

Finally I broke my silence. I told her that I wished that she had told me all of those things years ago. I told her that she could and should trust me with everything. I also told her that I thought that we have our life experiences for a reason and purpose and that she should neither dismiss nor feel guilty about her sexual desires.

I also told her that I felt betrayed and hurt by her betrayal. And I told her that I wasn't sure what to do my hurt and anger.

She said, "Anything! I will do anything to make it up to you. Just tell me what!"

"Do you really mean it? Are you willing to trust me? To surrender your body, your soul, your mind, your emotions to me? Are you willing to surrender your morals and values in pleasure or pain?"

"Yes, she whispered. Anything you say."

She was there in front of me on her knees.

I rose quickly and grabbed her by the back of her hair and stood her up! With my right hand I tore open the front of her blouse exposing her bare breasts. I then forced her to her knees and shoved my hard and swollen cock into her mouth. She sucked my dick hungrily and greedily just as she always had, but I wanted to fuck her mouth deeper. I held her by the back of her head and pushed to the back of her throat deeper than ever before and she gasped and gagged a bit. Her eyes watered, but she did not relent and opened her mouth wider.

I then grabbed by her hair and drug her over to the leather sofa in my office. I instructed her to remove her skirt and panties and to turn around. I took her hands and tied them behind her back. I then positioned her over my knee and spanked her ass with my bear hand so hard that my own hand began to sting. I then removed my leather belt, folded it in fourths and spanked her ass till read and welted not heeding her muffled cries.

I was both out of breath and also so very lathered up in arousal.

While she layed across my lap, her ass red and shaking infront of me, I decided to finger her cunt. She was soaking wet! Two fingers, then three...

I told her to spread her legs. I alternated between fingering her pussy and then cupping my hand spanking her pussy lips.

I rolled her onto her back and her nipples were fully erect. I took my belt and gave light cracks to her breasts as well.

After some time of discipline, I set her to her feet and walked over to my desk. The laptop was in position and I moved the mouse and hit play. It was the very video that she had been watching that night.

At first she was embarrassed and ashamed. I told her not to be but rather to be brave and tell me exactly what she liked about it while I fucked her from behind.

I watched the video as man after man used the woman's mouth, pussy, and ass. I watched as they came one after another after another.

"I love cock! I am a cock sucking whore! Does my pussy feel good baby? You want my pussy don't you? My pussy feels tight and good and it's all yours!"

" I love that she has all of their attention and that she can satisfy them all. They all want her and desire her!. I want to be her."

As Katie talked I found myself fucking her harder and harder. I felt my cock fuller than ever before. I knew that I wanted to help her fantasies to come true and mine as well.

Finally I grabbed her waste, leaned back and fucked her as hard as I could and we both climaxed in spasms and thrusts. My cum seeped out the sides of her pussy and dripped to the floor. We were both hot sweaty and exhausted.

"Hmmm... she said, if this is my punishment... then I want more!"

With a devilish look in my eyes, I responded... "Oh, that was just the beginning! I have something very special planned."

Part II

"Oh... really... what?" she replied with eyes that first flashed with excitement and then with fear.

"I'm not going to tell you. But before I can forgive you completely, I want you to be completely in my control tomorrow from the moment you wake till you fall asleep."

"Should I cancel work tomorrow" Katie asked.

"No... all part of my plan. And I've also arranged for your mother to spend the night at your mothers tomorrow."

Katie looked puzzled. "My work? Uh... I don't know what you are thinking but..."

"You need to trust me and you need to obey me. And this will go well beyond work... Believe me!"

That night after Katie fell asleep, I reach over and fondled her several times slowly parting her lips and touching her clit. I would touch it softly and slowly till she would almost wake. I did this several times through the night. I wanted her to have sweet dreams and awake very aroused and ready.

In the morning, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm ready, what do you want me to do."

"Go and take your shower. Shave your legs and pussy smooth and clean. I have a surprise when you get out."

I watched her on the other side of the glass as she shaved her beautiful body. Even when mad at Katie, I could not resist her beauty.

When she came out of the shower, she looked on the bed and placed was a short black skirt, a silk cream blouse, cream silk panties and a cream camisole. For accessories there were thigh high stockings with garters and black heels.

"Oh my God! I can't where this to work!" Katie always dressed modest and conservative at the office. And even though she did, she still would get inappropriate notes and anonymous emails detailing how someone would like to eat her pussy, fuck her ass, or take her in the bathroom. Her beauty as I told you was irresistible.

I told her to put on the outfit. The skirt actually came to just slightly above the knee, nothing scandalous, but much more risqué than Katie would have ever worn. And with the silk blouse she really looked quite professional, except that the lack of a bra gave a pretty good impression of her areolas and nipples.

"Now Katie, if you want to give someone a good view of your breasts, you can come beside them while they are seated, lean over placing one hand on the desk and they should be able to see right down your blouse and camisole and it will appear to them as though they are being dirty... not you." I had gotten this idea from my 10th grade Spanish Teacher Miss Einstein who tortured me for the better part of 3 months before I took up her offer for private tutoring at her apartment and fucked her till she came three times.

"And Katie, if you cross your legs, you can open them just a bit and give them a glimpse of those flesh colored panties and the top of your stockings. As a matter of fact, they won't even think that you are wearing any underwere... My only rules are that I want you to notice how you affect men. I want you to notice their eyes, their breathing, and most of all their cocks bulging. Don't physically engage anyone. And don't relieve yourself at any point via masturbation. I want you ripe when you get home!"

Katie was flush in her cheeks but bravely went out the door to her work. I got off of work myself early that day so that I could do some shopping for our evening plans.

Katie came rushing in the door about 4:30... "FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!" She was all over me, kissing me and climbing me like a tree. She recounted the many men that she had seduced that day including foreign investors of her boss. But she knew that she had also arouse him... her boss. And she liked it!

I told her to stand in front of me while I sat on the bed. I placed my hand on her left thigh just above her knee and slowly starting running my hand up between her legs. About 4 inches up her skirt in the heart of her inner thigh, there were the juices of her desperate pussy running down. I slipped my fingers right past those soaked panties and into her hot twat and started to pump her. She bent her legs and writhed like a slut to every movement ready to cum like a bitch in heat. I pulled my fingers from her hot wet snatch and said... Take a shower and put on make up... We're going out!

Part III

"Damn it!!" she wined as she headed to the shower to freshen up. I had bought her a little black dress. It fit like a glove and came with matching silk lace panties... black... No Bra. The dress fit so snug to her luscious body and her nipples were fully erect, aching for satisfaction. The dress was short! Just below her ass and pussy.

"My God, you know that I can go out in public like this! I will lose my job!"

"You promised to obey and trust me. You promised to do as I said. Now get in the fucken car!"

Sheepishly she sat in the passenger's seat of the car. "Now put on this" and I handed her a blind fold. We drove for about 10 minutes before we were obviously on the interstate. I hear her breathe a sigh of relief that we weren't staying local!

I told her to put her seat all the way back, take off her shoes, and put her feet on the dash board. She did as I told her. Then I slowly fingered her cunt. And I pulled her dress down to expose her breasts. It was now dark outside, but I left the car light on and truck after truck drove by and blew their horns in admiration of her amazing breasts.

We were about 15 minutes away and I instructed her to slowly suck my cock till we arrived. She was amazing sucking so gently, teasing me with her lips and her tongue. Before long I realized that she had flipped the tables on me and was making me weak and vulnerable as she brought me such intense pleasure. Damn... we had arrived.

We pulled ourselves together and I removed her blindfold, she looked up and saw that we had arrived at a club called "Cocktails."

I handed her something else to put over her eyes... "Another blindfold?" she asked. No, this is a mask. We are at a couples masquerade party!

As we went in the lights were dimly lit. There was a very nice bar and an obvious dance floor. There were other attractive couples everywhere... very nice... very sexy and all dressed similarly to Katie. We walked up to the bar and each requested a drink. A very attractive couple walked up to us to introduce themselves. His name was Steve and her name was Stacey. Steve was tall and athletic, strong and rugged. Stacey was very petite, blond, and built like a gymnast. We talked, flirted, teased, drank, and even danced together for the first two hours. We danced with each other's spouse and Steve pulled Katie into his arms, and like a bitch in heat, she plastered her hungry pussy right to his groin or thigh. Stacey was all over me also like a Kitten. The song stopped and Steve and Stacey excused themselves to "freshen up."

Katie and I went back to the bar. When we got there, Katie was stunned to see a woman sitting on the bar, legs open and cunt exposed. Another woman was eating her out! We looked over at another stool and a very attractive black man had his pants down at his ankles while two women took turns sucking his cock.

Katie looked at me... "What sort of club is this!"

About then, Steve and Stacey showed up and took each of us by the hand and led us to a leather sofa in the center of the club. Stacey said, "Boys first!" and Steve sat down and I did also beside him. Stacey helped Steve out of his pants and Katie followed suit. Then Steve and I sat there getting our cocks sucked. While sucking Steve's cock, Stacey would take brakes with her mouth and kiss Katie and my cock. This exchange went back and forth till I wasn't sure who was sucking who. Then Stacey stood up and down came her dress to expose her gorgeous petitie frame with perky tits and tight pussy. She straddled me reverse cowgirl and lowered herself right onto my cock. She grabbed Katie's head and had her lick her clit while she fucked me. Steve got up behind Katie, lifted her dress over her hips and exposed her round full bottom. I looked around and we had quite an audience.

Steve could see that her pussy was already wet and ripe and so he pressed the head of his bulging cock against her hungry hole and even though he was very thick, her slippery wet pussy swallowed his cock and squeezed and held on. He immediately started thrusting aggressively, grabbing her hips and I could feel her body slapping up against me. It did not take long... only about 90 seconds till she came the first time. She let out a scream and her entire body convulsed. Stacey who was still riding me became so excited that she quickly followed suit, pressing her clit into Katies lips as she rubbed herself.

Steve kept fucking her, harder and harder, calling her names... slut... whore... cum slut whore, bitch... and more. Katie continued to respond with whimpers and moans and after a few minutes came again right as Steve was slapping her ass with his right hand and was grabbing her neck with his right. By this time, Stacey was facing me riding me hard and I came right inside her pussy. She had Katie eat the cum out of her pussy. Steve pulled out and shot his big hot heavy load all over Katie's back.

We looked around and saw that about half of our audience was either masturbating individually or mutually, we had started a fire storm of fucking!

We sat there for a few minutes catching our breath. Stacey took Katie by the hand, "Let's get cleaned up." They went to the showers.

Steve looked at me, "Are you planning to take Katie to the boom boom room?"

"I don't know if she is ready for that. This is her first time to a club."

12