Away from the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Pete, I can always count on you."

A loud slam is heard and uproar is held in the background. One of the muscular guys holds his hands in the air, while money is being given away next to him and alcohol consumed by others. As Brad orders up some brandy, against all odds the door opens to the bar with a glimmer of light sparkling on the face of the woman who enters, Judy. Brad stares dumb stricken as Judy approaches him and sits down next to him. "Oh Brad, I'm glad someone I know is here."

"J-J-Judy. I'm surprised! I've never seen you around here."

"Ya, I don't usually drink but it's been a stressful day, Mr. Lang is really being a hard ass and I just need a little something to relax."

"Sure um, what are you in the mood for?"

"Well, I don't know something sweet of course. I'll probably get a Pina Colada, not that I would really know what else to get."

"Hey Pete, get this beautiful woman a Pina Colada."

"You're really kind I must say, but I don't think Marian would approve."

"Oh so you over heard my dumbass friend. Well I stopped seeing her ages ago, I guess he didn't get the memo. I am definitely single."

Pete walks over and hands Brad a glass with vodka and Judy the Pina Colada. "Hey Pete, this is Judy, the girl I was talking about." Pete squints his eyes. "Oh I can see why my friend keeps talking about you." Judy smiles and is baffled. "Nooo, me? What has he been saying, he doesn't even know me."

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Pete leaves the table and winks at Brad.

"Well Brad what do you tell your friends about a woman who you don't even know."

"Nothing bad Judy, I don't want to creep you out. He should have just kept his mouth shut."

"Oh you already creep me out silly, staring at me all the time. Now that I know you're actually single I'm a bit worried."

"I'm sorry. I just, um."

"Hehe, don't worry about it I'm just kidding around. So tell me about yourself."

"Well not much to say. I've been working here for years, got enough to live on my own. Got some girlfriends here and there but didn't wind up sticking with any of them."

"Brad, how many have you had? You know what, don't answer that, I'd rather not know."

"The past is the past, I've moved on."

"So is there another girl that you're going after." Pete comes by and refills the drinks mumbling. "He's trying to get you darlin." Brad lowers his head and drinks some more of the vodka.

"Awww, that's sweet. You have a really good friend Brad."

"Ya, Pete is an ok guy." Pete turns to him. "Just ok ma boy, I take that as an insult."

"How about you Judy, tell me about yourself."

"Hehe, I hate my job but it pays. I've only had one boyfriend who turned out to be a dick. I also have a dog which I adore."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Which part?"

"Well not the Dick boyfriend part."

Judy smiles and this makes Brad smile. He never sees her happy around the job, the smile was dazzling. They talk back and forth and the time fly's by. Brad stops drinking and try's to sober up, while Judy had stopped a while ago never getting drunk. They keep each other company and when all else fails the TV keeps a nice topic going. A couple of small meals that the bar has on menu are ordered and they fill themselves up cleaning the plate of all its food. The bar becomes partially empty and then as night comes around it fills up with some more people. Brad tries to pay for her but she refuses, he would have felt stupid if she had let him as he didn't bring enough money for the both of them. He walks her to the car and they shake hands. She drives off and Brad soon goes his own way back home in his car. Another day and another night, this time Judy is back in his dreams. It's romantic and as soon as he wants it to become sexual he wakes up. Trough out the night his penis is hard but he continues to fall asleep as best as he can.

The alarm goes off, it's Friday and Brad is very happy. His morning routine is only changed with a smile. Not only that but he finally can greet Judy at her office, no more awkward moments. As he passed by her desk at work, her stressed out appearance turns into a smile. He waves and she waves back, not bothering her any further as she looked busy on the phone. Sitting down at the desk, Mike arrives and Brad looks eager to talk. "You will never guess who I met at the bar last night."

"A one armed and one legged pirate?"

"No even better."

"A one armed and one legged, midget pirate?"

"Ha, no Judy Ginger."

"O man that must have been awkward."

"No, we actually chatted like the whole time. I think she actually digs me."

"Damn, she drinks?"

"No, she just happened to be there."

"That shit is crazy man. So you definitely think you're going to forget about Trish. From the things I hear about her man, she is wild."

"Yeah, I'm telling her today that we can't see each other."

"Well you better throw in another fuck."

"I don't know we'll see what happens."

"Hey you want to do something tomorrow?"

"Sure, somewhere in the evening or earlier because I'm gonna see if I can ask out Judy."

"Well good luck bro."

"Thanks."

Mr. Lang approaches and both Mike and Brad begin their work. Today's daily porn contains pictures of a mature house wife getting titty fucked by the pool boy. His cum shot spurts all over her chest and breasts. Right after work the guys verify to meet each other tomorrow so that Brad can leave and catch Judy. Behind the desk she packed a couple of files and shut off the computer while Brad stood waiting. "Oh hey Brad, how's it going?"

"Pretty good and yourself?"

"Just glad the day is over."

"Definitely, hey listen I had a really good time talking to you the other day."

"Me too Brad, it was fun. I wish I had gotten to know you earlier."

"Well, I was wondering since the weekend was coming up. If I could get your number, maybe we can do something tomorrow."

"Oh my god. Yeah, that sounds wonderful. Let me get some paper but I'm sorry, then I got to go."

"No Problem."

Judy writes down her number and hands it over to him. He thanks her and waves goodbye while he puts the number in his wallet. Making it to his car he decides to do some quick shopping for his house before he would head over to Trish's place. Buying mostly beverages that include milk, juice, and beer, he throws in some bread and fruit and is done. He unpacks it in his kitchen, arranges it in the fridge and changes his clothes. After he has finished Brad drives up to Trish's house. Giving her a phone call to let her know he's here, he turns on the radio and waits.

Trish walks up to his car, wearing a semi see trough dark green dress that covered her thighs as well. Her patterned purple panties were also made out of a material that showed off her goods. She gets in excitedly shouting, "hey hun" and wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so happy were going to see this, It's been a while since I went out for the movies." Brad drives her to the theatre and they arrive twenty minutes early. They buy the tickets, some food and snacks, and take a seat inside the theater. "Trish, you're sure you don't want to eat afterwards?"

"Yeah I'm just gonna have some of this pizza and nachos and I won't be hungry afterwards."

"Alright I was just thinking we would go to Horseman's."

"Well as much as I love that restaurant I'll have to pass on it today."

"So I know this might be a bad place to tell you this. But I didn't expect to be in a theatre and it's gonna be bugging me if I don't let it out."

"Sure hun, what did you want to tell me?"

"I mean don't take this in the wrong way. I still have lots of fun with you and it awesome to be at the theatre, I don't want you to leave."

"Ya?"

"But, I don't think we should be seeing each other in a serious relationship anymore."

She stares at him, thinking of what to say. He continues, "Please I know how I was always telling you how I thought I really loved you and you were the one but."

"Well I'm really glad. That was actually really starting to annoy me; you know I wasn't crazy about you we had fun in bed all the time and that was that. I'm very happy you decided this because I would have wound up breaking your heart."

"Thanks, I was so nervous about this."

Trish laughs and gives him a kiss on the cheek. The movie soon begins and everyone quiets down. The food get's completely devoured and the drinks they also bought get drained half way. Trish occasionally turned to Brad, whispering about the movie and giving him big smiles every time something she liked happened. They sat in the back as usual, since Trish loves too. Not too many people were in front of them, only a mass around the middle and some in the front. When Trish would turn over to him, he still had a warm feeling in his heart. Even though he was in love with Judy now there was still some feeling towards Trish. He began to look at her even when she was paying attention to the movie and she noticed.

Placing a hand on his lap and rubbing it lower down his thigh, he obtained an erection. She soon felt it and turned over to him once more, this time with a sexy look and smile. Right away she unzips him and pulls out his cock, grabbing it in her hand she starts to stroke it fast. He shows her the pleasure he is in and she leans over and sticks a tongue into his mouth. They slowly make out while she quickly jerks him off. He tries not to make any noise but after a little bit, the friction caused with all his pre-cum there started to make the sound of someone getting jerked off. This sound just made him harder and more lubricant leaked out. Trish bends over and shoves it all in her mouth. She takes his cock all the way down her throat bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue around. Her mouth was filled with saliva and the warmth dripped down all around his penis and crotch.

She grabbed his testicles while she tightly wrapped her mouth around his cock and focused her sucking all on his head. She gently massaged his testicles all around, slowly pressing up against them harder and then slid her hand up to his shaft, jerking his cock as best she could. She then held the shaft in her hand and went down on him faster, he grabs the arm rest and squeezes. Trish bobs quickly, presses her lips down harder having them pass his head every time. Then again began to deep throat him, he then places a hand on her shoulder and she keeps going. He cum's, spraying it all in her mouth. She can feel the warm fluid shooting out of him on her tongue and inner cheek. She slowly continues to suck him at the same time gathering his cum up towards her mouth. He gives a couple of grunts and hopes no one can hear him. Her lips still tightly wrapped around him, lifts her head up and sucks the rest of the cum up with her. He looks at her while she swallows his load and sees her happy smile, her tongue licking around her lips.

The movie ends at 8:30 and they exit the theatre with a very cheery Trish. Her deep seductive voice is heard once more. "So, you coming up to my place?" Brad nods quickly and once they get in his car, he steps on the gas. He goes over the speed limit and crosses a red light, reaching her place in no time. They wind up in her bedroom and he sees the familiar giant heart shaped bed. Scattered across the floor are anal beads and vibrators. "Sorry, I didn't have time to clean up the place." Trish walks over to her night stand and open ups a small glass jar. She takes out a condom and places it in his hand. While holding his hand she gives him a nice long kiss and starts to undress. All that are left is her panties and after trying to get a glimpse of her pussy he starts to get undressed. She slips out of her panties, her cleanly shaven crotch completely exposing her vagina.

Brad is fully erect once again and finally gets all his cloth's off, she waits lying on her bed, with one arm giving her a head rest. "You ready to stick your cock inside me hun?" She starts to play with herself as he puts on the condom. He crawls into bed with her pressing his warm body against hers and slides in his cock insider her, the condom already pre-lubricated. "Fuck yes! Your gonna make so wet Brad." He pushes himself in still going slowly. They start to kiss and she sliders her nails across his back and then in front of his chest, across his nipples. She begins to suck on them, they are very sensitive and Brad shakes, losing his thrusting rhythm. She flicks her tongue over them and then continues to suck. Trish pushes him aside and climbs onto of him.

She grabs his cock and shoves it inside her and as she pounds herself down upon him she lifts his head up to her chest. He grabs her one breast and massages it, taking the other into his mouth. "Yes Brad, just what I wanted." He sucks her nipple very hard, but massages the other one gently. She leans back over after having fun bouncing herself down onto him, and the tonguing commences. Her pussy was much looser than anyone else he was with. "Hold on babe." She gets up and picks up a vibrator off the floor, purposely bending over a great length to show off her ass and vagina.

Trish then walks over to her nightstand and gets lubricant, she turns the vibrator on and the buzzing is heard. She puts it up to her clit and then slowly in her pussy. She tosses him the lube and he squirts it on his penis. She climbs back into bed and gets on all fours, placing her ass towards him. She turns her head around and pouts. "Come on hun, fuck me in my ass." He squirts some more lube on his finger and in between her ass. He sticks one finger in, lubing up inside her and then goes for two. She moans and slides the vibrator back inside her pussy. He holds onto his cock and slides it insider of her ass, her eyes widen and she moans louder. "You like that? Brad likes to fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes!"

"You want to make me your bitch?"

Brad stops taking it slow and rams into her as hard as he can. Her ass was much tighter, it was great. Both of them moan this time and the vibrator almost slips out of her hand. He thrusts in faster while she sticks her vibrator in deeper. The lube begins to drip down to her pussy mixing in with her natural lubricant. He begins to spank her ass every now and then, as he thrusts into her. "O yeah! Spank me harder!" He lifts his hand up and brings it down on her other ass cheek. "You liking that? You want to get spanked harder?" She moans, "Yes! Please!" The spanking comes in every two times he pounds into her. Switching off from the left cheek to the right, it starts to become a soft red. "Can you come inside my ass Brad? No one else feels comfortable doing that."

Brad slips out and pulls off the condom. He slips right back into her ass and leans over her butt. He places his hand beneath her stomach down to her clit. His penis can finally feel a nice soft and wet sensation, he starts to finger her clit while ramming it into her ass and she continues to place the vibrator inside her pussy. "Oh, Oh just like that." Both of them now feel like they're on the verge to climax. Normally Brad always cum's first but cumming in the theatre really helped him this time to last longer. Her ass is completely relaxed and is opened up, no longer as tight. Even though it's not as tight, Brad can no longer hold it in. He stops being rough and just goes inside as fast as he can. "I'm gonna cum baby, inside you just like you wanted." With a grunt and loud moan she can start to feel it pour into her ass. The different sensation to her is more exciting then cum in her pussy.

While he continues to thrust his cum covered cock in as much as he could without losing his erection he continues to finger her clit, she falls down with her ass in the air and her shoulder taking her weight. No longer any audible words, she just moans and screams he pulls out. The cum leeks out and starts to drip down her, he stops it with his hand while he continues to pleasure her with his other. She orgasms, very excited over this rare ass cum play she gets. Screaming some more, this time her ass falls on the bed as well and she twitches and shakes leaving the vibrator half inside her. He takes it out for her and covers his arm around her. They lay quietly until she speaks. "Thanks Brad, no one has given me a good one in a while."

"That was amazing for me too Trish."

They lay there naked and turn on the TV. After watching it for a couple hours Brad decides to get dressed and go home. "Hey have you seen my other sock?" She replies "I have no idea where you threw it Brad." Without much effort he goes home with a missing sock and falls asleep on his bed after drinking some milk. The alarm is off this time, he was not disturbed in his dreams and slept calmly trough the night. He wakes up and soon afterwards hears his phone; he stumbles towards it to find Mike on the other line. "Hey bro, how was last night."

"It was great! Not only was she not upset that I told her it was over but..."

"Oh you told her, I'm very proud of you."

"Yeah, anyway I also had an amazing fuck with her."

"What? If you're serious with Judy and you just told Trish you aint seeing her no more, why did you just bang her?"

"Calm down. It was our last fuck I promise you. Unless things don't go to well with Judy, I won't do anything sexual with her again. Hey didn't you tell me to fuck her?"

"I was just kidding man. Well good luck with Judy today huh? But you really think this time, if I open my mouth accidently she will forgive you."

"Hey what the hell man."

"No of course I won't, I'm just saying."

"Yeah well nothing can possibly go wrong, I'm going to take her out to a restaurant, give her a drive back home, and things should move on if she still likes me."

"You sure like taking people out to eat in nice places don't you?"

"What can I say, I'm a gentleman."

"Sure, sure, hey so what do you want to do before or after you go see her, want to go drinking?"

"No, I'm sick of that for now. Although I do have alcohol here if you want and don't forget the big game is going on today."

"Oh that's right, New England Patriots verses the Philadelphia Eagles."

"That's right, just do me a favor. Call everyone else up, Jerry, Fred, Pete. I don't think Pete works on Saturdays."

"Ya sure man, what about Judy? Are you gonna be done with her before the game starts."

"Oh, shit right. Um yeah I'll try my best. We still have to get chips and stuff so if I'm running late; could you go get them yourself? I'll pay you back."

"Fine."

"I'll call you later."

"Awesome, later."

"Bye."

Brad hangs up, looks at the time. Its ten o clock, he dials Judy right away. "Hello?"

"Hey Judy its Brad."

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you too. I know it might be too sudden to ask but would you like me to take you out for lunch."

"Oh, that would be lovely. I usually eat around 12:30."

"Perfect I'll be there."

"Would you like to know my address?"

"Oh right."

"Ya you might need to know that hehe. Its 16-21, Hasher Street."

"Excellent I know how to get there."

"Ha, that's good. I'll see you Brad."

"Bye Judy!"

He quickly goes through his morning routine except this time he won't go get breakfast. He is slightly hungry but waits out for the not too distant lunch. Turning on the TV he catches a glimpse of the news, the football game today starts at 6:00PM. Brad flips from channel to channel, leaving it on the news after half an hour, and then switching it to a cheesy reality show. Finally he gets up and leaves cruising down the street towards Judy's place. He never would have thought this would happen so quickly.

Brad arrives at 12:25 and sees Judy waiting outside, he honks his horn. She's not wearing anything as glamorous or risqué as his previous dates but nice none the less. A white red polka dot dress with a black skirt, her hair seems a lot more silky and smooth than usual. She also is wearing black shoes with no top to them and this time her socks are matching in color. The sunlight reflects off her glasses almost like in his dream and she gets in the car. "Hey, I'm so happy you came early." She gives him a big hug.