Away Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going for beers, then, hey if ya want we're gonna soak at the hot springs..."

Meyers answered, "Another time, for sure, Jonesy...maybe later this week...we've got plans..." For a few minutes we all eyed each other and played the game of showering off, stroking off, and showing off. Jones was called to hurry up; he swaggered out, hard on leading the way. It was just me and Meyers.

"Let's get out of here..." that deep sexy voice brought me up to my toes as I finished rinsing. The last couple of guys were waiting on Jones and they all piled out of the locker room in rush. The maintenance kid was already in the shower, swabbing down the walls and floor. "Hey, Meyers, you guys taking off soon, ok? My gal is home...waiting...for this..." he groped himself.

I barely dried off, pulled sweats up over my boner and slid into my flip-flops. Meyers did the same. I looked at my phone in the same moment Meyers did. I had four messages and more missed calls. Meyers looked up from his phone and said, "Uh-oh!"

In short our boss, the other contractors; everyone had been trying to reach us: the police were on the work site; someone had vandalized the apartments. Broken windows, smoke alarms set off, water pipes pulled...he called the boss, I called back the offices and contractors, and we jumped into our vehicles and sped to the site.

The stress of the crisis shriveled my boner and made the ache of my blue balls just bearable. We got the water turned off, vacuumed up the standing water, boarded up the windows and spent two hours with the cops inventorying the damage. Last thing I did was email details to everyone and sent a list of needed repairs and replacements. It was three in the morning when Meyers and I stopped hopping around the site.

In one of the only apartments not water damaged we stood for a second reviewing the night's chaos. The crisis was managed. I ached all over; I've never been a night person. Meyers glared at the work list swore under his breath and said, "Shitty way to ruin a victory fuck, huh?"

I could only nod. I grabbed him in a bear hug, "I'm beat man, I'll be in about 9:30, I need at least 6 hours sleep...to be semi human..."

We silently walked to our cars...I wanted him to stay over...but knew I was gonna sleep like the dead. I did. I was so groggy in the morning that I forgot to shave in the shower. Coffee in hand I met Meyers in the parking lot. It didn't look so bad in the light of day. By 11:30 when a contractor stopped by with surprise take out, we could breathe. It would add a week or so to the timeline, but the insurance payments would keep us on budget.

There was little else we could do on site that day. One email kept me from leaving: the distributor could get replacement windows to us that afternoon, but I had to be there. My boss told me to just chill on site until the delivery arrived. Meyers didn't say much but left shortly after the contractor left after lunch. I called my wife; she wasn't answering,

Likely she was volunteering at the kids' school.

Meyers walked back on to the job site, a hard glint in his eye and a smirk on his handsome face. He had a small paper bag in one hand. "Lock down the site...meet me in 2C." with a wink he climbed the stairs.

I locked down the site. The window distributor had an awesome website that let me track the delivery. I wouldn't be on site until 5ish. It was just 12:45. I walked the stairs to 2C about 10 minutes behind Meyers.

He was leaning on the counter...bare assed naked, cock lubed, shiny and dripping come. My gut fluttered.

"Wanna fuck?" he asked as he wagged his dick at me...my knees wobbled. The blue ball ached exploded behind my balls, clenched my ass and traveled up my spine to limit my response to a nod.

"Close the door. Strip."

I did.

I was pulsing to life between my legs. It was deep in back of my balls.

The bag on the counter had lube and rubbers.

Meyers stepped forward and possessed my mouth with his tongue. He sought and found a deep throated moan from me. Putting his hands on my shoulders he stepped around me, pushing slightly he made me lean onto the counter. When his tongue jammed into my ass I rose onto my toes and couldn't breathe.

I've never been eating into a frenzy like that. I was literally shaking and gasping. My cock, untouched was sore and a near steady string of precum was dripping down my shaft. Meyers kept rubbing it into my balls and hole. He pushed so deep once with his tongue and while gripping my ass cheeks he lifted my off the floor.

"Fuck! Tony! That's the hottest ass eating I've ever had!"

He stood in a jump and wrapped his arms around me. I was arched to reach his mouth in an open attempt to get his tongue in my throat. I was lost in the kiss. He stepped back. In my mind I was starting to go to my knees, I wanted his cock.

He had a condom on.

Keeping my back to him, he gripped my shoulder and hip. The fat head of his monster cock found the tight circle of my ass. It slipped on his spit and the lubed tip of the condom. I wasn't quiet ready.

I felt his muscular frame bunch up. He fucked into my ass.

I yelled.

I pulled up and away.

He had me hip and thigh now, his grip almost hurt.

He kept the thrust. I was on fire in my ass. I could only gasp and stare at the ceiling.

"Take my cock, stud. Take all of me. Take all of me into you!"

There was a little poing feeling inside of me. His heavy balls were pressed against mine. He folded his chest on my shoulders, "I'm all in, champ!"

I couldn't stop the shaking in my thighs and gut...I gulped a breath and looked down at my aching cock...it was covered in white, there as a dribble on the cupboard in front of me...I'd come without touching myself, without knowing it...

"Take my fuck..." He started the pull back...I groaned and wiggled around the massive shaft. His deep push in took my breath away again. He lifted me off my toes and pulled my hands off the counter. My only connection to this earth was thru his amazing dick throbbing, hot, and deep inside of me.

He held me suspended and short thrust into me. I was riding him, my balls slapped back against his on the bottom of his fuck.

I was into it, and my mind said, "This is his fuck; I'm his fuck hole..."

I gave into it. He began deep thrusting, long pulling in and out of my ass. I became slippery with sweat from both of our efforts.

"You come again, here me? Come again from my cock in your ass, stud, you're an amazing stud, your ass, my god, your ass!"

I felt the clenching, rolling inside of me, working its way up to my balls. I was gonna come again. "I'm close! Fuck this come outta my ass, please, please!"

Meyers lifted me again. I felt the strain in his arms, abs and thighs. He set me on my back on the counter. My ass burned with the stretch in this position, but Meyers dropped a fat glob of spit on his shaft and the warmth made me roll my hips.

He pinned my thighs to my chest. He drove down into my ass, over and over. I wasn't breathing. Drool, sweat, something was on my chin. He leaned over; rapid little humps drove my prostate to swell tighter against his shaft.

When his tongue connected with the back of my throat I yelled an animal growl into his kiss.

I came. I dug fingers into his ass cheeks and tasted my come on my lips, felt it flying everywhere, sucked it off his ear, and pecs.

He lifted me again. I was quaking dead weight. He laid me on the floor on my face, the carpet had been installed, I managed to grip onto it somehow.

He kept fucking me. He kept fucking me. Goddamn he kept fucking me! I was getting pushed forward across the carpet by his fuck. My cock, tender and oozing, now was pointed down between my thighs. Every down thrust was torture on my dick head, but the heat was still building in my ass...

I felt him getting wilder, more erratic in his movements. "Thomas! Stud, your ass is gonna make me come...!"

Grunting breaths filled the apartment. I couldn't help it I was thrusting back, yelling back, fucking back.

He stayed in my ass but flipped me over. Hunching against me again, making me rocking on my shoulder blades, making me suck his kiss. I loved the feel of his glutes in my hands. He had me 100% in his fuck...

Without a word, he emptied me of his cock. The pop of my ass ring as he pulled completely out made me yelp. He tore the condom in half. He held my neck and pointed the angry red head of that beautiful dick right at my mouth. I gulped it into me again.

He flooded my mouth and pulled back to spray without care all over me.

"You're mine, stud!"

"Fuck yeah!" I held his cock with one hand, began hard core rubbing just the head of my dick. Meyers leaned down, put all his weight into two of his fingers and jammed into my ass again.

I bucked up and came again. I bumped my head on the carpet as I lost it.

Meyers dropped down to pin me with his weight. Some time later, we stopped jerking and quaking.

"Now that is how to fuck!"

I could only nod...I opened my mouth to him. This was slow kiss.

He grinned evilly down at me..."that's three for you...only one for me..." He shifted on top of me and his cock was sliding up from my navel to my pecs, "I'm gonna have to fuck you until I catch up..."

"Ha! Fuck! I need a break...you've fucked me raw and juicy..." I was covered in our come, our spit and sweat. When Meyers rolled is hips, working his cock against me aftershocks shuddered thru both of us. He stood up in a swift thrust of his thighs. He pulled me up by one hand and tugged me over his shoulder. We walked into the bathroom, the water heater here hadn't been vandalized, but the shower door was missing.

Meyers rinsed my whole body head to toe...he toyed with my ass, which flowered open at his finger tips probing. My cock stayed half hard. His, not pointing straight out from his pube anymore, hadn't lost any of its length or heft...just dangled and swung. My ass felt an echo every time I looked at his cock or he made eye contact.

We were cleaned up. The water was warm and Meyers held me as I wound down.

He said it clearly over the shower, "get your rest...I'm gonna get more come out of both of us before this day's done..." he fucked my mouth with his tongue and stepped away suddenly.

I had to sit down. I did my business and rinsed off again after I flushed.

Meyers was standing butt ass naked, cock touching his thigh, checking his phone. I quickly dried off with my flannel shirt. He tugged up his jeans and pulled me into a hug.

"Tony," I mumbled into his pec, "that was a world class fuck."

"And then next dozen will be just as amazing...I can't wait to lay back and let you ride my cock..." He swatted my ass, another echoing aftershock rolled thru me...

He tucked the fuck supplies into my tool kit. With a wink he strolled away. I sat and my body hummed to itself. The windows came on time. I headed to the motel. Meyers sent me a text, "Lube up. I'll be over after 7."

12