Away with the Lads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over breakfast Aiden ignores you and proudly tells the other lads what he did with Susan back in the room boosting he had a video tape to prove it. Fortunately no one ever asked where I was. 'The only small disappointment,' Aidsen says to you when no one is listening. 'I lost the fuck'in video tape on the dance floor so I could never show the lads if they challenged me.'

'What!' Your eyes widen in horror. Yes, of course you're delighted the evidence is not in his hands but whose hands is it in?

So all in all a great weekend and though it set you back a few Euros you enjoyed it immensely. You're not saying which part - that's for you, dear reader to wonder but if you ever find a vhs cassette of a handsome young Irish man porking what looks like a pretty girl up the arse in a hotel room dressed in lingerie and a sexy corset. It might be me and I'd be grateful for its return.

The end