Awesome Mom: Slut Adventure

Story Info
She make their holiday best.
1k words
3.37
499.5k
28
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with my mother my life has been completely changed. Now I always take bath and sleep with her only when my dad isn't at home. Usually he is out for business.

This summer, my friend and I had greatest adventure of our life. The story begins....

"How are you pal," asked my friend Rahul via phone.

I replied," I'm fine and missing you very much."

" Rahul, when you are coming to my home?" I asked. He replied," I'll be coming to your home within a week. Be ready for me because we'll have lots of fun."

We hanged up by saying few words and byes to each other. I was pretty much excited about his arrival because I'll be meeting him after two long years.

He is a tall and handsome guy of my age. He is having almost same interests as I'm having like sex, etc...

Later on that day I told my mom that Rahul is coming. She was happy to listen that. She asked the list of dishes he likes so in the evening I gave her list of dishes he likes.

After a week he arrived to my home. I was excited to see him after so long break. I have to chat with him a lot. He is as usual, cracks joke in the same way as he use to do in college. He had brought gifts for my mom and me. A 'park avenue' perfume for her and for me, something in a packet, he informed me that he'll show it in night.

After taking dinner we all sat and chatted a lot. When we went to sleep he handled me the mystery packet and asked me to open it. When I opened it I was surprised to see it, it was an artificial vagina. He asked me to try that.

I took off my penis from zip and asked him to play blue film on player so that I could erect my dick to come in shape. After my dick was up to its length I inserted my dick in artificial vagina. It was nice but after having inserted in real one I was not impressed. I said," Rahul, it is nice but not as good as real one."

He asked, on hearing that from me," How can you say that? Have you had the experience of real one?" I replied," No, I said just like that."

I could see from his face that he was not intimidated by my answer. And later in night he woke me up and insisted me to tell what I mean by that sentence. I tried to settle him down but whatever explanation I give, unconvinced him. So after long persistence by him I told him the whole story that I had sex with my mom. I her vagina is the best in this whole world no women has got as nice vagina as she is having.

He was fascinated by hearing this whole story I could see it in his eyes. He then kept silent for a minute and asked me," Please don't get annoyed from what I'm going to ask you. Can you allow me to have sex with your mom? I always wanted to have sex with a mature lady. So will you allow me?"

I was not expecting this kind of question from him. I was not able to think what to say to him. I thought what will my mom say or how she will react to this. I don't know what came to my mind and I asked him to come in the bathroom when mom and I will take bath.

Next morning I and my mom were taking shower together & I left the door open. My mom's back was to the door so when Rahul came in she didn't see him. He was naked and his penis was erect and was thick like a steel rod. He was very happy to see my mom's ass. He then slowly grabbed my mom's ass my mom turned in a shock around and seeing Rahul there she was shocked. I said," Mom Rahul want to make love to you. Please allow him."

She thought for a while and grabbed Rahul's dick in her hand and said," Let's begin the game." By saying that she started licking his erected penis. I think it was completely a new experience for Rahul because he was making loud noise on every lick.

I was also swayed by their actions and sounds so I started licking her ass. Then after a minute or two he turned her back towards him and pierced her ass with his spear wildly. It was so wild effort that it drives out a loud cry.

He was too excited in fucking her he was moving in and out vigorously with great thrust. I also gave my penis in her mouth to stop loud shouts of her. After he had finished doing her it was my turn to fuck her. I took her below shower and inserted my big penis in her pussy. She was happy with that. Shower was making us too intense we were shaking each other with great passion meanwhile I saw Rahul masturbating and ejaculating sperm.

BIG GAME: after I had finished we were tired but our spirits were high so Rahul and I raised my mom and we tried to insert our penis into her vagina together. It was really very hard because one dick can go easily but two was really tough but we tried hard and at last I just jumped in order to make it in. It was done at last my mom was having tremendous ache in walls of vagina but when we stared to and fro she slowly and gradually started enjoying our thrust. We both were in her it was a nice experience. I have never imagined that someday I will fuck my mom with my best pal.

After we were done we took showers and a big rest. Then we ate lunch, watched T.V. and slept together and many other work but one thing was common in us we all were naked. After a week when Rahul was leaving he thanked me and said," It was my best holiday."