Awkward Church Games Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy sees her Master's attitude change for the better.
4.8k words
4.18
40.8k
17
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Situation Changes

It was almost 9 am, when I awoke and I was not surprised to find him in my bed spooning me. I quietly pulled the covers up and looked back to see his junk resting nicely against my butt. I only had like four more hours of sleep and I was still tired, but the sight of him laying there naked next to my naked body shook me terribly.

My movements must have been more vigorous than I had meant as Bryan suddenly opened his eyes. "Hi. Guess we both got a good sleep. Thank you for last night."

"Oh my God, it was true." I kind of hoped I had dreamt it all, but that wasn't the case and he was sure to remind me of it. "I'm supposed to make a call home this morning, master." I remembered to add the master. He had trained me well, the bastard.

"Yes, well get my robe from my bedroom and bring it to the bathroom."

Not wanting to fight anymore, I just nodded and diligently got out of the bed, walking naked to his room. I found his bathrobe and brought it to him as he stood looking in the mirror.

"Excellent. You know, you really should clean up before you get dressed. You need to take a shower," he responded, pointing to the shower with the glass enclose on two sides.

I looked at him and though I despised his command, I had to admit, he was right, I could use a shower right now. I really wished I could have a bath, but he hadn't given me any permission to do that, so I dropped my clothes and walked to the enclosure. As I turned on the shower and the water grew hot, I stepped inside and looked back to see him watching me. I didn't care, I just wanted to get clean. Then I saw him walk up to the side of the shower, watching me more intently. Use more soap, really get clean." He said.

"Yes master," I responded. I figured after last night he was probably spent, what with the amount of cum I had to swallow, so why not get a little payback. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured it over my tits and stomach, then I lathered up, taking care to clean my bottom. It felt good to be clean and I was happy at this little reprieve, which didn't last.

He opened the door for a better view. "You know, last night was a bit dark, so this view is better. Tell you what, if you are good now and follow my commands now without question, I will allow you time to call your husband."

"Yes master, that will be nice," I responded, not sure where this was going, but not really dreading it anymore.

Suddenly he dropped his robe and stepped into the shower with me. "You did a nice job in the tub, let's see how well you can clean me in the shower."

"Yes master. Where should I start?"

"Start with my feet and move up."

I didn't answer, just bent down and began cleaning his feet, then moved slowly up his legs. When I reached his junk, I noticed that it was getting hard once more. I didn't know how that could be possible, but just cleaned it a bit and when he did nothing, I moved up further, going quickly over his waist and then chest. It was only when I reached his head, that he stopped me and grabbed me, planting a hard kiss on my lips. Then he forced his tongue inside my mouth and started swirling it against my tongue. French kissing isn't really my thing. Not enjoying this, or even how to respond, I simply kept my arms at my sides. Then he pulled me closer and I could feel his junk moving across my right leg. "Open your legs a little," he demanded.

I complied, and I felt his junk push against my vagina. I wasn't sure what to do here, but suddenly instinct took over and I reacted. I moved my arms up and pushed him back from me, but in the confined space of the shower, my efforts were thwarted a bit by the glass wall. "I told you to spread your legs."

"I can't do that. I'm a good girl. I'm married, that would be cheating on my husband."

"You have no husband, at least not for the next 30 hours or so. You are my property, and I intend to teach you a lesson. And you're are not such a good girl, because you suck cock better than any other woman I have ever known."

"I don't know if I can do this anymore," I stammered, almost ready to cry.

"Well I have never forced a woman to do things she did not want to do and I will not force you to do something you don't want either, so that leaves you with two choices."

I stood there as the water cascaded down over my naked body. "And those choices are?"

He stood looking at me, not saying anything.

"Damn it, fine. Master."

He smiled again. He had what he wanted. "You can either leave this shower, dress, call your husband and leave here forever. Or, more pleasantly for both of us, you can choose to remain here for the rest of the weekend. I will tell you one more thing. If you choose to leave immediately, I will not interfere in any way and will assist you. However, if you do stay, then I will assure you that it will be you who requests sex with me next time and you will do this willingly."

I kind of snorted at that. "I don't believe so," I replied. "Master." I said this word with contempt.

"You have made your choice then?" He asked, almost pleasantly, calmly.

I looked at him a moment. "No, I haven't, master." This time my phrase wasn't as contemptuous as before, which surprised even me.

"Fine. I will allow you to think on it, but I need you answer within the hour. In the meantime, call your husband and whatever you tell him is up to you. But remember, it isn't 3 pm yet, so if you decide to leave, well I can't stop you, but if you stay, today will be easier for both of us."

I didn't know what he meant by that, but I also didn't know what to say to Arthur. If I told him what had really happened, he might drive over here and kill Bryan, which would just wind up with him in jail. If I didn't tell him, well that meant I would be stuck here another day and a half. I grabbed my clothes which were not totally dry, but dry enough and walked into the bedroom, retrieving my phone from my overnight bag.

Fifteen minutes later, I came out dressed in my work clothes and found Bryan in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. He was fully dressed in casual but stylish clothing and made an impressive image. He pointed to another toothbrush and I knew he wanted me to use it.

"What did you tell your husband?" He asked.

"I told him it was a boring night and that I was fine."

"Very well. Since you've chose to stay, please finish freshening up and get something to eat. In the meantime, you don't have to wear those work clothes anymore. I bought them for you, but they're wet and crappy. Please feel free to dress in whatever clothing you brought from home, and then join me in the den, which is on the first floor near the kitchen.

I nodded, thinking this was the first time he had said please, then grabbed the toothbrush as he left. When I was finished, I felt a little better and quickly pulled on some jeans and a shirt. He had already seen me naked, so I skipped the bra to prevent it's hindering me. I wanted to be ready for anything and I didn't want to feel constrained. Walking downstairs, I grabbed and cooked a breakfast sandwich that was in the freezer, and while eating it, walked into the den and found Bryan sitting at his desk. He was looking over a large book, and to my surprise I found it was an older copy of Francis Bacon's, Philosophical Works. I had read some of his works when I attended college and before marrying Art. What kind of a man was I dealing with? I wondered. That was some deep reading.

"Ah, you look a bit more rested. Ready for a more peaceful day?"

"Yes, master," I replied cautiously, not knowing what his interpretation meant.

He just laughed quietly, and closed the book, then grabbing a light jacket, he handed it to me.

"I didn't know if you brought a jacket along, so take this one. We're going out, and I don't want you to catch cold."

"Thank you," I replied, expecting him to correct me for not adding, Master, but when he didn't, I put the jacket on and followed him to his car. In no time we were on the road and he stopped the car at a local park. Getting out of the car, he moved quickly around to my side and opened the door, which surprised me a bit. Even Art didn't do this for me.

As I left the car, I noticed how beautiful a day it was, though a bit cool, so I was glad I had the jacket. We walked through the park to some stores, where he told me I could buy anything I wanted. Well if he was paying. I chose some things for my kids, a small box of Lego's for my daughter, and a couple of model train cars for my son. I didn't get Art anything, feeling a bit disappointed that he was the one who convinced me to do this chore. On the way back to his car, we met a few couples who came over and talked to us. Another surprise, Bryan introduced me as his girlfriend, and the people, especially one older couple, smiled at me and told me he was a great catch.

After depositing the gifts in Bryan's car, he led me to a small amphitheater, where a play was just getting started. The play was put on by local youth group and it was an adaption of comedy about some lost travelers in the desert. Even though the play was performed by kids, roughly the same age as my own children, it was well done and received quite a few laughs and a standing ovation at the end. This man was full of surprises.

Going back to his car, Bryan drove me to a nice restaurant, where we polished off a bottle of wine with our meal. I had a chicken dish, and he had a steak. This man was really pleasant and had a slight sophisticated air about him, which impressed me somewhat, letting me see him in a different light. He was caring, almost sensitive, and he was greatly liked by the people in this town at least those that we had met.

As the afternoon became warmer, I removed his jacket and didn't care that I hadn't worn a bra, he had, after all, seen me naked and the weather and wine made me feel exhilarated. It was such fun to do things that Art didn't like to do. He was more into things like Paintball, or sports, and you wouldn't catch him watching a play like we saw, unless our kids were in it.

By late afternoon, as we were heading back to his place, he stopped suddenly and got out of his car, running across the street and purchasing a bouquet of flowers for me. As he gave them to me, he stammered a bit, and I wondered what was up. Then another surprise, he apologized for his actions last night. He said he hated how he had acted like a prick, but he could see how much of a fighter I was. He confessed that he I had almost beaten him, and he had to act quickly, coming up with ideas of how to tire me out and whittle away my resolve. With that said, he again apologized and told me how he was captivated when he saw me at the auction. He liked the fact that I was obviously shy and nervous, but stood proudly and he told me that he was impressed greatly by how I had held up to his challenges and he was deeply sorry for how he had acted. He did mention somewhere that our brief sexual encounter had to rate as one of the best oral encounters he had ever experienced.

I noticed that he didn't use the word blow job, which is what it really was, and I had to give him credit. He had acted out a script that he had written, and his apology was sincere, I was sure of it. On the way home, I asked him why he was divorced, and he told me how his wife had only married him for his money. That it was a cold and heartless marriage and they both agreed it had to end. He had only come to the auction because he heard so many people talking about it, and he wasn't planning on buying anyone, until he saw me walk onto the stage. He looked me straight in the eye. "There was something about you that immediately caught my eye. I don't know what it was and I wasn't looking for anything, but in that brief few seconds, I knew I had to purchase you. Don't ask why, I simply don't know. I just acted on instinct, and here you are."

"Why are you telling me all this?

"I just wanted you to know." He didn't explain more than that, as we had arrived back at his house, and once more he opened the door for me. He told me to relax and wander around the house wherever I wanted. I was content to peruse his library, noting the number of older classic novels. There was quite a collection.

Bryan joined me in the room. "Ah, I see you've discovered one of my loves, reading."

"I saw the book you were reading this morning, the one on Philosophy."

"Oh yeah, the one written by Bacon. Fascinating. Have you read it?"

"No, not all of it. I took a couple of classes in college on Philosophy, and you're right, the things they listed are so intriguing."

We spent several hours looking at his collection, and he told me I could borrow any book I wanted, though he did say he wanted them back in the future. I learned a lot about him here, his graduating from college with honors and attaining an Engineering degree, which allowed him to live somewhat comfortably, and he had excelled in sports, like myself. He asked if I had received a degree, and I told him that I had in Business, and worked at the bank in our town.

When he heard this, he smiled. "Guess I'll have to open an account there, maybe apply for a loan to open my own business."

We talked some more about my past, taking interest in my father's service. He had tried to enlist, but metallic pins in his leg, broken in a car accident when he was small, had prevented this. With that field closed to him, he threw himself into school and his goal was to be the owner of a small plumbing shop, designing blueprints for different buildings.

I learned a lot about Bryan here, things like how he was happy and loved helping others, or some of the charities he was involved with. The only thing he didn't discuss was his failed marriage, only saying that he didn't always make the right choices and that the marriage hadn't lasted even two years. Instead he kept talking about me, and my life, what my future plans were. My kids, and a little about Art and what he did. He nodded when I told him about Art, but never said anything further.

We talked for some time, and what impressed me most was that he never turned on the TV, something my family would do the moment they entered the house. He did have a large screen plasma TV mounted to one wall, but said he preferred to read and he showed me one other hobby. His painting.

He led me to another room where there were dozens of paintings, and off to one side, an easel with a blank canvas on it. "Please, have a seat." He said quietly to me. And as I sat, he took up a stick of charcoal and began to sketch me. It didn't take him long to form an outline. Then he looked at his watch. "I know we just had lunch, but how about a small meal?"

"What about the sketch?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll finish it later. Don't worry," he added, knowing what I was going to ask. "I will never forget your beauty. When I finish it, would you mind if I gave it to you, unless you think it might upset your husband if I did."

"I'll let you know. If that's okay with you?'

"It is. The last thing I want to do is cause problems for you. Honestly, I hope none of what occurred here will cause you any difficulties."

"You are really a sweet man," I replied, to which he just smiled. Then he led me to the kitchen where he made a small salad and cooked up some fish and vegetables. He had me sit and relax, telling me it was my turn to have someone wait on me.

I commented on the meal, how well balanced it was, which was unusual in my home. "How so?" he asked.

"Well, Art hates to cook and I do all of that. His idea of a good meal is take out, and it's always a challenge to get him to do more in the kitchen. "He prefers to tinker with engines and loses himself in his mechanical work. I swear he put so much of himself into his job, he often has little time for me or the kids."

Bryan looked at her a bit strangely as I said this. "Does your husband own a car repair in your town?

I looked back at him in shock. "Yes, he does. Do you know him?"

"Well not very well. I've taken my car there for some repairs and the occasional oil change. He is good, but what about that woman that works with him?"

"What woman, Anne?"

"If she's a mechanic, then yes."

"She is. What about her?"

"Oh, it's probably nothing, and I don't want to say anything about him, that wouldn't be right."

"Well you started this. What don't you want to tell me?"

"It's nothing really, I just thought they were a couple. Sorry, it's really nothing. I shouldn't have brought it up."

I sat there quietly, wondering. Did my husband spend so much time in his shop because Anne was there? That would explain a few things. "Why did you say you thought they were a couple?"

"They Just they seem to laugh a lot and have hushed conversations once in a while. It's really nothing. I'm sorry I mentioned it."

I sat there wondering what he might have seen, and then decided that one day soon, I would make a surprise visit to his shop and see what was up between them. If it was nothing, then fine, but if there was something more, then look out.

The evening passed quietly and quickly, and I called home to see how Art was doing, but the phone went to voice mail. I hung up without leaving a message, now wondering where he was, then realized he might be with the kids. I filed the information in my head for further review.

When it was 9 pm, I told Bryan that I was still tired and was going to retire. He stood up as I left the room and I hurried up the stairs to change and climb into a different bed, after Bryan told me he had chosen my previous bed because it was so uncomfortable and it was all part of his plan to break me down. He apologized again and showed me a spare room. This bed was heavenly, and as I lay there ready to fall asleep, there was knock at the door.

When Bryan entered, he looked like he was as tired as I was. He told me that he was sad that our time together was almost over, and other than yesterday, he hoped that I had enjoyed being with him, and more importantly, he added, "You are really a fantastic loving woman and I am sorry we aren't dating. You are a serious catch."

He stared to leave, when I stopped him. "You know, you're a great guy as well. I could have fallen for you, but me being already married..." I was stopped by him then.

"Hey, wait a minute. I actually have a piece of paper signed by you that says you aren't married, at least until tomorrow at 3. Until then, you're free to make any choices you want, so you don't get to fall back on the, 'I'm sorry, I'm married' routine.

I actually saw a glimmer in his eye, like he suddenly had hope and I knew I had to say something. So many things went through my mind at that second, Amber, Art, Bryan, all the things I had learned about them over the past days and weeks, and now I knew it was my turn to make a choice, when I saw him start to turn away.

"Master, wait."

He stopped and I pulled down the covers of my bed. "Care to join me?"

He broke into a huge smile. "You'd better believe I would," he almost shouted, then stripped off his own clothing and climbed into bed with me. He quickly climbed onto me and when he kissed me it was so much more erotic than his previous forceful kisses. In no time, I was as naked as he was, and we were making passionate love. It wasn't exactly the way I imagined it would, me being forced, but this was so much better.

He was a bit smaller than Art and more gentle, like when he entered me, he didn't just shove his junk in quickly, but let it move forward slowly which was so much more of a turn on. Then when he was fully in, he began that slow and easy thrusting. I could feel his cock as it slid along inside me then as he increased the tempo, I knew he was getting into this. Finally, when he was near cumming, I had my own orgasm and then he erupted. It was similar to yesterday when I had broken down and sucked him, he just had a lot of spunk and it filled me.

12