Awkward Church Games Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get cloudy for Cindy.
4.7k words
3.91
35.7k
13
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, and the story follows the progression of Cindy going from a naive woman to one who faces more challenges in her life when she learns that her husband might be unfaithful and it is this reason that affects her decisions.

For those of you who enjoy reading my work, hopefully this section will throw a little curve into the mix as I introduce new characters. A couple of you helped me come up with ideas for this portion of the story, and I thank you. And for those critics who don't enjoy my work, I have a simple solution, don't read it.

This also needs to be said, this story is fictional and is simply a story. I have attempted to keep any locations fictional as well and any similarities to any actual place are simply a coincidence. Enjoy.

*****

Art pulled the truck up and I climbed in without any fanfare, after placing my bag and the kid's gifts in the back seat as he stared at me. "So?" He asked.

"What? Oh, you mean what happened, well it was rough the first day, like I told you."

"You said that, but how exactly?"

"He was demanding, do this, do that, move this furniture here. The worst thing was staying up late and having to clean out his refrigerator. That was just gross."

"Almost like being home, then?" Art said, trying to lighten up the mood and let me know he was happy to see me.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug and a kiss. "I'm glad to see you as well. So, you were asking me about what happened. Yesterday was nice. He took me to a nearby park and let me shop. I got some stuff for the kids." I quickly moved past that since I hadn't gotten him anything. "Then we saw a play and then lunch. It was pleasant."

"Well good. So, what about after lunch?" Art asked, looking suspicious.

"We went back to his house where he showed me around. Then I was free to read or chill. I tried calling you late yesterday afternoon, but you didn't answer."

He hemmed and hawed for a couple of seconds, and instantly my radar went up. It was like he was debating in his head what story to tell me. Then he finally answered. "Well I had dropped the kids at my parents earlier in the day and went over to see Chris and hung out with him."

Holy crap that sounded a lot like what Amber had told Chris when she said she had come to see me, and she was really out with the man who bought her last year. I planned to ask Chris what they did, but kept that to myself, so they wouldn't have time to agree on an answer, if that was necessary. I decided to stir the pot a bit, see what arose. "Well you usually take your cell with you. Didn't you see my call?"

"Ah no. We were out playing a little hoop. I did see your call later, but it was late and thought I wouldn't bother you. I remember the rules saying we could not initiate a call except for an emergency, but could answer if the wife called."

I had seen the rules as well, and he just quoted the rules sheet word for word, including 'if the wife called'. Okay, something strange had happened and that was reinforced when he tried to change the subject to what was best about my stay.

We talked a bit more, and the conversation relaxed a bit, for him, not me. So getting a bit agitated, I decided to throw him a question to see how he would answer. "Oh, I meant to tell you, the man who bought me is named Bryan. He knows you."

Art turned and looked at me. "He does?"

"Yeah, he said he has taken his car to your shop. It's a BMW, dark blue with a light gray interior. Do you have many of those?"

Art started thinking. "No, we don't get many Beemers. Wait, I think I might remember it. What work did he have done?"

"Just an oil change or two, and I think he had some defect that you repaired, or wait, I think it was that girl you have working for you?"

"Anne?"

"Yeah. She's the only girl, right?"

'Yup," he answered, though I think he started sweating a bit now.

"Yeah. He said she's good, and popular."

"How so?" He asked.

"Oh well, Bryan said a lot of guys were talking her up, even when she was working on his car. He was watching her carefully, since it was the first time your shop was working on it." I waited, and sure enough the question I expected popped up.

"Yeah, did he say who?"

"No. He didn't know anyone, just that some of the guys seem really friendly with her is all." I looked at Art, he was really sweating now. "Think you had better keep an eye on her. She may get distracted in the future and you don't want people getting upset and saying the work was shoddy. That would hurt your business."

He simply nodded, and I made a mental note. I thought that Bryan had made the story up, just to put himself in better steed with me, but now I knew he was telling the truth, and suddenly my encounters with him didn't seem to be that bad.

Once we got home, I saw the kids right away, they were staying with Amber, and I could see by her looks that she wanted to know what happened. I looked at her, smiled and nodded, my signal to her that we would talk later. I saw her look change to a smile and she almost started bouncing. She also gave me a nod, and I knew that both of us would have a lot to say when we had the chance. Unfortunately, that wasn't about to happen any time soon. The kids were all over the place, demanding to know why I hadn't come home, but I assuaged their concerns when I gave them their gifts.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Art look things over and knew he was wondering how much this man had spent on the items, but I had removed the prices when we got back to Bryan's knowing it was none of Art's business. When we were alone later, he asked me what was going on.

"With what?" I asked back and trying my best to look clueless.

"How much did that guy spend on the kids?"

"I don't know. He asked me what sort of stuff the kids liked and he bought them. He told me yesterday that he got them and told me they were for the kids since I was away," was the only thing I said. It was time for me to sweat a little, though I did my best to appear relaxed.

"So, he got these?"

"Yeah. I think they might be expensive, but he didn't care. He's single and is pretty wealthy."

"Hmm," is all Art responded with at first, then he stopped and looked at me. "So what did you do that he went out and bought all this stuff?"

"Chores, and cleaning. That first night he had me clean everything, but I told you that. The fridge was horrible and it took a long time to clean it out. Then he had me move stuff around the house. Look, I did probably the same stuff you did that first night."

"I stayed with the kids and cleaned up after them," he responded, like it was a big deal.

"That's what I do every night. And, I did the same thing there, only on a much larger scale. I had to move small pieces of furniture up and down stairs, while he supervised me. After that I was beat."

"What? Why?"

"Because he wanted a servant and that's why he bought me," I responded, acting like I was getting angry because of his unspoken accusations."

"And that's it?" he asked after.

"No. He had me draw his bath, clean the bathroom and didn't let me wash up until the next day. Oh and he made me change into some crappy clothes to do all this."

"That's not right. Where was he while you were changing?"

"In the same room. Hey, I followed the rules of the auction, which you said I should because it would help your business?" I said this now with real anger, then added. "And, I was tempted to leave, but like you also said, we could use the money that I earned. The next day was much better, he was the perfect gentleman."

"Okay, okay. Fine. Let's leave it at that," he responded, and I was glad as I didn't know if I could lie convincingly enough if he had asked me about sex that night.

He calmed down after that and I relaxed. If he had challenged me about the next day, I was prepared to ask him what he had done and where he was, which reminded me of something. I planned on talking to Chris alone and ask what he and Art had done, since Art said they were playing basketball in his drive. I figured if I waited a day or two, I might catch Chris off guard.

The rest of the day, I spent with my family, watching the kids play and just hanging out. I found it interesting that Art spent the whole day with me, asking if I needed anything and it impressed me with his attention. I didn't get the chance to speak to Amber, but figured that tomorrow, I had taken the day off in advance, prepared in case I was exhausted from the auction, and then supper. That was when Art turned back into his selfish personality. He asked me what I planned to have for supper, and I immediately thought of yesterday and how Bryan had prepared everything and let me relax.

I looked at Art. "Really?" When he gave me a confused look. "I spend the weekend working as a slave, literally, and when I get home the first thing you want is for me to cook dinner. Tell you what, you cook dinner tonight," I said angrily as I crossed my arms and let him stew there in confusion.

After a bit, I saw him head over to Chris, and wasn't surprised when I saw Chris shrug his shoulders. In a short while, I saw Art on the phone and not long afterwards, a pizza car showed up. Yeah, that was Art in all his glory. I shook my head. I was being harsh on him and it wasn't fair. In the past I had willing put the family first and cooked the meals and only because I had a glimpse of life in a different world, I was taking my anger out on him. Art knew I was mad, and he just didn't know why, so I figured I would change my attitude a little and give him a reprieve, for now.

Art ordered enough pizza for us and our friends, and we all sat around eating. I smiled at Art later to let him know things were okay between us, I figured I owed him. Then Amber gave me a knowing smile and raised her eyebrows up. I knew what that meant. They were heading home for some serious sex, and that left only Art, me, and the kids.

The rest of the night passed slowly, until it was time for the kids to go to bed, and right on cue, as I heard the kids doors close, Art came down to me and said we should hit the hay as well. Amber was right, my time away really got him excited, and he was ready to play. I had barely gotten undressed and on the bed when he was on me, no foreplay, just shoving his junk into me. It was a little rough, but I soon got into the right mood and before long we were fucking like rabbits. When he was spent, I was surprised that he didn't go right to sleep like he usually did. Instead he stayed up to talk, telling me how hard it was that first night, but that my phone call calmed him down a bit.

I told him I was pretty excited myself and wanted to play more, but he said he needed a breather first, so I told him that I needed more. I did say that when my owner watched me strip, it was quite erotic for me, explaining that I was not in control and though he didn't touch me, I had visions of what would have happened had he done so. The talk was getting Art in the mood again, and though he wasn't quite ready, I told him that I would help, then sat up and began playing with his junk. I sucked him a little and remembered how his junk was bigger than Bryan's, but I didn't tell him that. My attention to that part of his body helped, and looking up at him, I asked if he had been excited thinking about what might be happening to me after my call. His reply surprised me a bit.

"No. After your call, I figured it was just cleaning and waiting to finish up so you could come home?"

I teased him a little then, saying how Bryan had watched me shower the next morning and had to walk around naked for a bit." I didn't add anything more after that and suddenly Art was ready. He put his head down to my clit and began eating me a bit, before he was once more on me and we fucked again, this time he lasted a bit longer and it was good. We fell asleep after that, wrapped in each others arms.

The next morning, I got up first, as usual, and started getting breakfast for the family. Art came out right after me, and he even helped, which I knew was his way of saying he was sorry he had asked me about dinner last night. That was fine. Then after the kids had eaten and left for school, he came up to me and gave me a big hug before he asked me if he should stay home today.

I told him I was fine and just glad to be home, so he could go to work and I would take care of the chores, like washing the clothes that had piled up and cleaning the house. Satisfied that things had gotten back to normal, at least to him, he said he would head to work, but would be home right after he closed the shop. That was a bit of a surprise. He got ready for work and then departed, and he was only gone a few minutes when I heard a knock at the back door, and there was Amber.

She came waltzing into the house and right over to me. I looked at her as I spoke, "Didn't waste any time, did you?"

She smiled, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down across from me. "Okay, spill."

I laughed. "You first," I replied as I took a sip of coffee.

"Fine. Well you saw me walk out at the auction. I looked over at Chris and he shrugged, but I couldn't see who the buyer was and I kept walking to a sleazy looking guy with a big smile. At that point, I was wondering what to expect. I looked back at Chris again, and this time he was tapping his forehead so I knew it was time to get out of this."

"You didn't go?" I asked, totally shocked at this development.

"Actually, I did, but I told the guy right off, that my husband didn't approve of him, so if he tried anything then I would use my safe word right off and he would be going home alone. The guy looked over at Chris and saw him standing there. He was supposed to be watching you, but he got distracted and he turned away for a moment. When he realized that you were bought, he couldn't' see the guy who purchased you and that is why he didn't do anything. He didn't know whether to stop you, or let you go. By then, you were already on your way out, and that was it." She stopped and looked me in the eye. "You'll have to tell me everything from that moment on when I'm finished."

I nodded and let her continue.

"Well we got outside and my owner was upset. He kept looking over his shoulder, like he expected Chris to come storming out and before we got to his car, he stopped me. "Look, I was hoping for a fun night out with you, so if you use your safe word, what then?"

"I'll tell you," a voice behind us said.

We both looked over and there was Saul. He told the young man that he would pay him off, if he agreed to let me go, and figuring he could still find someone else, he agreed. That's when I saw Chris come out and I waved, pointing at Saul. Chris just smiled and waved, then went to try and find you, but I guess you were already gone."

"We walked out a different exit and went right to his car, but I'll finish that later. Tell me what happened then," I said quickly, waiting to hear the rest of the story.

"Well, Saul paid the guy off, and as he left, Saul chuckled. When I asked him what was so funny, he said, he already used his ticket, and even if he found another woman, they wouldn't let him bet again. So we got in his car and drove right to his house. Sure enough he said he had paid for me and this time we were starting things off right," she said, laughing. "Well right away, he strips his clothes off and then he asked me to strip as well, and yeah it did start off different."

"Like how?" I asked.

"Instead of giving him a blow job, he dragged me to his bed and, I'm not proud of this, but we fucked like rabbits. In fact, the whole weekend was about sex. He did thing to me with his hands and tongue that literally blew me away. It was so good. And I'll be honest. That night he asked me over, we did fuck. This past weekend was just a continuation of that. I'm sorry I lied to you then."

"That's okay, I had a feeling that you did." She looked at me, like how, and I just explained that it was something about how she looked and what she didn't say that gave it away. She nodded, and said something about how she would have to remember that in case Chris ever grilled her about it.

"Okay, so that's what happened to me. Now you."

I told her everything and she was just as captivated as I had been when she first told me. I told her about being beaten down and then blowing Bryan, and she told me I was crazy and should have just used the safe word, but then agreed, if I had, I never would have experienced his softer side. When I got to the part about my last night there, I paused and she jumped right in.

"You lucky girl. I can tell what happened. Was Art suspicious at all?"

"No. Then I told her a little about my suspicions, how when I tried to call Art, he hadn't answered, and then the bombshell, that he told me he was with Chris. She looked at me. "I guess it might be true, but now I'm wondering. Chris never said anything about Art coming over. What do you think happened?"

I looked her in the eye. "You made me swear that what you told me earlier, I would never tell anyone else, and I expect the same thing from you."

"Agreed. I will never say anything. So you got some dope about Art then?"

"Yeah." Then I told her about the talk Bryan and I had, and how he suspected that Bryan was dating the girl from his shop."

"Oh he must have been lying. Art would never do that. He must have been trying to mess with you, get you to open up by making Art seem bad."

"Maybe. I did think that, but when Art picked me up yesterday, well he acted suspicious when I told him that my owner used his shop for car repairs. Please don't say anything to Chris. I want to ask him if Art came over that night."

"Deal. What will you do if Chris says that he didn't?"

"I don't know. I mean he might have been doing something else, anything that was harmless, and he might have felt bad that he forgot his cell phone, so he might be innocent. But, I have to know for sure. I am working tomorrow, so if you can watch the kids tomorrow after they get home from school, I want to see for myself."

Amber didn't say anything, lost in her own thoughts. She just nodded.

With our conversation over, Amber and I chatted for a bit more, then she said she had to leave to get the house cleaned up. Like Art, Chris was a slob and then she was out. I started cleaning, and by late afternoon, I had the place looking neat. Amber showed up then and we talked a bit more, discussing what it was like to have sex with another man. I confessed that Bryan was a better lover, and she said the same about Saul. Made us both wonder if men became terrible after they were married. We also talked about tomorrow, setting up a plan that I would put into motion then. We had to act soon as the kids would be out of school next month and a chance to spy on Art might be more difficult. Amber would watch the kids after school, which she sometimes did when I was at work, and I would take a half day off and scout out Art's work. Our plans set, we split up and finished out our days with our families.

The next afternoon, I left work early, planning to tell the girls there that I was still tired from a rough weekend, not wanting to tell them what I really did, but it was already out of the bag. Amber was right, the auction was the topic of the town and of course everyone knew who went, and that I had produced the largest winning bid. They all smiled at me as I left and told me to rest up, amid a bunch of giggles.

I called Amber and she was ready to get the kids when they came home. She would tell them that I had to work late to catch up, but I would be home around supper time. Then I quietly drove down to Art's shop and parked just a little down the road and peered into the garage through the open bay doors. I had a good view of the people working there and the place was busy. Maybe the auction had been good for business.

12