Awkward Church Games Pt. 05

Story Info
After a short break, things heat up again for Cindy.
6.6k words
4
30.4k
14
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I have to remind some readers this is fictional story and I thank those of you who gave me some good ideas on how to move it forward and keep it interesting. For those of you who don't enjoy this story, better read something else because things will change for Cindy. She had a taste of the more wild side of life and enjoyed it, so she will take matter into her own hands here.

This will be the last one for a while, as I am going to change things in Part 6, so those of you who enjoy this thread and want to offer positive suggestions as to how to progress please feel free to do so and we'll see if we can come up with a good way to move forward.

*

It had been almost a month since I confronted Art and things had been good for a while, but then he told me he had to stay late one night. I took the kids for ice cream and we surprised him at the shop, but like he said, he was working on an engine, telling us that he had promised the car would be repaired by tomorrow and it wasn't finished. Not seeing Anne around, I took the kids home, and he finally showed up at almost 11, happy that the car was finished, but exhausted.

The next day was Saturday and it was a hot one, and after taking the kids to the mall and the movies, they wanted to go for a swim in the large inflated swimming pool we had purchased with the money I earned. I figured a brief swim before supper would be just the ticket, as it would tire them out. It was a hot day for June, and then I saw Amber waving at me from her front porch. I told my son to keep an eye on his sister for a minute and since the pool was only filled with about three feet of water which was low enough for both of my kids to easily walk around in and still keep their heads above water.

I walked over and could see immediately that Amber was upset, very upset. "Amber what's wrong?" I asked, as I wrapped her in my arms.

She looked at me through eyes that had been crying. "I'm pregnant."

"That's wonderful news!" I yelled, hugging her a little harder. "But why are you crying?" I was totally confused as she had confessed how badly she wanted her own child.

"I've been thinking. I must have gotten pregnant last month."

'Yeah, so. Who cares when, this is good." I still didn't know why she was upset.

"You don't understand. What if it isn't Chris'? What if it's Saul's?"

Holy cow, I hadn't thought of that. "Well you had sex with Chris as soon as you got home. It might be his."

"True, but we've been trying for years and then I come up pregnant a month after the auction. What if it's Saul's baby?"

I thought about that for a while, but then came up with something that might help her. "Chris doesn't know about Saul, right?"

"No, of course not," she said this like I was stupid or something.

"Do you think he will ask you for a paternity test after the baby is born?"

She thought about this. "No, why would he?"

"He wouldn't. So, on the off chance that it is Saul's baby, no one will ever know, unless you say something," I said carefully. "But." I stopped so she would listen carefully. "You do need to see Saul, tell him you're pregnant and you just wanted to let him know. See what he says."

"I will. Thanks for that. I didn't even tell Chris yet, I was just too upset with worry."

"Then you need to tell him tonight. We've got some celebrating to do."

I went back to the kids, but didn't tell them the news, figuring if they knew before Chris did and they blabbed before Amber could tell him, then it might bring up some resentful issues. No, I would let Amber tell all of them. I was so happy, that I called Art, wanting to see what he was up to, and wanting to let him know he needed to come home from work as soon as he was done. He had been good lately, he did still have to stay late occasionally, but he always called, and when I called to check on his progress, he answered before it went to voicemail. All good signs, as far as I was concerned. However, this time after he answered, he said he still had one vehicle to get done, so he might be a little late, but not too late. He would call me when he was done and one his way home. On another note, Anne had left the job and was now dating a new guy, so he hardly saw her at all.

I was okay with that, but then I heard what sounded like a female voice just as he hung up the phone, but the line went dead before I could ask who It was. I looked at my watch. It was already almost 4:30 and with the garage usually closing around now and with Anne gone, I wondered who I had heard.

I walked over to Amber, who was now in a much better mood, but didn't want to say anything that might be upsetting, so I just mentioned that I wanted to go to the store and get a cake to celebrate when the boys got home and could she watch the kids for a little while and tell them to get out of the pool at 5, in case I was delayed.

She agreed readily, saying how she wanted as much practice at being a mom as she could get before the baby came. She also told me to hurry up, as Chris was due soon, and she wanted Art and I to be there when she told him the news. I hugged her and said I would get back as soon as I could and would stop by the shop and make sure Art was done as well. Then with a big smile, that I didn't feel, I waved, told at the kids to listen to Aunt Gem, and hurried to the car after getting my pocket book.

On the way there, I was preoccupied with the news and didn't see the cop car until it was too late. He pulled me over for speeding. I was bubbling with excitement and was in such a good mood, that he must have thought I was on drugs or something and asked me if I had been drinking. I laughingly told him that I hadn't and about Amber's news that I just lost track of where I was, and he that he couldn't' ruin the day by giving me a ticket. This one time he had to let me go, and I put a big smile on top of this request. I know, watching him, that he was trying to decide whether I was lying to him, or if I were in such a good mood because it was true. I think that maybe my smile, plus the wink I gave him were enough. I will admit, he was a tough looking cop, but he listened to me quietly, and finally, he said because it was good news, he would just give me a warning. He did say I was familiar to him, and he asked me for my name and phone number, and when I asked why, he said, "I'm letting you out of ticket, and I know your face from somewhere, and now you're going to question my motives?" Okay, I agreed with that, but as I handed the information over to him, he told me it was just a safety device, that if I got into any kind of trouble, he would reconsider.

I thanked him and maybe it was because I was in such a good mood, I kind of said something stupid, like I wished I were single because he was such a great guy, then I carefully headed on my way. Well if I was delayed at Art's shop, I could just say it was because of being stopped by a cop. I didn't lose too much time and carefully pulled into the parking lot of a small shopping plaza across the street from the garage. I could see his car from my spot and that the bay doors were closed. Okay, that meant he was closing up, so I walked up and carefully looked into the bay where one vehicle was up on the jacks, but I couldn't see Art. I thought he might be under the car, so using my emergency key, I entered the waiting area and looked through the small window where customers could watch their car repairs, the same one I had spied on Art and Anne before.

I didn't see anyone waiting, so I walked up to the work window which allowed customers to view their car repair progress and could see no one here either. There were noises though, a piece of metal hitting the ground, and what sounded like grunting, coming from beneath the car. I stood on my toes and looked down, seeing two heads there, Art's with his slowly spreading bald spot and a red head with long hair. Now I knew it might be a guy with long hair, but I wasn't aware of any new employees with this color, and customers weren't allowed in the work pit, so who the hell was this? I grabbed my camera once more and took photo after photo, trying my best to make out a face, but from my angle and the limited space under the car, I simply couldn't tell. I wouldn't have thought anything about it except for that female voice on Art's phone.

I stepped back from the window and tried the door to the work bay, but it was locked and I didn't have a key to this door, so I did the only thing I could, I walked back out and drove to the bakery where I bought a nice cake for Amber. It took a little longer than I liked, but finally I was on my way home, only to have my cell ring. It was Amber, wanting to know how long before I was back. I told her five minutes and then mentioned the cop stopping me.

Well I got home, and to my surprise, Art pulled up as well before I had gotten into the house. I gave him a smile and a wave, but I was bothered by doubt. Still we had a celebration to get ready for, and when Art asked me what he cake was for, I smiled and said, you'll see, wait. Sure enough as we joined Amber and Chris, he was really surprised to see us, but Amber couldn't wait very long and she announced her surprise almost as soon as I walked in with the cake. Well it was a great evening, and the kids were excited, saying they would have a cousin. Not quite, but what the hell.

On Monday as I was finished up at work, my supervisor said there was a phone call for me and it was the police. I was instantly like what happened, but when I took the call, turns out it was the cop who stopped me. He was brief and told me that he ran my record and he was glad to find that I had no prior record. I knew that. So, I asked him why he called me back and then he explained that he was in a bind and supposedly he had a need for someone to accompany him on a date to an awards function and he couldn't find anyone. His wife had been a cop in another town, but they had divorced years back and h3 needed someone to accompany him to this event. I told him this was sudden, and I would need to think about it which he was okay with, as long as I let him know within a couple of days.

That's when the idea hit me. He had run my priors, so he could run others. I told him I needed something as well and gave him the license plate number of the car that was in the shop with my husband Saturday night. He didn't answer for a second, then said he would have to check on this, and I said, "Fine, your answer will probably affect my answer." Then he hung up.

My boss wanted to know what was up, so I just told her about the cop and how he wanted a date. What she asked me then was a shocker. "Does this have anything to do with the auction last month?"

I just smiled and shook my head. "No, not that I'm aware of." But it made me wonder. Maybe this auction was a double-edged sword. He had said, I was familiar. What if he had been at the auction? With my day almost done, I put that thought behind me, and wondered how long it would take for him to get back to me. I didn't have to wait long. I had just reached my house when my cell rang and it was the cop, Doug, who told me that the car belonged to a woman about my age who lived in the same town as Bryan. Her name was Aleisha, and being that I knew how popular Bryan was, I thought I would call him and ask if he knew her. Anyway, Doug said she didn't have a record, but she was someone who seemed to get into issues and used others to get out of them. In fact, though she my age, she had been divorced three times. I asked Doug if there was a photo, and he said no, so it probably was her in the bay with Art, but I couldn't be sure.

Okay, so something was up with Art again. I told Doug I would have an answer for him by tomorrow, I just needed to check one thing, and that thing concerned Chris. I hung up my phone and went over to their house. Amber was working with the kids on a project and Chris was outback studying the porch railing. He saw me approach and said, "I was looking at this railing. It's loose. Can't have that with a kid coming along. What's up?"

"Oh, not much really." I had to play this right, I just couldn't' come out and ask him what had happened. "Richard wanted to play some basketball. I know you have a backboard, so can I borrow your basketball? I promise I'll return it."

He looked at me. "Oh yeah. Um, I don't know where it is. I haven't used it in quite a while."

"Oh, I thought you and Chris were playing with it just last month."

"What? No. You know Art's more into baseball than basketball. I bet he couldn't sink a shot if he was standing over the hoop."

I had my answer. 'Oh yeah, I did want to thank you for convincing Art to allow me to attend the auction."

He looked at me strangely. "I didn't say anything to him about it, at first."

"It's okay. What do you mean, at first?"

"He came over to me asking about it. Guess someone from his shop convinced him to let you go. Think it was that woman he had working for him. Can't remember her name."

"Anne," I replied, the realization coming into my mind then. She must have convinced him that it would best if I was gone so she could have time to spend with him. What a bitch.

During the evening, after everyone was fed and Art was home, a little late, but reasonable. I went to the bathroom and called Doug. He answered on the first ring. "I'll be there. Where and when?" I knew that when I told Art what I planned to do, he would be upset, and I was right. But, I didn't care. I told him about being pulled over and felt that I owed the cop a favor. I also said, I would try to make in-roads to repairing the police vehicles, which interested Art a bit. Then I took that moment to ask about the person working on his car with him and wanted to know who they were. He spent the next few minutes trying to explain that it was a person who wanted to see what he was doing to her car. So, it was a female. I didn't bother bringing up the point that he never allowed customers into his work bay and he didn't bring it up either, just saying she was a rich new customer and wanted to make sure he kept her business. He didn't mention a name, or what he showed her, and in my mind that was more proof that he was being unfaithful. We ended up going to bed without speaking.

The next few days passed quickly, and then it was Friday night. I told Amber and Chris what had happened, they both thought it was unprofessional, but I didn't explain that it was really because of the favor he had done for me, so I dressed up and took off before Art got home and drove to the banquet and waited for my 'date' to arrive. I thought about how this year was so strange. Last year I was content, and this year, I had already, or was about to, 'date' two different men. I should write a book. That thought left me when Doug showed up.

He got out and smiled, escorting me to the ceremony, no one looked at me strangely. I did hear him mention to one couple that I was just a friend, so I guess that's what he told everyone, and he didn't make any moves as we arrived to make me think this would be anything except a formal event. The thing that surprised me was the small number of police, and the large number of elected officials. I realized then that that was reason why he was so relaxed, as many of the people there probably didn't know who I was. As the dinner ended and the awards were announced, I saw why he wanted someone to accompany him, as he won an award for heroism, and he asked me to hold it, while he received another for saving a life. It was really fun and I made many contacts, as people came over to congratulate me as well as him, and I did my best to offer suggestions about Art's garage for repairs.

Then the event was over, and only just after 9. Doug did ask me if I wanted to accompany him to an after party being held at a friend's house, but I balked. He kept teasing me, saying it was nothing and I could see how cops partied, which was interesting. I looked at my watch and told him, I would go, but I insisted on following him in my car, so I could leave before it got too late, and he agreed. I didn't know what Art would say, but I kept remembering his big screw ups. Sure, I didn't have proof that he was being unfaithful, but deep down, I knew my marriage was in trouble.

The after party was held in a large house and many of the people I had seen at the ceremony were there, including a woman who said she was a cousin of Doug and that he was a big flirt. She knew all about me and how I happened to be there, so she said I could stick with her if I wanted, but I just told her I would only be there for a short while. She smiled and said I was smart, then headed into the house. It was at that point that I noticed, I lost Doug. Figuring he might be inside, I walked into the house and right off the bat, I was treated to a sight, as two people were making out right there in the entrance. I saw others ignore them, so I walked by them as well. Big mistake.

Instantly a sleazy looking guy was beside me, handing me a drink and saying to have fun. I looked at the drink and sipped it a little, tasting the alcohol right off, but knowing I would be there for at lest a little while, I took a long drink. It was strong. Good thing, I thought that I wasn't going to drive home right away and I finished the drink. Then the sleazy guy was back, this time with a friend and started chatting to me. I was polite and talked a bit, but then sleazy guy put his arm around me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I did my best to slip away and intended to find Doug and tell him about them, but the two guys followed me, making rude comments about my ass as I walked. Even my turning around and telling them they were offensive, did nothing to stop their comment, which now included my boobs. One guy even grabbed at my boobs, saying I should show those puppies off. That was it. I pushed past them and started to head outside, planning on leaving whether I saw Doug or not. I would just text him and let him know what happened, but as I walked toward the front door, one of the two grabbed me from behind and pulled me to an empty room. To my horror, he pushed me against a wall and kissed me on my lips as I struggled to get away.

The other man then pulled his pants down and exposed his junk to me. I was in trouble and yelled for help, but the noise from the music drowned out my scream. The man holding me, then grabbed my right boob and began fondling it. I did my best to get his hand off, when suddenly he let go and dropped to his knees. I didn't know what was happening, thinking he was attempting to pull my skirt up, but he made no more moves toward me and the other prick was also on the floor, grunting in pain, and behind him stood Doug. He had finally gotten away from the people who were talking to him to see where I was and said later that he just happened to pass by the room and heard my scream.

At that point, he started escorting me to my car, apologizing the whole way for what happened. I didn't know why, but I felt a little light headed and would have stumbled if he hadn't been holding my arm. I told him I appreciated having a cop come to my rescue, which was the truth. I knew if he hadn't shown up when he did, I would have been raped, but his standing there and protecting me was really perfect, and as we reached my car, I turned and kissed him on the lips. I didn't mean to make it last, but it did, guess the whole episode really shook me to the core. He kissed me back and though I knew I couldn't let this go any further, I did like the way he kissed me. His return kiss was gentle and passionate, and I didn't complain when he hand reached around and squeezed my ass.

Breaking the kiss, I said I had to go, and he said that my husband was a lucky man, the second guy to tell me that in just over a month and that if I ever needed anything from the Police, to call him and he would be over in a flash. I believed that. Then he asked if I had been drinking, and I remembered the drink, confessing that I had only the one. He suggested at that point that I either let him drive me, or that I lay down for a little while, as he said the way I was acting might mean that there was something other than alcohol in that drink. I looked at him and my head was swimming a bit. Then realized I had kissed him, something I wouldn't normally have done. I told him I would accept the ride, though I would need to get my car in the morning, and he said he would make sure it was dropped off at my house after the party. With that problem taken care of, I allowed him to help me into his car and figured by the time we got to my house, the effects of the drink would probably be over.

12