Axina and Burk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers

Mirah was experienced in pleasing men in this way and didn't miss these cues. She pulled back, stroking Burk with one hand while the other flew to her clit, rubbing furiously in circles. She tilted her head back, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue, her posture clearly inviting Burk to cum all over her sexy face.

Burk was hardly in a position to refuse, for Mirah had already brought him past the point of no return. His scalding spunk boiled from his balls, coursing through his shaft and shooting with force from the tip in salvoes; the first of which completely whitewashed Mirah's face and filled her mouth to overflowing. Mirah pressed her breasts together as the remainder of Burk's copious load blasted against her chest. The white goop pooled in the valley between her giant jugs, quickly overflowing and pouring down the vast expanses of titflesh.

When Burk finally shot the last of his seed out onto her tits, Mirah was coated from the tip of her head to the tops of her thighs in thick, goopy cum. She swallowed the cum in her mouth with a gulp and continued to masturbate for a few seconds, until she reached orgasm. She came with a strangled gasp, muscles in her thighs convulsing as her back arched, and then collapsed onto her back, breathing heavily.

"If ever there was a more eloquent argument for the divinity of males," the cum-coated Baroness panted, "I have yet to encounter it." She sat up, shakily removing her glasses and licking them clean before putting them back on. Her eyes widened in surprise. "You're still hard! But..."

"Take off these chains," Burk demanded. "And spread your legs." If anything, he was even more aroused than before.

Mirah sighed regretfully. "Much as I would like to, I simply cannot. You see, many years ago there was a powerful Lady of Bosom who rebelled, attempting to overthrow the queen. She was called-"

"The Black Witch," Burk interrupted. "The queen trapped her in a stasis field, which is maintained by four seals, which are borne by four different Ladies of Bosom. You carry the seal of Chastity, which will break if you ever give up your virginity. Did I get all that right? Good. Now take of these chains and spread your legs, slut."

She stared at him like he had grown horns. "Yes, but you must know that the Black Witch is no friend to men. If she escapes, there will be chaos. She could set the work of the Phallic Cult by decades!"

"The Witch won't be a problem after I do to her what I'm about to do to you. Now, chains off, legs spread. Now."

Mirah stood up and approached hesitantly. Finally, she spoke, haltingly at first but gaining strength. "I... I have worshiped... waited, doomed to eternal virginity, and never permitted to enjoy the sweet surrender of cock-thrall. I prayed to the great Male God for a miracle, so that one day I might be fucked the way a woman should. When I look at you, your majesty," she softly caressed his balls, "When I look at you I wonder if you might be my miracle. Could you really defeat the Black Witch?"

"Look at my dick and tell me what you think," Burk replied.

Mirah looked for a long time. Then she shakily raised one hand and touched the chains that held Burk suspended from the ceiling. They released, and he dropped out of them a few inches to the floor. Mirah laid on her back, spreading her legs as wide and parting her virgin pussy with her fingers.

Burk knelt, rubbing the tip of his colossal cock against the lips of her tight, but sodden snatch. He pushed into her slowly, careful not to hurt her too much. After all, she had given him one hell of a blowjob and titfuck, so she deserved a little consideration. He paused as he encountered the resistance of her hymen, allowing her to accommodate to his girth.

"Finally," Mirah murmured with tears in her eyes, "Finally I am complete. My body exists to serve men."

"No," grunted Burk. "Your body exists to serve ME." And with that he thrust his hips forward, tearing her maidenhead. Mirah screamed in simultaneous pain and pleasure as a violent orgasm overtook her. She bucked her hips up into him, gushing vaginal juices diluting her virgin blood.

"It worked!" said the voice of Vessala, laughing triumphantly. "I can feel the spell weakening."

Burk settled into a slow rhythm, going deeper with each thrust until he was pushing into Mirah's cervix each time. At first, she egged him on between orgasms. "I'll be your loyal slave," she moaned as she came down from her third. "Your busty bitch, forever. I'll kneel before you and suck your cock for hours every day. I'll bend over and let you put this massive shaft up my ass. I'll devote my womb to bearing your children, if you want! OOOOOOOHHHHH!" She cut off as she came again, even harder this time.

Burk grabbed her tits as he fucked her, squeezing her massive mounds, marveling at their size. His fingers sank into the pliable flesh as he squeezed harder, driving the busty Baroness to greater heights of pleasure.

Before long, Mirah's frantic pledges of loyalty and servitude turned were completely overtaken by her orgasmic moans and screams as she was cumming at frequent intervals. Burk increased the pace in order to get himself off, and before long he was ready. He slammed his hips forward one more time and unloaded, blasting his cum against her cervix and into her womb. She curled her legs around his waist, pulling him in hard as she experienced her most powerful orgasm yet.

Burk pulled out of her gaping pussy and sat back to observe his handiwork. Mirah lay limp, huge breasts rising and falling as she panted, trying to regain her strength. She was still covered in cum from before. More seed poured liberally from her cunt. The blood from her torn hymen had long since been washed away by her own gushing fluids.

"A name," she said after a few minutes of recovery.

"What's that?"

"When one of the Phallic Cult devotes her body to the service of a man, she is supposed to give him a name. What do you think?"

"I have a name already," said Burk. "It's Burk."

"Burk..." She mulled it over. "Kind of a simple name for a king, isn't it? Wouldn't you rather be a 'Ramses' or a 'Nebudkunezer', or..."

"Burk is fine." Burk smiled as his cock began to harden once more.

Seeing this, Mirah slowly climbed to her knees. "Well then, Slut-Baroness Mirah Vageena at your service, King Burk." She slid up into his lap and straddled his cock. With a squeal of delight, she sank down onto her new master, impaling her newly broken in pussy on his dick. Burk lay back with his hands behind his head, letting his newest bitch ride him to her heart's content.

One seal down.

Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers
12