Axina and Burk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose an exception could be made," The guard said slowly. "He's a big 'un, though. Ya should keep an eye on 'im M'Lady."

"Oh, I will," Mirah assured. They passed through to outer wall. "Mother will likely be leading a service in the chapel. This way." She led Burk into the small keep, passing a few acolytes of the church. Burk eyed them with curiosity. Most were commoners, though a few were minor Ladies of Bosom. All wore pristine white robes. The robes of the Ladies were low-cut to show off their cleavage.

"Common women can become acolytes of the church," Mirah explained, "But they cannot be promoted to the rank of Priestess or higher. Has the witch explained to you how Feminine Power is siphoned from common women to the Ladies of Bosom?"

"Yeah"

"The Bosom of the Acolytes is instead siphoned to the Priestesses, proportionally by rank. Some of the higher ranking Priestesses have racks equivalent to a Baroness, like mine. The Papess holds about the same amount of Bosom as a Countess." She stopped before a door.

The door of the chapel was small and plain. Burk could hear chanting inside. "You should wait here, your Majesty," Mirah whispered. "I will slip into the pews. When the service is over, we shall approach Mother. I'll tell her I'm a member of the Phallic Cult, and threaten to announce the fact publicly. Hopefully she'll be afraid enough of the potential social fallout that she'll be willing to suck your dick."

Burk nodded, standing beside the door as Mirah slipped inside.

From the door, Burk could hear the Papess as she delivered her homily to her female congregation.

Burk peeked through the door. His target stood in front of the alter, flanked by two common acolytes. Xencina Vageena, Papess of the Most Nurturing and Feminine Church of Womanhood, was a striking woman indeed. She looked about twenty years older than her daughter, although the resemblance was otherwise striking. She had Mirah's brown hair and eyes. Her two most important features (at least to Burk) looked ready to pop out of her tight, white dress. The dress was obviously designed to resemble the white robes of the acolytes, except with the added function of displaying her Bosom in all its massive glory to the maximum potential. Burk wiped a bit of drool away from the corner of his mouth. Her tits were much larger than Mirahs, assuming they were compressed. He felt himself getting hard.

"I am often asked by those less knowledgeable of Goddess Given Truth, about the Four Feminine Virtues," The Papess began. "Every child knows the virtues: Intelligence, Courage, Motherhood, Chastity. 'But,' ask the unenlightened, 'how can one be both chaste, and a mother? Is not sex with a male required in order to achieve the miracle of conception?' To those I say, you are missing the point of Chastity.

"Chastity is the means by which we, glorious and beautiful women, control the brutish and crude males. To be feminine is to be desirable! It is no wonder that males wish to partake of our glory. But so long as they cannot attain us, we maintain control, as is proper.

"Do not be ashamed of your lust! It is but a sign from your own superior Feminine Nature that you should engage in the glory of Motherhood, most noble of all Feminine Virtues. So great is Femininity that we, Womankind, can create life from the filthiest part of males, nurturing it with our very bodies. Despite our greatness, we must take care not to sink into the abyss of slutdom- if you do, your soul will be lost, tainted forever by male filth."

"I am gonna fuck you so hard," Burk muttered.

"Remember as well, common women, that though you are above males, you are also beneath the Ladies of Bosom. It is written in the Vaginal Scrolls," Xencina continued, unwinding an intricately inlaid scroll and beginning to read. "'And those who bear the Power of Femininity made Flesh shall have dominion over all the land, each in accordance to her power. For She shall be the mother of the Land, and all will suck at her Bosom.' The word of the Goddess!"

"Praise be to Her Feminine Glory!" chanted the congregation.

The service continued for another half hour. Toward the end, the worshipers all stood, filing toward the Papess who stood before them, allowing each to place a kiss on the top of one of her massive breasts. After each had done so, they left the chapel, passing Burk on their way out. Many gave him strange looks, but none said anything. Burk was becoming impatient. He resisted the urge to grab and fuck one of the worshipers.

The last of the worshipers finally vacated the chapel. Mirah was approaching the alter, at which her mother still stood. That was Burk's queue. He stepped through the door...

And was promptly confronted by two very pointy spears pointed directly at his neck by two very serious looking Acolytes. The accolytes who flanked the Papess stepped toward Mirah, drawing knives.

"Mother," Mirah said uneasily, "What is this? Why do you threaten me and my servant?"

Xencina stepped forward, smiling sadly. Despite his circumstance, Burk had to admire the sway and giggle of her enormous Bosom as she moved. "It is good to see you again, my daughter, but to be honest you should not have come. I have already heard of your activities with the Phallic Heretics. If you have words to say, say them now. The penalty for such Heresy is death, as I'm sure you're aware." As she spoke, Burk thought he saw some kind of strange arcane mark on her tongue.

Mirah's eyes widened in shock. "You would execute your own daughter?"

"I can be terribly cruel when the mood strikes me," Xencina said idly, "And since I learned that my only daughter is a heretic, the mood strikes me quite often. Ah, you are such a disappointing child, Mirah. I should have had another."

Mirah regained her composure. "In that case, I come as a missionary of the Phallic Cult to the heretical faction known as the Most Nurturing and Feminine Church of Womanhood, with the aim of converting you, it's leader."

Xencina sneered. "This should be amusing indeed. Very well, I will hear your nonsense before you die, Mirah. If nothing else, I should like to know how far you have fallen." She crossed her arms, waiting.

Mirah cleared her throat. "Ahem. The doctrine of your church teaches that males are inferior to women. However it never provides an objective standard by which this inferiority can be measured. Every empirical test conclusively proves the opposite. Men are superior in every demonstrable way, from strength to speed to intelligence to fortitude."

"Ah," broke in Xencina, shaking her head. "That is your problem, Mirah. Your need to test things. It matters not how many tests you perform. Women are superior to males. That is irrefutable truth."

"How can women be superior if they are inferior in every demonstrable way? It simply isn't logical," countered Mirah.

"Logical?" Xencina laughed. "Logic is a crude, rigid thing. A thing of males. We women need not be bound by such trivialities. Our truth comes from within. One does not find truth though reason. One FEELS the truth. What I feel is true now even if it completely contradicts what I felt mere seconds ago. Such is the power and greatness of Femininity, given to Women by the Goddess herself. Behold!" She raised a hand above her head. An orb of light appeared, glowing brighter and brighter until it was far more luminous than even the sun. Burk closed his eyes in pain. "See! Reality itself bends before femininity! And yet you seek to understand the truth through LOGIC? Pathetic."

The Papess lowered her hand, extinguishing the light. Burk blinked.

"You speak of Feminine Power," Mirah pressed on, determined. "But Feminine Power makes us vulnerable to cock-thrall. Does that not mean we are meant to serve men, rather than to rule over them?"

"Logic again," Said Xencina sadly. "I am so disappointed in you, Mirah. I suppose as your mother, I must take part of the blame." She stepped forward, pulling down the front of her daughter's dress. "I will allow you to live on as a commoner, daughter. I pray that you will one day come to know truth and that your soul will be saved." She seized Mirah's breasts squeezing them tightly.

"Wait!" Mirah cried. "Please, no! NOOOOOOOO!"

The younger woman's breasts slowly shrank under her mother's hands while Xencina's Bosom simultaneously swelled by an equivalent amount. The extra Bosom caused the front of the older woman's dress to begin to tear as it had already been filled to capacity before. Xencina's magnificent mammaries were pressed tight against the straining fabric. Mirah sobbed as her tits shrank and ultimately disappeared, her chest becoming completely flat. She fell to her knees, staring forward blankly. Her dress fell down around her knees without her formerly large bust to hold it up.

"Well, that sure went south," said the voice of Vessala, the Black Witch. Burk grunted in response

"What do we do with the male, your holiness?" Asked one of the Acolytes.

Xencina glanced at Burk, considering briefly. "Dispose of him," she ordered.

Well, fuck that. Burk caught one of the acolyte's spears, dodging the other. With two, swift blows of his fist, they went down like sacks of grain. The other two Acolytes stepped forward, wielding knives, but fared no better than their fellows.

Xencina raised her hand, channeling some kind of fell feminine spell. The four acolytes shakily climbed to their feet, mostly unharmed.

"Wait!" said Burk. "Your daughter has one more argument for you." Xencina hesitated.

Mirah was still kneeling, staring straight ahead, tears trickling down her face. She turned her head slowly as Burk approached. "Your Majesty," she said, dejected. "How am I to serve you without my Bosom?"

"The same way you always do," Burk replied. "She may have taken your tits but she cannot take your skill."

Mirah wiped her eyes. "You're right." She turned to Xencina. "Watch me, Mother. I will show you true divinity, and how to properly worship it." She raised her hands, pulling down Burk's pants to his knees. His massive cock sprang, free, reaching full erection within a second. It's fifteen inch length and massive girth loomed over Mirah's face as she lovingly nuzzled the underside with her cheek.

"I-Impossible!" Xencina stuttered, taking a step back. "Only an Ultramale could be so large!"

"Behold the glory of Man," Mirah, purred, looking up to Burk's face as she moved lower to press her face against his giant scrotum. "And this is how I worship him." She opened her mouth and latched on to one of Burk's balls, sucking with gusto and moaning in pleasure. Burk smiled as he felt Mirah's hot, wet mouth descend on his testicles.

There were four distinct thuds as each of the Acolytes fell to their knees frantically rubbing themselves through their robes. Burk beckoned to them and they crawled toward him. He chuckled. Only moments ago these women had tried to kill him and now they were kneeling before him. Typical sluts. Mirah pulled her mouth off of his balls with a pop and kissed up the underside of his shaft, engulfing the head and sucking hard. Burk pointed to his balls and two of the Acolytes immediately took Mirah's place, burying their faces in his sac and sucking noisily. The other two began to lick, suck, and kiss his thick shaft. Burk felt more powerful than he ever had before. He was outwardly calm, in control as his lust raged within. He felt like he was radiating power, almost as if none in the world could oppose him.

Burk slowly raised his head to look at Xencina. The mature holy figure of the church was still staring at his cock, wide eyed. Her knees were trembling as if she could barely contain the desire to kneel. She raised one hand to cup her breast and panted. "So big... So powerful..."

Mirah pulled away from Burk's cock long enough to shoot her mother a grin. Burk gently pushed her onto her back, waving the other sluts away. They frantically tried to slake their lust with eachother, pairing up and grinding their pussies together, moaning lewdly. Mirah eagerly spread her legs for him as he lowered himself onto her. He wasted no time, slamming his hips forward and burying himself deep within her tight, hot pussy. She screamed, immediately experiencing a powerful orgasm. Burk grunted as he felt her tighten around him, pausing for a moment before pulling back for another thrust.

He quickly picked up speed, pounding Mirah's pussy as she frantically shouted: "Yes your majesty oh yes fuck my pussy oh oh my body is yours FUCK me I'm your bitch FUCK me all my holes belong to you FUCK! MEEEEEEE! She came again, gushing juices all over him.

Mirah was still a fun fuck even without her tits, but Burk had another objective today. He pulled out of Mirah and stood up, leaving her gasping and panting on the ground. He approached Xencina, who quailed at his advance, her body language betraying both her fear and arousal. He stopped about a foot away from her, towering over her.

"Get- get away!" she stammered, backing up. "I w-will not fall to a virile... I mean vile! A vile male! I am holy! I will remember the truth!"

"The truth?" Asked Burk. "I thought you said the truth is what you feel at the moment? What do you feel now, Papess? A desire to bow before my cock, perhaps?"

"No, this is impossible, you can't be an Ultramale! We killed him!"

"You didn't think he sired any brats?" Burk stepped forward, seizing the top of her dress. With one motion, he tore the entire garment down the middle, baring her enormous breasts to the cool air. She tried to cover herself with her hands, failing for obvious reasons.

"This is wrong..." she said, voice frantic.

"No, this is pretty much normal," Burk said. "The general sequence of events goes like this: You're a hot, big titted bitch and I want to fuck you. You are also a total cunt. You act like a cunt and do cuntish things, attempting to dominate me or perhaps someone I like. I fuck you. Then, you turn into my bitch. I've done this before, and it never gets old. Now is the part where you suck my dick."

"I... I..."

He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "If you do a good job, maybe I'll knock you up. Now suck!" He gave her massive tits a squeeze

The last of her resistance crumbled. The Papess of the most Nurturing and Feminine Church of Womanhood fell to her knees before a cock dripping with her own daughters juices, and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. Burk was able to get a clear look at the circular rune emblazoned upon it. That must be the seal of intelligence. He plopped his dick right on top of it and let Xencina start to suck.

She was awful. Literally the worst cockucker Burk had ever encountered. She couldn't even fit the entire head into her mouth, and she'd never get him off in a thousand years of sucking.

"That is absolutely pathetic, Mother," said Mirah, sauntering up and looking down on Xencina. She seized the back of her mother's head by the hair, shoving her down on Burk's shaft.

*URK!* Xencina gagged.

"Get down on that fucking dick. Choke on it!"

*AK! GAK!*

"This isn't working," grunted Burk. He pulled his dick from Xencina's mouth and picked her up by the arms, setting her down on the alter. He flipped her over onto her back, pulling her forward so that her head hung down upside down over the edge.

"What are you *URK!*" She sputtered as he rammed his cock down her gullet. From this angle, he could shove his hard dick right down her throat. Her throat bulged obscenely as it stretched to accommodate his girth.

"If you can't blow me, than just open up and take it!" He roared. He began to thrust into her, treating her mouth and throat just like a pussy. A steady stream of choking and gagging noises emanated from the fallen Papess.

*UPH! URK! BURK! BURK! BURK!*

Burk did so like hearing bitches say his name.

Mirah climbed up onto the alter, straddling her mother's abdomen. "Time to take back what's mine!" She shouted. She seized Xencina's tits, squeezing tightly. Power shot up her arms, depositing itself in her chest as her breasts rapidly grew. When she stopped and sat back, she bore a Bosom of about the same size as Xencina had before she had absorbed Mirah's. The two had effectively swapped power levels. "Be glad I left you any, bitch," Mirah sneered. "I only did so because my king likes fucking big titted sluts!"

*BURK!* Said Xencina, mouth too full of cock to respond properly.

Mirah idly picked up the Vaginal Scroll. She unwound it, beginning to read in a mockingly solemn tone. "'Oh, what is greater than Woman! What is more beauteous, more powerful, more divine? Her form is perfect, her voice sublime!' Well, mother? Let's hear your sublime voice!"

*URK AK GAK BURK!*

"Angelic!" Mirah exclaimed. She grinned. Burk laughed out loud, groping Xencina's tits roughly as he continued to thrust down her throat. Mirah rolled the Holy Scroll back up. "Perhaps we can find a use for this garbage," she snickered. Then she quickly and ceremonially shoved it up Xencina's cunt. The older woman cried out- or she tried. All she managed was a slightly louder strangled gagging noise. After a few minutes of Mirah working the Holy Scroll inside her, she emitted another strangled noise and arched her back, squirting fluids all over her daughter. Mirah licked her lips. "Mmm. Looks like this old scroll was good for something after all." She pulled it from Xencina's sopping twat and gave it a long, lewd, lick.

Burk was almost ready to cum. He started pushing even deeper into Xencina's throat so that his balls slapped her in the face with every thrust. "Take it!" He roared. "Take my cum!" With a shout, he buried his cock down her throat and spurted a huge shot of hot seed into her stomach. Gasping, he pulled back, shooting his next shot of cum directly onto her tongue and filling her mouth completely as she sputtered and coughed. Then he pulled out of her mouth entirely, shooting the rest of his load all over her face, covering it in a thick coating of white goo.

As his spurts trailed off, Mirah leaned forward eagerly to suck the remainder of cum from his dick. She gulped it down eagerly.

"That did it," Purred Vessala. "The seal of intelligence is broken. Only two more left before I am free."

"Well, I guess we're done here," Burk said, and turned toward the door. Mirah fell in beside him, running her hands over the muscles of his chest and pressing her new and improved set of tits against his shoulder. The four acolytes were still frantically fucking each other on the floor.

Xencina coughed. "Wait," she called weakly. "You promised..." She coughed again, cum still pouring from her mouth. "You promised to give me a child!"

"Only if you did a good job sucking me." Burk said coldly. "You didn't." His heart softened as she looked at the ground, ashamed. "Fine. I'll let you come with me. You can try again once per day. If you can give me a decent blowjob I'll fuck your womb full of my seed and knock you up. Now come along."

"Yes," she said. The defeated Papess slid down off the table, blinking cum out of her eyes, and crawled forward.

Mirah stepped on her upper back, driving her head to the ground. "Yes what, bitch?" she snarled.

"Yes... Your Majesty," Xencina panted. Burk nodded and strode from the chapel, Mirah walking at his side. Xencina, cum covered and conquered, crawled behind him like a bitch. Two seals down.

12