Axina and Burk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,291 Followers

"Do you really need to ask?" Burk countered.

She smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." Her breasts began to expand.

At first, Burk thought she was simply allowing her Bosom to decompress, but with a start, he realized that the statue's bronze tits were shrinking as Shina's were growing. And they were growing at an alarming rate. Within seconds they burst through the bodice of her dress, shredding it in their desperate jiggly quest for space. In a few more seconds they had surpassed Mirah's uncompressed size, and they continued to swell. When all of the statue's Bosom had finally been absorbed, each of Shina's mammoth mounds was nearly as wide in diameter as she was tall. The bottoms of each flesh orb rested on the floor, despite the fact that the woman was standing. She closed her eyes, and they began to shrink as she compressed them back down to manageable size. When she was finished, her compressed breasts were still bigger than Mirah's uncompressed, and they radiated power. Burk gawked openly.

Shina tossed her hair and smirked. "Whats the matter little boy? Never seen a REAL set of tits before?"

Burk paused. Moments ago, Shina had been respectful toward him, deferential even. Now, her demeanor had changed completely. She was... cuntish. Arrogant. Dismissive. She looked at him like he was a pile of horse excrement that she had nearly stepped in. But, she did have massive tits.

"I am going to fuck you," Burk informed her.

"Oh really?" she sneered. She leaned forward and jiggled her naked chest. "Well, come and get me then."

Burk stepped forward and reached for a tit, but just before his hands closed around it, she slammed a knee into his crotch. Burk fell to one knee, gasping in pain. No girl had done that to him since he was five. Shina laughed. "Pathetic! Just pathetic. What kind of man ARE you?"

Enraged, Burk stumbled to his feet and swung a fist at her head. She dodged it easily, countering with a punch of her own that was strong enough to spin him around. "Let me make something abundantly clear to you, little boy," she roared. "You are NEVER going to have another orgasm." She spun around, kicking him in the head. He stumbled back clutching his face, only to hit the ground a second later as she swept his legs out from under him with a low kick. "You are going to stand there like the sissy faggot little boy you are while I beat you to death, and with your last breath, you will thank me for ending your worse-than-worthless life. What do you say, little boy?"

"Fuck you, bitch," Burk responded eloquently, climbing to his feet once more. He wasn't really sure what was going on, but he sure as hell wasn't going to die and he sure as HELL was going to fuck this bitch.

However, the next exchange of blows ended much like the first had, with Burk on his back and Shina standing over him, one foot planted on his chest. He struggled to regain his feet, but Shina's foot on his chest prevented him. "Let me up," he demanded.

"Awww. Does the pussy-whipped wittle boy want some more beating? Tell you what." She squatted over his head. "If you make me cum, I'll let you up so you can feel some more of mommy's love taps. Would you wike dat, sweetie?"

"Fuck ymmfff" Burk said, for as soon as he opened his mouth, Shina sat on it. Reluctantly, Burk began to lick and suck at her snatch, and was annoyed to find that it was absolutely delicious.

She leaned forward over the prone Burk, running her hands over his crotch. "Well, lets see what you've got under here, little boy." She pulled down his pants. She gasped.

This was usually the turning point, the time when Burk regained control over the bitch who tried to dominate him. Not this time.

"Well, at least you're hung like a man," She said, apparently only slightly impressed. "But we both know you aren't one, don't we little boy? Mmmm, I think I'll play with it a little." She gripped him hard and began to run her hands up and down his erect length. This was far rougher than any handjob Burk had ever received. It felt like Shina was literally trying to squeeze an orgasm out of him- and it was working. Only a few minutes had passed before Burk was on the brink of orgasm. He was just about to explode...

Then Shina pressed one finger in against a place on the base of his cock, and all the pleasure of the orgasm turned to searing agony. His balls tightened and his dick twitched, but no cum erupted from its tip. Burk roared in pain into Shina's pussy and became even more enraged as her juices gushed into his mouth, knowing that she was getting off on his pain.

"I told you, no orgasms allowed, you naughty little boy." She climbed off him and stood. "On your feet, faggot, so I can knock you down again."

She was standing there above him with a sadistic grin plastered over her face, her every minute action implying that she was better than him. And so far, it appeared that she WAS better than him. He couldn't beat her.

This was wrong. It was so fucking WRONG. A woman, a fucking bitch, handling him like a child. Lording it over him. Beating him. Denying him orgasms. She SHOULD have been writhing under him with his cock buried to the hilt in her sopping cunt, begging him to cum inside her.

And how fucking dare she give him orders! Orders to fight, orders to eat her pussy, orders to fight again! And the worst part was that he had no choice but to obey. No choice but to be bound by HER rules, HER whims, as if he was merely her plaything.

And he was harder than he had ever been before.

It wasn't that he enjoyed being dominated. He fucking hated it. It was the challenge.

To Master that which He had not yet Mastered. To Right that which was Wrong. To Destroy Bonds and Limitations. Come to think of it, that was what he always did. That was who he was. Burk felt strength radiating from his groin, and despite the abuse Shina had inflicted upon him he had never felt better. He slammed his fist into the floor. The stone cracked.

"Let me tell you what I'm going to do to you after I win this fight," Burk said, climbing to one knee. "First, I'm going to beat you with my cock until you lose consciousness." He stumbled to his feet. "Then, I'm going to fuck you until your sanity has been completely destroyed." He assumed a fighting stance. "And then, I'm going to pump you full of my cum over and over until you literally explode."

"That sounds like something a man would do," Shina sneered, "Not a little fag wimp like you." She lashed out at his groin again, but this time he blocked it. He also blocked her attempted punch to his stomach, and dodged the kick to his knee. Then he threw out his fist and managed to crack her one across the face.

Shina stepped back, rubbing her jaw. "Looks like you're FINALLY starting to get it, you slow little retarded child. Guess I better stop going easy on you."

"Yeah," said Burk, cracking his neck and raising his fists. "Guess you better."

Narg
Narg
1,291 Followers
12