Aye, Papi!

Story Info
Her latin lover does not disappoint.
1.8k words
4.22
61.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the hotel room quickly and quietly. This was my first ever visit to Boston and I'd made plans with this gorgeous latino man I'd met on the internet and chatted with for a while.

He was just shy of 6 feet tall and was slender. What stood out to me was his perfect lips. In the pictures he'd sent they looked so soft and pink. He had fairly brown skin, which I felt was a plus. Dark skin is so attractive to me. He'd sent me a couple of pictures of his dick and it was just what I liked - not too long, but thick. It made me wet just to see the pictures.

I put my purse on the table beside the big king-sized bed. I looked in the mirror. I'm only 5'3" but I'm a big girl. Black men I dated in the past referred to me as "thick." I had 38 F breasts and wide hips. My more slender waist made for a big hourglass of flesh. My breasts get me most of my attention from men. After Chris, the man I was meeting, saw pictures of my breasts, he insisted I come up to visit him and let him "taste those." I had green eyes and long, brown hair - the other features that got the most attention. I checked my makeup in the mirror and adjusted the little clothing I had worn. I sat on the edge of the bed feeling very nervous. Chris had said he was bringing alcohol so we'd be more comfortable when we were getting to know each other.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open. I turned to look at the yummiest man I'd ever seen. His dark brown eyes were piercing. I felt self-conscious immediately.

"Oh, wow," he said walking towards me, "you are so much more beautiful in person." He sauntered over to me. He was carrying a bag I assumed contained the alcohol.

"Hey," I managed to whimper, "how are you?"

"You look so nervous," he laughed. "Just calm down, sweetie. Here, drink this." He poured me a drink, and I drank it quickly.

"Thanks, that's better." I laughed in response.

Chris poured himself a drink and took a big gulp of it. He was nervous too. Of course he was, but he'd never admit it. I smiled at the thought. He caught me.

"What's that sexy smile for, mami?" He always called me that. As he quickly finished his drink, he came and sat down beside me. I was nervous and just the heat from his body was already making my pussy wet.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about your lips. They're perfect." I was shaking from nerves, but I refused to give into my anxiety. He responded to my flirting by moving closer to me. Slowly he stroked my thigh. I'd worn a short skirt and a very low-cut top just for him. I rarely wore such revealing clothing, but I wanted him to impress him. I shaved too... everywhere. He told me he wanted to eat my pussy, so I made sure it'd be a pleasant experience for him.

"So are yours, mami. They look so sweet. Can I get a taste?" he whispered in my ear. I swallowed hard and nodded. He kissed my ear in response, and the warm wetness he left was enough to elicit a moan. He smiled when he heard it. Slowly I turned my face towards his and let my lips rub against his. He couldn't take the tease and he pulled my bottom lip into his mouth. The hand on my thigh continued to rub, moving closer and closer to my wetness. I sucked his tongue and he moaned. He bit my lip gently and I tried to close my thighs tighter to get some friction on my hard clit. His hand pushed my legs apart roughly. I gasped and opened them even further for him. His hand was touching everything but my clit. I was going crazy and he knew it.

"Chris," I said, getting frustrated, "just do it." His response was simply to laugh. Instead of obeying my command, he stood facing me and began to unbutton his pants. I could see the outline of his thick manhood and I had to touch it. I unzipped his pants for him and pulled them off. Then I pulled off his black boxers. His 7 inch long and much thicker around dick was fully erect and inches from my face. His musky scent drove me wild. I reached out to take it in my hand. He stopped me.

"Why don't we please each other at the same time?" He gently pushed me back onto the bed so my entire body was laid across the bed. He climbed on top of me facing away and began to kiss my knees and thighs. I moaned and arched my back. His dick rubbed against my still clothed tits. When he finally made his way to my skirt, his dick was positioned perfectly above my lips. I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and gently pulled the wide, mushroom-shaped head to my lips. At first I rubbed my dry lips against his soft skin. As I did this, I felt him pull my skirt up to reveal my panty-less bottom half. He laughed in delight and began to kiss all over my warm cunt.

"Mami, this pussy tastes so good," he mumbled between licks.

I was in complete heaven, but things were about to get even better. I love to suck dick, and he was about to find out just how much I loved it. I licked circles around the head of his dick, tasting his salty pre-cum. I then took as much of his hard, brown dick as I could into my mouth. He gasped and thrust forward, pushing his dick further into my throat. I could barely breathe, but I maneuvered him in and out of my mouth, taking as many breaths as I could in between.

Meanwhile, his deft tongue was finally approaching my needy clit. I was on fire, and if my clit didn't get some attention quick, I'd... well... there was nothing I could do but relax and enjoy the teasing he was dishing out. He pushed his tongue as far into my pussy as he could. I nearly screamed, even with his dick shoved in my mouth, because as he did this, he massaged my clit with his chin. I had never felt such pressure and I loved it. I came quickly, my juices spilling out around his tongue and dripping down to my asshole. He licked up as much of it as he could, even stopping to pay some attention to my asshole. I'd never felt that before, but I soon learned how good it could feel. I continued to suck and lick his dick and to play with his balls as he pressed his tongue against my asshole. He didn't enter it, he stopped just short. He used his fingers to play with my clit as he did this, and soon I was in extacsy again. I came and pulled his dick out of my mouth so he could hear my whimpers of joy.

"Oh, baby, that's so fucking good..." I moaned and pressed my wet pussy into his face. Again, he licked up my pussy juices and then he turned around to face me. He was nearly frantic trying to position himself over me. He was glistening with my cum and I giggled a little. He smiled and then reached down to pull off my shirt. Even with my huge tits, I had decided not to wear a bra. I know every man I passed noticed. I guess even the thought of that had made me horny. My shirt was so flimsy, it came off easily. He gazed in awe at my giant tits.

"I finally get to suck on these perfect titties. You know how long I've been wanting to taste them, mami." He wasted no time. He took one breast into his mouth, sucking as much in as he could. He covered the other breast with a warm hand and massaged it carefully, occasionally pinching the nipple. I couldn't stop moaning. He licked my nipple gently then sucked it hard into his mouth, then nibbled on it nearly pushing me over the edge. Then he moved to my other breast and did the same thing.

"I need to fuck your pussy. It's so wet and tight, mami." I nodded and lifted myself up on my elbows to watch as he entered me. Before he did, he slowly rubbed the head of his dick up and down my slit. I was so hot.

"Chris, fuck me, pleeeeease," I whispered feeling desperate. I needed his hardness inside me. I craved it.

"Yes, girl, I'm going to fuck that pussy. You like this hard dick, huh?" He asked, still teasing me with the head. I groaned a yes and thrust my hips upward trying to push him inside. Suddenly he pushed into me all the way. His dick pushed apart my pussy lips, stretching them more than any other dick I'd felt. The way my lips spread put pressure on my clit and I came before the fourth thrust. I had never cum in the missionary position before. It felt so good.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes, I'm cumming, baby. Ohhhh yes..."

"Yes, cum on my big fucking dick." He was thrusting hard and I was dizzy from the overwhelming orgasm. He could tell I was spent so he slowed down. "I want you to ride me. Can you do that for me, mami?"

"Yes, baby, I'll ride you." I climbed up on top of him and guided his dick into my pussy with my hand. "Ohhh," I moaned as I impaled myself on his hard dick. I struggled to keep myself from cumming as soon as I sat on his dick.

"Oh, your pussy is so fucking tight, girl. You're going to make me cum."

"I want you to cum." I started slowly humping him, rubbing my clit on his stomach.

"Where do you want me to cum, mami?"

"I want you to cum in my pussy," I responded, feeling in a trance. I was going to cum soon. I couldn't stop it.

"Oh shit, mami, I'm gonna bust a big nut in you." His face was contorted, and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. I rode faster, not restraining myself. My orgasm hit like a wave, and at the same time, he came deep inside me.

"Ohhhhhhh... I'm cummmmmmmingggggg... ohhhhhh, papi!" I moaned. I felt his warm cum coat my pussy and I had another orgasm. I loved the way hot cum felt inside me.

I slowed and looked down at him. He was smiling up at me.

"Te gusta?" he asked.

"Si," was all I could manage.