Ayisha's Escapades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be here at 2 PM tomorrow. Based on what your wearing, I'll decide whether to release the photos to Hassan Saab and your two friends on Habtoor street." Ayisha had introduced Ali to her friends as a 'reliable' houseboy.

"I shall also post them on the internet if you aren't dressed invitingly." The names of some very familiar sites rolled off Ali's proud and devious tongue.

"If I am attacked in any manner, by you or anyone tomorrow and I do not return home at 4 PM, a friend will release upload them at 4 :05 PM."

"Noooooooooooooo!" Ayisha cried loudly as the prospect of her modesty on display, for millions to view, filtered through her mind.

"Your call", said Ali as picked up the three pieces of his phone and walked past Ayisha and out of the house. As he left, he looked down at Ayisha, winked at her and half smiled devilishly as if to claim his victory that afternoon.

Ayisha's lifted herself up, wiped her face and went to her bedroom. Her mind raced wildly as she assessed her choices. There was no one other than Hassan she could turn to and it would be ruinous to her marriage and their stature if the photos and videos got out. She didn't know how many he had and how compromising they were. She had to find out and control the situation. She couldn't confide in Hassan. It would ruin her marriage and that spelt doom for a woman in her country and community. Ayisha calmed down and thought it through, finally deciding dejectedly to give into Ali's demands and went about her evening chores by putting on a pretense of normalcy that evening, she had mastered like every cloistered obedient Pakistani bride.

Ayisha couldn't think clearly the next morning. She kept picturing Ali in her bed naked pounding her pussy in missionary position. Ali was six feet high. Physical labor over time, in the sweltering heat had yielded a lanky and chiseled frame. But Ali was dark-skinned, and a laborer and Ayisha was conditioned to keep 'a distance' from the 'help'. Call it racial bias but the Punjabi's placed a premium on white skin and Ayisha was no exception. As the clock ran down, Ayisha's nervousness crept back and she cried many times, reversing her decision and once again reconciling to it as she decided she had to get through the day.

Finally, at 1 PM Ayisha showered, picked an outfit and fixed some basic makeup. The red floral lingerie robe and accompanying red G string left nothing to chance. The robe was crafted of see through lace and was loosely held together by a black velvet belt. It had capped sleeves that ended just below the shoulders and fell midway to her ample buttocks. Her G string was also see-thru lace, low rise with a tiny black bow in the front at the top of the outfit. Ayisha wore pink lipstick and colored her eyelashes a deep black. Ayisha looked stunning and resembled a bride on her first night, decked and ready for her husband to ravish and deflower her. She marveled at how well her appearance masked the angst of her current situation.

At 1:40 PM, Ayisha felt her heart sink and locked the front door. As Ali walked to the door and turned the knob at 2:01 PM, he was visibly disappointed and rang the bell just once. Ayisha stood on the other side and froze. Finally, as she heard Ali's footsteps recede, Ayisha immediately unlocked the door and took three steps back into the corridor. The receding footsteps stopped.

Ayisha looked the other way, as the door knob turned, and Ali walked in and saw her in all her glory, her inviting outfit signaling her consent. His penis twitched, and his hard-on grew as he inspected Ayisha from head to toe. Ali walked up to Ayisha and placed his index finger between her collar bones and slowly traced a path down to the tip of her g string untying her belt on the way. Ayisha's breasts remained covered, yet barely while her hear turned away with a resigned look. Ali moved her chin back gently so that she faced him.

"Don't worry, I'll be very gentle." He said reassuringly and kissed her lips gently.

Ayisha's big eyes met his and her eyelids batted in quick succession.

"Take a shower. Use a lot of soap, you stink!", finally she ordered in Urdu, smelling the stench of his perspiration.

Ayisha walked down the corridor and into the room with Ali following closely behind, checking out her voluptuous buttocks that her robe failed to cover. Ayisha turned her head around, caught him looking at her and gave him a half smile and shook her head. "Men" she thought.

Ali entered the bathroom showered while Ayisha sat on the bed her robe fastened again. When Ali opened the door, he was drying himself and stood naked except for his briefs. Ayisha looked up and was pleasantly surprised to see that Ali had an extremely well carved, thin torso but strong limbs and well-shaped calves to go with them. His boxers concealed an erection that appeared to be larger than she expected. Ayisha found herself admiring his physique, and was surprised to feel a moistness between her legs. She found herself imagining what his buttocks looked like. Ali dried up and walked up to his exquisite prize.

"Stand up", he ordered gently as he swapped places with her and had her face him.

Ali kissed her around her navel and probed it gently as his hands caressed the back of her thighs and roamed her buttocks. He proceeded to lower her G string slowly, to reveal a beautiful 'innie' vagina. As she kicked her G string away, Ayisha's heart raced in anticipation, as she felt her pussy lubricate more. The thought of sex with Ali was becoming less disagreeable with every passing moment as her arousal grew.

Ali stood up, turned her around and gently pushed Ayisha down on her bed. Ayisha lay down with her feet hanging off the bed at her knees. Ali got on his knees, spread her legs aside and gently spread her pussy lips to reveal her clitoris. Ali dove in with his tongue and licked her clit, skillfully a few times. Ayisha sighed as the sensations played truant with her head. Ali's gifted tongue left her clit and jabbed at her pussy fucking it while he tasted her juices. Ayisha moaned faintly in ecstasy.

After five minutes of Ali's tongue around her vagina, Ayisha convulsed and released her first orgasm by a man, outside her marriage in the process. Her body stiffened as her mound arched up. Ali clutched on to her pussy, maintaining his assault. As her orgasm subsided she looked at Ali cravingly. Ayisha untied her robe and revealing her 32 C tits and squeeze them while Ali dropped his briefs, freeing his 9-inch penis with a girth that was thicker than Hassan.

Ayisha grabbed Ali by the hair and guided his mouth to her breasts which he earnestly sucked on while his penis rubbed against Ayisha's mound. Ali stopped only when Ayisha reached out for it and guided it to her pussy opening. Ayisha looked down to see his penis and her eyes widened as she saw it enter her pussy. "Oh God!", she shrieked. Ali's penis filled her pussy like nothing ever before. As Ali entered her pussy, Ayisha fixated on Ali's face, her mouth making an 'O' in sheer ecstatic anticipation. Ali ploughed her cunt slowly initially, allowing her to loosen fully and faster later causing Ayisha to convulse regularly.

Ali pulled out, gestured her to get higher on the bed and got between her legs which instinctively wrapped around his waist once he entered her for a second time. For the next 10 minutes, Ali ploughed in and out of Ayisha's pussy at varying speeds. Ayisha turned her head looked at the mirror and noticed that her lower calves held onto on Ali's buttocks and involuntarily squeezed them whenever he slowed his pace, beckoning him to persist to thumping her pussy . As Ayisha orgasmed yet again, she grabbed Ali's head and for the first time looked into his eyes and kissed his lips hungrily. Ali responded as his tongue darted into her mouth and their tongues locked in a long passionate French kiss that left them breathless.

Ayisha pushed Ali off momentarily, dropped her red robe off her shoulders and got on her hands and knees offering her beautiful Arse to Ali, beckoning him to penetrate her doggy style. Ali penetrated her pussy from behind, once again going where her husband's 7-inch member never reached, delivering sensations she never experienced before. Ayisha was delirious and Ali took full advantage of her.

He smacked her buttocks a few times and toyed her anus with her index finger, till she squealed and scolded him gently, only to have him focus his attention on her tits. Ali grabbed her hair and pulled her up gently, while still penetrating her from behind and grabbed her full C cups and went from squeezing her hardened tits to pinching her nipples and back to her breasts while pounding her all the time skillfully from behind. For a moment, they slowed down and Ayisha looked at the mirror.

Ayisha had a black man's hands squeezing her left breast while his right hand flicked her right nipple - All this as she arched her back while he nibbled on her neck and fucked her from behind with his 9-inch penis which was firmly lodged in her pussy.

'My very own porn production' thought Ayisha as she lodged the exquisitely erotic sight firmly into her memory.

Finally, Ayisha lowered her head onto the bed, so her back was arched and her arse hoisted. Ali's onslaught was magnificent. The stroking turned into thrusts, then into pounding while he slapped her arse repeatedly, as she experienced pain and pleasure like never before. Ali doggy fucked Ayisha wildly in that position for 10 minutes squeezing and pinching her buttocks.

Ayisha's moans became shrieks as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Finally, Ayisha came, wiggling her perfect round buttocks and wailing in the process as a stream of cum rolled down her thighs. Ali came next, but pulled out just before, disappointing Ayisha who desperately wanted to experience the flood of his semen in her pussy - just to see how cum felt so deep in her pussy. Ayisha made a mental note for her next encounter with Ali. Ali came next, groaning in the process, as he shot three strings of cum that landed on Ayisha's back and hair.

Finally, Ali fell back and collapsed on the bed. Ayisha moved onto her side and looked at his substantial member, for which she had a fast-developing obsession, shrink slowly. Her mouth watered as she looked at it and she made another mental note of sucking it the next time. Finally, Ayisha fell back onto the bed her face displaying pure ecstasy.

Suddenly after 3 minutes, Ali got up, entered the bathroom, showered, dried and returned to the kitchen to finish his chores. Bemused, Ayisha entered the shower after he left and cleaned up. When she came out and went to the kitchen Ali was gone and the dishes were done. Ayisha smiled went back to bed and dozed off, dreaming of Ali's cock, visualizing their next encounter. Her first extramarital encounter was magnificent and Ayisha surprisingly felt no guilt at cheating on Hassan. That night Ayisha slept well. Her anxiety over the situation with Ali had subsided and all she could think of was his dark glistening member.

12