Ayumi, Biomechanical Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your fat feels so good against my skin. It's like a warm blanket. I could press myself against your thick, soft folds of flesh forever." signed Ayumi. "But...work must intrude. I can't wait to get that soft body of yours inside my storage chamber." said Ayumi lewdly, and placed herself back on the ground.

Ayumi's tentacles now began to slowly snake their way towards Caroline's very fat legs, and started to wrap themselves around and around the soft flesh. More and more tentacles followed.

Ayumi looked serious at Caroline, "Are you ready for this?"

Caroline nodded, and Ayumi shivered with arousal as the enormously overweight woman's body quivered greatly like gelatin.

Ayumi spoke, "I'll swallow you head first, then reposition you once you are inside. You know the drill, a few hours inside, then the extraction?"

Caroline smiled, "Yes I do."

Ayumi raised an eyebrow, "Then we'll proceed."

Ayumi's tentacles released Caroline's legs, and several now wrapped themselves around Caroline's huge waist. Then the many tentacles began to pull the gigantic obese woman towards Ayumi, who was now lying prone and facing the approaching woman.

Caroline was enjoying this. The complete helplessness didn't bother her, as she trusted the other woman. Thus she was free to find the situation a turn-on. Soon Ayumi's mouth was right in front of Caroline's head.

Caroline couldn't believe how aroused she was by this prospect. The idea of being swallowed whole by another woman and then inseminated within that woman's false stomach...excited her to no idea. Mainly because it was unique.

"Oh no. Please don't eat me Ayumi." said Caroline in a playful tone of voice.

Ayumi correctly perceived Caroline's pleas as role-play, and responded in a false voice of over-dramatized evil: "No way. You will meet my stomach."

As soon as the words left Ayumi's mouth she laughed out loud for several seconds. Ayumi just couldn't keep a straight face, and Caroline joined in the embarrassed laughter.

"Sorry Ayumi. I just couldn't resist saying that." said Caroline.

"If I was a better actress, it would have made a good role-playing game. But I can't deliver a line to save my life." said Ayumi.

Caroline smiled, "It's all right. Please resume."

Ayumi nodded, "I intend to my love."

So Ayumi began to kiss Caroline on the lips, and for a while it was a basic French kiss. Then it happened.

Ayumi's jaws extended to an impossible degree, and gently closed them over Caroline's head. Caroline's arousal increased dramatically. She could feel Ayumi's soft, warm, wet jaws enclosed around her entire head.

Ayumi paused, and then took a hard swallow. Her jaws expanded further, her throat bulged outwards as Caroline's head was now down her stretched throat. Caroline's fat neck was inside Ayumi's mouth. Four of Ayumi's tentacles snaked out and began to pleasure Caroline's breasts, her pussy, and her anus. Ayumi could feel Caroline's body (including the parts that were already inside her) writhe in ecstasy, heard her begin to moan in pleasure.

Ayumi continued this for a while, and then released her tentacles from Caroline's breasts. Then she swallowed again. Her mouth expanded to a huge extent as Caroline's upper torso and arms were inside Ayumi's throat. Now part of Caroline's belly was inside Ayumi's gigantically stretched jaws, her tentacles still fucking in and out of Caroline's pussy and asshole.

Both were greatly aroused by their respective situation. Caroline's felt oddly comfortable and at peace inside Ayumi, while Ayumi was enjoying the sensation of Caroline's enormous fat form jiggle and writhe within her in response to Ayumi's tentacles fucking both her holes.

Another swallow, and Caroline's entire belly was inside Ayumi's throat. Her gigantic ass was now in Ayumi's mouth, the tentacles still fucking her.

Ayumi's tentacles stopping humping in and out of Caroline, and Caroline signed in disappointment. Then Ayumi took two final swallows, and Caroline's entire body was pulled down into Ayumi's amazingly overstretched form.

Ayumi arousal skyrocketed: the woman she had lusted after for more than seven years was now within her. Caroline's astonishing fat body was stretching Ayumi's body out tremendously, and Ayumi loved the sensation.

It took a while, but eventually Caroline was upright inside Ayumi's false stomach. Caroline was excited by all of this: this was incredible, being inside of her lover's body. She was acutely aware of how private and intimate her being inside Ayumi was.

Then one of Ayumi's primary insemination cables quickly snaked its way up into Caroline's tight pussy, and started fucking her. Caroline's fat fold covered body was absolutely writhing with the intensity of the pleasure coursing within her, and Ayumi almost came with the wonderful feeling of Caroline's form moving within her.

After several minutes, the tentacle released its contents into Caroline's body. Caroline was so surprised by the abruptness of the explosion of fluid that she had the strongest orgasm of her life, deep inside her lover's false stomach.

Caroline was now incredibly tired, and couldn't help but be overwhelmed by emotion.

Ayumi's voice came over the intercom: "Get some sleep my love. I'll let you know when the incubation cycle is complete."

The next few hours were among the most magical of Caroline's life. She had never felt so comfortable, so at peace, and as safe as she did inside of Ayumi. She didn't sleep...just sat back and waited.

Finally it was done...though part of Caroline wanted to stay a little longer. Ayumi's tentacles gently pulled Caroline out of her body, and delicately placed her on the floor.

Later that night, it happened. Caroline gave birth, to seven girls. Just as Ayumi promised. The pregnancy literally took the majority of Caroline's weight away, as the stored energy was used up during the event. Caroline was still several dozen pounds overweight, but she didn't mind being moderately obese. Ayumi, as they had agreed, took their seven offspring to a secure location. Caroline couldn't help...but worry if she would ever see any of them again.

FOUR WEEKS LATER

In the middle of the night, Caroline was awakened. "Put your hands up, Bio-mech lover!" The voice was cruel and hateful. "Oh no." said Caroline. M.A.D had found her. Worse, that pyscho-bitch had probably found Ayumi and their offspring. It was so dark she couldn't barely see.

So she did what she was told. "How did you find me?"

The woman's voice was cold, "Hey, I'm asking the questions here. Now I'm going to call the Madame-Arch Director and let her know you are here. She is so dying to meet you. Aki, hold her for me."

"Please don't do this." said Caroline.

"Too late." smiled the Madame-Arch Director's lackey.

Caroline thought about resistance, but if they've found Ayumi and her offspring would there be any point?

The woman picked up the phone, and spoke: "Hello....Domino's Pizza. I'd like to order seven small pizzas. Do you want anything Miss Caroline? A soda perhaps?"

"Uh, what the fuck...is going on here?" said Caroline, completely confused.

The woman holding Caroline suddenly released her, "Do you realize the consequences of mating with a Biomechanical? Do you?"

Then she smiled, "Well if you hadn't we wouldn't exist now would we?"

Aki dropped her disguise, and revealed her Biomechanical self.

"Hi Mom. Miss us?" Aki said, tears in her eyes.

Caroline looked at her daughter. Her eyes weren't as almond-shaped as her first mother's, her long white hair had several streaks of blonde hair (Biomechanical genetics, which apply to all Biological/Biomechanical hybrids, tend to be random rather than dominant or recessive), her skin color (on her face, neck, and forearms) was a lighter shade of grey, and her whitish-blue eyes had a tint of black. She wore a long grey full-body length jacket, with a black shirt and blue pants.

"Because I've missed you so much." Aki said, her voice breaking a bit at the end.

Suddenly, Caroline embraced her daughter tightly.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't I get a hug to?" said the other woman, who had long since aborted the call to Domino's.

Caroline smiled in embarrassment, "Oh, sorry."

The other woman signed, and then dropped her disguise: "My name is Cynthia. I'm glad Aki hasn't made too much of a fool of herself in front of you." Aki stuck her tongue out at Cynthia's remark.

Cynthia wore her white with black-streaked hair in a parted-to-the side short cut. She had bluer eyes than Aki and they were more slanted then Aki's. Her skin was slightly a darker shade of grey than her sister's. She wore a sleeveless dark blue skirt with the U.K flag on it. Her short shorts were white.

Caroline warmly embraced her second daughter, and Cynthia signed. "It is good to see you Mom. I'm just...not good at expressing my feelings."

Caroline smiled, "It's all right Cynthia. Where are the others?"

Cynthia laughed, "They're hiding in the next room, with the exception of our first mother. She thought it would be good for you to spend some time alone with us, as we haven't seen you in four weeks. Ayumi meeting up with an old friend of hers, some Biomechanical named Karen."

Caroline called out, "It's all right my daughters. You can stop hiding now."

"I'm not hiding from anyone." came the lone response, and then the remaining five daughters appeared.

"Mother, may I introduce: Ruby, Sadayo, Topper, Noin, and Ryoko." Cynthia pointed to each one as she said their names. Then she proceeded to tell her mother about them.

Ruby was an athletic Biomechanical, in fact the strongest of all the sisters. Primary interest was baseball. She wore her white with blonde-streaked hair in a ponytail.

Sadayo was the thinnest and most withdrawn. She read a lot more than the others, and was probably the most intelligent.

Topper was an ultra-eccentric, fireball of wild energy. She had a manic energy and an impulsive personality. Her hair was a mass of short spikes. She was obsessed with various female musicians. Lazy. Wore mirror sunglasses, flamboyant clothes000.

Noin had never been comfortable with her Biomechanical nature. She didn't hate her sisters; she was just uncomfortable with being around them. She tended to stay in her human disguise more than the others. Wore modest clothing.

Ryoko had taken it upon herself to keep an eye on Noin. She was a skilled conversationalist who talked about everything and anything. She liked to watch out for her other sisters, make sure they were all right.

And so there were seven.

12