Ayumi’s Photo Shoot

Story Info
A special modeling assignment.
859 words
3.37
80.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,901 Followers

Ayumi walked into the front room of the building, and was greeted by the bubbly assistant Monica. They exchanged brief pleasantries, commented on the fact that John was really excited about this latest idea for a photo shoot, and then Ayumi disappeared down the corridor.

John was already in Studio 3, the room designed specifically for fetish-related shoots, primarily BDSM. He was working with one of the lights, perhaps diagnosing a malfunctioning switch.

"Hey, John! Great idea for today's photo shoot!"

John looked up and grinned, a facial expression which revealed the gap from having a tooth punched out in a bar brawl a few weeks earlier. "I think so as well, and of all the fetish models I work with, you came to mind immediately for this one."

Ayumi reached the photographer and gave him a big hug. "Thanks," she said softly. "That means a lot to me."

"So will the exposure," John responded. "I mentioned the idea to a friend, and he immediately wanted to use it for a fetish greeting card. He has a few card phrases in mind already that would work."

Picturing thousands of people seeing her image, seeing her naked and bound and fully vulnerable, caused Ayumi to grin.

Of course, the pay increase for nude modeling caused her grin to widen.

*****

Instead of calling in an assistant – much to Ayumi's relief – John took the time himself to secure the young Asian woman to the massive chain spider web along one wall of the small studio. No cuffs were to be used this time. Instead, silver chain was clipped to the spider web, wrapped repeatedly around a wrist or an ankle, then clipped again to the spider web. Similar wrappings were made just above each elbow and each knee, around the waist, around the chest above and below her breasts, and even around the neck. The chain used both for the spider web and for her bondage was thick and heavy, and shined nicely in the lights.

"I think I'm going to make a change in the scenario here," John noted. "Instead of a standard blindfold, I'm going to also wrap your head with chain, okay?"

The Asian beauty smiled. "You want to keep everything consistent, right?"

"Exactly."

"Good," she responded with a nod. "Go ahead."

Soon thereafter, even her face was largely hidden behind the thick silver chain. There was a gap for her red-painted lips to appear, but otherwise, it would be impossible to recognize her unless someone knew every minute detail of her naked body. She could just barely see through the web of links passing in layers across her eyes.

A long time passed as John maneuvered around the small studio, adjusting equipment, moving various items. Ayumi simply breathed slowly and calmly, relishing the feel of the chains against her exposed skin and the slight sounds they made as they slid gently against each other. She could not move her legs or arms much, such was the method in which John had restrained her. She only wished that he had perhaps slipped a vibrator inside her to help her pass the time, or perhaps had given her a penis gag so she could suck on something.

"Try to relax as much as possible," John finally instructed her, which meant that he was ready to begin taking the pictures...

*****

It was a beautiful image of an exotic young woman, bound with chain to a chain-link spider web set against a black background. Silver chain was wrapped repeatedly around a wrist or an ankle, with both ends of the chain clipped to the spider web. Similar wrappings were made just above each elbow and each knee, around the waist, around the chest above and below her breasts, and even around the neck. Chain also obscured virtually her entire face, only allowing a clear view of her parted red-painted lips, with a hint of her pure-white teeth shining through. The chain used both for the spider web and for her bondage was thick and heavy, and shined nicely in the lights. In the foreground, the front half of a gigantic metal spider crawled into view, its front-right leg raised in the air, the light causing the spider's metal body to glisten. It was clear from the image that the bound young woman either did not know a gigantic metal spider was approaching her, or had complete and unwavering trust that no harm would come to her due to this metal monstrosity.

Ayumi was speechless as she gazed admiringly upon the framed photo in her hands. John had explained what he had done in PhotoShop to add the spider to the image and adjust the lighting properly. Still, even knowing what he had done, she was amazed at just how real the scenario appeared.

This was clearly the best and most unique of John's many ideas to date. As she placed the framed photo into position atop the primary bookcase, she was once again in awe of John's imagination and creativity, and felt incredibly proud to be permitted to work not just for him, but truly with him.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,901 Followers