AZ Summer Ch. 00: Introduction

Story Info
How my love for nudity outdoors evolved.
2.3k words
4.1
15.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

An Introduction

You may have read some of my other stories published on Literotica. Being naked is something I find arousing and exciting. I realized this as a teenager when I experimented with being nude. After bathing or taking a shower, usually at night, I'd remain naked alone in my room. It was arousing being free from the confining clothes I wore. I would crawl into bed and masturbate before falling asleep. If I wore pajamas, I'd wake up at some point during the night and remove them. The feeling of being naked under my sheets would instantly give me an erection. I'd play with myself until drifting off to sleep once again, satisfied and comfortable in my nudity.

This evolved into walking around the house when I was home alone, typically after school and during weekends. I couldn't wait to get home after class ended and strip my clothes off. I'd spend hours walking around the house and relaxing in the nude. I would eventually masturbate somewhere within the house, aroused by the fact that I wasn't wearing any clothes. It was my own secret activity that only became more enjoyable the more I did it.

As I grew more adventurous, I'd open the curtains in the living room or leave the blinds open to the windows in the kitchen and look outside. I would hide in the house just out of sight from anyone who would walk or drive by unaware, secretly wanting them to see me naked and aroused. On the rare occasion that someone knocked on the front door while I was naked, I would quietly look at them through the eye hole and stroke my hard on. Being naked alone at home while I played with myself was exciting. Once again, I soon found myself seeking even more dangerous and vulnerable situations to enjoy in the nude.

I began to venture outdoors under the cover of darkness. I would leave my clothes in my bedroom and sneak outside late at night. I'd lay in the grass yard, hide in the bushes and climb one of the many trees that surrounded my home. I felt alive and energized outdoors in the nude. I would spend hours sneaking through the darkness within the yard touching myself and jerking off while the majority of the neighborhood slept. My neighbors had no idea of the fun I was having at all hours of the day and night. Whenever I satisfied my kinky activity, I would quietly retreat back into the house and into bed - still naked of course.

It wasn't long until I felt the urge to venture further away from the relative safety of my house and yard. I started by walking or jogging late at night wearing as little as possible, usually only a t-shirt and pair of shorts. I would look for places around the neighborhood that would allow me the opportunity to take off my clothes and still be somewhat hidden under the cover of darkness. I enjoyed walking across the empty grass field behind the school next to my house or exploring among the trees and bushes that dotted the neighborhood sporting an eager erection.

I'd touch my naked body in the shadows and watch as the occasional car would drive by. Swinging naked on the playground equipment or rolling naked down the grass hill next to the school felt amazing. I'd play little games to see how daring I could be. I would take off my shoes and place them with my folded clothes atop one of the picnic tables near the playground. Then I would see how far I was willing to stray, completely naked and exposed, away from my belongings. I would sneak along the outside of the buildings of the school next to the playground. It was exhilarating being naked on the opposite side of the school out of view or reach of my clothes. I'd stroke my erect cock while I hid out of sight and walked in the darkness. Eventually I would begin to panic that somebody had seen me and I'd run back to the playground and grab my clothes. The exhilaration I felt from being naked away from my clothing and home was beyond words. I would masturbate over and over again from the excitement.

When I felt really courageous, I'd leave my house completely naked and sneak around the neighborhood. If I heard anyone or saw a car approaching I would hide in the shadows or behind a parked car. I would jerk off as I crept through the darkness, stopping just before I climaxed in order to prolong the excitement. Crossing the street or walking across an open yard was especially daring but exciting. Eventually, I would climax and make my way back to the safety of my house. Being nude and pleasuring myself outdoors excited me beyond belief. My constant teenage hard on made it easy to pleasure myself while I lurked in the darkness. Some nights I barely made it home before the sun began to rise. Being outdoors completely naked with the chance of being caught was a thrill that I would never outgrow.

Eventually, I moved from that small Midwestern city to a much larger suburb near Phoenix, Arizona. This new location allowed me to continue exploring my sexual wants and desires outdoors at night and alone at home, albeit in a slightly different manner. The desert climate allowed me to be naked outdoors almost year round but the concrete jungle of the suburbs didn't offer as many areas to hide. There were new challenges and opportunities with which to strip naked and fulfill my carnal desires.

The mostly urban location that I now called home was void of the numerous trees and other foliage that I was used to. Instead, I was surrounded by cacti, rock gardens and block walls. Thorns and rocks were not as forgiving to the skin as grass and soil! However, I found new and different ways to be naked outdoors. Driving and hiking alone into the desert, during the day or night, often ended up with me being naked while I pleasured myself sexually.

In Phoenix, It was common to wear no more than three items of clothing from April through October - a shirt, a pair of shorts, and shoes. That was it. No underwear. No socks. Just enough clothing to be comfortable and look presentable in public. The hot weather was easier to tolerate wearing as little as possible. This was an absolute joy for me as I matured and looked for more challenging and fulfilling situations. Fewer clothes allowed for more creative opportunities and accidental clothing malfunctions!

As I got older I would often find myself fantasizing about being naked around strangers in public places. I would get in my car at night wearing a shirt or nothing at all and jerk off as I drove around the city. I would cum two or three times while driving. Sometimes I kept my clothes just out of reach in the backseat of my car while other times I left them at home altogether. The thrill of being naked in public or seen by someone I didn't know was such a turn on that I did it every chance I could.

As often happens, the further I pushed myself the more daring I became. The games I played got more elaborate and exposed me to situations involving people I didn't know. I would take advantage of the dry, hot weather and the common practice of not wearing a shirt while outside or driving around town.

One particular game had me getting in my car late at night and placing my clothes on the passenger seat next to me. I would find a fast food drive-thru and order something like a drink or ice cream. When I pulled up to the window to pay I'd have my shorts or t-shirt across my lap covering my cock. If it appeared to be someone who might take offense to nudity I'd simply leave my clothes where they were. If it was somebody I thought was cute or attractive then I would accidentally expose my naked lower half to see how they reacted or if they even noticed.

It was such a turn on doing this that I was always rock hard when I drove up to the window. I would reach my hand out the open window to pay as I made eye contact and said hello to the other person. Surprisingly the usual reaction, if the fast food employee noticed my exposed body, was one of laughter or a casual smile. I would thank them for my purchase and drive away. There were so many fast food restaurants with a late night drive-thru that I didn't visit the same one twice.

Another way that I fulfilled my sexual desires was by taking pictures of me naked. In the early 90's, digital cameras were easily available but camera phones were not on the market just yet. The digital camera option also eliminated the need to get film developed which was a major bonus for obvious reasons.

I got a thrill taking pictures of myself naked while being both indoors and outside. I would pose in awkward ways and often use a timer to capture my nude body in various acts and styles. I took numerous pictures of my cock, both limp and erect, while I captured my daily nude exploits.

One of my favorite angles to photograph was from the side. I would stand or sit on my knees and hold my erect cock while I took a picture. This evolved into me laying flat on the floor or with my head and shoulders on the floor with my legs across the bed. I would take multiple photos like this and spend hours trying different angles. During one of these photo sessions I realized, quite by accident, just how flexible I truly was.

I was lying in bed on my back, naked, taking pictures. I lifted my legs into the air and pulled them over my head. The bed was a few feet away from the wall as my head rested near the edge of the bed. Stretching in this way caused my feet to touch the wall. I snapped a few photos with my camera as I held myself in this bent pose.

With my feet on the wall, I was able to pull my body further in half. The stretching felt good and I immediately realized that as my feet moved further down the wall, my back slowly lifted off the bed causing my body to bend further and further until my erect cock was directly in front of my face.

The ability to suck my own cock had been null until this precise moment. I snapped a few more photos while I held my body in place and thought about this unintended opportunity. I slowly lifted my head towards the tip of my erection while I grabbed the base of it in my free hand. In one swift motion I flexed my leg muscles while my hand pulled my cock towards my parted lips.

I could feel my torso slowly begin to slide off the bed towards the floor while my naked body was bent in half. As my head and shoulders rested on the floor my body bent even further allowing nearly half of my erection to slide into my mouth.

I didn't move for what seemed like a long time while my mind calculated what was happening. I realized my hand was still holding the camera and I started snapping pictures of what I was doing.

I let go of the camera and placed my one hand under my head while the other gripped my shaft. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around the tip of my cock. Experiencing the sensation of feeling my own lips on my erection was mind blowing. I greedily sucked and licked as much of my erection as possible.

Tasting my own cock for the very first time felt liberating. I jerked off and blew myself without a care in the world. Saliva dripped out of the corners of my mouth as I pleasured myself. It felt beyond amazing. I stroked my erection in my hand while my mouth licked and sucked on as much of my cock as I could. Suddenly I started to cum as my body tensed and my own sperm shot into my mouth.

I kept stroking and sucking my own cock while cum shot into my mouth. My climax felt more explosive than anything I had experienced before. As I relaxed, I pulled my cock out of my mouth and let my body lay flat on the floor. Looking up at the ceiling I began to digest what had just happened. Without thinking I swallowed.

I felt and tasted my own cum slide down my throat and into my belly. I laid on the floor relaxing and catching my breath as a sense of satisfaction sank in. This was unbelievable. This was fucking fantastic. This would change everything!

I sat up and grabbed the camera off the floor. I looked at the pictures I had just taken. Though some were out of focus, the majority of pictures were clear and captured what I had just learned to do. I was excited at the realization of knowing just how satisfying it felt to pleasure myself with both my hands and mouth. I began to wonder if this was a common activity for a young man to experience. Surely I wasn't the first or only person capable of such an amazing solo act. Did sucking my own cock mean I was gay? Bi-sexual? This new experience was exciting yet confusing.

That happy accident opened a new world to me sexually. Masturbation was elevated to a whole new level after that. I realized I had the ability to stroke and suck my own cock whenever I felt the urge - which was often. I was excited about this new discovery and wished I had stumbled upon it earlier in my life. It would remain my own personal naughty secret until years later.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers