AZ Summer Ch. 01: Monsoon Storm

Story Info
I explore an urban lake at night in the nude.
6k words
4.15
15k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

Arizona Summer Series
Monsoon Storm

Monsoon season in the Arizona desert is an amazing time of year. This seasonal rainfall typically begins in late July and lasts through September. The monsoon storms bring rain, wind, and the occasional haboob which temporarily disrupt the normally calm, hot summer. The wind and rain bring a much needed coolness, albeit for a short period of time.

On this particular day, I was fishing at an urban lake about a mile away from my house when a summer monsoon storm developed. It was late afternoon, nearing sunset, when I noticed the distinct plume of clouds off in the distance. The wind had picked up and the tell-tale scent of rain was in the air.

The man-made lake was average size. It was roughly 15 feet in depth at its deepest point. It was shaped in such a way that it meandered between houses on one side and a park on the other. Some of the homes' back yards included docks that tethered various types of boats. Others simply had a short wall enclosing the property. The opposite side of the lake sported a winding sidewalk that traced the lakes concrete perimeter. Nestled among the grass and trees was the occasional ramada and playground equipment, as well as park benches. A few strategically placed platforms were built next to the sidewalk which allowed for fishing or feeding ducks.

I stood on a floating metal boat dock that secured a single canoe. The dock jutted into the lake a good fifty feet which allowed me to cast further into the deeper areas of the lake while distancing myself a bit from anyone walking on the sidewalk or through the park. The boat launching pad was at the end of the lake next to the parking lot. I was completely alone as I cast my lure across the lake and watched the storm build and progress in my direction.

Just as the summer sun was setting behind the two-story homes to the west, the monsoon storm began to erupt all around me. I steadied myself against the gusting wind as raindrops began to pelt my body. After attempting a few more casts it became obvious that I would need to halt casting until the storm passed. The rain came pouring down as I gathered my pole and tackle box and headed towards my vehicle. Within seconds, my clothes were soaking wet due to the intense summer monsoon storm.

I opened the hatchback and placed my fishing gear inside. The setting sun, combined with the monsoon storm, made it appear darker outside than typical for that time of day. The temperature had dropped significantly while the humidity had risen to an unpleasant level. My wet clothing clung to my body in an uncomfortable and restrictive way.

Looking around, I noticed that I was the only person in the small parking lot. Upon further inspection, it appeared as if I was the only person in the entire park. Suddenly, I had a wild idea! If I couldn't fish during the storm maybe I could find another fun way to pass the time.

Throwing caution to the wind (pun intended), I peeled off my wet clothing and shoes and placed them in the open hatchback next to my fishing gear. I carefully closed the trunk and stood completely naked in the empty parking lot. My cock was already fully erect as the monsoon wind and rain pelted my exposed skin. I stood at the back of my car while I touched my naked body with my hands, running them along my skin feeling my exposed body. The sensation of being naked outside in the open air aroused me immensely.

I looked all around as I cautiously stepped away from my car and began to walk across the empty parking lot. I gently stroked my hard cock as the storm soaked my naked body. It was not quite dark outside as I played with myself in the open lot. I couldn't believe what I was doing! My excitement grew within me, as did my uneasiness, as I distanced myself from the safety of my car. My mind was wild with ideas and fears as I slowly made my way through the empty lot.

I was completely naked and exposed in the twilight. I kept walking across the parking lot towards the lake as the summer storm erupted around me. The asphalt felt warm under my bare feet as I walked, reminding me just how naked I truly was. I looked back at my car as I reached the edge of the parking lot and stood on the boat launching pad.

I continued to look at my surroundings knowing just how exposed and vulnerable I truly was while I eagerly stroked my hard cock. I touched my naked body out in the open where anyone could see me. The very idea of what was happening fueled my desire to push myself further away from the safety of my car while at the same time caused me to feel like I wanted to run back and grab my clothing. The contrast I felt between exhilaration and fear toyed with my mind as I jerked off next to the lake.

The sound of raindrops hitting the lake and the rushing wind filled the air all around me. The rain was coming down in sheets as darkness fell. I stepped into the water and stood on the wet concrete of the boat ramp. I continued stroking my hard cock as lights began to fill the windows of the homes on the far side of the lake.

I stood there in the warm water and stroked my cock with both hands. I pleasured myself shamelessly in the monsoon storm as I looked at the houses across the lake from me. My tanned, naked body was well hidden under the cover of darkness even though I was exposed in the open.

I slowly walked along the concrete edge of the lake towards the floating boat dock while keeping a watchful eye around me. I could still see my car parked in the distance under a lamppost. I carefully stepped onto the dock and began to slowly walk along it. The cool, metal boards felt strange under my bare feet. The dock creaked eerily as I made my way further out over the water.

I reached the furthest edge of the dock and looked around. I teased my aching cock as I took in my surroundings. There I stood, completely naked and aroused, while the monsoon storm soaked me from head to toe. I was fishing earlier in the day from this very spot. Now I was masturbating in the open, greedily satisfying my carnal cravings!

I had never before been so carefree about taking my clothes off in such a public area. The storm and darkness made for a great opportunity to try something new and kinky. I eagerly played with my erect cock and touched myself as my arousal grew inside me. I spread my legs apart and balanced myself on the floating dock. I tugged on my engorged cock while I edged myself closer and closer to climax.

The monsoon storm was deafening loud. The rain and wind were in full force as I continued to masturbate without a care. My emotions played with my mind as I hungrily played with myself out in the open. Oh how I was turned on from being naked outdoors with the chance of being seen by some stranger, an unknown person. The thought that I could be watched or caught as I masturbated outside on the dock excited me beyond belief.

I tilted my head up towards the sky to feel the rain on my face while I stroked myself without a care. I felt alive and aroused like never before. I closed my eyes and relished in the moment.

I began to feel that familiar sensation in my loins that told me I was about to climax. I grabbed my hard cock and masturbated even more furiously. My naked, exposed body heaved as streams of cum began to erupt from my cock. I watched as my seed spewed from my body and disappeared into the dark water in front of me. The monsoon storm continued its fury all around me as I satisfied my kinky desires.

Content for the moment, I sat on the edge of the dock with my legs in the water. The cool water felt nice on my heated skin. I looked around but still didn't see or hear anyone else. I laid down along the dock and looked up at the night sky. The metal dock felt rough against my naked body. I had fished from this very spot numerous times before but never like this, never fully naked in the early night. Never masturbating without a care for anyone to see or witness my naughty, exposed actions.

Thinking of what I had just done – what I was still doing – sent a jolt through my body. I felt satisfied yet I craved to do more, to expose myself and my naked, aroused body to someone...anyone! Oh the thought of being seen, caught actually, doing something so private, so forbidden as masturbating in the open like I was doing, fueled me to push myself even further.

My cautious, fearful side had given way to a more wanton, lascivious me. The lights in the windows of the homes across the lake indicated people were inside just going about their typical evening. And there I was, naked and hard, pleasuring myself in the open night air. I stared out across the lake while my naked body continued to be drenched by the storm.

I touched my skin lightly with my fingertips. Doing so reminded me just how naked I still was, so far away from my car in the deserted park. The floating dock splashed in the lake underneath me while I rolled my body from side to side. I looked in every direction to see if anyone was nearby. It seemed I was completely alone as I contemplated my next move.

My cock was once again fully erect. My libido seemed to be in overdrive as I realized what I was doing and how turned on it was making me. I wanted to be outdoors stroking my engorged, erect cock with the possibility of being seen. The thought of someone catching me playing with myself and noticing my dirty fantasy kept me on edge. I was playing with fire and knew I could get burned at any moment.

I rolled onto my stomach and pressed my hard-on against the metal dock. The rain-soaked surface felt cool and rough against my naked body. I stayed in that position for a while and stared out across the water. I fantasized that someone on the other side could see me, was watching me, while I continued to pleasure myself again and again in the open. Were they as turned on watching a stranger masturbate in the nude as I was performing my solo act? Were they naked as well? Just the thought made my mind race with naughty ideas.

I lifted my ass upwards, off the dock, while pressing my face against it. The pouring rain tickled my exposed ass cheeks. I reached my arms around my body and spread my ass exposing my tight asshole. The rain teased my exposed anus as my aching cock bobbed against my stomach.

I felt invincible. I wanted to touch my naked body in the open air and cum over and over again. My heart pounded in my chest at the realization of what I was doing and thinking of doing. I was utterly and completely naked and exposed out in the open on the boat dock.

I positioned myself on my hands and knees and crawled around on the open dock. I was alive and untamed. I felt like a wild animal on the prowl with one goal - spread my seed and fornicate! I moved around the dock in an animalistic way on my hands and knees under the pouring rain reveling in my exposed nakedness.

My skin was soaking wet. I felt more aroused than at any other time in my life. The wind blew all around me as I crawled on my hands and knees along the empty dock. Being completely naked and touching myself was thrilling beyond belief but I wanted more. I needed to fully experience my naughty desires!

Other than the occasional plane flying overhead, I could faintly hear vehicles driving in the distance. A fairly busy roadway ran along the very end of the lake about a 1/2 mile away. The intersection was comprised of various businesses and a large hotel. It would certainly be busy with traffic at this time of day.

If I made my way in that direction there would be more of an opportunity to see somebody as well as be seen without any clothes on. I could push my kinky nocturnal outing to see just how far I was willing to distance myself from the safety of my car and clothing. I could see just how far I wanted to tempt my kinky thoughts and actions while being completely naked. That far away from my car would truly put me in a situation of being exposed and completely vulnerable.

Giving in to my kinky desires and carnal needs, I readily crawled towards the edge of the dock. I located the lone canoe tethered a few feet away and had an idea. I carefully balanced my naked body as I sat in the canoe and felt around for a paddle. Due to the storm, water had filled the canoe nearly a third of the way.

Locating a paddle wedged under the seat, I sat on one end of the canoe and began paddling the water logged canoe away from the dock. The wind made it difficult to maneuver the canoe but before long I was able to make it to the boat ramp.

I stepped out of the canoe into the knee-deep water. I angled the canoe to one side in an attempt to dump as much water as I possibly could from inside the canoe. The paddle banged against the canoe loudly as I stood naked on the boat ramp.

Emptying as much water as I could, I climbed back into the canoe and started paddling. As quickly as the summer monsoon storm had begun it ended. The rain and wind subsided as I quietly made my way across the water under the cover of darkness towards the busy roadway at the far end of the lake. My rain soaked skin quickly dried in the warm night air.

I sat completely naked in the canoe as I paddled on the lake. I was still hard as a rock and aroused beyond belief as I slowly drifted further and further away from the safety of my car and clothing. For an instant fear set in as to how naked and vulnerable I currently was. Did I really want to be seen naked in public? Was I just horny and caught up in the moment?

I set the paddle across the canoe and touched my hard cock. I slowly masturbated as I sat in the canoe in the dark on the now calm lake. It was completely quiet except for the faint sound of cars off in the distance and my own heavy breathing. I looked around while silently drifting on the water. My skin was no longer wet from the monsoon storm but was replaced by sweat from the hot summer night air.

I looked ahead as the lake narrowed and then widened again before coming to an end by the roadway. I crept along in the canoe near the side of the lake where the houses were located as it was more secluded. The other side consisted of lamp posts that illuminated the meandering sidewalk and various areas of the park.

I could hear voices and other sounds coming from some of the houses as I quietly drifted past in the canoe. The further I paddled the more nervous I became. What if someone actually saw me? What if they took offense and called the police? Worse yet, what if they got angry and confronted me?

Feeling slightly less confident, I sat on my knees in the middle of the canoe while I continued to paddle towards the far end of the lake. This allowed me to paddle more effectively while feeling a little less exposed in the open night air. The duality of my emotions kept my mind busy.

I stroked my hard cock now and again in order to remind myself how exhilarating it felt to be naked out in the open. I was still horny as hell and aroused by what I was actually doing. I had never imagined myself being this bold or naked outdoors, especially without any clothes nearby as a safety measure.

Now that the monsoon storm had passed the hot summer air was once again in full effect. My naked body was covered in beads of sweat as I quietly paddled under the cover of darkness. Sweat dripped into my eyes as I steered the canoe through the water near the edge of the lake.

Suddenly, the canoe came to a loud, crashing halt. I fell forward, dropping the paddle into the bottom of the canoe. The noise from the crash and paddle slamming inside the canoe could easily be heard by anyone nearby. After regaining my balance, I sat up to see what I had hit and if anyone else was alerted to my whereabouts.

The canoe apparently ran into a dock overhanging the water from one of the properties. I hadn't seen it in the darkness. I grabbed the paddle and tried to push the canoe away from the dock but couldn't. It was jammed. I carefully made my way forward in the canoe to try and feel with my hands as to what was the issue.

The front of the canoe was lodged underneath the dock. I tried pulling it free but it wouldn't budge. I sat back in the canoe and looked around as I thought of what to do next. The end of the lake was only about 1/4 mile away. I could swim or walk along the shallow edge of the lake and still get there.

I slipped out of the canoe and began to swim in the water. The cool water felt good on my naked body as I quietly made my way towards the end of the lake. I looked and listened in the darkness. The sound of traffic was getting noticeably louder as I swam.

I stayed near the edge of the lake while I neared the far end. Trees grew along the raised grass embankment that separated the lake from the street corner. There were a few lampposts on the other side of the trees. A sidewalk ran parallel to the lakes end.

I crouched in the cool water while I looked up at the grass embankment. In order to see who or what was on the other side of the trees I would need to climb up a few feet. I carefully crawled out of the water and began to make my way up the grass hill. I laid flat on the grass next to a tree while I took in the busy intersection.

Traffic sped by in both directions, their headlights illuminating the road. To my left was a large two-story hotel. To my right was a bus stop. Directly in front of me, across the intersection, was a small shopping center.

I laid naked in the grass and watched the world before me. I felt fairly concealed from sight by the tree. The nearest lamppost was on the far side of the bus stop to my right. Where I was at was hidden.

The only people out walking around were across the street at the shopping center or to my left at the hotel. Both were quite a distance away. The traffic driving by was maybe 25 feet away. Unless there was a red light, the vehicles drove past where I was hiding at a high rate of speed.

After a few minutes of watching I began to contemplate what I was going to do. I was thrilled at being naked out in public even though I was hiding in the darkness next to a tree. The thought of where I was, without any clothes whatsoever, excited and scared me all at once.

I watched the busy intersection as my body slowly stood up behind the tree next to me. The lake was directly behind me as my heart pounded in my chest. I felt as if I was being controlled by some unknown external force. I was excited and afraid as I stood completely naked in the shadows just out of sight from the traffic and strangers across the street. I leaned my head to one side and peered around the tree.

I gently stroked my aching hard cock as I stood naked just feet away from the sidewalk and street. I was breathing as if running a marathon. My hands explored my naked, exposed body while my mind raced from the arousal. I couldn't believe where I was at or what I was willingly doing.

I was hot. My skin was wet from sweating. I eagerly jerked off while I watched as traffic unknowingly drove past. Daring myself further, I stepped to the side of the tree which, up to that moment, concealed my nakedness. I leaned my back against the rough bark and looked wide-eyed across the busy intersection. My arms rested on either side of my naked body with my hands gripping the tree tightly. My hard cock stood fully erect in the open.

My eyes gazed down the front of my naked body as my back leaned against the tree. I looked out across the intersection as vehicles sped past. I could hear the distant sound of people talking and laughing near the hotel and shopping center. I watched in euphoric wonder as my naked, exposed body was displayed for someone to witness. My mind whirled at what was going on. What had gotten into me? Why was I acting out in such an extreme way? Was I actually standing naked against a tree in public?

I closed my eyes and defiantly pressed my back against the tree. God, was someone else witnessing my flagrant act of exposure? Could someone see where I was standing? The sounds of the traffic and people echoed in my ears as I listened with my eyes closed. My heart pounded inside my bare chest as I nervously relished in the moment.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers
12