Azmonidus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, this had been real. But then were had the demon gone?

She searched the room before finally returning to the mirror. She looked at herself again and noticed something else that was strange. She no longer had any irises. She leaned in close to inspect the reflection. Her eyes were simply black. The person looking back at her was unfamiliar. Who was she?

Gretchen? That was her name, wasn't it? It didn't seem to fit anymore. Like trying to force a small ring onto a large finger. The edges were all wrong. Her shape was different now. She shrugged and finished dressing.

Even the act of dressing made her horny. She caught herself rubbing a finger along her sex unconsciously. The fire inside seemed to be a part of her now. She needed to control her urges.

Before leaving she grabbed her phone and saw that she had two new text messages. Brad again. She shoved the phone into her pants and felt a jolt of pleasure from between her thighs. Everything was extra sensitive.

She closed and locked her door behind her on the way out, glancing at the strange symbol drawn there as she did so. Yet it wasn't so strange anymore. It was beautiful. She knew this symbol.

"Azmonidus..." she whispered softly to herself.

And she knew her shape.

She knew her name.

12