Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Chester tastes exposure, Lloyd prepared for punishment.
4.3k words
4.17
13.9k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's morning ride was ecstatic, yet fraught with impatience. She dismounted her steed and went home, eager to maintain her vigil in surveying Chester's house, eager to confront him boldly and have him know her feelings on his not revealing his submissive desires to her. It was all a flight of fancy of course, her rational mind still wrestling with just how she'd broach contact with him. She drove slowly past his house... the paper sign was still stuck to the door, 'Pervert' it read; he'd not been back yet. She parked up at home, and after showering, made herself comfortable in the attic room, it's gable end window giving her a view down the street; Chester's house just visible between the trees. She sat back and fingered her cunt at the thought of him hanging in rubber, spending in submission... oh how she'd taunt him with that, and serve due punishment when the time came.

Chester was surprised to see Patti on the morning of his release; he'd been brought back to his confinement at Kay's in the early hours by Lois, she and her female staff at the studio having thoroughly enjoyed the novelty of being serviced by a genuinely submissive male. Lois had taken pleasure in mothering him on their return, smearing a soothing balm on his sore lips, raw with their attention to a diverse array of aroused cunts, shaven, in need of shaving, and unshaven. As she teased the balm on with her delicate finger, she had commanded that he make his new owner, whoever she may be, aware of the studio and how he may earn her a little income for his services there. Chester smudged that balm as he kissed Patti's feet, she smiling at the memory of his domination in rubber, which she'd found so invigorating.

"Kay has asked me to see you out, she has more important business to deal with at the moment.. you must face the world now and pay for your weakness... you'll find it a very different world out there now... I so wish I could take every step with you and enjoy the humiliation you've brought upon yourself, Kay has played you wonderfully and you deserve all you get... you'll find the reaction of women so cutting, now they know you're at the mercy of any one of them." His cock erected at the cruel pleasure in her tone, and her sneering smile as she held the door open for him.

"Kay's done with you as a pet of course, but she knows you'll come crawling back here to be used at her leisure till you're claimed by a worthy woman... you'll be shunned, pilloried, and ridiculed in your old life... but you can't avoid going back there, there's so many things you need to tie up, house, job, belongings... they're all waiting to cast their scorn on you in their own way." She grinned smugly as she dangled his car keys in front of him.

"I've brought your car... everyone who knows you will be looking for it, it'll announce your arrival... there's no hiding now Chester, the world knows you for what you are." He trembled as he took them from her and she showed him out into the exposure of daylight, he feeling his cock erect in the sunlight, as though the day itself was mocking the shameful truth about him. Patti basked in her dominance, aroused by her simple task and the enjoyment it brought her... he was where all males should be, brought to the truth by the power of womanhood. She held a guarded affection for him too, knowing he'd bring much cruel pleasure to a woman out there somewhere, sooner rather than later. She brought his erection up hard as he slipped into the false hiding place of his car... there was no hiding place...

"Remember to thank Kay when you kneel at her feet and that of your new owner... she'll have delivered you to a life you dreamed of... a life of perpetual enslavement from which there will be no escape." Chester went into a cold sweat as he turned the key and viewed the magnificent Patti in the mirror, he wanted to return and kiss her feet, but her words cut through his shameful fear and had him yearning to face the humiliation ahead. He drove off, hoping she'd be there to dominate him on his inevitable return.

Chester amazed himself with his courage as he parked up at the office and strode through reception to the lift. He'd thought he'd stay sat in his car for an eternity when he arrived, but the routine of his formerly anonymous persona took him straight to the task. He swallowed hard as he noted the normally inanimate receptionist gape with a pleasured sneer and pick the phone up to clutch the receiver tight to her face, her eyes sneering through the pointy glasses which gave the plump middle-aged woman an air of authority which had excited his cock in the past. As the bell of the elevator announced its arrival, he heard the pleased contempt in her voice.

"He's here... yes him!" He trembled in the lift, thankful he didn't have to share it with anyone else, and exited into the burning glare of the office he'd meekly served so long. The women he was familiar with, albeit only as working colleagues, tried to look indifferent at first; those that strutted on their business seemed extra horny to him now, as though they'd polished their appearances in expectancy of his arrival. There were several there he'd masturbated over, fantasising over being shown his place by them... they now knew his place, and some greeted him unabashed with leering smiles, unable to resist having him know they were fully aware of his submission now. One grinned and put her chin in her hand as she leaned across her desk, showing him a formidable cleavage.

"Well... hello Chester.." Some looked stony faced, while others chuckled sneeringly at her bravado as he passed, tightly dressed women crossing his path as he stepped forward, as though he wasn't there... some anxious to have him ogle their wares, their cheeks squirming delectably before him, inviting the tongue they'd heard he used so proficiently. His boss swung the door open and virtually pulled him in, his face serious and a little red.

"You needn't have attended Chester, you could have done this by phone... " He looked at Chester's face and guessed he'd been told to attend.

"God Chester... you're impossible. You know you're done here... here's your paperwork, money's in the bank... just go and try and get yourself together, you need professional help." He had him sign his resignation then ushered him out. Chester did his walk of shame back through the office, relieved of part of the burden, though now with no income. One of the women slipped her chair into the aisle and showed him her long legs in black stockings.

"Bye Chester... be seeing you?" The women laughed at her taunt as he stood awaiting the lift, then as he stepped in, a tall woman stepped in with him, giving an aside to her colleagues with a smile.

"I'll see him off the premises... it's only right." The elevator doors closed to more cynical laughter, and her high-cheeked smile turned to a wicked sneer.

"Oh Chester... if only we'd known. I'd so like to have you on a leash... and so would several of the girls." She heaved her breasts and pushed the stop button; Chester's stomach churning at the abrupt stop. She looked at him with contempt as she mustered the sexual authority she yearned to have him witness.

"Kiss my feet Chester...now!" His cock boned as he obeyed without question, the thrill of being put in his place by a woman from his workplace, exhilarating. He felt her mutual exhilaration as she shivered with pleasure on seeing him eagerly kiss her feet, her cunt tingling in triumph. She rubbed herself for a few moments as he worshipped her feet, then pressed the button, sending the lift back on its way.

"Up!" Her pleasure increased with the spiteful novelty of being in command, this was so erotic. The lift alighted as he stood looking at her, she knowing he'd masturbate at the experience at the earliest opportunity, she anxious to have more.

"You know where we girls drink after work Chester... don't you be a stranger now." The doors opened and she marched him from the lift toward the exit door, completely in charge of him for a few moments, then winked at the stern receptionist who let him know that the woman's domination in the lift had been discussed and choreographed, and that she was equally keen to have him at her feet. She glared lustily at him through her glasses.

"..yes Chester... don't you be a stranger now." The two women chuckled at their humiliation of him as he exited for his car, knowing the pleasure was very much mutual. Chester sat in his car, his cock rigid and sliding against his underwear in silky pre-cum. The temptation to jerk his cock to orgasm there and then was unbearable, but he must now face his suburban ordeal. He'd have to put his house up for sale... buy somewhere smaller... away from here, it was just too intense. Of course, he'd be at Kay's bidding while it all went through... at least the pleasure of her gloating at outing him would keep him in contact with her, and the thought of her pleasure in introducing a new pet to him, seeing him broken by rejection, had him curiously hard with the submissive irony. He drove cautiously toward the home he now needed to sell.

As he drove through the flowery gateway which proclaimed the promise of the suburban idyll in which he lived, it seemed to loom over him with the intent of swallowing him up. He was glad to see there was nobody out in the sprawling gardens which fronted the modest to generous properties which sat back on their lawns away from the road, each mature tree on the verge providing welcome cover as he advanced to his house and hoped he'd become invisible... he was unseen by most, but did not escape being seen by Jenny... or Martha Banks. Jenny's heart leapt at recognising the red Impala as it drew up, immediately descending the stairs and going out to her car, guessing he mightn't stay long, and not wanting to be seen at his property just yet but determined to follow him.

Chester looked about him as he pulled the 'Pervert' sign from the door and went in, relieved to find there was nothing else inside, and went upstairs to fill a holdall; if the heat was on, he'd go straight back to Kay's via the real estate office... he had half a mind to shower though, and in the tranquillity of his own house, the memory of the office women had him tempted to masturbate.

As Jenny hovered with the car door open, in two minds as to whether to risk exposure to her neighbours and confront him, she was outraged to see Martha crossing the street to his house. Her ire increased as she noticed that the normally plainly dressed woman, strutted haughtily on tall heels where flat shoes had been habitually, a tight black dress emphasising her still reasonable feminine curves, replacing the loose grey or flowery garments that had been the norm eternally. Jenny slunk into her car, out of sight, gripping the wheel tightly as she imagined Martha's neck. just what did the old bitch think she was doing?

Martha was also in two minds; she'd been overwhelmed by the rush of emotions her own mind had imposed on her due to the extreme nature of Chester's exposure. Such was her inquisitive nature, and the younger women's delight at her stance, they had obtained a copy of the film and invited her viewing of it, enjoying the pompous indignation she expressed but knowing the sex starved woman couldn't fail to be as aroused as they were. Her outward disgust at seeing so graphic a scene of sexual domination, was more than tempered by her inner excitement at seeing mature women thoroughly enjoying erotic pleasures at the expense of a male.

Long a widow to her husband's preference for fishing, her inner desires left untapped and dormant, the film had her masturbating and looking at herself in a different light; those women had shown her the way, and their authority over the male excited her already headstrong character. It still rankled with her outward sense of decency though, twisting her emotions... and seeing Chester arrive, she was determined to tell him just what she thought, strutting out of her house on impulse, unaware of just what thoughts would come out.

Jenny held her breath as Martha rapped at the door, cursing her busy-body attitude, but holding a sneaking admiration for her guile. Martha stood boldly upright at the door, hands on hips, her mind racing in a passionate confusion as to what to say. Chester was on his knees in the bedroom, pants about his ankles, stropping his cock rigorously to the thoughts of his experiences at the office... he at first cursed his luck, then went into a cold sweat on the reality of his situation sinking in; facing the humiliation was one thing, possible hostility was another - perhaps the lack of any jeering inhabitants was a ploy to suck him in? His imagination ran riot, rather than accept the rational explanation that people were simply otherwise engaged. He hurriedly tied his belt and approached the door with caution, relieved to see the shape of a single female through the frosted glass.

Opening the door, his maladjusted world became all the more surreal; the face was Martha Banks's... but the shape and height, the make-up... and the stern look on her face, far beyond the petty sneers she wore when engaged in the trivial gossip he knew her for. With her hands on hips accentuating her jutting breasts, the low cut bra showing her nipples hard and prominent through the tight black dress, she had become every inch the dominatrix. Martha's emotions were all the more confused for seeing him in the flesh, the vision of him spending while gagged and suspended in rubber, flooding back.

"What do you mean by coming back here? Everyone knows the pervert you are now... how can you show your face here?!" Kay's training took complete control of Chester, the wrath of a woman shown, he dropped to his knees before her, erect at the open chastisement of a woman transformed by his own submission. Martha's face curled in disgust, though her cunt tingled in its wetness, her contempt for him compounded but exciting her sexually in a way she was not yet quite ready for. She panted heavily, gasping at the result of her power over a male, but lost as to how to handle the complete command her show of feminine power had over him.

"Why...why I could just thrash you within an inch of your life right now!" Chester's response was to bow forward, and on his own front doorstep, he kissed the shoes she'd strutted before the mirror in, just a day earlier at the store, thinking how sexy she looked. She now knew the true power of those shoes, which elevated her mature body and gave her legs the grace she'd long forgotten about. The feeling it gave her, a male prone and in submission to her authority, was exquisite, but she couldn't cope with the thrill it gave her, not just yet. She sighed long and hard, her heart pumping, her cunt oozing.

"You pathetic cur!... I'm not finished with you yet!... I'll make you sorry!" Chester's cock pulsed in dire need of spending, waiting for her to strike him, or dig a heel into his back... he gasped and lifted his head as the shoes pulled away, and Martha strutted back down the path, her unrecognisably shapely arse squirming in the tight dress as she departed. Chester closed the door and undid his pants, stropping immediately to a lush orgasm, his engorged bell spurting a generous wad of semen across the lounge floor as his imagination took him to a combination of the office girls and Martha her thrashing him. His ecstasy was profound as the jets of cream pumped from his balls, now feeling that Kay's exposure meant that every woman he knew had the potential to dominate him, his previously covert desire now encompassing his entire life.

Jenny was relieved as she watched the figure in black strut back to her house, her face flushed, Jenny thinking how she could never associate with a women as pompous as that, and now obviously, so hypocritical... but her change in appearance was stunning just the same. She had a sneaking suspicion that their paths may cross in the future though, due to the proximity of their residences - and what she now knew was a mutual objective of their desires.

Martha went in and ascended the stairs in a rage at herself, cursing her inability to capitalise on his open submission... but the thrill it gave her. She slipped out of her dress, slid the wet panties down her legs, and keeping on the black stilettos, black stockings and garter belt, lay back on the end of her bed facing the full length mirror. Masturbation had become almost anonymous to her until a couple of days ago, and on those odd occasions she had, it had been in bed following a dream in the small hours; now she embraced and thoroughly enjoyed the practice, viewing the reflection of her cunt while her fingers and phallic toys slipped and probed at its aroused wetness. With a minimal amount of physical stimulation, she groaned with pleasure, pulling her thighs back and viewing her own ecstasy as she orgasmed at the thought of Chester on his knees. Given the chance again, she'd have him oblige with his tongue.

Chester now made haste with filling a holdall, dreading another knock at his door. Jenny watched him throw the bag into the Impala, turning her engine on as he did so, determined to know just where he'd been hiding, and to confront him, away from nosey locals. Conveniently, another vehicle passed her drive as she drove out, leaving her hidden from his rear view till they reached a more urban part of town, and less likely to be noticed as following him. Tailing him was so easy, and she pulled up by the kerb as he drove down the drive to the large house that was Kay's, standing by the car and smoking a cigarette as she stood in frustration, openly staring at the expensive property. Joyce smiled as she drew up, and saw the plump woman gazing.

"Can I help you?" Jenny was now beyond caring, and smiled wistfully at the pretty young woman.

"Maybe you can."

Lloyd could feel a distinct change of atmosphere as he left the shower and found Kay sat crossed legged in the lounge, a knowing smile on her face which made him feel a little uncomfortable. Lucy was busy in the kitchen, Lloyd glancing at the pretty rear, her feet close together like a good girl as she busied herself through the open door... Kay enjoying his furtive glances at the transsexual he'd fucked so passionately last night. Her tone had a certain bite to it as she addressed her willing volunteer, who would soon be volunteering for so much more.

"Good morning Lloyd, I do hope your bed was comfortable enough last night?... " Lloyd sat, lighting a cigarette, and moving immediately into the deceitful mode which came so naturally to him, though this morning's artificial cover had come a little late; being out of his normal environment, and with the open and novel passion he'd discovered last night, the truth of his circumstances had caught him on the hop. He smiled at her nonchalantly, but still felt a little uneasy about the sparkle in her eyes... his ego suggested that maybe she'd masturbated over him last night? He couldn't know just how vigorously she'd come at his expense.

"Oh... it was perfect Kay... a most relaxing night." Kay grinned, and turned her head to the side, directing his vision through to the kitchen once more.

"Good... Lucy will make us a nice breakfast, we're going to need it today." Lloyd jumped a little as the ancient phone rattled it's bells from the wall by the kitchen door, his cock stirring at Kay's somehow sultry tone this morning, the movement in her broad arse as she went for the phone, and the contrast between hers and the delicate buttocks he'd penetrated last night, which expressed their virtues through the door... he was still in shock over the thrill that conquest had given him, only half listening to what Kay was speaking into the antique receiver.

"Oh yes... we have that bit done... the data will need be processed... yes, I need to go to town, and they'd be delighted with your company..." Lucy brushed past with a tray, Kay watching Lloyd's eyes meet hers for the first time since their encounter, enjoying the pantomime of nonchalance between the two. Lloyd's eyes encompassing the lithe and feminine figure, still struggling to come to terms with the physical anomaly, now hidden from view, Lucy unable to hide completely, the extra servility she now felt for him, having been held down and fucked with such vigour by the figure of masculinity she now plied with eggs.

12