Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched out in his chair, the cigarette he was smoking making him feel strangely light headed as he fantasised about slipping his cock into a mature cunt, the atmosphere today, curiously euphoric. Helen sneered as she watched him relax through the window, turning to Lucy with a smile as she poured powder from a phial into Lloyd's drink.

"Just the one more and that will have him just where we want him... good old Benzodiazepine, a boon to any woman who needs a man under instant control." Lucy paled a little, her face showing the strain of the guilt she felt as she gazed out at the male she'd entrapped, but so enjoyed sexually... and sensually, in doing so.

"Benzo...? ...will it poison him?" Helen squeezed her arm, conscious of the affection the soft blonde obviously felt for the brash and domineering male, through their short but momentous encounter, which she'd described to her, unable to hide her pleasure at it.

"Don't you worry Lucy, it's just a little sedative to get him easier to...err... 'persuade'... he's half way there already without any artificial assistance, thanks to your help, and his own lust to seduce and fuck anything in a skirt, regardless of what that potential fuck thinks about it. He's going to learn a new life, all about a woman's needs, not his... and it's going to be a real pleasure teaching him."

12