Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for her Chester... confirm the disgrace of your utter submission to her."

Jenny had slipped back quickly from her shower, and stood naked with her hair high in a bun, glasses on so as to focus on the pleasures indulged; she looked every inch the image of a strict schoolteacher, and as soon as she gave the command to Chester which would not be denied, she added to Martha's erotic bliss by adding the sound of the whip, and its impact on defeated male flesh, to aid her pending explosive orgasm. Chester knew the exquisite joy of utter surrender to womanhood, as the older matriarch tensed her anal muscles about his probing tongue, and moaned in the pure ecstasy of triumphal dominance, the release of it, like no pleasure she'd ever known.

Chester's deep and indelible submission matched her ecstasies, and enhanced them even further, as while she was mid orgasm, the sting of his Mistress's whip had him spoil the sheets again in honour of both women. The wholesome and totally encapsulating bliss, of pumping his seed to the sheets while whipped by Mistress and serving his previous punisher anally, cemented in his own mind, the dark pleasure of being an absolute cur to womanhood... and so righteously so.

12