B is for Bondage

Story Info
The origins of my subservience.
4.1k words
4.32
25.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a relatively mild story about my first steps on the path to submission; no whips and chains, no beatings and suspensions, no welts and wheals, just a gradual progression toward total subservience.

*

George changed everything. He was an entertaining speaker, a good listener, so kind, so very polite and considerate. It was me who dragged him into bed after we had been out for our fourth evening together. Once snug under the duvet his gentlemanly conduct continued, first he enquired if he needed to take precautions, not the best foreplay but a good idea all the same. Still he soon made up for his matter of fact diversion, he sucked, nibbled and nipped my nipples until they had been transformed into small pebbles. Once he was satisfied with their state his mouth moved onto my pussy whilst he now utilised his manipulative fingers to continue to maintain my taunt nipples in their state of excitement. He broke off to tell me how much he enjoyed sucking the sweet lips of my pussy and licking the hot, musky and rapidly distending little nub that was my clitoris, and then carried right on sucking and licking until he had me in a state of frenzy. Finally, I could take it no more, I grabbed his hair and hauled him on top of me, I slapped his rump hard, yelled "giddy-up horsee" and away he bucked.

He didn't make love quickly, nor slowly. He did slide right out of me at the end of every upstroke and then, for his down stroke, he slipped back in penetrating me repeatedly. Once inside, he guided his stiff shaft downwards purposefully yet gently completing each stroke with a hard grind of his pelvis against my hot, horny little clit, which must, by then, have been totally red and swollen. And each time he did this I climbed a little higher toward coming until I felt as if I were suspended high above my orgasm ready to be dropped down hard upon it. He just built and built my state of tension and anticipation until I dug my nails into his back convulsively. In response he arched his back, withdrew his swollen pole from my sodden tunnel and began to rub the head of his fearsomely stiff weapon up and down my delicate clitty. I squealed with rage and frustration, he was making me so wet, yet not allowing me to come. I wrapped my legs around his hips and attempted to drag him inside of me again but he was not having it.

At last, thank God, he started to shaft me once more. The tempo of his rhythm was now increased, gently urgent. As part of every thrust he rubbed the roof of my love gully hard with the head of his cock. In no time at all I fell from that dizzying height of tension, which he had raised me to and crashed into a shattering orgasm. In one monumental burst all my pent-up frustration was released causing my whole being to explode violently with pleasure; it had been a long time since I had come that hard, if ever. I had no time to think though, as I shrieked out my joy he speeded up a still more and with a grunt and a long growling groan he pumped jet after jet of his hot sticky seed inside of me.

I know I should have told him to use a condom but somehow with gentleman George you just did not think. George with an STD, the possibility would never enter your head and he had trusted me too. I woke him at one a.m. for seconds, I was on fire with lust. He clambered aboard good naturedly and humped away until I was replete once more, it took me four orgasms but eventually I was quiescent. In the morning it was George who wanted to make love and who was I to object, complain or even protest. He rolled me on to my back but I rolled back onto my side and had him take me from behind like a pair of spoons. As he bucked his hips giving me a wonderfully satisfying pounding, he teased my breasts and my clitty with his soft yet powerful hands; sadly I was too satisfied from the activities of the previous night to come but he did set me up ready for the evening ahead. Of course I wanted to see him again later and he allowed himself to be persuaded to join me for dinner.

When he walked through the door I was ready for him. I was wearing my cook's apron, nothing else just the apron. He gathered me in his arms and kissed me hard, his tongue probing the most intimate corners of my mouth. At the same time his hands explored my body. He took full advantage of my easy accessibility, pinching my already hard little nipples and fondling my saturated pussy, even slipping a couple of fingers deep inside of me. He is a clown sometimes. As we separated he stuck the fingers he had just withdrawn from my pussy into his mouth and sucked upon them. "Thank you miss. Dinner was delicious, flavoured most alluringly with neither herb nor spice. For afters I want you to try my hot salty semen, I expect you'll find it a most satisfying accompaniment.

I giggled. He can be so silly. Still I too had planned upon bed followed by dinner. Then, I hoped, bed again. I turned and heard George gasp with surprise. Well, using thick lipstick, I had written 'FUCK' across the cheeks of my and 'ME' across the tops of my thighs. Instead of lying on the bed I bent over my bedding box displaying my message of encouragement to him. This forced George to take me doggy style and, with the bedding box positioned opposite to the huge mirrored built into my wardrobe, we could both watch him hammering away at me. Well we could until he succumbed to his lust and deposited his thick smelly seed deep inside of me.

You might well ask what was in it for me, I rarely come when taken doggy style. Well for a start I was so hot and randy now that my sex was on fire and I was truly ready for action. As we stood up I deliberately shoved George hard so he stumbled backwards and fell upon the bed. Before he could recover I dived upon him, I jerked his foreskin back hard and began to suck and slurp upon the head of his gradually wilting member. As I worked upon his helmet with my tongue and lips I began to stroke the shaft using the loose skin I had previously forced back to the root. Just in case that were not enough I used my free hand to tickle his balls. Unsurprisingly his deflation was reversed and he re-stiffened rapidly. All too soon George found himself led on top of me with my legs wrapped around his hips, hammering me into one climax after another. I'm not a fan of swallowing come, let alone come mixed with my own sticky juices but I tell you, those orgasms made sucking his freshly emptied member so very worthwhile.

George himself did manage to come for a second time, eventually. Afterwards, following much cuddling and kissing and whispering sweet nothings, we did eat dinner; I had cooked lasagne and you can keep it in the oven safely for ages. We did not make gentle love after our feast though, nor even couple desperately once more. The satisfaction we derived from our earlier efforts, and full stomachs, totally overwhelmed our desire for activity of any form. George had brought a good calvados along with him so we indulged in a couple of glasses of that instead.

The morning, well it was a new day and everything had changed again. Within seconds of waking we were at it like bunnies. Gentleman George abandoned all pretence of foreplay for once, that morning I had no need of it anyway, and he was my stallion and I has heated mare. We were in lust with one another, infucktuated.

George was the perfect companion, we talked, we went for walks, we saw bands, we enjoyed plays, we attended concerts and we made love. His flat, my flat, his car, in the park, on the moors anywhere we could really. He was so good in bed. He was discovering all my secret little places. He quickly discovered that if he lay between my legs to stop me from squeezing my thighs together and then nibbled my ears, especially the lobes, I became so juicy that I began to dribble. He found that if he squeezed my nipples really hard it soon stopped hurting and really turned me on. He noticed that if he licked the little isthmus of flesh between the entrance to my sexual sheath and my puckered anus it made me ever so randy but did not permit me to come, I found that to be close to torture when he kept it up for long. Whenever he made love to me he made me so randy that it was always multi-orgasmic, no more, 'will I come?' Now the question was, 'how often will he make me come?' I felt embarrassed because, try as I might, at best I could only make him come twice before he needed a good rest.

George changed everything. He changed the pattern of my lovemaking. First he would drive me insane with lust and passion until I dragged him on top of me and had him screw me silly. Obviously not every time, sometimes we'd do doggy, I could tell he really liked that especially if we did it in front of a mirror. Another thing he really enjoyed was me straddling his head and masturbating whilst he watched; he particularly relished being allowed to tell me when to speed up and when to slow down. I was less keen because he would tease me for hours if I were not careful.

One night, at his flat, when I went to grab his hair to drag him on top of me her grabbed my wrist instead. He whispered, "do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," I husked back and he pushed my wrist back over my head, caught it with something and the next I knew he had secured it to the head of the bed.

"Hey!" I protested but that was my mistake because it gave him chance to grab my other wrist and tie that back too. I understood my real danger when he grabbed one of my ankles, forced it up and over and tied that to the bed head. Once he had secured the other leg, and there was no doubt in my mind that that was what he was about to do to me, I was going to be spread wide apart and totally helpless. My bum would be forced high in the air so and he would have easy access to each and every one of the places that he could use to torment me beyond all endurance. George did not disappoint me.

"Now little one you can't stop me anymore, I can do whatever I like to you. And look I've a really powerful vibrator here." I had one too, hidden in my room, but sex with George had been so fantastic that we had never played with toys before. In fact, since I had met George, well since I had dragged him into bed, I had ceased to use it altogether. George had purchased a huge, powerful looking black monster. Next he produced a ball full of holes on a rope. He pressed the ball against my lips and forced it into my mouth. "Now you can't say no or beg me to stop either!"

I tried, "Nuum umm," was what I heard myself say.

When he turned the vibrator on the buzz was deafening. "Imagine that pressed tight against you swollen little love bud my sweet?" he paused to gently rub my clit making me gush with my natural lubricant. "How would that be? Would you like my little toy cuddled up hard against your clit then? Would you like that right now?"

I nodded my head up and down vigorously.

"Are you sure, it might be too much for you. Would it be too much?"

This time I shook my head from side to side, I was ready for that humming monster. Ready, I was hungry for it, ravenous really.

"Are you really sure?" he whispered, "we'll see later. But in time I'll wager you'll wish you had never asked for that!"

I was not nervous, George was always the perfect gentleman, but I was scared because he did love to tease and I was already well past my point of tolerance. He knelt behind my raised bottom and admired my glistening slot. He traced a finger nail from the joining of skins where my sex lips met, down over my clitoris, down parting those swollen protective flaps, over my oozing pussy hole, along my sensitive perineum but stopped when the nail arrived at my anus. He poked the puckered ring with the tip of his finger, just a little more pressure and it would slip inside of me.

I shuddered. I was scared, I was thrilled and I was embarrassed, above all I was dripping with juice. No one had ever put anything into my bum before. Suddenly, here I was about to take a finger inside my arse and there was absolutely nought I could do to prevent it. Finally, I realised just how defenceless George had rendered me and for the first time I was frightened. I need not have been. He tapped the hole several times, ominously but then squatted back on his haunches, a huge grin spread across his face.

"Do you want that then?"

"Mmmn!" I shouted. I nodded no vigorously, then nodded yes with equal enthusiasm; in truth I no longer knew what I wanted.

"If I lick here," and he licked the little strip of flesh between my bum and my pussy which drives me insane even when I was not previously already randy. "And if I keep on doing that whilst I occasionally tap your little swollen red bud, this one," he did so and I howled with lust, "how long do you think it would be before you gave me a definite yes?" And, after he had removed my gag, that is exactly what he began to do.

I was desperate before he started on me, soon his ministrations made me wetter than I had ever believed possible. My pussy felt as if it were in spasm. I could hear the entrance to my inner sex pumping, it was really embarrassing, pussy parps! I tried to resist but I did so want to come and George was not only not going to allow that, he was going to keep me right on the edge for just as long as it took. "George, George please do my bum. Anything you like if you stop teasing my pussy. Please George."

"Anything? Anything? My shaft is rock hard, I might dig it into your rear cavern and explore until I take my pleasure in that other treasure. Would you like that?" He resumed licking below my pussy and teasing my clit whilst I thought, or at least tried to. My chest was heaving, I was crying and sighing with desire, was I not tied down so firmly my arms and legs would have been flailing with frustration. I was not capable of rational thought, I could only consider my desperate need to stop him.

"George. George take me in the arse. Please take me in the arse. Pump me, ram me, buck me, tup me, shaft me, fuck me but please be quick, I need you." At last he stopped teasing me and I was able to start to get my breath back. He clambered off the bed retrieved something from the bedside cabinet and returned. A warm smooth sensation emanated from my bottom.

"A little lubricant to make sure you're good and slippery. Relax I'm going to slip my finger into you."

I tensed, I tried to relax but I could not help it. Then I did relax a little and felt my most secret of holes being distended gently but firmly. It was an odd sensation, a stretching. It did not hurt but it was not comfortable either. I could not believe it I had just consented to allowing George to screw my arse in return if only he broke off from exciting me sexually. How dirty and disgusting I felt, what a little slut I was becoming for him and that realisation made me start to juice heavily once again. My secretions flowed copiously and he could see! My embarrassment at George being able to observe just how randy he was making me, of course, only served to make me more lustful than ever. I was so fired up with need that I hardly noticed what George was up to anymore.

George had in fact stopped fingering my bottom and was standing on the bed with his hands on the rail of the bed head forming an arc over me. He removed one hand and a new larger finger commenced pushing against the resistance of my tiny brown puckered sphincter. I felt my self being stretched a little, then his hand returned to the bed head to help take his weight. Wider and wider I felt myself opening up for him. There was a little pain but it was not too bad and I realised that I was now indulging in anal sex for the very first time. I was glad it was George, he was so very gentle.

The pain abated and I felt twinges from places that were new to me. I realised he had forced the head of his mighty dong inside of me and was gradually sliding the shaft in too. I was relieved, the discomfort rather than getting worse as hell slid ever deeper, was slowly abating. Then I understood, it was the opening itself, that tiny ring of muscle, that was so sensitive; once the bulbous head was inside of me the rest was relatively easy. George began to swing back and forth and strange and increasingly pleasant sensations radiated from my behind. The feelings were not going to make me come, indeed part of my state of bliss was because George's over stimulation of my engorged and tender sex had ceased, but those sensations made my sex pour and pump with hot sticky liquid, I just felt so delightfully dirty.

George could eventually contain himself on longer, his rhythm speeded up and he began to groan and grunt. Suddenly I felt a short sharp pain somewhere inside, George had finally plunged his full length into my nether portal and was making short fast strokes, huffing loudly with each and every spurt that issued from the little eye of his long and solid tool. The loud cry that I made was, however, nothing to do with the pain, it was a howl of frustration as I realised that he would not be able to shaft my quivering pussy for a while yet: not unless I sucked his cock back to tumescence and that I was not prepared to do, not even for George.

George, lust sated, dismounted me and withdrew to the bathroom, leaving me tied helplessly to the bed. I hoped to God he was going to make me come soon. I was so very wet and felt so incredibly dirty, my sex was puffy, my nipples rock hard; I so desperately needed to come. George returned. He recommenced licking the sensitive little strip of flesh, the one that sets my muff on fire and as he did so he twisted and pinched the distended teats of my nipples. I don't usually like it when he plays rough but that evening the sharp pain he caused my nipples was as sweet as honey and set my pussy pumping all the more. What was happening to me.

George changed everything. Earlier that evening even I had been a good, well goodish, girl who's only sins were loving exciting sex and enjoying massive climaxes. Now I was an anal pain slut who was soon going to be forced to beg for more. "George. George, please make me come. You promised. You promised the vibrator later. Please it's later. It's much later." Of course each of these sentences was separated with a succession of either sighs and moans or gasps and groans as he licked my sex and tweaked and twisted my engorged nipples.

"You want me to use a vibrator on you?"

"Please. George, please, please, please." He was still licking me, but now he was working just above my desperate clitty.

"Are you sure?"

"George please. George anything. Just please let me come."

"OK, I'll get one." Even his moving away was bliss, I finally had some respite from that pitiless teasing. "Just one moment, but before I start open wide."

I opened my mouth and he replaced my gag. But why, I thought, why a gag for orgasms? Then he showed me the vibrator he was going to use on me. But it was not the long thick black phallus he had shown me earlier, this one was a half dome mounted on a long stout handle with an electric cable projecting from one end. When he switched it on the buzz it made sounded deafening to me. When he pressed it against my clit, ooh! The relief, the release, that sweet oblivion that was induced by that all so powerful instrument; all I could think of was how hard I was coming. I was consumed utterly by orgasms, as one faded the next arrived to take its place, for long slow minutes I lived orgasms, I was wholly unaware of anything else but coming. My sighs and moans, my pants and howls, they all conspired to make my breathing laboured, erratic and unpredictable. The gag amplified these effects and in the end I was so light headed that I was only really half conscious.

When I began to come to and return to the land of the living that fearsome buzzing persisted and my poor clit was on fire. It was not pain, but neither was it pleasure. I felt as if I were bursting to pee, yet I was dry as a bone. My pussy twitched and pulsed utterly out of my control. My poor sensitive clit throbbed. All I wanted was to close my legs and stop that dreadful invader from making me feel so, so what? Now I understood the gag, I desperately wanted to cry out and protest but all that happened was that I produced a muffled stream of garbled grunts. Moreover, I was tied so that I could not hide my sex in the very least. I was wholly at the mercy of George and he clearly intended to keep me in this state of unstoppable joyous agony for quite some time. I tried to rock my body but could not. I tried to wriggle and struggle but it was pointless. More than anything I wanted the sensations pouring from my poor pussy to end. My head was flooded with over stimulation pure and simple or so I thought.

12