B.M.O.C. - Big Man on Campus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he stammered.

"I'm going to make you pay for that later," she winked, lying back down. "Now, your next move is to take off my panties."

Matt hooked his thumbs inside the leg holes and carefully slid her panties over her thighs, down her legs, and off. He stared in awe. Katie's wet, pink pussy was accented by a trimmed strip of pubic hair. Her lips glistened in the moonlight. Not sure how he should react, Matt leaned in and breathed deep, immediately enamored with her scent.

Katie reached down with her right hand, her fingers spreading her lips apart, quickly probing her pussy once to wet them, then sliding them back up her slit to her clitoris. She massaged her clit in slow circles.

"See where I'm rubbing?" she asked.

Matt nodded, still staring.

"This is where I want you to focus, understand?"

"OK," he replied, reaching towards her pussy with his right hand. She wagged her finger in his face.

"No, no, no," she flirted. "If I just wanted fingers, I could do it myself."

Matt understood and, sheepishly, leaned in. He was, once again, intoxicated by the scent of her sex. Cautiously, he stuck out his tongue and dragged it, slowly, up her slit, from taint to clit. She writhed at his touch.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned.

Emboldened, he ran his tongue up and down the length of her pussy. She was sweet and faintly salty, and Matt loved the taste. He explored Katie's wetness, prodding his tongue into her hole as deep as he could, before remembering her instructions.

His tongue traced up her lips before locating her stiff clit. He flicked his tongue across it, causing Katie to squirm. Instinctively, he lightly sucked it, darting his tongue back and forth across it.

"Oooh my god, yes," she softly moaned, arching her lower back and thrusting her hips forward.

Matt continued to suck her button, increasing the pressure with his tongue.

"Ooh, ooh... lighter..." Katie whispered. Matt obeyed.

He released her clit from his lips, focusing all of his energy on his tongue. He traced circles around her clit, occasionally flicking across it. Her breathing got heavier. He increased his speed, dancing his tongue across her nub, causing her to twitch and writhe on the bed.

"OOOoooh, yesssss," Katie whimpered. "You're a fucking natural, Matt."

Matt smiled, but did not let up. His tongue moved impossibly fast back and forth, up and down, side to side. Her legs closed around the sides of his head, holding him in place. He took a deep breath, then forced his tongue to go faster than ever across her clit.

"OOOOHHH, god... fuck fuck fuck... I'm sooo close," she moaned, adding, "don't-stop-don't-stop-don't-stop."

Katie gasped. Matt felt her body shake and quiver as the orgasm took control of her body. He kept teasing her clit, teasing it and massaging it with his tongue, as her climax broke and crashed over her. After a moment that seemed to last forever, she twitched and her legs relaxed.

"OK... stop... stop..." she sighed, tapping Matt on the head. He withdrew his tongue, before kissing down her lips and thrusting his tongue into her hole. She gasped, laughing. He savored the taste of her orgasmic juices. He sat up, smiling.

Katie was sprawled out on the bed, her eyes closed and lips parted in a satisfied grin. She was shaking.

"So... I did good?" he asked, knowing the answer but needing the gratification.

"Mmmmhmmmhmmmhmmm," she giggled.

Matt climbed onto the bed, lying next to her, running his fingers along her thighs, across her stomach, and up the curve of her breast, tracing circles around her erect nipple. Katie rolled onto her side, facing him and taking the back of his neck into her hand. She pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth and he tasted the faint echo of his cum. He was so lost in the kiss, that he did not feel her hand moving until it wrapped around his stiffening penis.

"Nightstand," she said, breaking the kiss.

Matt rolled over, reaching for the nightstand drawer. He pulled it open. Inside, he found a romance novel, a grey glasses case, six-inch pink vibrator, and a small stack of condoms. Hoping he was reading the situation correctly, he tore the top packet of the strip and closed the drawer. He rolled back over, kissing Katie again. Her hand found his shaft again, stroking it slowly. They kissed for awhile as she got him hard again.

"Let me help you with that," she whispered, taking the condom package and tearing it open.

Matt leaned back, watching her taking the small, rubber ring out of the foil, placing it on his throbbing cockhead, and slowly unrolling it down. Suddenly, the full gravity of the situation hit him. This was it. Goodbye, virginity. Hello, manhood.

Katie climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. Slowly, almost painfully slowly, she lowered her warm, wet pussy down onto his hardness, taking him in, inch by inch. Matt felt her heat surround him and he gasped.

"Mmm, I love this feeling," she sighed, resting her thighs against his as she took him as deep as she could. She began to rotate her hips, grinding on his cock. He felt the walls of her pussy squeeze around him. Katie licked her fingertips, reaching down to rub her clitoris as she writhed and squirmed. The moonlight accented her curves, highlighting her small, firm breasts. Matt reached up, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Her speed increased. Her hips bucked and popped, her fingers flying across her clit until she could not hold back. Katie leaned forward, her hands resting on his shoulders, vigorously riding his cock. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open in a silent scream. Matt gripped the blankets and bit his lip, trying desperately to distract himself from the otherworldly pleasure he was feeling.

A loud moan broke the silence and Katie's body collapsed, trembling as she came. He felt her pulse and clench around him. It almost sent him over the edge.

"Fuuuuck yes," she gasped, kissing him.

Matt's mind was racing. Even though he had just climaxed moments ago, he felt like he was going to orgasm again at any moment. The desire to prolong this experience was all-consuming. He had to figure out a way. Suddenly, he remembered the toy in the drawer.

"Get up," he said, playfully smacking Katie's backside. She slumped to the side, crumpling into a heap, giggling softly to herself.

Matt opened the drawer and pulled out the vibrator. Standing at the edge of the bed, he grabbed Katie's legs and rolled her limp body onto her back, pulling her hips to the edge of the bed. The bed was at the perfect height, and his hardness easily slid back inside her pussy.

Experimentally, he probed deep into her wetness, before slowly withdrawing. He found a rhythm, thrusting in and out. Katie moaned softly, eyes closed. He fiddled with the toy until it sprang to life, emitting a soft buzz. Katie's eyes shot open and she had a brief moment to understand what was happening before the vibrator was pressed against her clit.

"OH-MY-GOD-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!" she shouted, startling him. Matt was sure that someone had heard her. Dorm walls were notoriously thin, after all.

He plunged deep, steadily pulling back out, maintaining his pace as he carefully rubbed the vibrating toy in circles on her clit. Katie involuntarily squirmed on the bed. She covered her mouth, trying to silence her moans, until she could not hold back. She reached to her side, grabbed a nearby pillow, and smashed into her face.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh-oh-my-god-fuuuuuuuck!" Matt could barely make out her muffled screams. "keep-going-fuck-me-fuck-me-deep!"

He smiled, obeying her muted commands. Her body shuddered and shook. Katie's hands let go of the pillow and fell to her sides, clutching the blankets as wave after wave of orgasmic intensity washed over her. She screamed in ecstasy. Matt continued to probe her clenching slit, teasing her clit with the vibrator, until she reached down and took the toy away from him. He pulled out, smiling. She swatted the pillow away from her face.

"Holy shit," she gasped, out of breath. "You're sure you've never done this before?"

He nodded, his self-esteem at an all-time high.

Katie did not move for nearly a minute, save for the occasional involuntary full body shiver. Matt gazed down at her body, memorizing every line and curve. Slowly, Katie regained her bearings and sat up, a devilish smile spread across her lips.

"Somebody might have heard that," she grinned. "Especially since the window's still open."

Matt had completely forgotten the window. Curiously, he walked to it and stood, unselfconsciously, gazing out onto the dimly-lit campus. Only when the cool breeze brushed across his chest did he remember that he was naked, save for the condom. The bed creaked behind him as Katie got to her feet.

He felt her hand move across his back as she walked around his right side, stepping in front of him and rising up onto her toes to kiss him. She broke the kiss and winked, turning around and bending over, placing her hands on the window sill. Matt ran his fingertips down her back, grasping her hips and rubbing his cock against her slit before slowly sliding it back inside her pussy.

Katie moaned softly as he pushed inside, savoring every sensation. Confidently, he withdrew and plunged deep, his thrusts steady and firm.

"Harder," she gasped.

Matt smiled, holding her hips and increasing his power. His cock slammed in and out, deep and hard.

"Fuck yeah, that's it," Katie moaned. She licked her fingertips of her right hand and reached down between her legs, rubbing her clit in circles in time with his thrusts. She braced herself against the window sill with her free hand. Matt slid his hands off her hips, cupping her backside and squeezing gently. Katie looked back over her shoulder, mouth frozen open in pleasure. Their eyes met. Experimentally, Matt smacked her right ass cheek.

"OOH!" she cried out, a mischievous grin spread across her face.

Matt smiled back, vigorously pounding her pussy. Katie nearly collapsed, causing her to move both hands back to the window sill, bracing herself. He spanked her again, harder than last time.

"AH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" she yelled, her mouth inches from the window screen, broadcasting her orgasmic pleasure to the campus. "FUCK ME DEEP WITH THAT VIRGIN COCK!"

Her words pushed Matt closer to the edge. He urged himself to go harder and faster than ever before, grunting and moaning. Katie pressed her hips against his, forcing his cock as deep as it could go. He felt his orgasm building.

"I'm-gonna-cum-I'm-so-close," he muttered, breathing heavy.

"OH YES! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME HARD!" Katie shouted.

With an almighty thrust, Matt slammed his cock as deep as possible. His whole body shook and seized as he felt the orgasm take control. He held out as long as possible, until the climax broke and his cock throbbed. Shot after shot of hot, sticky cum spurted out, filling the condom.

"Ohhh, god yes... I love that feeling," Katie gasped, reaching down to massage her clit. The cock twitched and pulsed inside her, pushing her over the edge. She squealed as another orgasm washed over her. Matt wrapped his arms around her torso, holding her in place and keeping her from falling.

After several moments, she stopped shaking and Matt withdrew his satisfied cock. Katie gripped the window sill, gently raising herself up. She turned around, grabbed the sides of his head, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss with a giggle.

"That was fun," she laughed. Matt could only nod.

She sent him to the conjoined bathroom that Katie and Amanda shared with the girls in the neighboring dorm room to clean up. Matt unrolled the condom from his softening penis, tossing it into the toilet. He wiped the remaining semen off of his shaft with a tissue, tossed it in after the condom, and flushed. He staggered back into the dorm to find that Katie had opened the futon and laid it out for him.

"Oh, I kind of thought that we'd..." he struggled to find the words. "I thought I'd sleep..."

"What, in my bed?" Katie asked. "Yeah, I'm sure Amanda would love to find the two of us spooning if she came back tonight."

Matt laughed in agreement. They kissed again, then split apart and picked up their clothes which had been thrown around the room. Matt pulled his boxers back on and climbed onto the futon. He looked over at Katie, slipping back into her panties and tugging a pink tanktop over her head. She caught him looking.

"Goodnight, sexy," she flirted.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he replied.

He lay awake for nearly an hour before he finally drifted off. After all, it had been a big day. He had a lot on his mind.

12