B.M.O.C. - Big Man on Campus Pt. 03

Story Info
A brief encounter under the bleachers.
3.8k words
4.58
19.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt turned off the shower knob, standing in the steam in silence, dripping. He pulled the palm tree-covered shower curtain to the side, grabbing the same fluffy pink towel that Stephanie had used on him earlier. He patted himself dry in a stupor.

First Katie, then Stephanie. He was beginning to understand why he had heard people say "there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college."

He had started to worry about the forthcoming first time with Sheila, but for a new, different reason. The goal had been to gain the necessary experience to make her first time the magical encounter she deserved. Matt had certainly accomplished that; in fact, he was now afraid that he was too experienced. Images danced through his mind. Katie gently sucking him. Stephanie stroking him to climax in the shower. Katie easing herself down, taking him inside for the first time. Stephanie's breasts enveloping his shaft. Katie moaning in uncontrollable pleasure as he pounded her from behind. Stephanie doing the splits on his cock. He had done *a lot* in the past 24 hours. He was scared to death that, when the time came, he would do or say or request something too out of the ordinary and Sheila would know.

Matt had decided not to tell Sheila about his collegiate exploits. He could not think of a way to do it without getting dumped or hurting her. His first test was calling her today and talking to her without giving himself away.

He returned to the dorm, pulling on boxers, a t-shirt, and the same jeans from yesterday. He looked out the window. The campus was active, but still fairly quiet. The population was migrating west, towards the stadium. He looked at his phone; the game was going to start in 45 minutes.

Matt slipped on his shoes and filled his pockets with his keys, his wallet, and his phone. He exited the dorm, closing the door behind him and locking it with the spare key Amanda had left for him. He made his way down the stairs, passing several other girls on his way. Occasionally, he would attempt to steal a glance at their bodies; once or twice, he caught them checking him out, too. He had never felt more confident. He arrived in the lobby and made his way to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" asked the curly-haired brunette behind the desk, looking up from her book.

"Yeah, um, my sister told me I could get a ticket to the game here," he replied.

"Your sister?"

"Amanda."

"Oh, you must be Matt," she said with a smile. "Your sister talks about you all the time. I'm Melanie." She stuck out her hand.

Matt shook her hand and returned her smile.

"So... can I get a ticket?"

"Oh, right, yeah," she laughed, pulling out a brown lockbox from a drawer. She opened it, pulled out a stack of tickets wrapped in a rubber band, and tugged the top ticket free.

"You'll be in the student section. I hope that's okay," she said, handing it to him.

"It'll be fine, thanks," he replied, taking the ticket. "See you later."

"I hope so," she smiled, returning to her book.

***

The midday air was warm and the sky was cloudless. Matt walked in silence, following the crowd of college students to the football field. Most were dressed casually, like him, but several were decked out for game day.

He passed a group of shirtless guys playing cornhole, their chests painted the red and gold colors of the McIntosh University Scots. They also sported kilts. Matt idly wondered if they wore anything underneath; his question was answered when one of the guys bent over and lifted his pleats, mooning the opposition to the amusement of passersby.

He continued walking. As he walked, he saw, coming down an adjacent sidewalk, a trio of girls dressed in short plaid skirts and white crop tops. Their cleavage was on full display and they had each painted their tops with an "M" over their right breast and a "U" over their left. Matt stared, still amazed at how brazen and uninhibited college girls were. He kept walking, leering at their bodies, until he collided with the guy at the end of the entry line. He collected himself and apologized. The girls walked off, giggling at him.

Nothing like embarrassing yourself in front of beautiful women to send your confidence crashing back down to earth.

Twenty minutes later, Matt entered Prescott Field, a modest, small university stadium. The bleachers were metal and hollow. They were empty, except for the student section, which was packed with college students, yelling and full of energy. Matt could tell they had either started drinking early that morning or they were still drunk from last night.

He found his way to section 120, row G, seat 11. He was on the edge of the row, seated next to a large, hairy, sweaty student who reeked of beer and was bellowing at the top of his lungs. The game had not started yet; Matt could not understand why he was yelling already.

"HEY!" A familiar voice called to him. He looked around the student section, but didn't see a face he recognized.

"MATT!" The voice came again, but this time he could tell it was coming from the area near the field. He looked down and saw Amanda waving to him. He smiled and waved back. She waved him forward and he walked down the steps to the railing at the edge of the bleachers.

"IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN SIT UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THE SQUAD," she shouted. Matt nodded. Anything to get away from Boozy McYellsalot. He made his way to the end of the bleachers. Amanda met him at the fence separating the walkway from the track and led him back to the area where the cheerleading squad was set up. He saw Amanda introduce him to the rest of the girls on the squad, but he couldn't hear anything over the noise of the crowd.

Amanda ushered him under the bleachers and pointed to a seat cushion he could sit on. It was quieter under the seats and he was able to hear her better.

"One of the girls will be down here with you. She got benched for the game today," she said, adding, "She's running laps right now."

Matt nodded, hugged his sister, and sat down on the cushion. He was dismayed to find that he couldn't see the field from where he was seated; all he could see was the front row of cheerleaders from the waist down. He decided he would move once the game started.

His phone buzzed. He pulled it out to see Sheila's photo smiling back at him. She was calling. It was time. He took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hi, Sheila," he said, trying to sound excited to hear from here.

"Hi, sweetie!" she replied, a smile in her voice.

"Hey, sorry about not calling. We went to this party last night and it was really loud and we got back really late. Then, I didn't wake up until late this morning..."

"It's okay, baby, really," she said, before jokingly adding, "As long as you didn't go and have sex with a strange college girl!"

"No, no, of course not, baby," he answered. He had not lied, technically. He had known Katie before this weekend and Stephanie had at least introduced herself before stepping into the shower with him.

"What're you doing now?" she asked.

"I'm at the football game."

"Ugh."

"Yeah, but it's free and nobody else is around to hang out right now, thanks to Amanda cheering and her roommate doing theater stuff."

"Theater stuff?"

"Yeah, she runs lights."

"Oh, cool," Sheila said. "Is there a show this weekend?"

"Yeah, some play I've never heard of. I'm going tonight," Matt replied.

"She's getting you in?"

"Yeah. She said she'd sneak me into the light booth."

"Nice. She sounds fun."

Matt smiled at the unintentional double entendre.

"She is, yeah," he said. "She totally saved my night last night."

"How so?"

Matt froze, collected his thoughts, and replied.

"Oh, uh... she... she talked to me outside at the party," he said, adding, "And she kept a drunk college girl from kissing me."

"Really? Give her a hug for me, next time you see her, okay?"

"Will do."

They both sat in silence for a moment. Matt contemplated his next words.

"So," he said, "you thought about me last night?"

Sheila had texted that phrase to him that morning. It was their code for indulging in a masturbatory fantasy about the other. She giggled.

"Yeah..." she replied.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Aren't you at a football game?" she inquired.

"Yeah, but I'm under the bleachers, all alone," he said, adding a hint of sadness to his voice.

"Aww, poor baby," she said. He could hear the playful pout in her voice. "I wish I was there with you."

"Yeah, I wish you were here, too," he agreed. "Now, about your fantasy..."

"So impatient," Sheila laughed.

"I prefer 'eager'," Matt smirked in reply.

The noise in the bleachers above him increased. The team had exited the locker room and was making its way onto the field. He pressed the phone to his ear.

"Well," she started, "remember that ski lodge I went to with my family last Christmas?"

"Mmhmm."

"They had this soft fur rug right in front of the fireplace. I used to lay on it before bed. It felt amazing against my skin."

Matt felt his cock start to swell in anticipation. He liked where this was going.

"So, I imagined us there, together," she continued. "We made out for awhile. You kissed and bit my neck in that way that makes me shiver..."

"Uh-huh..." he said, not wanting the story to stop.

A loud smack of metal brought him back to reality. Someone had smacked the side of the bleachers in anger. He saw two pairs of legs in cheerleading skirts facing one another. Their stance was antagonistic.

"The shoulder straps of my nightgown slipped down," Sheila's voice continued. "You slowly pulled my top down, exposing my breasts. Then, you squeezed and pinched them, gently to tease me, before you leaned in and kissed and sucked them."

Matt's stiffening shaft strained against his jeans. He shifted in his seat, adjusting and trying to get comfortable. Nearby, the cheerleader on the left stomped in protest, then ducked under the bleachers, crawling back towards him.

She raised her head, brushing her sandy blonde hair out of her face. Their eyes met.

It was Stephanie.

She smiled at him. He gave her a look he hoped said "I'm on the phone with my girlfriend right now." The fact that her smile did not change did not fill him with hope that the message had been received. The voice on the phone continued.

"You played with my breasts for a few minutes, before I ran my hands over your boxers and felt your hard dick."

Matt's cock pulsed in his jeans. He tried to focus on Sheila's words, but Stephanie's arrival made that almost impossible. Especially while she was wearing her uniform.

"Your sister is such a bitch," Stephanie said. He hoped Sheila had not heard her. He put a finger to his lips, hoping she would not keep talking to him, but she continued.

"Who're you talking to?" she asked. He covered the bottom of the phone.

"My girlfriend," he replied in a barely audible whisper.

Stephanie raised an eyebrow and crawled closer, settling in next to him.

"I pulled your boxers down, pulling out your dick and stroking it for moment before you laid down on your back and I licked slowly up your shaft, from your balls to the tip," Sheila said.

A distant roar from above. The game had started, but all Matt could see was the legs of the cheerleaders on the track, bouncing and kicking in unison. Stephanie settled next to him as Sheila whispered the details of her fantasy into his ear through the phone.

Matt could not remember a time he felt more uncomfortable. He shifted his hips slightly. Stephanie scooted closer, staying in contact with him.

"I licked you up and down, getting you nice and wet," Sheila continued, "before I sucked the tip of your cock like a lollipop." She giggled, clearly a little embarrassed to be relating this to him.

"G-go on," he managed to mumble, shifting his phone from his right ear to his left so it was farther away from Stephanie. He closed his eyes, trying to block out the world and live only in Sheila's fantasy.

"Well, I sucked you hard, taking more and more of you into my mouth," Sheila revealed. "You hit the back of my throat and I choked a little bit."

A hand on his thigh brought Matt back to reality. His eyes snapped open. Stephanie was running her fingers up his leg, her eyes locked on the throbbing bulge in his pants. He swallowed hard.

"Everything okay?" Sheila asked.

Stephanie's hand found its way to his manhood, rubbing it through his jeans.

"Uh, yeah... yeah, I'm fine," he stammered.

"Should I stop?" came the voice on the phone.

The last thing he wanted to do was imply that he was not interested in her story.

"No, no... please keep going," he replied.

"Okay," she said, returning to the story, "so, I sucked and deepthroated your dick for awhile, but you didn't cum. Then, you reached down, pulled my nightgown over my head, and flipped me over so I was laying on the fur rug."

"Uh-huh," he said, trying to ignore the hands gently massaging his cock through his pants. He locked eyes with Stephanie and slowly shook his head. She replied with a devious smile and a slow nod as she began to fumble with his belt.

Matt froze, unable to tell her to stop without alerting Sheila that something was going on. However, as he felt Stephanie's nimble fingers unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his jeans, and maneuver their way inside his boxers, he realized he did not want her to stop. And why should he stop her? They had already had sex earlier, so it was not like this was a new offense. What was the difference, really? He wanted Stephanie to keep going, he just did not want Sheila to find out, that was all. His eyes met Stephanie's again. This time, he winked. She pulled his hard shaft out of the hole in the front of his boxers, slowly stroking it.

His mind and its marvelous rationalization powers had saved the day again.

"You laid down between my legs," Sheila continued, "running your fingers up my thighs, leaning in to kiss and nibble a little. You took the waistband of my panties in your teeth and pulled them down and off that way."

"I did, did I?" he replied with a flirtatious laugh. Next to him, Stephanie leaned over, spitting on the head of his cock and mixing her saliva and his precum together with her thumb. Matt shivered in pleasure.

"Hehe, yeah," Sheila giggled. "Then, you kissed your way back up my legs, paused, and ran your tongue up and down my pussy."

"Mmmm," he moaned, both at the thought of tasting Sheila and at the feeling of Stephanie's hand as it moved up and down his now-lubricated shaft. "Then what happened?"

"You stuck your tongue inside my hole," she moaned. Relating the story was clearly turning her on.

"That sounds amazing, baby," he breathed in response.

"You... you kept licking my slit, playing with my hole and my clit until I was *begging* for you to be inside me..."

"And how could I say no to that?" he replied, playfully. He covered the bottom of the phone again and turned to Stephanie.

"You're a very bad girl, you know that?" he asked.

"Card-carrying," she responded, grinning.

"You couldn't," Sheila said through the phone. "You ran your hands up my body, wrapped your fingers around my wrists, and pinned them to the rug. I felt your hard dick against my pussy, teasing my hole, before..."

"Before what?" Matt inquired, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it.

"Before you thrust deep inside me," Sheila moaned in reply.

Matt's cock twitched in Stephanie's hand. She smiled, twisting and swirling her fingers up and down his shaft, slowly gaining speed.

"D-did you just use your fingers? Last night, I mean?" he asked Sheila, trying to hide the pleasure he was feeling from Stephanie's touch.

"Um... no..." Sheila answered, sheepishly.

"Oh, really? What did you use?" Matt questioned. He knew she did not own any sex toys.

"I... um... you know those markers you got me for my birthday?"

Sheila was an aspiring artist. For her eighteenth birthday, Matt had given her a necklace, a book on graphic design, and set of 45 markers of various colors and sizes. He thought back to that set; some of the markers were six inches long and nearly an inch in diameter.

"That's... wow," he responded, adding, "that's really hot, baby."

He said it into the phone, but he was looking into Stephanie's eyes at the time. Stephanie winked, licked the palm of her other hand, and started working his shaft up and down with both hands. Matt shuddered, biting his lip to keep from moaning out loud.

"You think so?" Sheila inquired. "I'm a little embarrassed by it."

"No, don't be," Matt replied. "I just wish I could've been there to see it."

"Mmm... me too," she cooed in response.

Matt twitched and convulsed as Stephanie's hands stroked his slippery shaft. He was getting close. Very close. He looked into Stephanie's eyes. She understood, leaning in and taking the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking gently.

"Oh, god yes," he moaned.

"What? What's going on?" came the voice on the phone. "I thought you were at the football game?"

"I, uh..." Matt's mind raced, trying to come up with an answer. "I snuck to the bathroom. Your story was so hot, I couldn't help myself anymore."

"Ooh, really?" she asked.

Stephanie's head slowly bobbed up and down, slurping the head of his cock as her hands massaged his shaft.

"Yeah... yeah, really," he said, breathing heavy. "So... what happened next? Did you cum?"

"Mmm... yeah. Three times," Sheila moaned. "You hit all the right spots."

Matt smiled.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" she asked, playfully.

"I'm really close," he sighed. He was going to cum, but it was not because of her. Not exclusively, at least.

"Cum for me, baby," she moaned, begging for him to finish.

Matt felt the orgasm building. He ran his hands through Stephanie's hair, resting his palm on the back of her head, holding her in place on his cock. Sheila was breathing heavily into the phone; she was masturbating to the thought of him touching himself.

"Oh, god, here it comes..." he moaned.

Matt's body seized as he erupted into Stephanie's mouth. His cock throbbed and pulsed, shooting into the back of her throat. She sucked his tip, tugging his shaft with her hands, coaxing out every drop.

"God, yes... cum for me..." Sheila sighed into the phone. He heard her halting breath as she gasped across the finish line. He imagined her fingers rubbing her clit as she shuddered with pleasure.

Matt felt the pressure ease. His manhood throbbed once, twice, and stopped. Stephanie pulled him out of her mouth with a soft pop, the sound of which was lost in the distant hum of the crowd.

"Mmm... that was great," Matt sighed into the phone, winking at Stephanie.

"Mmm... mmhmm..." Sheila replied, with a satisfied giggle.

Matt maneuvered his spent cock back into his boxers, just in case the rest of the cheerleading squad decided to join them under the bleachers. Stephanie sat up next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Her lips glistened with his cum. She audibly swallowed.

"Mmm... I wish you were here, baby," Sheila moaned in the afterglow.

"I wish *you* were *here*, Sheila," he replied.

Sheila laughed briefly, then stopped. Matt heard a distant thud through the phone, then muffled voices. Sheila had placed her hand across the bottom of her phone and was talking to someone else.

"Sorry, baby, but I've gotta go," she said when she returned. "That was my dad. Apparently, I have to go to Chloe's swim meet."

Chloe was Sheila's little sister.

"Aw, too bad," he responded, gently caressing Stephanie's thigh under her skirt.

"Text me later?" Sheila asked.

"Definitely," he answered. "Love you."

"I love you, too, baby," she said.

The line went dead.

"That was so fucking hot, Stephanie," Matt said as soon as the phone was clear.

12