B-Movie Babefest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmmmm slurp! Uggh cough! Slurp! Mnnnnnnn!"

Her hair was bedraggled now, the bugs holding large claws full, pushing her down onto him. She tried to resist and from time to time the cock flipped out of her sliding up the side of her straight nose before her head was pulled up to devour it again. Her hands were down at her side holding herself in a kneeling position, the arms squeezing her tits together creating an almost bottomless cleavage. Below that her trouser hips bulged out, her legs and boots hidden by the floor mist.

"Ugghh Mmmnnn ah ah slurp! Mggggggg!"

The creatures pushed harder; her tongue holding back Jed's helmet. He gave a shudder as her hot tip pressed into his enlarged spunk hole. She tried to thrash her head but just gave a pitiful sexy whimper her eyes moist as she felt his shaft delved farther into her mouth.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhh urrrggg, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!" Jed growled; her tender flesh and hot spittle teasing the underside rim of his helmet.

His mind was been broadcast to the room again, Candy getting a grandstand audio of his thoughts.

"Ohh God that's good. Push her in more for fuckkks sake uggggg! Oh you lovely blonde slut uggghhh. Fuck I can feel the come, its bubbling nnggg! Suck me, suck me dry honey com'n uggghhh!"

She gave him an angry come hither glance upwards aware of the pleasure he was getting from her. Then she gagged as more of her throat was eased onto him. His cock was massive and as she swallowed his sweaty head she felt the tiny metal veins which created a lattice around his twitchy fleshy girth. Her hands came up to claw his thighs, her nails touching against his glass scrotal sphere making a hollow tapping sound.

The bugs weren't satisfied; she was still struggling too much. The skull cap was needed.

Back in her half demolished bathroom Daisy bit her lip the tears starting. Her back sensed the hairy rib cage of Butch, his paws firmly resting on either shoulder. Like the sheriff she too was feeling a total slut, her ass pressing against the dogs hind legs the animals long pink rod stabbing her pussy over and over. The dogs cock had searched for a minute or so, Daisy wriggling the bug struggling to control its animal body. Then the wet end had finally pushed up her, the beast instantly beginning to fuck robotically its tail waging its tongue dangling from its closed jaw.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, nnnnn, nnnnnn!" She grunted, on all fours like an obedient bitch.

The cock was like a banana curving dramatically up, the floppy end deep inside her canal. She felt its balls slapping against her clit as the bug decided to push as deep as it could go. She knew her dog would also be experiencing this. It would be confused, scared, but no doubt innocently gaining instinctive animal pleasure. The bug was visibly aroused, its spiny legs shivering as it broadcasted its experiences.

"Mmm, mmmm the dog has different feelings than the man, eager to reproduce, fill the hot hole with seed as quickly as possible."

Daisy wailed the cock blurring in and out of her sloppy cunt.

"The earth girl is in despair, the revulsion sickening her uggh, her orifice could take more but the beast is not endowed enoughzzz. Uggg her skin is tensed uuggh yess, this is pleasurable uuggghh, more. I need more penetration zzzzzzzzg!"

The dog pushed at her butt as it tried to climb further on her back, its cock curling up her another half inch.

"Awwwwwww no stop uuggghh no, no." Her thoughts were bizarre. "Oh its going to come up me, will it make puppies? No please no, oh God, don't make me suck it. Oh poor Butch I know you can't help it."

The bug wasn't been analytical at all now. Its messages were raw and pleasurable, having aroused feelings the hive mind was unaccustomed too.

"Zzzzzggg, zzzzgggg uhh, her fat arse is slapping, her face distressed. Zzzzzzggg The dogs seed pods are tightening Zzggg its spurting Zggg Zgggg its filling her hot wet tube ZZZZzz yessss scream, young earth whore!"

The ejaculation was like three squirts of a big bore syringe, the runny spunk shooting its way up to her cervix.

"Oh, oh ugh, ugh no, no, noooooooh. Aaaawwwwwwwwwwggghhhhh!!!"

Candy's body was now more rigid her face drawn as her cheeks muscles sucked painfully hard. The bug was in control the cap wires leading from the buxom blonde to its own head. Officer Vale's eyes were white, rolled back in her sockets a stream of saliva running from the corner of her wide mouth dripping off her chin. Her body was not responding to her commands anymore her mind terrified as she swallowed more and more of the mans massive cock.

"Ugggggggggggg oh God ugggggghh I'm choking!" Her thoughts wailed the cock head now pushing her tonsils the slime dripping down her gullet.

The bug connected to her savored the taste of the human's sweaty prick, the sensation of the flesh buried in her mouth. The woman's gums made sucking easy, the full lips like an inflatable vice around the shaft, wanking the loose outer skin of the earth mans cock. It raised her hand to make the woman feel her own fat nipples the sweat making them slippery to touch.

Candy tried to let go and slip into a dream. She tried to imagine herself at home sucking her husband, but the size and depth made her retch; all the while this black sinister mind exploring her as ravenously as the cock probed her throat.

Jed was tensed like a coil about to spring. Candy had six inches of him in her mouth. He could feel the back of her tongue, her gullet narrow; see her gasping and gagging as she coughed slime out around his rod. The bugs were making her pinch her own nipples, the long nails bringing them to an erect bullet size. His tube began to fill, his groin squeezing the thick semen painfully up his narrow exit.

"Arrggggg uhhhh, uhhhhhhhhh!"

He knew he was coming so did the helpless Candy. His cock convulsed as his veins tighten and then began to flex.

Once! "Ugh".

Twice! "Uggh."

The solid shot was been pumped with difficulty up his shaft.

Three!" Uggggggghhhhhhh!"

The first spurt was like putting your finger over the end of a garden hose. The eruption covered the back of her throat the chunks sticking then dropping into her gullet. The bug and Candy experienced the filthy gulp together.

"Mgggg Oh shit nooo!" Candy screamed in her head, her body trying to vomit.

He came again the second spurt more fluidly, a hot piss like stream of white filling her mouth in an instant.

"Gulgggg! Urrkk gulp! Gulp! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Candy was gagging trying to swallow rather then choke. The Bug also wasn't enjoying the experience. "Zzggggg!! Ugggggzzzz!"

It reeled back breaking the connection between itself and its captive beauty.

Candy back in control jerked her head up the cock springing out of her the spunk bubbling over her lips as she coughed frantically. She didn't get it out in time and as his cock head touched her top teeth he spurted again, Jed bellowing.

"Uhhhh jezzz aagggggggggggggg!"

His non existent balls felt like they'd been sucked inside out. His tube was stinging as he unleashed a third stream. She gave a shriek of disbelief having to gulp again the salty liquids stink filling her nostrils, her stomach turning.

"Uggh cough! Oooh shit! Cough! Spit! Splutter, ugggg!"

She managed a few words as she opened her mouth head down, letting the semen spill over her tits like cream over two hot buns.

His cock waved upright the metal lattice flashing the flesh now dark purple bruised and battered.

"Ugghh oohhh uuuhhhhh!"

It pumped as it went; another more watery load covered her nose, lashes and eyebrows as she looked down. Then another spurt into her blonde wavy hair, the liquid still with thick droplets in it making it look like she had a really bad case of dandruff.

Candy was dazed, her mouth opening and closing, her nose and chin dripping, her tits like snowy mountain peaks. His final sixth spasm missed her completely and left a trail of slime from his cock eye almost to the floor. The shaft quickly deflated, exhausted. And Jed gave a long painful moan as he felt he was about to pass out.

As the aliens discussed the success of their alterations the reconnaissance bugs message alerted the hive. It was nearing the ship, bringing with it the two new specimens.

On the outskirts of Love Creek there is a raised well known hillock shrouded by trees. The road leading there turns to gravel before it comes to a secluded spot with a panoramic view of the town below. An ideal spot for making out, it was frequented regularly. But tonight only one car was there and the occupants writhed in the back seat the windows steaming.

The night was still and a few feet away the earth began to bubble then melt a silver blunt tentacle point appearing like a mole sniffing the night air.

Inside his father's car the college stud couldn't believe his luck. Sure he'd heard rumors about her, but he'd never believed them to be true. Under him, her long athletic legs hooked around his waist, was the half naked body of his chemistry teacher. The late thirties vixen they called Miss Crome.