B(r)e(a)st Woman for the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was hoping they would urge her on, yet it appeared she would have to do the heavy lifting. She spoke, "I was just saying that I understand why you all would want to see it working. If another woman was in my position doing this, I would want to see, too. That is, if I were officially working on the project." Mindy squeezed the muscles in her pussy, grinding into the leather of the seat, hoping no one noticed the subtle movements. She slowly began unbuttoning the vest.

James perched up in his chair, "Mindy, I want to be clear. You are the natural choice to have on this project. We've always believed in you."

Mindy found it difficult to focus on Jame's words as the nipple attachments continued to stimulate her tits, and her clit was craving for something, anything.

"This is your moment to prove yourself," continued James. "Even if you hadn't tested the product for us, we'd be calling you in for this one."

"No doubt," said John.

Mindy pulled the vest back, dropping it to the rear of the chair. The flasks and tubes were still in a safe distance. Her blouse was fully buttoned, but it was now apparent to everyone in the room that she was without support.

"Nice," whispered Alex. James shot him angry look, but Mindy simply blushed as she unbuttoned the top button of the blouse.

'I'm really doing this,' she thought. 'Oh my god, why is this making me so hot?'

Mindy was rocking back and forth at the waist as she moved down each button. The movement was noticeable and strange, but the boys were kind enough to not mention anything about it. As Mindy dropped the shirt, they all let out audible gasps. James raced up, out of his chair, and briskly walked around the table.

"I could not tell at all... that those... things..." - he pointed at the nipple attachments - "and those tubes were hidden under that blouse. That's amazing. And no leaking?"` He carefully looked at the tubes racing from the attachments to the flasks, which were in the vest draped over the seat.

"I don't think so," said Mindy with a quiver. She picked up the blouse and looked it over. "Nothing wet here. It's pretty amazing. No leaking it all." Mindy touched the outer part of the nipple attachments, proving they remained dry. She wasn't sure if the boys were scoping out the device, or her tits, but either way it almost brought her to orgasm. She involuntarily let out a squeal.

"Are you okay?" asked John.

With a furrowed brow, Mindy decided she had to tell them the truth. "I don't know. I think it's the pumping."

"What do you mean?" asked James.

"It's just, I think these pumps... or these nipple attachments... well, the way they work... it feels... I am not sure how to say this... more sexual than a regular pump. It is very stimulating. Very stimulating..." she trailed off.

Alex began to chuckle, but James looked sincerely concerned. "You're sure it's the device?"

"Well, I guess I don't know for sure. Not enough sample size." Mindy tried to joke. Instead, it led to her first actual orgasm, hitting her out of the blue. "Oh my god!" she screamed, pushing down heavily on the chair, shaking, while trying not to.

"Did you just cum?" asked Alex.

"Alex!" James boomed. "Enough already. Mindy, let's see how full the flasks are now."

Mindy, not daring to look anyone in the eye after cumming in front of them, kept her head down as she fumbled for the flasks. It was then she noticed they were heavy, and the pumps weren't pulsating. "I'll be damned. They're full. It isn't pumping anymore."

Mindy had enough experience to know that when she got horny, especially when her breasts are full, they could blow like Mount St. Helens. Perhaps her stimulated state had fed the flasks more quickly.

"Are you done pumping then?" asked John.

"Well, I guess I could be. Usually, when I fill a bottle that fast, I can do more."

"Would you mind demonstrating the pumps while we keep them on the table, in view?" asked James.

"What do you mean?" asked Mindy. She was still incredibly horny, but that small orgasm had helped quell the fire, at least for a little while. It was easier without the pumps sucking on her nipples. She was happy the nipple attachments held in place, even while it wasn't pumping. The adhesive was brilliant, thought Mindy.

Mindy discovered the flask/pumps detached easily from the tubes, allowing her to empty them down the bathroom sink. As she walked back into the meeting room with her heavy breasts swaying, she began to feel more confident as the men ogled her. All three kept their eyes focused on her tits, likely wishing she wasn't wearing the attachments with the tubes whipping chaotically along, under her breasts.

Once Mindy sat back down, she snapped the tubes back in place and the pumping immediately went back to work. "Mmm..." she sighed. The suddenness of it was unexpected. She left the pump/flasks on the table, while she sat within reach of it.

Within a minute, milk began to make its way through the tubes, from the attachments to the flasks. The men looked on in astonishment. James began chuckling, which turned into laughter.

"What is it, brother?" asked John.

"We're not naming this 'incognito.' The word 'invisible' has more mystique. The Invisible Breast Bump. For any nursing woman, anytime, anywhere. We show ads with women holding presentations, pounding on keyboards, running the kids to soccer practice, whatever. We show it's INVISIBLE. People will buy it out of sheer curiosity, as well as whatever practical purposes it might serve."

Mindy could barely hold a thought. As the pump worked away at her nipples, she found herself grinding into the chair again, wishing the men in the room were paying more attention to her than they already were.

"What do you think, Mindy? Would an ad campaign like that make you interested in it?"

"It needs to be more like an an campaign of gang-bangs and orgies," whispered Mindy under her breath. She needed cock, badly.

"What was that?" asked James.

"It's happening again," said Mindy. "I'm getting really horny."

"Do you think it's the device doing it?" asked Alex. "Or maybe this particular... situation?"

Mindy glanced at all the men, wanting to stand up and strip. She held it together for now. "I can't say the situation is helping, but I think yes... the nipple things... they just stimulate me differently."

"Maybe you are a unique case," said John. "We need more subjects testing this thing."

"That would be a good idea," said James. "Put a call out, or Craigslist, whatever. Find nursing mothers. Get ten of these devices from J & J by tomorrow. We do need to see if this is an actual problem."

"Even so," said Mindy, shaking her head, smiling.

"Yes?"

"Well, one might want to buy this thing even if it isn't practical to use outside the privacy of home. I mean, this feels really, really good."

Alex and John laughed out loud, and Alex said, "They might not be happy about it, but we might have to let the ladies at J & J know this is better suited for a different crowd. On the same shelves as one finds Rabbits and Magic Wands and whatnot?"

"You ain't kidding," said Mindy, grappling on to the edge of the table again, but then she let one hand loose to grab the bottom of her right breast. She squeezed, feeling the tingling sensation rise. Mindy moaned, but didn't stop. She didn't care how shameless it looked.

"Mindy, do you need the room to yourself?" asked James.

Another snap. Another mental barrier crossed. "Fuck, no. I need you to look at me. Tell me you like it."

"Excuse me?"

"Look at my tits! Please! This is so fucking hot to me right now. Can I fuck myself? Please?"

Mindy was as surprised by her words as the men were, but John and Alex were nodding furiously. James stepped back and said, "By all means, Mindy, do what you need to do. Boys, I think we can all agree this is a unique circumstance. Can we all agree to always consider Mindy a consummate professional, even after... well, this ends?"

The two continued nodding while Mindy ripped off her jeans and panties. As she did, she reached over too far and one of the flasks pulled off the table. The pump, with the weigh of the batteries and milk flask, was heavy enough that when it dropped, it jerked on the attachment, ripping it off. The adhesive was unable to hold it in place. With one enormous breast fully exposed, Mindy kicked back and allowed all to see her pussy, too, grateful she shaved that morning.

She shoved two fingers in while the one pump continued to suck on Mindy's tender nipple. With her free hand, Mindy twisted the other, exposed one. Milk squirted through the pores of the engorged nipple, hitting the table.

Finally, Mindy somewhat came to her senses. She jerked back and pleaded with James, the boss. "Oh no, what am I doing? Please don't hold this against me." But then, she involuntarily (or so she hoped) inserted her fingers back in her pussy, this time going deeper. Mindy felt so humiliated, yet so turned on at the same time.

"James," said John. "I think Mindy is in serious need of sexual relief. Since we're married, Alex should do the honors."

"Oh my god, really?" Mindy screamed. With the idea of being fucked in front of her boss, Mindy's tingling sensation erupted into sheer electricity. "Please do that for me, Please." Mindy shot up and bent over the table, careful to keep the one pump in working distance. "Please, just this one time."

James cocked an eyebrow. "This is unprecedented. Mindy, assure me, with these men as witnesses, that you will not in any way consider your actions today applicable in a sexual harassment case."

"Harass me! PLEASE! Someone fuck me, now!"

"Uh, I don't know how I will do in a public setting," said Alex, "but I am hard now, so I guess I could try."

He quickly peeled out of his clothes. His eagerness was probably in part due to his confidence. Mindy's eyes practically shot out of her head when she saw his cock. It must have been at least nine inches. Rather narrow in girth for the size, but altogether just what she needed to fill her.

"Put that in me," Mindy demanded.

Alex rushed over and wasted no time. Mindy's soaking pussy allowed for easy entry and soon, Alex was jackhammer fucking her. Everything came together as Mindy took the punishment. It was just what she needed. Mindy's tits bounced erratically from the forceful pumping, her exposed nipple spraying milk everywhere across the table, floor and several chairs.

"I'm not going to last long, Mindy," exclaimed Alex.

"That's okay, me neither," Mindy responded, just as she felt a hot load of sperm erupt deep against the inner walls of her vagina. Her muscles clenched hard on Alex's cock as she climaxed in response, forcing it out by at least six inches. "Oh, thank you, thank you," Mindy managed to say, while trying to get control of her breathing, unconcerned about the cum dripping out of her pussy.

Finally, she turned off the remaining pump and without thinking about it, peeled off the nipple attachment. For the first time in ages, Mindy was stark naked in front of others. It felt liberating, yet she also felt shamed from her slutty behavior. The sexual tide was drawing back.

"Oh yeah, that was something," she said, hoping to break the awkward silence.

Alex walked over to put his pants back on. "I think it's you I should be thanking. It's been months since I got laid."

Mindy giggled, but it was a nervous one. She began shaking her head. "Please don't let the actions today define me. I don't know what happened. I really think that device causes severe sexual stimulation."

James huffed. "Yeah, that might be a problem if it were to happen every time, or on a regular basis. Can you imagine? Selling a device as being safe and practical, and instead it turns its users... into... well..."

"Into sluts?" sighed Mindy, still in disbelief.

"Well, I wasn't going to use that term."

"It's okay. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I really did." As Mindy spoke, she aimed to stay naked as long as possible. She knew by the looks on everyone's faces, they were enjoying her nudity. She was, too. "But yeah, if this is a catalyst for needing sexual satisfaction, it won't be practical for what they want it to be. However..."

Mindy realized she was taking control of the meeting. Even while stark naked, it was evident the men were thoughtfully listening to her input. She continued, slowly, "Now that I kind of know how it feels, I think it would benefit me to try it again. Maybe at home next time, just to see if makes me have the same kind of reaction. If it doesn't..."

"We won't think any less of you!" said James, jumping in. "I think that's a good idea, too. Maybe try it a few times. See if you get used to it. Accustomed to the way it feels, so you can operate it without getting sexually aroused."

"Okay," said Mindy, gently picking up the device. She liked showing off her rocket tits to the men. Some milk dribbled down across her pale flesh. "I must say, this is the most memorable day at work I've ever had."

"Yeah, Me, too." laughed Alex.

"I think we can say that for all of us," said John. "Well, shall we let you get dressed?"

"I should probably clean up first. Can someone bring me some wipes and a towel?"

Mindy wasn't asking for hygiene, as much for just allowing more time for the men to see her naked. She supposed the whole incident had brought out the exhibitionist in her, and she wondered if that was something spurred by the pump, or something that was always hidden away within the dark subconscious of her nature. While she wasn't behaving like a shameless slut, Mindy absolutely loved the men gazing at her naked body.

"I'll go," said John, as he rushed out the door.

"And sir," said Mindy, turning to James. "I think changing it to 'invisible' is a good idea. And it makes sense. When I was wearing the clothes, you honestly could not see anything. That's as invisible as it gets."

Alex, now fully dressed, walked back over, standing between Mindy and James. "James, I like Mindy's idea, too. For her to test it at home and see if this was a one-time thing, or something we need to concern ourselves with."

"And maybe James is right," said Mindy. "It may just take a few uses for me to get used to it."

"Mindy, why don't you take a few days off? Use that at home enough times, until you feel you know exactly what its side effects are, if any. We should have one group testing done by the time you get back, so we'll have data on first time users and your input after several uses."

Mindy felt more of Alex's cum ooze out from her pussy as she stood next to the two men. "I'll be happy to do that," she said. "And hopefully, less embarrassed."

The two men snickered, grateful Mindy had a good sense of humor about it, just as John came back with wet wipes and two dry towels. Mindy took the items and slowly began wiping her skin while the others looked on. She was beginning to get wet again, but nothing like when she had the nipple attachments on. This time, Mindy was in control of her actions.

"It just dawned on me," said Mindy, working on the second wipe and her left inner thigh. Her breasts jiggled with the motions. She hoped they all were watching, but she pretended to stay focused on cleaning herself, not looking at them, while speaking casually. "This meeting room. Don't we have two cameras on it at all times?"

"Oh, that's right," said James. "I'll personally delete the files tonight."

Mindy raised her head at James. "Would you mind saving the file on a USB for me? And me alone? I would like to review what happened. Maybe better understand my state of mind."

More like I wanted to masturbate to it, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

"Uh, I could," said James, "But then Paul Weston, the IT guy, will have to get involved. He has to use an unlock key when making a copy or a file."

"Can he do that, though?"

"He can, but it's highly likely he'll see the file. It is easier for me to just wipe it."

"So long as he can't or won't make a copy for himself, please ask him to do that for me," said Mindy. She picked up a dry towel and began patting herself off, arching her body in various ways, hoping to draw more attention top herself. Secretly, she loved the idea of that nerdy IT guy watching her get fucked by Alex in front of John and James. Still, she didn't want it all over the internet or something.

"I have to say," said John. "After seeing you like this..." John waved up and down Mindy's body as she blushed. "That's the best outfit I've ever seen you in."

"Oh, please," laughed Mindy. "You're just being nice. But I'd go dressed like this everyday, if I didn't have to go through what happened today again. That was really humiliating. I am so sorry for my behavior."

James raised his hands. "Think nothing of it, Mindy. Sincerely. Let's just get back to work and focused on the task at hand.

"Thank you, sir." Mindy finally bent down to pick up her clothing, and slowly dress in front of them. She'd start with the panties and skirt, keeping her huge breasts exposed as long as possible.

"Mindy," said Alex. "You work in an office full of advertising professionals. We see the truth behind anything. It's obvious you enjoy this attention. You're welcome to dress more provocatively at work."

Mindy blushed, unsure what to say.

"I mean, it's an office full of men. We don't mind."

"Alex, you're embarrassing her," said James.

"Oh, come on, James. A generation or two ago, the women in this industry were practically forced to dress sexy. Isn't real women's liberation about the freedom to choose whether one wants to do that, or not? Let Mindy be who she is. We won't think any less of her. She's highly creative. She's also highly sexual."

James was grimacing and shaking his head, and Mindy felt odd for being talked about as if she wasn't in the room. Finally, James spoke, first looking at Mindy. "Frankly, I don't care if you work naked, topless or whatever. I just don't want you to ever to feel like we encourage your dress. It will in no way bare weight on your work performance."

"Of course it wouldn't!" yelled Mike.

Mindy pulled her blouse on and slowly began buttoning, realizing this may be the last time they saw her naked. It kind of relieved her, but also made her sad. "Look, I am not going to deny that some strange things occurred today. Perhaps it will influence the way I dress from this point forward, but know this, I will dedicate every ounce of energy to this project. Thank you for the opportunity to prove myself."

James nodded. "We're happy to give it. Take the device home and the next few days off. Come back Friday. I'll have Paul bring you that USB you requested tonight, and then we'll have the video wiped."

"Thank you, sir," Mindy nodded. Finally composed, Mindy put on her vest, gathered her things, including the pump and went back to her office. She made sure to charge it before she went home for the evening. She was eager and curious to try it again.

'My breasts should be ready for another pumping by eight o'clock tonight,' thought Mindy. 'Hopefully Paul won't arrive before then.'

12