B(r)ush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of his fingers enter her, making that succulent sound. He pushes them in further, slowly scissors them in her wet, then, even slower, pulls them free, letting the tips of his fingers graze the nub of her clitoris while doing so.

Nina jerks. "Oh shit," she says as her head tilts back, slides forward in the chair.

"That line's not there," he says. "Do as you're told."

She sits up, slits for eyes now, she gets back to it as he continues to enter her. Soon, he can work three fingers in and swishes them as best he can in the tight space.

"Oh God, that's so damn good," she says before throwing the book down, quickly grabs hold of his arm to pull herself on it, raising her legs to do so.

He manages to work himself free. "You're a nasty little girl, aren't you."

"Yeah, I'm nasty so fuck me dammit."

"I know just what you need." He takes her arm, like a puppet she stands, he sits, pulls her to his lap. Almost immediately, he feels her juice seep through his pants.

"This time you count with me," he says as he raises his hand, drops it.

She counts, ". . .2. . .3. . .4. . .5. . ." She meets his rhythm by hiking her ass up meeting him halfway, which only makes him slap her even harder.

". . .8. . .9. . .10. . ." His spanking's relentless, she twitches at his touch, tries to deflect him but he holds her down with his other hand and continues to make each cheek jiggle and blush to the crack of his beat.

"The way you're squirming you better not lose count."

". . .18. . .19. . .20. . ." She’s lost to it now and so is he: with each flash of his hand, blood engorges his nipples, making them pulse in time. He gets lost in the way her breasts sway. Her thighs are slippery, his lap is soaking.

". . .33!”

With little prodding she slides easily to the carpet; one day he’ll say to someone,". . .man, she put her ass right in my face, what could I do?" Not resisting any longer, he has to have some part of him inside her. At first it’s his nose, then, for taste, his tongue, really fills her up with it. Well, after that, 4 fingers easily and caught in some fanatical daze he pumps her viciously.

"FuckmeGoddamn, fuck me," Nina cries. Now that’s more like it. Her pussy sloshes and gulps, he’s a train making up for lost time. He pumps her as good as he can get but could do a lot better if his thumb weren’t just hanging out there. She doesn’t object to his cramming that into place. He shifts, gets up on his knees so that he can bend over her and play with her clitoris. Also this way he can easily whisper to her, that is, if she can hear him between her little yelps. She listens though, hears all the things she wants, all the things she needs while secretly hoping he doesn’t hold it against her.

He moves in and out of her faster, beyond his own heartbeat, focussing on bringing her off, to hell with everything else. She does and they both say, "Oh God," at the same time. His hand moves to himself and he comes to all the dark and wonderful things she calls him, roils in the hot space of their making, his other hand still inside of her as he fights for air.

He removes his hand takes off the glove, rolls her on her back and kisses her, loops his tongue around hers, breathes in what she breathes out, tastes the salt on her neck, moves across each broad shoulder, down and up arms articulated by years of carpentry, to the pit of her arms, licks the hairs he’s wanted her to grow ever since they met. At last he reaches her nipples and are they ready for him. Stiff enough to suck and teethe, she likes how his tongue wraps itself around them, inspiring fantasies of what more it could do between her legs.

12