B Turns to D Ch. 03

Story Info
The traditional trip to the shops.
2.1k words
4.18
51.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Barbara settled into enjoying her new routine. She discovered the heightened eroticism of having a lover who was prepared to obey her every command. She spent most of her time away from Sarah thinking about her, the picture in her mind increasingly of the girl kneeling helplessly in front of her. She had also instructed Sarah to start going to the Gym with her on a regular basis and was sure that the woman was looking fitter and with a healthier body tone.

Sarah too was finding the whole thing increasingly intoxicating. She had under Barbara’s instructions, bought some lingerie to wear for Barbara. She kept it secret from her husband, keeping the garments deep in her underwear drawer. She had bought a variety of items, all in white. She was puzzled why Barbara refused to let her buy any other colour. She was also slightly intrigued by Barbara's attitude. She seemed to enjoy seeing Sarah dressed in her revealing clothing but never appeared in similar things. Whilst not wearing really un-sexy sets, Sarah thought that Barbara’s could be considered functional at best.

One day, whilst kneeling in front of Barbara in an extremely revealing half cup bra and thong, she broached the subject.

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

Barbara nodded.

"Well, I am kneeling here in extremely sexy undies, which turn us both on. Why do I never see you wearing similar? Do you just keep it for your husband?"

Barbara shook her head. "What you wear is for sluts. You are my slut! So we can enjoy whatever you wear. I like seeing you in your sluttish underwear, but I would never dream of wearing similar."

"But Mistress, do you never wear anything sexy for your husband?"

"Never, stockings and the like are for whores and sluts"

Sarah felt tears in her eyes; she felt that the statements were directed at her.

"What’s the matter?" asked Barbara. "You know that you are my whore. You are my slave. You will do whatever I say"

Sarah nodded, still with tears in her eyes.

Barbara looked at her and told her to slip her fingers between her legs and pushing the thong aside to push her fingers inside and play with herself.

Sarah obeyed and Barbara found herself moved by the sight of her neighbour/slave, masturbating with tears pouring down her face.

"The power I have" she murmured.....

She leaned over and kissed her slave delicately on the cheek. "I am so glad we found each other and we are going to have such fun together", she murmured,

"But you need to remember who you are. Keep touching yourself. I want to see you orgasm in front of me."

Sarah let her fingers move lightly across her. She could feel herself becoming more aroused and she managed to stop the tears.

Barbara moved behind her and unfastened her bra. She smiled as she eased the bra straps from Sarah's shoulders and watched it slide down across her thighs.

She grasped both Sarah's nipples between her fingers and felt them harden against her touch. Sarah moaned slightly and began to rub herself a little harder and a little faster. Barbara squeezed her fingers together and listened to the gasp of pain.

"Now, now… I think that you are still enjoying my touch. But doesn't it give a little edge to the pleasure you are feeling from between your legs" Barbara whispered into her slave's ear.

She pulled slightly, watching the nipples stretch out and smiling as she heard a small squeal.

Barbara wondered how much her neighbour could take and pulled harder. Sarah cried out but her fingers could still be seen buzzing across her crotch.

Barbara released her fingers and watched the nipples flick back to their normal position. Feeling extremely horny, she knelt beside Sarah and began kissing her left breast. She let her tongue lazily glide across the smooth skin and eventually circle around her nipple. She took it completely between her lips and then after a few seconds of lingering kisses, bit sharply down.

Sarah screamed and bucked, but Barbara wouldn't let go. She maintained the pressure for a few seconds and then released her grip. Sarah was shuddering and gasping for air. It was clear that this was not due to just the bite, as savage as it had been.

"You've orgasmed, you slut" Barbara chided her.

"You obviously liked my 'kiss'".

"Mistress, it was so intense. It was a mixture of extreme and unyielding pain, mixed with an ecstatic pleasure. What with the pleasure I was giving myself it just sent me across the edge"

Barbara giggled. "I thought you would like a little pain. I tested you out and you seemed to want some more. Now that we know where you stand on that, we can try a little more on a future occasion.

"Now, you have had an orgasm and your Mistress is feeling very sexy. I want you to peel off my panties and bring me off."

"Yes Mistress" Sarah bent her head and pushing it under Barbara's skirt, reached for her Mistress's underwear....


Later, when they were both fully recovered and Sarah was ready to go home, she turned to her neighbour and repeated her earlier question.

"Please, don't be cross with me but I would love to know why you don't have any sexy underwear. All I have seen you in has been perfectly functional, but surely sometimes when you undress in front of your husband, you want to wear something more attractive."

Barbara sighed. "Sit down again, my dear. We obviously need to talk."

They chatted for an hour as Barbara explained to her that she had never worn anything risqué and how her instincts prevented her from wearing anything that she considered to be slutty. It was clear that this included most of the items that Sarah wore on a regular basis and particularly the ones that she wore for her Mistress. Sarah found it hard to reconcile the fact that she was encouraged to dress up for what appeared to be a very prudish Mistress. She also found it difficult to understand how Barbara could be so puritan in this way when she had so clearly liberated one aspect of her life.

Finally, Sarah managed to persuade Barbara to come on a shopping trip with her. She promised to take her only to department stores where they could browse anonymously but she hoped that she would return with more than they left. Barbara agreed, extremely aware that the balance in her relationship had tilted and she was determined to regain the supremacy.


They met up the next day to travel into town in Sarah's car. It was a rather cool day and Barbara decided to wear tights over her white cotton panties. She also sported a knee length pleated skirt and a long overcoat. Sarah in contrast was wearing a knee length black leather skirt and matching jacket. She was wearing stockings as she demonstrated to Barbara as she climbed into the driving seat and her eyes glinted as she told her mistress that she was wearing her favourite thong.

Barbara felt all jumbled inside. She was feeling very aroused by the woman beside her and knew that with one command could move easily into Mistress-Slave mode. But she was also feeling very nervous at the shopping expedition that they were embarking on and very worried about what any people that they met might think.

After a car journey, chatting about everything except the purpose of their trip, they arrived and having parked the car, Barbara found herself outside her favourite department store.

She felt her face flush at the thought of what was going to happen. Another part of her was telling her she was being ridiculous. There was no shame in a grown woman going into a store to buy underwear for herself, but this part was very small and couldn't hope to break past the years of self-conditioning that Barbara had put herself through.

"When we are finished here, you will suffer for what you are doing to me" she growled.

Sarah laughed happily "If you punish me whilst wearing the results of this trip, then I won't complain"

They wandered in. Sarah stopped before the lingerie section. "Before we go in, I want you to look at some of the customers browsing around. Ignore the men; we don't know what their partners look like."

"Unless it is for themselves" she added with a small snigger.

There were about eight women wandering between the aisles, obviously looking at the garments. Two were with men. Six were on their own whilst a couple of men, on their own, browsed quietly.

"Look that that couple", she pointed to a young couple. "That’s a very lacey bra that she has there and is that a thong on the rack below? If she buys that, is she a slut?"

Barbara shook her head.

"But if you were wearing it?" Sarah left the question unsaid.

Sarah nodded at a young woman. She looked to be in her early twenties and was made-up and wearing a tight t-shirt and hipsters. "Slut or wife?"

Barbara watched her for a bit as she looked through the rack of bras before finally settling on a padded black one that she felt comfortable with.

Barbara watched a middle aged woman, examining the corsets, before pulling out a pink one with matching panties. Barbara smiled, "Slut" she said quietly. "But I take your point"

She signed heavily, "What do you think I would look good in?”, finally admitting defeat.

"Something lacy", Sarah replied, grinning. "Something that shows off your body to the best effect"

They spent the next hour browsing amongst the aisles, until finally Barbara was finished. Sarah was carrying her choices and took them to the counter for them. They both watched as the sales assistant scanned in five pairs of panties (assorted styles), three bras, three matching garter belts, five pairs of stockings, a thong backed teddy and a satin corset that Sarah had practically got onto her knees to beg Barbara to buy.

Barbara paid for it all, thanked the assistant, let Sarah pick up the bags and headed for the exit. Barbara grinned at Sarah, "So what was the Sales Assistant thinking?"

Sarah laughed "Slut, of course. Particularly as every piece you bought was black and lacy"

Barbara laughed. "Well, I think it is appropriate for the Mistress to wear black. Black is all about control."

Sarah looked at her "So why have you only worn plain white until now?"

"Exactly"

Barbara let Sarah drop her off at home, telling her to come over the next day. She hurried inside and went straight up to her bedroom. She laid all the purchases out on the bed and quickly stripped off. She carefully picked up a packet of the stockings and unwrapped them. Carefully, she slid one onto her leg and pulled it slowly up her leg, over her knee and up her thigh. She repeated this on her other leg. She ran her hands across her thighs, feeling the difference in touch from the thigh clad in black stocking to her pale pink skin. She let her fingers linger, enjoying the difference in sensation from tights. Here her legs were covered but she was open. She let the fingers slide over her pubic hair, but with great restraint, pulled them away and jumped to her feet. She took a garter belt and slid it around her waist, fastening the clip so that it was secure with the four straps hanging loosely around her body. Carefully, she attached each to the tops of her stockings, straightening them where necessary.

She looked at herself in the mirror, standing face on with her legs slightly apart; she was looking like a male fantasy figure. Her nipples were erect and were sitting on two perky breasts. The garter belt was emphasising the swell of her hips, with the shadow of her sex framed in the centre.

"Mmmm, seduction, in reverse" she said quietly as she took a pair of panties from the bed. She held them up in her hands for inspection. She saw a small lacey triangle at the front and a very thin strip of material behind. "Ah, the thong of thongs", she smiled “just was a reformed slut needs"

She put them on, feeling them grip to her body and slide into her crevices.

"Well, if I look like a slut, I'd better start to act like one" she sighed to herself, falling backwards onto the bed, knees wide apart, letting her hands start to explore every part of her body......