Babes in the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand on his balls and her rhythm on his cock told him exactly how much to touch her. At the same time, she knew she could sense his moment by how tight his balls got and when his pelvis lost control. She controlled his moment by drawing her fingernails across his scrotum. It was all physical, yet felt telepathic.

Ryan saw her eyes close slowly and felt her fingertips run along him. He thrust up one time to meet her descending body and it was enough to tip the balance for his climax. Just as the boiling pleasure rushed through his body, he felt the first contraction of her pussy as it clamped around his twitching cock.

Now on autopilot, Lauren continued to squeeze herself up and down on him, her head thrown backwards as her body took the full jolt of each orgasmic wave. Ryan pulled hard alternately on her nipples and massaged her clit while she moved, urging her pleasure to last with his.

He grunted at crescendo of his climax and felt the first shot of come pulse into her. He continued to gush into her, and each stream was another turn on the pressure-release valve of his orgasm. Lauren's pussy pulled tight one last time, then she slumped forward, one hand on his chest, breathing deeply, fucked.

The house went quiet again when Lauren rolled off and lay beside him. Their breathing seemed to echo as the ghosts of their lovemaking fled back into the floors and walls. He reached for her hand and their fingers found familiar slots between each other. He looked over to see her staring at the ceiling, her chest rising and falling, her nipples still hard.

There was no shame, no desperate running away and no apparent guilt as they silently gathered their clothes and pulled them back on. Ryan held her jacket and she slipped her arms through it. When she turned and looked at him, she smiled. They were close enough to kiss, but they didn't.

"You okay?" he asked.

Lauren nodded, gave his hand one final squeeze, and turned towards the door.

Ryan closed the back door behind them, and walked her around to the front of the house. As they stood by the broken stairs, wondering how this new goodbye went, Ryan asked, "Should I... can I call you sometime?"

"Probably not." She tried to smile.

"See you here in ten years?"

"Probably."

12