Babette in K-Town

Story Info
A cross-dresser's prostitution fantasy.
2k words
4.2
25.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an alley, on the west side of Chicago. There is no mattress or anything, but I have a towel to kneel on.

My pimp is lining up men. They are lining up to fuck my face. They are looking at me, drinking, smoking, laughing. I can overhear comments about this "fuckin white ho" and "them nice big titties".

They are right. I do look like a fucking whore. I'm pretty proud of it, too. I'm wearing a tight, sleeveless blue tank top. It's more like a bra top, except with pretty dark-blue frills on the front. It only comes down just over my boobs, so my taut, toned abs are exposed. I'm wearing my "queen of spades" charm on my navel ring. I have on a dark blue & black plaid miniskirt, a schoolgirl style with pleats. It is too short to cover the tops of my stockings. I have on black fishnets and an eight-strap garter belt, and black Pleaser open-toe platform heels.

I spent about 90 minutes on my makeup before my pimp drove me here. I'm wearing a real oily-looking black eye treatment, blending to silver towards my brows. Long, thick false lashes. My lipstick shade is called British Red Coat. Checking myself out in the mirror, I thought I looked passable. In a whore kind of way.

My pimp has bought us a 40 ounce bottle of Olde English 800 malt liquor. I stand there, the men in line are eyeing me. I'm taking big gulps of the beer, holding the giant bottle casually with one hand, the other hand on my hip. We'd been doing shots of Crown Royal on the way over here, in his fucking pimp-mobile Cadillac. I am just slightly fucked up. I feel horny. I feel beautiful, hot, powerful. I feel like sucking some cock.

My pimp is collecting $20 from each guy. They are looking me up and down hungrily. Their eyes on my body. This is really turning me on.

My pimp looks around and sees me chugging the eight-ball. "Get on your fuckin knees, you stupid fuckin whore" he orders, and I obey.

The first black man in line is a nice one for me to get started with. Cut, clean, no off odors, big and long but not so thick that I won't be able to swallow him whole. When I have onlookers, I love to glug that first cock, and look as greedy and hungry as possible. It turns them on to see what an enthusiastic, obedient cocksucker I am, they start getting hard before it's their turn, and that makes my job easier.

I use my tried & tested tools to make him cum as fast as possible. Lots of deep-throating him right down to the root, lots of eye contact, lots of fast, slobbery stroking, lots of pressure with my tongue on the base of his dick when I'm sucking him in & out fast. Lots of happy smiling and giggling when he grunts, strokes my hair, says "ohhhhh fuck!", and all that fucking shit.

Pretty soon he is unloading, and he's the type that wants to deliver his cum directly into my stomach with no detours. He holds my head down on him, his prick buried in my throat, his pubic hair tickling my nose. I can't breathe, but I gently caress his balls as he pumps stream after stream of cum into me. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't forget the little details.

I go at this pace for about 15 guys. I am able to make most of them cum within 5 minutes. They're so cute. Most of them have their black dicks out, stroking, hard & ready by the time they step up to me. I always welcome them, smile and say something like "hey baby" before I start sucking their cock.

Some of them are real fucking bastards, and I love that. They call me every fucking vile name they can think of, and they are not super-creative so there's a lot of repetition. I like "fuckin bitch", "fuckin cunt" and "nasty fuckin whore", though, they suit me. I always smile at the guy if he slaps me and tells me what I am.

Some of the guys let me do all the work, which enables me to help them cum fast, but others want to grab my head and skull-fuck me, which is cool too. Some of them, at least three of them, cum when I am not quite ready, and so a mixture of slobber and cum comes shooting out my nose and out of the corners of my mouth. Of course, my eyes have been tearing up, and I know my tears are streaking my eyeliner. I love that, 'cause guys think it looks hot. I also have a lot of extra cum on my neck, hair and tits. My big fucking rack is actually shiny with drool and cum. I can also tell when I blink that one of my lashes is coming loose.

Sometime between the 15th and 20th guy, I am getting tired, my jaw hurts and I want a drink. The guy I am sucking pulls back - he wants to cum on my face - and I stagger because I've been partly holding myself up with my hands on his thighs. Pimp immediately yanks me up by my arm and hisses "suck dat fuckin cock, you fuckin bitch, fuckers are paying for dis here shit". I am using his arm to hold me up when the stud, who was almost ready to cum, lets go. This fucking fucker cums like a fucking fire hose. He paints my face, hair, neck, and tits with rope after rope of cum. I love making guys cum super-hard, I just fucking love it.

There is just one more cock for me to suck after that. It's an older dude, he looks shady and ragged and nasty, and he doesn't smell good. To my surprise, he cums quickly, and he cums hard. His cum tastes good, too. There are just a couple guys left standing around watching when this last guy laughs & says "fuckin ho", and smacks me in the face, hard, with his open palm. I almost fucking came when he did that. He sees me smiling up at him, blinking through the film of cum on my face, and chuckles. Then I understand. A stream of hot piss hits me square on the middle of my forehead.

Soon, pimp and about three other guys are all pissing on me at the same time. I'm there on my knees, taking a nice hot shower. It's like a fucking bathroom with piss plumbing. I giggle and keep my face up and facing them, my mouth open wide, gargling and drinking piss.

I'm soaked in piss, my hair is matted to my head, my top is stuck to my big, plump 38DD tits. I open my eyes, and see a $20 bill on the ground. Pimp is leaving me here, keeping all the rest of the cash. He's abandoning me here on the west side, in an alley, soaking wet with piss. Fucker.

I pick up the 20, chug the rest of the eight-ball, and get to my feet. I feel good, I always do feel good with a belly full of cum. My heels go "clack clack" on the bricks in the deserted alley. I get to the street, and decide to go into the liquor store that we stopped in before, where most of my customers came from. Eight or ten guys watch me walk in, they don't say anything to me or about me, but most of them just fucked me in the head a few minutes ago, they got their fucking money's worth and they know it.

Inside, all eyes are on me and my piss-soaked body. I'm going to the cooler for another 40 oz. bottle of Olde English, when I notice they actually have a bathroom. I don't have anything else to wear, but I can wash some of the cum and piss off my face.

I'm in there, wiping cum off my face and into my mouth. One of my lashes fell off and then re-glued itself to my neck. I guess it's stuck to my neck with cum. I'm in there for about 30 seconds, no more, when two guys come in. They don't fuck around. They pick me up, carry me into a stall, and start raping me.

The first fucker has a black cock that's at least seven inches long and as big around as a beer can. He sits down on the toilet, yanks my skirt and thong down, and tells me to spit on his dick. I'm only able to get him just a little slobbery when he whips me around and yanks my little white ass down onto his engorged prick. He fucking impales me on his monster fucking black prong. I feel like his dick is going to come up my throat. It hurts and I am crying out, but he just keeps forcing it up me. The other dude is standing in the stall door, watching and playing with his cock. I notice it's a really nice cock.

After having cocks in my mouth for the past hour and a half, it feels really good to get fucked. I feel so nice and full. With his monster prick sawing up and down against my prostate, I know I'm going to be cumming within seconds. And this fucker really knows how to rape a bitch. He is lifting me up and slamming me down like I weigh about 30 pounds.

Obviously they can both tell now that I am not a woman, if they didn't already know, but if they care they give no indication. I can't suck dude #2's cock, because dude #1 is slamming me & my poor little pussy up and down so hard. I reach out for his dick and start stroking him, I don't want him to feel left out.

I start making this desperate, whining cry that I make whenever I cum from having a cock up my tight little white pooper. I'm like "Fuck meeeee, oh fuck meeee, oh fuck me harrrd, fuck me harrrrrd, fuck meeeeeee, fuck meeeeee!" And I'm cumming so fucking hard. I think my eyes rolled back in my head, I'm drunk on both beer and cum, and I cum so fucking good, nothing else matters, it is just so fucking intense and great. I think I cum faster and harder when I'm defenseless and overpowered by strangers, with no control, nothing I can do to defend myself. And that's what these fuckers did, they just fucking grabbed me and raped the shit out of me.

I hear #2 grunting, and the guy raping my little white ass lifts me up, spins me around, gets up from the toilet and throws me down on it. Then they both have their dicks in their hands and they are stroking, fast. I guess #2 was pretty turned on by the show, because I never do get him in my mouth. They just fucking erupt at the same moment, they're like twin fucking black volcanoes. The cum is spattering me, hitting me with such force it splashes into my hair, onto my tits, and probably all over the stall walls and floor. It's all happening so fast, but I manage to get my mouth open and get some more cum. They have plenty left to feed me.

After all that, these two fucking rapists throw a 50 at me. More than double what my fucking pimp gave me for all that work!

I walk over by the mirror. All I can really do at this point is smear cum from my face into my mouth, so that's what I do. The piss is starting to dry a little. Of course, I now have cum all over my skirt and stockings, too.

I walk out into the store, and pay for my eight ball. I get it in a paper bag this time. I have about five blocks to walk to the el. All eyes are on me as I walk down the street, but nobody bothers me or says anything. Maybe I'm seen as providing a valuable community service.