Bablee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wet cloth was produced, and her sex was washed down. With relief she could no longer smell her own juices leaking from her hole. A mirror was produced, and for the first time in her life she could see her pussy. That's what they called it, her pussy, as they commented on her little naked body. She had a bare pussy, smooth, denuded, and revealed.

All this was new, and very wrong. This was not following her husband's wishes, or so she hoped. Of course not, how silly. He was very conservative, which she had been as well, until now. She was showing off her sex to anyone who cared to look, and they were all staring at down there, between her legs.

Oh! It was leaking! They were commenting on how wet she was!

'Put this on,' the first girl told her.

Paula helped her up off the floor, and handed over a nightdress. Bablee quickly pulled it on to cover her nakedness, but it was useless. The material was see-through. It didn't hide anything of her body. In fact, she was more naked than she'd ever been in front of her husband. What would her husband say? To say the girls in school shaved her crotch, felt such a weak and pathetic excuse.

'Come with us,' Paula said, and another girl joined them, to guide her out of the dormitory.

'Don't worry, we'll not leave you, we'll take you back to the dorm with us,' Paula told her.

'I'm going home tonight,' Bablee tried to say.

'Don't be stupid, girl. You're a boarder, like us all,' the girl told her.

This was all a big mistake. Perhaps not, as the corporation was paying for everything, and this was an easy way to do it. Food, lodging, and education, all rolled up in one neat package. If she had enough of an allowance, she would get a cab home. At least to the apartment.

With head down, she let them manoeuvre her down a corridor, half carrying, half dragging her. A door was opened, but with head down, she couldn't see much.

'You have to go to the end of the dormitory, and back to us. Don't worry, however long it takes we'll wait for you,' the girl smugly lied.

Taking a tentative step, then another, Bablee began to realise this was a boys dormitory. Her mind went blank, but she kept moving forward. The guys were quietly cheering her. Of course they were, she was practically naked! The baby-doll nightdress hid nothing. It was more of a tease wearing the translucent garment. It hardly covered her upper thighs. Now her sex had been bared, it was all the more lewd and distasteful.

Tears in her eyes blurred everything. Looking over her shoulder, confirmed the girls had left her to the boys. These were eighteen-year-old adolescents. They thought they were sophisticated, able to seduce young women, and keep them happy with their prowess.

Silently, in her mind, she explained she was a mature woman with a woman's needs, not a silly girl. Almost reaching the far wall she was preparing herself to walk back through the crowd of young men. They'd got over the surprise, and had left their beds. They weren't closing in on her, but waiting for the return walk of shame.

Suddenly a familiar face loomed in front of her. Still in shock, she just stood there, dumfounded, unable to function.

'Quickly! You've got to get out of here,' Adrian urgently said. A signal from another boy alerted him 'Too late! The matron is coming up the corridor,' he told her, and pulled her to one side.

'Get in and hide!' he said.

'I can't!' she hissed.

'You must. If you're found in here, you'll be caned. Probably downgraded to Miss Jenkins class.

Not sure what he was saying, from being so frightened, she nevertheless let him pull her onto the bed. He covered her with a sheet and blanket.

Lifting it, he whispered, 'Stay still, Matron's here.'

There wasn't a lot of room in his bed. Her head was against his tummy. She was pressed up against his bare leg, as he was wearing just his underpants. The loose fitting baby-doll had been pulled up around her neck. If her husband could see her now, he would justifiably beat her. In bed with a handsome young man, was so very bad. She was behaving worse that a western girl.

Hearing the Matron demanding to know what the noise was about, she gripped his leg. Not knowing what she was doing, she wrapped both arms, and legs around him. She was trying to disappear, not be there, shrink to nothing. If caught it would get back to the corporation, and her husband!

Oh! No! The boy's penis was growing hard! It was hard between her breasts! At least it wasn't sticking into her down there. Oh! What a naughty thing to imagine! He was a tall, handsome young man. Of course she would feel like this, when in bed with him. Her sex was opening up to him. No! It wasn't him, it was the situation. It could have been any of the boys. No! That wasn't right either.

He put a hand down in the bed, to feel his knee. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his leg, and she was wet. When his hand touched her down there, he quickly pulled it away.

Feeling his hand slip down his leg, she flinched when it touched her bare crotch. Her crotch had been pressed up against his knee! She'd been rubbing his knee! Oh! No! That was so rude, and so very bad!

She dare not speak, or make the slightest sound. He was snoring! Pretending to sleep, she surmised. He turned over as though asleep, and pulled her around. His strong arms just grabbed her and pulled her close. They were spooning now. He'd pulled her crotch away from his knee. So, he knew! He'd felt his knee was wet, and that she'd been nervously rubbing her sex upon him.

This was safer, except she could now feel his hardness against her bottom. Oh! Dear! He was a big man. She wondered if it would hurt her inside, then quickly shut out the bad thought.

Trying to push it away, she wriggled. It unintentionally slipped between her cheeks!

'No! You're too young,' he warned her.

'I'm not trying anything!' she complained.

'Stop moving, the matron is close,' he warned her.

Hearing the matron's voice, stilled her. If he decided to move a little bit the wrong way, he could take her! Just a small adjustment, and a gentle push, and his big penis would be inside her! Hell! What was she to do? Being caught by matron would be a disaster. Having this boy enter her would be a shameful thing to do to her husband.

'Don't worry, I'll not do anything. Your virginity is safe with me. I'll wait until your older,' Adrian chuckled.

'Are you talking in your sleep, boy,' Matron asked.

He made some unintelligible sounds, and snuggled up under the sheet. His arm went around Bablee, with both hands grasping her breasts, holding her tight. She was cradled in his arms! He was doing a good job of hiding her, as not even her outline showed under the blanket.

Matron's voice was heard the other end of the dormitory, but Bablee was too afraid to move.

'I don't do it to young girls, so be still,' he said.

His condescension was too much. On top of the fear, and confusion in her mind, she snapped.

In a whisper, she told him, 'I'm a married woman! I'm not too young,' she asserted. 'I'm twenty-six. There's been some mistake,' she told him.

His cock throbbed. He wanted to believe her, but it sounded too farfetched. How could she be a married woman? She looked only just eighteen, not twenty-something. His cock was twitching, wanting to find a way for relief. He moved. His cock slid between her legs, across her lips, to poke out in front of her.

She'd moved too, to make it easier for him, only for this to happen. Hell! Why did I do that? I mustn't even think such naughty things, she told herself.

He'd missed. Fortunately! He really shouldn't do this. Damn! It was so very hard not to. He made to pull back, but felt her little hand on his cock.

Bablee gripped the head of his cock. It felt as though she'd grown a penis! It was a weird experience. It felt bigger than her husband's penis, even like this. It was rounder, and the head was bigger. Even the part sticking out from her crotch was bigger. Oh! No! She wanted it! How long had it been without her husband? Being in bed with a rampant young male was too much to bear!

She was in a dreadful state. Caught between guilt and a mighty physical need. It meant her fate was in this boy's hands! Her mind was frozen, unable to act, either to save herself, or get what she needed.

'The matron has gone. Wait a little while, as she's always out there for five minutes. She tries to catch us out,' Adrian whispered.

His breath in her ear was sensual. His cock between her legs was blatantly sexual. How in hell was she going to get off his cock? If he didn't pull it away from her, she would have slide out of bed, and fall onto the floor.

'Nice little tits, girl,' he told her.

'Please!' she murmured.

Not sure if she was begging him to leave her alone, or satisfy her lust, she kept quiet. Unable to move away, or voice her fear, it was up to him. Being under this boys control was dreadful. He held her fate in his hands, as much as she held his cock. She imagined him pushing into her, taking her, and spurting his white man semen into her.

To him she was just a little girl, so would his decency save her? Did she want to be saved? He was doing nice things to her breasts, massaging them gently. She began to do the same with his penis. An urge to see it, brought her head down further under the sheet.

She could almost feel his strong man smell. Both hands were rubbing it up and down. She'd never done this for her husband, but he was a long way away, and of no use to her now. It was as though she had never been married, and she was a single western girl. She was one of those naughty slutty girls, playing with her boyfriend.

The boy's penis was so strong, she could almost taste it. An over whelming urge to push it into place was about to take over. Instead, she felt it tremble in her hands. In the dark, it was a surprise to feel a spurt of hot liquid hit her cheek. Another landed n her mouth, and she clamped her lips together. Not wanting to, but not knowing what else to do, she swallowed.

Oh! No! She'd swallowed a young boy's semen! It was on her face! Her husband had never been so careless. The thought made her think she was going mad. At that moment an orgasm hit her. It was a powerful feeling. From her belly it spread out all over her body. In her mind it scrambled her thoughts.

Eventually she calmed down. Mad ideas went through her head. That she was his, and now belonged to the boy. Being a boy's plaything was a deliriously wonderful thing. Then a shot of reality enlightened her thoughts. Always level headed, she had suddenly become muddled and stupid.

'Sorry about that. You were doing such a good job of wanking me, I couldn't help it. At least your still a virgin,' he said, and kissed her.

Still the condescending tone of voice, as he assumed she was just a girl. He didn't believe she was a married woman, so would anyone else?

The guys had kept quiet. Knowing their friend had a girl in his bed was an awesome idea. No way were they going to prattle on him to the matron. His good luck might be theirs next, so why spoil things. The timid ones wouldn't cross Adrian, and the hard ones were his friends. Nothing was said, when she scampered to the door, carefully looked out, then ran for the girls dormitory.

It wasn't until she opened the door to her dormitory, that she realised the Matron might still be there. All was safe, or so she thought.

The big girls gathered around her bed. A torch was beamed in her face, blinding her.

'So, girl, what have you been up to?' Paula asked.

'She's got cum in her hair!' someone said.

Paula reached forward, and Bablee flinched. The big girl pulled a strand of cum from Bablee's hair, and wiped it over her lips.

'Swallow it, and the rest. Here's a mirror. Clean yourself up, slut!' Paula laughed.

'You've passed, with honours,' Paula told her. 'You can stay here with us. If anyone picks on you, they'll have to deal with us,' Paula reassured her.

'Come on girls, let her get some sleep. She needs to dream about her lover boy, Adrian,' Paula laughed.

Bablee wondered how the nasty girl knew about Adrian. It could have been anyone's semen in her hair. Oh! No! What a dreadful idea! But that was right, she was lucky to have gotten into bed with Adrian. Why was she lucky? Why was he special, among all those boys?

They had seen her naked, but she didn't care. Why was that? She'd been in bed with a boy, but didn't care. There was a part of her that liked it. Had they turned her into a slut, just by being here? Did bad behaviour rub off on to her, like makeup? Unsettled thoughts filled her mind, and when she fell asleep, they continued as dreams.

12