Bablee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her lips, or rather their lips barely touched. He pressed his luck, and found her responding. She was kissing him back! His tongue was kept out for a moment, until she relented. He explored her mouth, knowing not to thrust in with a big man's tongue, into a little woman's mouth. She was a petite woman, with a small darting tongue.

She caught on quickly, to duel with him. Their tongues entwined, kissing deeply, passionately, eating each other. Breaking for a deep breath, they panted. Bablee realised his fingers were playing with her legs. No one had done this before. His fingertips were like sighs of a breeze over her bare thighs.

Panting prevented her from complaining. Not that she wanted to, though she really should. Before she could gain enough wind to warn him off, they were deeply kissing again.

'Oh! This is so lovely,' she murmured unintelligibly, around his tongue. 'I'm in heaven!'

It felt safe saying such a naughty thing, as he couldn't distinguish her words. Her small hand pressed against his chest, pushing hard. It didn't make the slightest difference, he still held her tight. He was so big and strong, he probably didn't realise she was trying to push him away.

Her hand went between them, trying to reach between her legs, but his hand was in the way. Why didn't she realise what he was up to? Why didn't she stop him before now! His fingers were in her panties! Not in the big knickers she wore, but the small panties the school gave her. He'd pushed aside the panty crotch, and was stroking her lips, down there!

He was sucking and kissing her lips. Down there he was touching her labia, caressing it!

'Oh! Yes! That feels so . . .' she began, but shut off the bad sentiments.

It was unusual, and very sensual, and very bad. A young boy mustn't do this to her! No! Oh! Yes!

'Stop it!' she said, when finally breaking away from his mouth.

'No, you're not hurting me, it's very naughty. No, not you, me. I mustn't do this, it is very wrong. Oh! Please, it's awful of me. It's, oh, so, nice. I admit it! I've never felt anything like that. My, err, he has never. . . Oh! My! That is particularly nice. Slowly, just slowly. Whatever you are touching, its, oh, so, lovely! Oh! Yes!' she shuddered.

'You like it, so it must be good!' he breathed into an ear.

'Yes! Don't stop, I'm going to orgasm! Oh! My! Yes! What are you doing to me? Mmm! Ughhh!' she moaned.

He had a finger inside her, with a thumb rubbing her clitoris. It wasn't that he was an expert, or even experienced, it was all from reading it on the internet. Putting it in to practise had a spectacular result. It was partly that she hadn't experience foreplay before, and partly because he took his time. Worried he would get it wrong, he put a lot of effort into getting it right.

The way she clung onto him, and screwed up her face, she was enjoying it, and not just saying so. A little howl of pleasure was dangerous, in case someone heard them. Damn! He would have to try this again later. They both had a free period this afternoon, and how could it get any better than this!

Well, he could think of a few things, but she wasn't as experienced as he thought she would be. A married woman should know how to pleasure a man, but it seemed she didn't have much experience at all. Almost none. Her innocence is what made him disbelieve she was twenty-six in the first place. As for being a married woman, what had they been doing in the marital bed?

Of course she had probably never read anything about sex in a woman's magazine, or had access to the internet. Where she came from, it was probably up to the husband to educate her.

After lunch Bablee bubbled with enthusiasm. It didn't matter what the subject was, she wanted to put up her hand to tell everyone she had a wonderful orgasm. Of course, she didn't tell anyone, even though her heart was bursting to share the deep emotions. How could she be so rude.

Her hand did go up, and she answered questions correctly.

'Slow down, girl, it's hard to understand you. That's right, good girl,' Miss Stevens complimented.

Bablee sat up straight, trying hard to be a good girl.

No one had ever played with her sex like that. It produced such a deep and penetrating orgasm, that it overcame her. It was awe inspiring, like a religious experience was supposed to be. Every time she thought of the boy, she smiled. How did he do that when her, err, when her husband hadn't been able to complete her so dramatically.

It was so very wrong to think of the boy and her husband together, and comparing them was very bad. The happiness he gave her couldn't be suppressed. It bubbled up inside her, engulfing her mind, and made her heart throb.

'You've been at it haven't you!' Paula accused her.

At first Bablee didn't know what the girl meant, then the automatic reaction was to deny it. Something broke inside her, gaining defiance, and a pride over the fact she had, done it.

'Yes,' was all she could bring herself to say.

'Way to go, girl!' Paula whooped. 'With Adrian, you lucky, girl.'

'How was it, ha, ha, it is written all over your face. Don't cover it! You haven't got cum in your hair this time. He must have improved his aim,' she laughed.

It was then Bablee realised she had enjoyed him, but he hadn't enjoyed her. She wasn't being fair. No! How could she let him do things to her with his thingy? In a way he already had, but it mustn't go any further.

12