Bablee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving school, Sue had told her what a slut was, and it was ugly. The girls in her dorm had tricked her into trying hard to be a good slut for Adrian. Damn! They must have been laughing behind her back. From being a nice innocent girl, she had become a dirty immoral slut.

'Oh! God!' she cried.

'Hey! What's all this?' Adrian asked, and wrapped his arms around her.

'Do you think I'm a slut?' she asked.

'Well, not really,' he said, a bit too slowly for her to believe him. 'I like the way you're so free and easy. Err, I mean, you are so cool to be with. You don't have hang ups like most girls,' he told her.

'You mean I don't have morals, that I am a dirty slut,' she complained.

'Hey! Don't! Be nice, there's no need to be so bitchy!' he complained right back at her.

He was about to ask if she wanted to go back to school, when she interrupted him.

'Alright then, play with your sex toy. Come on, fuck your slut!' she demanded.

The dire humiliation stoked her boiler, to almost boiling point. It had suddenly hit her that she needed fulfilment. Would that wipe away these terrible doubts. Would she once more be in love with him. At the very least, she had to regain some self-worth. If that could be done through screwing and receiving wonderful orgasms, he was the one to help her.

They had sex. At first she just laid there, letting him take her. Soon she was enjoying it physically if not emotionally. When the orgasm hit, she didn't feel in love, but did feel less tortured. Would another session give her a reprieve. Would she recover from this terrible self-doubt?

Impatiently she sucked his cock into her mouth. Tasting both their love juices, she decided she was just a slut. A dirty slut, willing to do anything for an orgasm. Well, so be it!

He was a strong, young virile boy, and was soon ready again. His cock was hard, and would last longer this time. He could think about her needs now. Could she manage to give her a double orgasm? He'd given her an orgasm on top of another once before. The feeling was overpowering, washing away all doubts as to whether she was doing the right thing or not. Would it help this time?

Adrian didn't disappoint her. It was a wonderful feeling of freedom, to know she could have such a high, any time she wanted. She'd gained the skills of a slut, but this had an advantage. Manoeuvring the boy into doing what she wanted was possible, and that was no bad thing.

Was she his sex toy, or was he hers? She wanted sex, needed it, and didn't consider he had corrupted her. Making up for lost time was the way she looked at it. A useless husband couldn't possibly compare with an eighteen-year-old lover. Everyone expected her to behave like a slut, so what did she have to lose?

After a shower she felt much better. Opening the case to change from the school uniform, she lifted out one item after another. The clothing items took her breath away, and she abandoned each of them in turn. They would fit her, but they were either too revealing, or the style was too young looking.

She couldn't go around naked, even though Adrian wouldn't mind.

'Come on, girl, try them on. Walk up and down like a model,' Adrian told her.

More than ever she felt the need to do as she was told. As though she were unworthy to be here, she had a compulsion to obey him, and his parents. Besides, as a slut, she had no problem with wearing the clothes, and showing off her body to her boyfriend.

How different she was now, from the shy girl starting school three months ago. Flaunting her body in a micro-mini skirt, wearing just a thong, was terrible, though exciting. How she could possibly do this was mystifying. In front of this boy her moral standing, had been laid down and abandoned. Another outfit was tried on, which at first seemed more decent. The hem was longer, but it was held up with stiff petticoats, which swirled around her hips.

His reaction said it all. His eyes lit up as her panties were flashed whenever she moved. They were pink like the dress, and fit her far too closely. That is when she learnt what a camel-toe was. It was a little girls dress, and on her it wasn't innocent it was lascivious.

That she could get into a little girls dress, and could wear a young school girl uniform, left her feeling small and vulnerable. His eyes and the erection showed his interest, and the embarrassment faded. She twirled the dress around letting it balloon up, showing off her soft bare thighs, and cute bottom.

She stripped off for him, making it a bit of a show. Next she pulled on a one piece yoga suit. It was small even for her. Pulling it up over her shoulders was a struggle, and she certainly had a camel-toe now. The one-piece was cutting her in two. It was stretched so much, it was see-through like sheer tights. Although her entire body was covered, everything was revealed.

'Turn around and bend over,' he told her.

He'd been directing her all the way through, and she'd left this one to last. Doing as she was told fulfilled her promise to his mother, and now came as second nature. Of course she wanted to keep her boyfriend happy, she had been instructed to over several weeks by schoolgirl friends, so now it was a habit.

He came up behind her and ripped the crotch open. In one easy movement he was deep inside her. The show had been a good one, for she too was open and ready. He plunged in without thought to what she wanted, he just took her. Her head bobbed back and forth until she held her neck muscles tight.

She looked down between her legs, and saw his rigid cock sawing into her. He was rapidly fucking her, and she loved it. Bablee couldn't get enough of him. Although sated by him like no other, it wasn't long before she wanted more. He told her not to worry that he loved her and she needn't feel she had to fuck all the time. She did feel the need keep him happy, but she also needed to keep herself happy.

Teasing him, and fucking was one way to achieve happiness. It was pure bliss, feeling his big cock inside her. He was a big boy, and he had a big cock, and she loved it. She loved his cock as well as him. Possibly more, but didn't want to think about that.

'Oh! Yes! I'm there! Come on, fill me up, I need your sperm!' she screeched.

It was a good job they were apart from the family home, down a long corridor.

Oh! Yes! I feel you!' she whimpered, on an unsteady breath.

He was pumping his semen into her for the third time that day. He held his cock inside as deeply as he could. The trembling of his legs told her what he was doing inside her vagina. She imagined his sperm shooting directly into her womb, fertilising her egg, maybe a clutch of them. She didn't care about anything except being filled with cum.

Sometimes she wished he would withdraw and shoot his load over her naked belly. Maybe over her breasts. He had splashed cum over her face once, when she was sucking his dick. The humiliation added to her enjoyment. It seemed to put her in her place as his little slut of a girl.

It shouldn't have been so mortifying hearing his parents talk about her disparagingly. She told herself how unworthy she was, every-time he spurted his load into her. It was different having someone talk about her like that.

'There isn't much to that outfit, but you can't go swimming in it,' he told her.

Rummaging around it the case she found a bikini. Holding it up she could see there wasn't much to it. There was even less material to it than the underwear. It was a daunting prospect wearing the little white bikini. His parents weren't home, so it would just be Adrian seeing her. There wouldn't be much left to his imagination, but then he'd seen it all before.

Again she wondered where these clothes had come from. There must be a girl arriving home from school, with Bablee's clothes and papers. They would be sorely disappointed to find her poor clothes. If she recognised Bablee in the passport, would the girl report her when arriving back at school? Probably not, as she had Sue to protect her.

What Bablee didn't realise was that her boyfriend had her passport and other papers. He knew she was a married woman of twenty-six, yet pretended he thought she was just eighteen. Her niece had brought the clothes, thinking her aunty would be forced to wear them, or at least be highly embarrassed when opening the case.

'Come on put it on and we'll relax by the pool,' he cajoled her to hurry up.

It was a little tight, and she again wondered who bought these cloths for her. As they all fitted her, it couldn't be a mistake. Was it that mysterious woman who visited a couple of weeks ago? If so, the woman had judged her correctly. How had she known Bablee was going to behave and dress like a slut?

During the tour of his home, Bablee hadn't seen the pool area. It was fabulous! She relaxed at the poolside, sipping a cocktail, feeling like a princess. She would have to be careful as she wasn't used to alcohol. Later she would try the Jacuzzi and Gym. The sauna and steam room didn't interest her.

The bikini top was too small even for her small breasts, as they were hardly covered. What caused most concern was the bottoms. There wasn't any coverage for her bottom, with just a string disappearing between her cheeks. In front there was a small triangle, supposedly covering her mons. It was too small and cut her in two.

She had to keep fingering it, or her lips would creep around the sides. It wasn't uncomfortable, but showed off far too much of her body. Here with Adrian it didn't matter, but if she heard his parents returning, she would run to his room to change. What would she wear?

'Come on lets go for a swim,' Adrian told her.

'I can't swim!' she declared.

'My brother can teach you, he's good at training, that's his job. He can train girls to behave!' he laughed.

'Can't you help me, I don't want someone to see me like this,' Bablee complained.

'Jimmy, are you there?' Adrian shouted.

'What's all the shouting about? Bloody hell little brother, who's this beautiful girl?' Jimmy smiled at her.

Jimmy looked just the same as Adrian, only a year and a bit older. He was big and strong, and made her heart flutter. He had a big grin on his face, as he approached her. She had the feeling he was going to walk right up to her, and take her.

Before she could protest, she was floating in the water, with his arms about her. She was afraid, and dare not say much, in case he dropped her and she sank to the bottom.

'Bablee, just do as he says, he knows what he's doing,' Adrian said, and walked away to get a drink.

'That's right, you must obey me!' he chuckled good naturedly. 'You're alright. I won't drop you, so try and relax. When you stiffen up you sink. Link your feet over that bar at the pool edge. I'll hold your back up. Don't worry, I'm here, I won't let go. I'll keep your head above water, he promised.

'You're safe in my hands. Well as far as not drowning. I can't vouch for anything else. You are such a lovely girl. A bit of a slut I imagine, as that is what my brother falls for,' he said.

His hands wandered over her near naked body, keeping her head above water. Of course he would think she was a slut, dressed in such a brief bikini. She was practically naked in his arms. One hand held her bottom with the fingers caressing her crotch.

Damn! Her lips had made an appearance. Had Adrian made her into a nymphomaniac? It only took the slightest thing to set her off, and she became as horny as hell. Especially when humiliated, she would become agitated and knew only sex would scratch the itch.

Sue told her it might be her anxiety pushing her into needing sex. A sort of means of controlling her feelings. Sue wasn't the best person in the world to explain things, or give advice about boys. It was interesting that the girls knew so much more about sex than she did. She was a married woman and knew nothing. She was learning rapidly, and enjoying it!

Bablee took a couple of strokes, with him holding her up. She dare not say anything about where his hands were, and tried to ignore the feelings. It didn't take long before she was swimming a few strokes, and enjoying it, or was she enjoying him holding onto her near naked body.

'You're breathing heavily so I'll take you out of the water,' Jimmy told her.

The tone of voice indicated he knew exactly what he was doing to her. Like his brother he was big and strong, all muscle. He laid her on the edge of the pool in the warm sunshine, as though she were just a doll. Maybe that's all she was, just a sex doll ready for use. The thought made her cringe with humiliation, and it had an effect upon her.

The bikini had to be constantly adjusted or it would reveal her naughty bits. While she concentrated on digging it out of her crotch, he pushed himself out of the pool, and landed almost on top of her.

'Leave it alone, it's fine. Unless you want me to help you out,' he said.

'What do you mean, oh! I'm looked after by your brother, thank you,' she admonished him.

'Don't be so uppity, girl. We're good boys and have always shared our toys,' Jimmy said, leaning over her.

Opening her mouth to complain, instead she tellingly laughed. Closing her eyes to the sun over his shoulder, she didn't seem him move in for a kiss. She made a muffled noise that could have meant anything. His parents thought of her as a sex toy, and so did this brother. Was Adrian using her as a sex doll, brought home to amuse him for the summer break?

Was it Adrian who packed that case with revealing clothing. He'd had a nice show while she changed from one lascivious outfit to another. Then he'd made her put on this tiny bikini. Was he dressing up his sex doll like a sexy slut, ready for his brother? The thought of being prepared for this boy was heating her up. The deep kissing helped. He was good with his tongue. Even his tongue was strong, and it dominated her mouth.

Oh! God! The boy had flicked the crotch of her bikini to one side! Her lips were being gently stroked! Oh! Yes! He was fingering her! Oh! Yes! She was so close, her legs wouldn't close, so there was no protection, not even an attempt. The girls in school had pushed her into being Adrian's slut. The deceitful advice had been too good, for she had been guided into being a right slut, not particularly Adrian's slut.

Responding to any boy was wrong, but letting Adrian's brother mount her was so very bad. She tried to push him away, but her attempts were pathetic. She was fighting herself as well as him. His hands had been all over her naked body when in the water, now his finger were inside her!

He was working her up so effectively she just lay there letting him use her. Again she thought of herself as nothing more than a sex doll. His parents words reverberated through her mind, treading her self-worth into the hard tiles, mashing them under foot.

'I'm your sex doll, just fuck the doll, use the sex toy,' Bablee heavily breathed, while panting like a bitch, and lifting her hips up to him.

'My brother was right, you're a dirty slut. You need a good fucking, don't you,' he said, and pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy, and asshole.

'Yes, I'm a dirty slut, just fuck your dirty bitch, I'm in heat, just do it,' she pleaded.

He didn't give her a chance to rant anymore, as he kissed her lips, then delved in with his tongue. While entering her mouth, he moved on top of her, ready to enter her vagina. Feeling his cock probing her crotch, she grabbed it and pulled it to where it should go. Avoiding her asshole, she guided it up her slit.

When he pushed, it ploughed over her clit, and she nudged it into place, between her lips. Lifting her hips to greet his, she felt him plough her furrow straight and deep. His cock bit into her, taking a large bite. She was engulfed by his large muscular body. He slowly pushed, with strong leg muscles, deeper and deeper, filling her vagina with hard cock.

Unable to tell him what she needed, she instead bit his nipple. Maybe he got the message, or it was a retaliation, nevertheless, he began to hump her with dedication. His hips slammed into hers. He pounded her pussy, not caring if he hurt her. It didn't matter if she was bruised, as the feeling of being roughly taken overwhelmed all thoughts of afterwards.

It didn't take long for both of them to orgasm. Together they heaved as though pushing their bodies into each other. A tingling sensation went through her body into her mind. Jimmy lifted himself up, levering all his weight upon her crotch, through his hardness. Pushing his cock into her as far as possible he pushed a little more. His body shook as strings of cum shot into her.

Bablee lay back gasping for air, with him doing the same. It might look as though he'd saved her from drowning, from a distance it might. Closer inspection showed her bikini dishevelled and hanging off her. His cum was beginning to ooze from her lips.

Bablee wrapped her legs tightly around each other, trying to keep it in. It was an emotional reaction, and a practical move. She didn't want him to see her leaking, or dirty the clean white tiles. Had the boys brought girls here to fuck before her? They probably would again, but would any other girl be so easy as to let both brothers fuck them?

Damn! Adrian knew she was a married woman! How could he use her like this, and then giver her to his brother to fuck? Was it because she was an older, married woman that he thought it didn't matter? Laying by the pool in the warm sunshine, she felt so very guilty and sorry for herself.

Her hand went to stop the boy's touch. Jimmy began stroking her thighs and with the other hand, he was pumping her breasts. He was pinching her nipples and mauling her breasts in a delightful way. Her hand rested on his arm, guiding him between her legs. How could she stop this big strong boy from doing anything he liked with her? If there had been an answer, she would have ignored it.

It was wonderful laying by a glittering pool, served by two young virile males, drinking cocktails. Every thought melted away, to be replaced by pleasure. No guilt at all, not the slightest. Was this why westerners were so immoral? They had everything, so could concentrate on base pleasures. It was corrupting her, and she didn't care anymore.

Adrian had a big poster in his room, and the words ran through her mind, 'Resistance is Useless'. She smiled and hummed a tuneless noise, as Jimmy slid fingers up and down her slit, pressing her button on the way.

The girls at school thought it fun to push the new girl into being a slut. She was a young innocent looking girl, without experience of the world, especially not the world of boys. They told her she must be a slut to keep him happy, and keep him as her boyfriend.

They found she was so besotted with the guy, she was willing to do anything to keep him happy. They made her think it was normal to act like a slut with a boyfriend, and that he expected it. He didn't complain, or point out she was going way beyond what he expected. He knew more about her than anyone, and figured she knew all these wonderful sexual practices because she was a married woman. He certainly enjoyed it all, and never said no.

The two brothers were often left with a nanny while growing up, so they became closer and dependent upon each other. It was true, they shared their toys, and everything else. Next year Adrian would takeover Jimmy's temporary training job, when Jimmy went to college.

This was only the first day of a six week summer vacation. The brothers discussed how they were going to share Bablee. They took her cocktails and told her how beautiful she was, to keep her happy. The woman was beautiful and she looked cute. In the tiny white bikini, she looked like sex on two legs. They were sure they could talk her into going naked, while their parents were away.