Bablee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mistress was talking about her as though she weren't there. Hearing her being offered to another man, she whimpered silently. It seemed it wasn't going to be just those four. Again looking over her shoulder to sew ho was going to use her, she gave out a little moan.

Others from the party were joining the queue. It seemed they all wanted her ass. As one after another finished with her bottom, her pussy gaped, like a fish out of water. It seemed no one was going to fuck her. Most felt her asshole was too tight to ride her fast, so they took their time. She gripped them tight, and could feel their manhood through the walls of her vagina. A very strange feeling.

Bablee was taking so much cock, but nothing in her vagina, so it was terribly frustrating not being able to cum in the slightest.

***

In the morning Bablee woke up remembering the bad dream. Her pussy and bottom were sore from using the hairbrush last night, and then realised what inspired the nightmare. Quickly getting up and showering, she continued with the clearing up and cleaning. She'd been taught to use a washing machine, drier, and various gadgets in the kitchen, but so far hadn't used a vibrator.

Her mistress got up late, and so missed breakfast. Lunch was served, and it seemed her mistress was pleased with her. That was a relief, as the woman could be a devil if taking against her.

Mrs Andrews called Bablee to the lounge, wanting a drink.

'I want a gin and tonic. Put ice and a slice of lemon in it,' the woman told her.

'Yes, ma'am,' Bablee dutifully curtsied.

Returning to the lounge, she placed a table next to Mrs Andrews, with the drink on it. She stood rigidly still, waiting to be dismissed.

'You've been a good girl, looking after my sons, and even my husband. No need to look worried. I'm pleased with you. My eldest son is working his way up in the family business. That means he will still be home when Adrian returns to school,' the woman said, and sipped her drink.

'You won't be going back to school. I don't see much point in educating a silly little thing like you. You will stay here as my maid. You already know how to look after men. As you have proved so well, and will continue with my husband and my son. I shall train you to look after me, do I make myself clear?' Mrs Andrews asked.

'Yes, ma'am,' Bablee automatically responded.

The woman was rich, powerful, and an American. That was enough for Bablee to obey the woman's orders. Her head was in a whirl wondering what all this meant.

'Ma'am,' Bablee said, wanting to ask something.

'I'm sure you don't want all this naughtiness to get back to your guardian. It would cause such a scandal, wouldn't it. The school would need to know, and they would expel you. You're guardian would want to know why. Everyone would find out what a dirty little slut you have become,' she said, and took another sip of gin and tonic.

'Err, yes ma'am,' Bablee whispered in horror.

Bablee imagined her husband finding out, and being sent back to Pakistan. His family would disown her, and send her back to her parents, to live in their village. It would be asked why she was there, why her husband had rejected her. Could she be stoned to death in this day and age? It was possible.

Mrs Andrews swirled the glass, liking the sound of clinking ice. Phoning the school had revealed a lot about the girl. It was a shrewd guess that the girl didn't want anyone to find out about her misdeeds. There was always someone who would be deeply disappointed in ones behaviour, and you didn't want to hurt them.

The stupid girl had certainly misbehaved while here, and in school with Adrian. At a guess, the girl just got carried away when freedom presented itself, after having a strict parenting. Why the girl only had a guardian, she didn't know, and didn't care.

'Bring me the phone, girl. No, stay right here, where I can see you,' Mrs Andrews said.

Bablee wondered what was going to happen to her next.

'Hello? Is that Bablee's guardian? No, she's well. She is staying here for the summer break. Good, I'm glad you know. I shall keep a strict watch on her. Good, yes, I'm glad. Talk to you again sometime,' Mrs Andrews said.

'It seems your guardian is happy for you to stay here. I'm sure another arrangement can be made to extend your stay here at the end of the school break. The woman doesn't seem too interested in having you back. If she found out what you've been up to, she certainly won't want you back,' Mrs Andrews smirked.

Bablee couldn't comprehend what was happening to her. Her mind was in a whirl of fear. The woman had trapped her! She was going to stay here as an unpaid servant. Hell! She would have to sexually serve all of the family, even Mrs Andrews! The two boys, the father and mother, all would expect her to satisfy them sexually!

It was all terribly simple. The woman could arrange it so she had nowhere to go, and had to stay here, in her house, under her rules. There would be no escape, she could be here forever. The husband and son's were constantly randy, and the way the mother was eyeing her, she was just as horny. Bablee would be fucked by the four of them, day and night!

Oh! Hell! She was starting to cum!

Mrs Andrews smiled at the girl. It would be very pleasant training it to be a lick pet. Her kitty was feeling wet already. A strict training regimen must be thought through, as the girl seemed completely innocent of pleasing a woman. She took a lot of pleasing, so the silly little thing would have plenty of practice.