Babs Final Conference

Story Info
Babs enjoys her final conferenece.
11.4k words
3.94
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
124 Followers

At 63 Babs had taken enough of working life and she decided to hand in her notice and take early retirement. She would get to spend more time with her husband and perhaps they could have even more passionate times than even what they were having at the moment and that was not too bad at all.

It would also give her the chance to re-ignite her passion for writing. She had written for many years mainly for the likes of MILLS and BOON but now she wanted to write from the darker side of her life experience.

She loved her husband to bits and he was the only man for her but she had a ferocious sex drive and when she saw a good looking man she would have to have him. For her age she still liked to dress sexily. She believed that a woman should always take care of herself.

When she bathed she always made sure that she was smooth all over. She did have a small amount of pubic hair around her pubis but for the rest of her she liked to keep herself naked and she knew that both her husband and her lovers liked it when they saw it. She had put a little weight on over the years but most of it had gone to her breasts which were now a 46F and she still had a cinched waist and a fine looking ass.

She believed that a woman should always wear matching underwear but with breasts like hers she had to go to specialist Boutiques and be measured and fitted. She did not mind paying the little extra that it cost because matching lingerie always made her feel good about herself. She knew that her breasts were an asset and she did her best to enhance them. She would wear blouses a size too small so that they could not be missed.

She would top this off with tight skirts and silk stockings. Sometimes she went for hold-ups but mainly she went for the good old-fashioned suspender belt and stockings. She would always make sure that she started the day looking immaculate with her hair and make-up done because she never knew what might happen.

Just last week she had been called to her boss's office to discuss something and all he did was talk to her chest. Babs had stood up and locked the door of his office and then she turned to him and said.

"Well would you like to look at them seen as you cannot take your eyes off of them?"

Shaken by her forthrightness all he could mumble was.

"Babs I have wanted to look at them ever since I became your boss and I am not going to turn down the opportunity if you are offering them to me now."

Babs was still stood in front of his desk and she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and watched as her boss began to drool. He was hardly out of college and yet he was her boss. Well she would soon bring him to his knees. Button by button she undid her blouse until all the buttons were undone and then she slipped the blouse off and revealed her magnificent chest to her boss.

She thought that he was going to fall off his chair when he saw the true rack that she was carrying. She looked him in the eye and said.

"Would you like to take the bra off?"

Before the words had even finished coming out of her mouth he was out from behind his desk and standing in front of her. He took her face in his hands and began to kiss her. Babs responded after all he was quite cute. As they kissed she felt his hands move round her back and find the clasp of her bra. Babs felt him fumble for a bit and then she pushed him away and said.

"Let me show you how it is done boss."

Babs moved about the office for a bit teasing her boss and then she unclipped the bra that she was wearing. She let the straps fall down her arms and she held the cups teasingly to her breasts. She looked down and could see the erection in her boss's pants and she knew that she was going to get fucked in this office. He would not be able to resist her once he saw her breasts.

Finally she stopped teasing him and dropped the bra to the floor. She watched as her boss stepped forward and buried himself in her chest. He began to cover them in kisses. He could not take enough of them. To him they were absolutely amazing and the finest breasts that he had ever seen. He picked one up and began to kiss the large nipple attached to it. He was back at his mother's bosom and he began to suckle on the nipple.

Babs allowed him to suckle at her breast for a few minutes and then she said

"There is another one you know."

She watched as her boss dropped the first breast and turned his attention to the second breast. He once more took it his hand and began to massage it before suckling on the nipple. Meanwhile Babs had not been quiet herself. Silently she had moved her hand down to his groin and gripped hold of his cock. She ran her hand along it. By her reckoning it was about 7in long.

She let him suckle on her breast for a few more moments and then she said.

"You've had your bit of fun I reckon I get to do some suckling of my own now."

Her boss looked at her puzzled and then the light bulb went on.

"Wheel your chair round to the front of the desk and drop your trousers and trunks and sit in the chair." She said.

She watched as her boss did as he was told. He went behind his desk and retrieved his chair and brought it round to the front of the desk. He then began to undo his trousers and dropped them to the floor. He then did the same with his trunks. Babs was pleased to see that she had not been wrong about the length of his cock. She could not take the big one's these days without proper lubrication and she had not got her hand bag with her where she always kept some.

She walked towards her boss and stood in front of him then she got down on her knees. For a moment she looked at his cock and then she took it in her hand and began to masturbate it. Slowly her hand moved up and down the shaft. She was pleasantly surprised to see that he was circumcised. She put a finger in her mouth and put some saliva on it and rubbed it around his cock head and watched it glisten.

She went back to wanking his cock and soon she felt that he was about to cumm but she had better use for his cumm than for it to be wasted. She gripped the base of his penis to stop him from cumming and then she took her tits and put one each side of his shaft and squashed them together. Her breasts were that big that she could not see his cock but she could feel it between her breasts.

She began to wank his cock with her tits and she heard her boss sigh. She once more had a man in the palm of her hand. She wanked him harder and faster and squashed as hard as she could. She listened as her boss moaned in pleasure and she knew that it was unfair not to let him cumm this time.

She released his cock from her tits and once more took it in her hand and wanked him until he said.

"I am going to cumm Babs."

"Go for it." She said.

She took hold of his cock and pointed it at her tits and let him shoot his cumm over them. When he finished cumming she rubbed his cumm into her boobs and then she said.

"Would you like to fuck me boss?"

"Definitely." Was all he could say.

"Where would you like me?" Babs said.

"I would like you to be bent over my desk with your breasts hanging on the cold wood and then your nipples will continue to stay hard as they rub against the wood."

Babs moved round the office and got herself into position. She laid her breasts and her head on the wooden desk and felt the coldness of it against her skin and she did indeed get erect in the nipple department and her pussy moistened greatly. She was well and truly ready to be fucked and she hoped her boss was as good as all of his bravado.

She heard him walk behind her and she tensed ready to receive his cock. She always got tense and excited when it came to a new fuck and she would miss this when she retired. Gently he parted her cheeks and looked at both of her holes but he knew that Babs would not be an anal type of woman. She liked a good old-fashioned fuck.

He stepped back and began to masturbate his cock back to hardness. He had wilted when he had cumm and Babs had noticed this and was not that impressed. What impressed her was a man who stayed straight and hard throughout. This meant as a rule that he was a good fuck. She suspected her boss was a bit of a fumbler and would not be that fantastic a fuck and he would not last for that long once he was inside her.

More so than that she suspected that she would not actually feel him embedded in her pussy. She was used to and liked a lot bigger and thicker cock. She liked to feel stretched to the limits of her capabilities. She turned and looked at her boss, He was wanking furiously trying to bring himself back to full erection but he was not getting there. He knew that it was a failing of his.

Babs decided to speak up.

"Are you going to put that silly fucker inside of me or not because I have work to do before I go to the conference tomorrow. If you do manage to fuck me I want you to pay for me to be in the penthouse suite for my last trip for the company."

The tone of her voice and the way that she was putting him down seemed to do it for him and he could feel his erection begin to grow a little. He wanked it a bit harder and managed to get himself to about 6 in. Babs was still looking at him and she said.

"That will fucking have to do."

She reached round and parted her pussy lips for him. He came behind her and fed his little cock into her pussy. She was not even aware that he was inside of her until she felt his balls slap against her arse. God he was pathetically small but at least he was getting his fuck an she would get the penthouse suite for her final conference and that would make her having fun so much better. He managed to fuck her for about ten minutes. He even tried to make her feel better by slapping her arse. As if she thought!!!

He fucked her for about ten minutes although Babs would not have known as he did not touch her insides. He just slid in and out and Babs made the appropriate noises to make sure that he thought that he was doing a good job. To make herself cumm Babs had to rub her clit and as he came she rubbed her clit and brought herself to orgasm.

She watched as her boss fell out of her pussy and then watched as the cheeky bastard wiped his cock on her blouse- now everyone would know what they had been up to. Babs pulled herself off the desk and got herself dressed and said to her boss.

"Do not forget about the penthouse suite."

With that she left the office and went back to her desk covered in his cumm. All afternoon she could smell his cumm and she had to go and buy a new blouse before her husband got home. She left the office at four o'clock and went shopping for a new blouse. She found one that she liked and wore it out of the shop.

When she got home her husband was there and he was preparing dinner.

"Hello darling." She said.

"Hey gorgeous your home early." He replied.

"Yeah I did a favour for the boss today and he let me go early."

Her husband had set off for his golf game before Babs had gone to work so he had no idea that the blouse she had on was a new one but he did admire it.

"Nice blouse. Have I seen it before or have you been splashing out again?" He asked

"I found it in the back of the wardrobe a couple of days ago when I had that clear and thought it was too good to get rid of and would be ideal for work." Babs said.

"Good choice." He said.

"It shows those tits of yours off gloriously."

Babs blushed at his words and felt a bit guilty about the circumstances that it had been bought under but then she vowed it would not happen again. Once she was retired she would commit to her marriage and give it 100%.

She watched as her husband prepared dinner. He was still a good looking man and she was still in love with him. She only wished that he was more passionate. He was a fantastic lover but sometimes she wanted to be fucked hard and raw and with gay abandon.

Her husband came to the table and kissed her on the forehead and served her dinner with a glass of red wine. They sat and chatted about their days and just generally about the family and what they would be doing for the fast approaching festive season.

After dinner they took their glasses of wine and another bottle into the front room and they sat and watched some television. At about nine o'clock Babs put down her wine and said.

"Just going to go and have a bath and pack my bag for tomorrow."

"Okay darling." Her husband said.

Babs climbed the stairs and went to the bathroom. She started the bath running and then she got her suitcase from under the bed and undid the padlock and looked inside. All her sexy clothes were there. All washed and ready to go. She added her normal work clothes to the rest of the suitcase and then replaced the padlock and propped it up against the wardrobe.

She stripped off her clothes and stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. She lifted one of her large breasts and suckled on the nipple and then she did the same to her other one. She now had a pair of erect nipples and a very wet pussy. She would have to masturbate in the bath tonight and then maybe drag her husband way from the television and get him to make love to her.

She went back to the bathroom and stopped it running and then she climbed in and just soaked there for a few minutes. She gave herself a ten minute soak and then she cleansed herself. She paid particular attention to her pussy because if she was going to make love to her husband she did not want another man's cumm in there.

Once she was satisfied that she was clean she checked her legs and saw that they needed a shave. She shaved her legs carefully to make sure that she did not cut herself. She also checked her pubic hair and trimmed it down so that it looked nice and neat. Satisfied that she was clean she got out of the bath.

She towelled herself dry and then wrapped herself in her warm dressing gown. She left the bathroom and went back to her bedroom. She looked through her nightwear drawer and decided on a black see-through negligee and a matching thong. She pulled on a pair of hold-up stockings and completed the look with just a hint of make-up and perfume.

Babs checked herself in the mirror and thought if this did not get her husband going then nothing would. She walked downstairs and into the front room. She did and said nothing but went to her husband and got down on her knees in front of him almost like she was worshipping him.

Her husband looked down and thought.

"God she is one beautiful woman even still."

Babs reached up and found the zipper on his trousers and pulled it down. She reached inside and was pleased to find that he was beginning to get an erection. She managed to get him to lift his buttocks off the seat so that she could get his trousers down. At the same time she managed to get his trunks down and his erection sprang out.

He kept his cock and shaft shaved just like she kept her lips shaved and she thought it was such a sexy sight and she could not wait to get him fully aroused and into her pussy. She began to masturbate the shaft and watched as her husband's cock began to grow. Soon it was at its full length of seven inches and she was pleased that he did not have to take his pill tonight. She would make sure that he maintained his erection.

Once he was fully erect Babs pulled back his foreskin and began to lick the head of his cock. He tasted gorgeous as per usual. One thing she had always been pleased about her husband was that he was fastidious about his personal hygiene and he even washed his cock after each urination.

She soon engulfed the head and sucked on it. She heard her husband sigh and she knew that she was doing a good job on him. She worked his shaft into her mouth and soon she had taken all of him into her oral cavity. She let it rest there for a moment and then she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft.

She grated her teeth along the shaft as she sucked and her husband just moaned in pleasure. She was certainly good at giving head. He had taught her over the years how he liked to be sucked and she had followed his instructions to the letter over the years and her technique was now perfection.

She did not lick the shaft for too long because it was her husband's cock head that was the sensitive part. She concentrated on running her tongue round and round the head and then her husband said.

"I am going to cumm darling."

"Well I am in the mood to swallow." Said Babs.

That was enough for her husband. He humped forward and unloaded his cumm down her throat. Babs swallowed it all and then she cleaned her husband's cock and then she lovingly pulled it out of her mouth.

Babs sat there on the floor and watched as her husband stood up and took off all of his clothes. Once he was naked he put out a hand. Babs reached out and he stood her up. They kissed for a couple of minutes then her husband picked her up and carried her upstairs and into the bedroom. He dropped her on the bed and then he climbed on next to her.

He took her in his arms for a few minutes and Babs enjoyed the safety that she felt. He always made her feel secure and wanted. She could not ask for a more perfect man. She just wished she could get rid of this desire to be fucked and she hoped this last conference would get it out of her system for good.

Her husband removed his arm from around her shoulders and moved down her body. He got to the hem of her negligee and pulled it up and over her head so that all she had on was the black thong and hold-up stockings. She then watched as he kissed his way back up her body until he got to her magnificent breasts.

He took them in both hands and almost looked like he was weighing them then he dipped his head down took each nipple into his mouth. He suckled on them and Babs could do nothing but let out a moan. He was so good with his mouth. He placed her breasts gently back onto her chest and then he kissed his way down her body until he was between her legs.

He kissed the flesh above the tops of her stockings and she felt a shiver shoot through her and she had her first orgasm. His touch was enough to make her cumm and she loved that fact. He did not stop raining kisses onto her thighs and Babs had to plead to get him to suck her pussy.

"Please darling my pussy needs your tongue so badly." She begged.

Down below her husband smiled to himself. He had her where he wanted her and that was good enough for him. He reached up and pulled her thong off and looked at her nicely trimmed pussy. He loved the look that she had created.

He did not bother with fingering her because she was already so wet. He went straight in with his tongue. He lapped at her lips for a couple of minutes and Babs was thrusting her pussy at him.

"Please put your tongue or your penis inside." She said.

Her husband teased her for a few more minutes and then he opened her lips and stuck in his tongue and then he began to suck out her pussy juices. He began to move his tongue in and out and Babs began to writhe around the bed. God she was hot tonight and obviously so was her husband.

In and out his tongue went and Babs just kept on cumming and eventually she said.

"Make love to me please."

Her husband withdrew his tongue and climbed up her body and put his cock between her legs and just gently slid forward. Her pussy just opened up and welcomed him in. Babs let out a sigh. She had got the cock that she wanted and she knew her husband would give her a good session having already cumm.

He began to move in and out of her pussy and then he did something completely unexpected. He put his hands under her thighs and pushed them back onto her abdomen so she was opened up completely to him. He began to thrust deep and hard into Babs.

She was squealing on the bed. Her husband was on top form tonight and he was making sure that she would go to her last conference with a smile on her face. He lasted for absolutely ages. He rubbed her clit as he shoved his cock in and out of her by now very wet pussy. She would have to change the sheets after this.

robin35
robin35
124 Followers