Baby and Sissyslut's First Date

Story Info
Anal and Mouth Fucking.
1k words
23.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 66 year old Bi MWM Sub Sissyslut Whore.

Baby is a 30 year old Bi Male Stud with a Perfectly Curved Cock to die for.

I have my 1st Fuck Date with Baby which was setup by Sweetie his 24 year old wife and my friend of the last 5 years. Baby totally dominates the marriage and Sweetie loves to set up all of Baby's dates.

So much about all that stuff!

Baby opens the door and he took control immediately and dragged me in telling me to fucking get undressed. My wanting eyes went directly to his Cock as my mouth began to drool He said your have time to suck it later now do the fuck what I told you, you fucking Sissyslut hoe. I was wearing my special black laced see through babydoll with my Black 100% Silk String see through Crotchless Bikini Panties and Black Fishnet hose under my ankle long drench coat. I immediately dropped my coat and Baby looked at me and said that I sure looked sexy but he was to damn horny to enjoy that part right now so get that fucking shit off. I followed Baby to the bed room were he slung me onto the bed and told me to get on my back and raise my fucking legs up so he could get to my sweet asspussy. To say the least, Baby was now in control.

BABY has my legs spread and on his shoulders just like a nice slut whore should be. BABY is slapping that perfectly curve cock on my 3" clit/cock and fingerings my asspussy, He suddenly stops and said

"Beg for it you fucking cum slut sissyass whore."

I yell out BABYYYYYY I WANT YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE MY SISSYSLUT PUSSY BABYYYyyyyyyyy. I must have said it a dozen times as Baby laugh at me until I finally screamed what he wanted to hear which was PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, as i was i was crying.

BABY THEN place HIS thick CURVY COCK at the tiny opening of my asspussy and press forward slightly. Baby would push then back off and spit so the spit would slowly drip down to my pussy hole. He did this a few times and then I began feeling the tip of Baby's thick curved cock head rooting it's way in, I Screamed out "Ooooh! Baby It hurts! It hurts!" Soooooo Bad please get some lube on my pussy.

It was if Baby never heard me as he only wanted one thing and then without warning Baby pull my hips back towards him, easing his cock into my ass. The pain makes me tearup and I cry out,

Damnit Baby "Ohhhh Stop! It hurts! You're hurting me!" But just at that moment the head of his cock is inside me and I moan softly and smile. Baby did hear me beause he had pour the lube on my pussy and his cock so it would work inside of me.

Baby had stop moving for a few minutes and It now feels so good and the pain is gone. He pushed his cock deeper inside me very slowly, stopping each inch for my ass to adjust to the pressure he encouraged me each inch to just relax. Baby is not hurting me and now but he is hearing me enjoying it "Mmmmmmm" all the while he is working his magic. Once his cock is buried deep in my tight ass Baby says,

"Beg for it you fucking cum slut sissyass PUSSY EATING COCK SUCKING whore."

I yell out "BABYYYYYY I WANT YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE MY SISSYSLUT PUSSY BABYYYyyyyyyyy." I must have said it a dozen times as Baby laugh at me AGAIN AS BEFORE until I finally screamed what he wanted to hear which was PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, as i was i was crying. BABBYYYYYY! I WANT YOUR BREEDING SEED INSIDE ME PLEASEEEE BABYYYYYYYY I'll do anything, anything you want me to do just PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, PLEASEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck me, as i was i was crying. BABBYYYYYY BREED MY PUSSY!

BABY slowly and gently slid his cock all the way out except the tip and all the way back in, over and over. I moan and moan in ecstasy each time he hit my prostate and I keep perfectly still except for my hips pumping in rhythm to his perfect cock wishing this would last forever. I suddenly say to Baby "you love my tight asspussy squeezing your cock" and then you speed up your thrusts. I cried out over and over, "OH! OH! OH!" "YES! YES! YES! FUCK THIS SISSYSLUT'S PUSSY HARDER HARDER! DAMN BABY I LOVE YOUR COCK INSIDE ME! encouraging Baby to fuck me faster and harder. Baby pulled my hips into his stomach with each of his thrusts as he quickens the pace, hearing the SLAP SLAP of our bodies come together and my higher pitched and louder moaning.

Fuck me faster! Cum in my pussy Baby!" I cry out, egging him on and on and on.

He fucked me and fucked me as fast as he could. I hear Baby's heavy breathing and know he must be getting close to giving me his breeding juice.

"I love your cock in my pussy Baby! I'm your dirty little Sissyslut asspussy slut, fuck me Baby, fuck me hard!"

And that pushes Baby over the edge. Baby thrusted deep inside me one last time, Baby let out a loud groan and I felt his hot liquid squirt time and time again inside my tight asspussy as I kept squeezing his perfectly beautiful cock with my tight pussy. Then he collapsed onto my body breathing heavily. He rolled onto his back and held me close and I curled up next to Baby feeling his warm cum starting to run out of my asspussy. There is no other feeling in the world that beats sexual satisfaction.

We laid there for a few minutes and Baby jumped up to take a shower with Sweetie. He turned and said, I'm not through with you tonight Sissyslut Whore. You can use the guest bathroom to clean up and put those sexy clothes back on and wait for me.

I smiled and said I would be here as long as he wanted me to be.

Part 2 coming soon

Your,

Sissyslut Whore

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy Too

I always dress slutty when going out to get some cock.That is big hard black cocks is all i want .I met a man on line and have been with him many times.I love what he does to me with his hard cock.To night i have on a black full body fish net stocking.With thigh high 6'' red boots.Full make up red nails and bright red lips.And a red slip dress.Once there off comes the dress and in goes his cock in my mouth all 8'' deep down my throat.I suck as much as i can fit in my mouth and down my throat.Tonight will be extra special he has invited his monster cock friend over for me to suck and get fucked by him.The two of them use me for hours fucking my ass and mouth.I now injoy getting ass to mouth fucking by the both of them

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drink or Dare A drinking game with new friends changes everything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 01 How I went from a loving husband and to a sissy for my wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Good Little Bitch Pt. 01 College Halloween party dress-up opens new doors.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Queen for a Night Anniversary gift turns young hubby into weekend wide.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories