Baby Doll Ch. 05

Story Info
Red Riding Hood prefers safe sex.
5.8k words
4.55
14.4k
11

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second morning of the week, the whole family went to the nearby pool that had the lazy river. There were also mushroom shaped shelters with water forming a curtain from the edges of the roofs. Pa made a gesture at one of them and said, "Maybe if you get under that umbrella, you won't get wet."

Rebecca had pointed at him with two index fingers, smiled with an open mouth, and said, "Eeeeeeeeeey!"

She thought that, perhaps, Pa was mostly White. He kind of looked it. She didn't know, but she wondered if she should ask one day.

There were also two water slides. Jessa was the first one to climb the stairs to get to where an employee was handing out inflated rings. Apparently, you were only allowed to slide down while properly seated on one, but you could have a partner sit on the same ring as you. One also had to wait when a machine's light changed from red to green, to ensure that the slide wouldn't be clogged, and to keep things safer.

Rebecca didn't have the guts to try the slide out. Jenny tried to persuade her, but she failed. However, her mind was changed when Cliff promised to sit behind her on a ring, and keep her from drowning if they ended up under water. Just as they began sliding down the plastic tunnel, Rebecca shouted out, "I regret everything in my life!" That earned a laugh from the man behind her. They both walked up the stairs again and again to feel the rush of the slide.

They tired of it eventually and decided to lounge with the grandparents in the lazy river. Instead of squeezing her backside in the hole of the doughnut shaped float, Rebecca chose to put her whole body through it. Her feet touched the hard floor of the pool. Her arms were on the float. Cliff was in a similar position right behind her. Sometimes he tapped her foot with his, making her giggle.

Pa's voice reached them. "You two sweet on each other?"

Rebecca didn't know what to tell him.

Cliff was the one to reply. "I guess so, Pa."

"Well that's cute," Pa said as he kept a wrinkled hand on Nana's float. That was pretty much all he said on the subject.

After the family had finished their morning swim, they got dressed at the RVs, and they went to a Japanese restaurant, because Nana loved sushi. Rebecca did too, and she was happy to share her excitement. The family parted after that meal. Jessa and Jenny asked Rebecca and Cliff if they wanted to go to a nearby amusement park together.

That trip ended up being pretty fun. Roller coasters were ridden with excitement, but Rebecca ended up vomiting all over Cliff's shirt at one point. The fact that he laughed it off warmed her heart. A high ranking employee was happy to rinse the man off with a hose, help him dry off, and sell him a park T-Shirt.

"But that thing's too expensive," Rebecca protested.

Cliff rolled his eyes at her. "It's alright. I was going to buy a shirt anyway."

A ride called the oh so classic, "Tunnel of Love" caught Rebecca's attention. She had only seen such rides on TV. "Wait," she said, taking Cliff's arm and pointing at the ride, "are those still a thing? Are tunnels of love a thing?"

His eyebrows rose, but he was smiling. "You want to go on that ride?"

"No!" She pouted her lip and looked away.

Jessa pulled her wife as she stomped over to the line to the ride, announcing to everyone, "Well, we're going."

Poor Jenny had an astonished look on her face.

Jessa looked down at her fidgeting hands. Then she looked at a crack in the pathway under her feet.

"We're going on the Tunnel of Love, aren't we?" Cliff said in a serious, knowing tone that almost rumbled.

She balled her hands into fists and barked out, "You bet your sweet ass we're going on the Tunnel of Love!"

It turned out to be the most unromantic piece of shit ride ever. The water smelled like sewage. The seats in the boat were uncomfortable. The decorations weren't just cheesy. They were neglected. Anything that moved had an irritable squeak or shot out little sparks. Any robot that spoke did so in a slow and disturbed tone. It was a horror show.

Rebecca had an expression that was somewhere between fear and disgust frozen on her face when they were exiting the tunnel. Cliff had to help her out of the boat. The only thing that woke her up from her stupor was his kiss on her cheek, and she blushed from it.

After that debacle, they found carnival style games to play. Rebecca went to a ring tossing game and gave the employee a dollar. She missed every single target, but she was okay with it. Then they went to a game that involved smashing a target on the ground with a mallet, so that an object would be pushed up and, hopefully, hit a bell.

Jessa gave the employee a dollar, took a deep breath, and smashed the target with a yell. Rebecca was amazed to see the bell ring. The nodding, but surprised employee handed her a giant teddy bear, which Jessa then gave to a tittering Jenny.

"You want a bear, Sweetheart?" Cliff asked Rebecca as he searched his fanny pack for his wallet.

"Not really." Rebecca thought it was a nice offer, though.

The man's face darkened. She was fairly certain he was blushing. "Well, I can't just not get you a teddy bear after Jessa got one."

"It's not a competition," Jenny said over the colorful ears of her new toy.

"Yes it is!" Jessa teasingly objected. She stuck her tongue out at her brother.

Two bills in his fingers, Cliff muttered something about getting two bears. He ended up ringing that bell twice, and he shoved two huge teddy bears into Rebecca's arms. She couldn't see anything except cheap, fluffy fabric.

Jessa said she didn't want to continue the pissing contest, and that she was willing to accept defeat, but she insisted that she was, "still the best at eating pussy."

Cliff didn't seem to have a retort for that. How could you respond to that without saying something messed up or offensive?

But Rebecca had something in mind. Her reputation as a sweet and honest woman would no doubt make her next statement very powerful. She put her teddy bears on a park bench, walked up to Jessa, looked straight up at her pretty green eyes, and said with a straight face, "I'm pretty sure I'm the best here at eating pussy." She said it soft enough that only her companions would hear. She didn't want to disturb any children that might have been nearby.

The two women and the man gawked at her for a complete minute, while a smug grin bloomed on Rebecca's face.

Finally, Jessa broke the mood. She slapped Rebecca's shoulder, which hurt a bit. Then she said, "You're funny as hell, Tiny. You got me for a minute."

Jenny pushed her pretty fingers against her cheek, moving aside sections of her black hair. "I almost believed you, damn."

Cliff sat down beside the teddy bears and bent over with laughter.

***

It was dark by the time they had finished their fun at the amusement park. Rebecca and Jenny had shoved their bears on top of an unclaimed bed in the back of the RV they were staying in. While three people were comfortably using it, there were enough beds for six people. Of course, most of the beds were tiny little things with barely any headroom. Jessa and Jenny had claimed the only bed big enough for two people, which was at the front. That seemed fair to Rebecca, since they were a couple, and Rebecca was small enough to keep her sanity when laying on one of the tiny beds.

The couple had claimed the entire RV again and told Rebecca to leave. This seemed logical. So, she sat outside for a few minutes, unsure of what to occupy her time with.

Cliff came to the rescue, holding a pack of cards. "Hey, you know how to play poker?"

"I used to know how to play Texas Hold'em." She scooped up her purse and smiled at him. "I think I'd rather play Smut or Go Fish, though."

"Aren't you getting cold out here?" His head jerked towards his RV. "Come on, let's go inside." She wasn't cold at all. The air was as warm as a mother's hug. Rebecca's fingers tightened around the handle of her well worn purse. There might be a point of no return coming up.

Another stupid memory held her attention.

"Do you like Papa's thick cock in you?"

She had whined at him.

"It's okay, Darling. You can say dirty words right now. Papa says so."

Normally, Papa didn't like to hear curse words from his Baby Doll. Only Papa could say them regularly, and she could only say them when Papa gave her permission.

She had obeyed willingly. "I love Papa's thick cock in me!"

"Are you okay, Rebecca?"

Oh, that's right. Cliff wanted her to go into his RV. He wanted to be alone with her. That didn't seem so bad.

"I'm coming. Sorry."

She noticed, almost painfully so, that once she was inside, Cliff locked the door. The RV was pretty similar to Jessa's. It was just roomy enough.

Cliff slapped the pack of cards onto the small dining table. He nudged a dial on a nearby CD player. Some sort of guitar music played just loudly enough for his purposes, but not so loudly that any security guards would come knocking.

Rebecca was going to sit down, but, like a snake, Cliff's arm dashed around her waist. A puff of air escaped her lips, and then those lips were covered by his. He was hot on her, pressing her lower lip between his teeth for a second, then plunging his tongue deep inside her mouth. Those hands she so secretly loved were digging lines all over her body.

Her fingers raced all over his scalp, diving into the thick brown hair that she had always found to be adorable. They moaned into each other's mouths, sending delicious vibrations down their throats. His palms pressed onto her buttocks, and she was lifted up, then placed onto the bed up front. The mattress sunk only a little bit. She tore her mouth off of him and said, "Condoms?"

He pulled a wrapped up condom from his back pocket and held it before her face.

"Good man." She snatched it from his fingers and slipped it onto a little shelf. Then she thought she might as well start off with something affectionate on her end, since he really did seem so sweet and wonderful. She kicked her sandals away and knelt on the bed, making room for him.

"Lie down, Cliff," she bid with a gentle voice, "and keep your feet facing that way." Her thumb pointed out to the living/kitchen area.

"Yes, Ma'am." Cliff was too happy to agree and obey. The mattress bounced as he got onto his back.

Rebecca leaned over his throat. Her lips teased his skin, just barely hovering over him. Her tongue dashed out to tap him, just taking a hint of a taste into her mouth. He was all sweat and honey.

His throat and chest perked up with an excited breath. Then she put her lips there, on his neck, kissing and suckling.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Aaahhh."

She loved the sounds coming from him. She loved his salty skin.

Rebecca's head rose and she watched her slender little fingers pop the button of his jeans out of its hole. The sound of the zipper being ripped apart reminded her of a corrupted groan.

"You're so pretty, Baby."

She smiled, but she was focused on the jeans she was pulling down. She didn't try to remove them completely. She only wanted a certain part of him exposed to her ravenous blue eyes. Her thick black eyelashes fluttered as her thumbs hooked into the waistband of Cliff's ordinary gray briefs. There was already an urgent bulge underneath the cotton. She could smell his musky heat; she pulled the underwear down.

And there it was, uncircumcised, waiting for her touch, swelling with lust and blood. Her fingers and thumb claimed it, pressed it, swirled nonsense patterns all over the head and shaft.

He hissed at her.

She licked just a little bit of her lips. Then she bent down and ran her tongue up the length of him. She knew she was blocking his vision, but she didn't care. She was putting a little saliva on him. He'd need it.

"Baby!"

"Hmmmm?" She hummed, putting her lips onto his cock for a few seconds. Then she straightened up, keeping her hand on his dick, and then that hand slid up and down, tightening, squeezing.

One of Cliff's knees bent. She happened to see that his toes were curling in his sandals. "That feels so good, Baby."

She kept on for a while, up and down, switching hands at times. When she thought he needed more lubrication, she would bend over and lick at his head until he was sparkling with her saliva. When she used one hand to carefully squeeze his testicles, he yelped at her, but it was so high pitched, so loud, that she almost thought it was a howl.

No need to judge, she thought, people just make funny noises when having sex.

"Are you alright?"

"Ohmyfuckinggodyes!"

She barely understood that. Rebecca squeezed his balls again. They were warm and hairy, just as she had expected them to be.

"Oh ... Baby."

And she pumped hard, still pressing on his testicles, murmuring little phrases about how handsome his cock was, how thick and hard it was, how she'd love to have it crammed into her little pussy.

"God damn it!" He bucked against her. "Ghhnn ... Hnnnn ... uuuhhhh."

Out from that little hole, the semen spurted out, hot and thick, coating part of her hand, and she kept on pumping and pumping, until he told her to stop, and he was panting, his chest heaving.

Rebecca thought she did a good job. She shuffled off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, swaying her hips from side to side along the way. She washed her hands and soaked a wash rag. Then she went back to the still dazed Cliff. She wiped away any remaining mess, although there wasn't much she could do for the spots on the bed other than dab at them.

They didn't end up needing the condom just yet, but that could change at any time.

"Do you want a glass of water?" Rebecca asked as she bent over him, pulling her low ponytail over her shoulder and twirling the hair between her fingers.

His arm over his eyes, Cliff said, "Yes please."

She searched the cabinets for something and found a bag of Styrofoam cups. She soon had a cup full of water and she asked him to sit up so she could give it to him.

But something was wrong.

His eyes were gold.

No, there must have been some trick in her brain. Rebecca handed him the cup, and Cliff swallowed the contents. She tried to figure out if there was something in the light-bulbs that had made his eyes seem different. She slid a plastic privacy screen door slightly closer to put a shadow on his face.

Nope. Still gold.

His eyebrow rose. "What are you doing?"

"Experimenting."

"I don't get it."

Rebecca took the cup and asked where the trash can is.

"In the cabinet under the sink."

She opened the door and saw a can attached to the inside. She threw away the cup, closed the door, and looked back at Cliff.

Still fucking gold. They almost glowed.

"Hey Cliff?"

He had removed his sandals and he was sliding back in the bed. "What is it, Sweetheart?"

"Are you wearing contact lenses?" It was the only thing that made sense to her, although she was pretty sure he had green eyes just before he kissed her.

"No. Do you like contacts? I can get you some. You'd look hot with purple or red eyes, but," and here he shrugged, "you don't have to do that. I like your eyes."

"Cliff?" She went over to the bed and crawled in next to him. "I think you're sick. Your eyes are messed up."

His laugh was forceful. "What? I'm fine. Come here." His fingers danced along her jawline. His voice deepened. "Let me kiss you."

A buzzing sensation tapped along her spine and down to her backside. "Maybe I'm just seeing things." Rebecca trapped one of his fingers into her mouth and suckled it, swirling her tongue around it.

Cliff bit his lip as he watched her. A quarter of his face was obscured by his messy hair. "You're raring to go, but I want a turn."

An idea sprouted in Rebecca's mind. She crawled right back off the bed and gave a mock squeal. Her fingers went to her cheeks. She put her knees together. "Oh no! A beast is after me!" She winked at him, then trotted down the little space of the RV's living area. "Is it a big scary bear?" She looked back, gasped, and stepped into the other sleeping area. He apparently used it for storage. There were lots of suitcases and bags back there. She slid a privacy screen door closed.

Her calves, thighs, and delicate little labia all tingled at the thought that he might play along. Rebecca hugged herself as she heard footsteps approaching and whined out, "A big hairy bear is after me! I'm going to be eaten up!"

Cliff's deep voice penetrated the screen. "Hey, there's a red blanket on the top bunk, in the blue bag. Put it on your head like a cloak."

What a demand! Rebecca loved costumes, even when they were improvised. She pulled herself up onto the balls of her feet and searched the blue bag. There was a soft blanket of a blood red color waiting for her, and she pulled it out, carefully zipping the blue bag closed.

She she draped the blanket over her head and pulled the rest over her shoulders. Her toes pressed into the carpet, and she realized this had turned into a Red Riding Hood role-play. Cliff wanted to be the wolf.

Buddy's furred body was in her mind for a moment.

Now that, Rebecca thought, shaking her head, was a stupid idea. It was best to proceed with the fun.

She thought she heard something rustling, but between that sound and her ears, there was that guitar music. She wondered what genre it was. It didn't sound like Country Western music.

A few more seconds of pure anticipation, and Rebecca dared to say, "I'll bet that beast is gone!"

The screen was folded aside so quickly, so roughly, that Rebecca hopped in place as the crash-like sound flustered her.

Cliff was there, and he was naked. She saw his torso and his hand, and he plucked her up. She was smart enough not to scream, but she wanted to.

"It ain't a bear, Sweetheart," he growled at her. His tongue slid up her throat. "It's a Big Bad Wolf."

"Please don't eat me! I don't taste good!" She pretended she wanted to get away, but her movements were very wanton. Her fingers sank into his chest hair. Her thighs clamped onto his leg and she rubbed herself against him, wishing she wasn't in a pair of jeans.

She was dropped onto the bed. There a moment of childish jostling, and she pressed the back of her hand against her lips, trying to stop herself from expressing too much joy.

"I'm sure you'll taste just fine." Cliff jerked her jeans so roughly that he ended up turning them inside out. He threw them somewhere onto the floor.

Rebecca held her red sheet tighter around her head. "Oh, please don't eat me!"

The mattress dipped down again as he knelt over her, his fingers pressing lines up her thigh. "Hmmm? You think I'm going to eat you?"

Rebecca closed her eyes and held both hands together at her sheet, right at her neck.

"You think I'm going to gobble you up like a little bunny?"

His palm was heating up her cotton covered mound, making little scraping sounds, slowly luring out moisture. She wailed at the teasing motions, lightly rocking her hips against him.

"I'm not going to eat you, Baby. I want to keep you around."

She loved his rough voice, his warm words that enhanced anything he did to her. His voice was the secret lovechild of a Grunge singer and a Country Western singer.

Her panties were sliding down her thighs, and then they were gone, and her nipples perked up against her T-Shirt.

"Oh no! What are you going to do to me?"

That hot tongue painted a scalding line from the top of her pubic hair to just above her belly button. Her thighs jerked.

"All kinds of things, Bunny Rabbit."

She liked being called a Bunny Rabbit. She made a tiny noise in her throat and looked down at the top of his head. His lively brown hair was tickling her belly, then rising up with his head. His hands were slipping up and down her hips, then between her thighs. His thumbs grazed the heated lips hidden in her pubic hair.

12