Baby Doll Ch. 06

Story Info
He had a lollipop in his mouth.
4.1k words
4.69
11.4k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best. Vacation. Ever.

Seriously.

Fun activities, summer sea air, nightly secret sex on an RV bed, it was all great.

The fantasy had to end eventually, though, and soon everyone was going home, which meant that Jessa, Jenny, and Rebecca all had to go back to work.

Rebecca found out something neat. Nana and Pa owned a few furniture stores, and that earned them quite a bit of money. They had decided that Jessa and Cliff's dad, Robert, would inherit the business once they were gone.

She also found out that Cliff lived around ten minutes from her home. A strangely excited phone call from her new lover boy had provided the information. "It's right there, I'm pulling in, can you see it?"

They had left their RVs at the grandparents' house. It was only Cliff's truck that made it to his lawn. He had a fairly standard manufactured house, but Cliff was proud of it, like it was the biggest mansion in the world. "Can you come over tomorrow after work?" he had asked her over the phone. "I can't wait to show you the inside. I put in a brand new carpet before we left for the beach. Plus I got a big TV and a really nice backyard."

She really did want to see inside his house. "Okay, okay. I'll come over tomorrow. Just let me get home to change clothes, okay?" Something about the idea of being screwed in her work uniform bothered her.

During work the following morning, she saw him. He checked in on things, made sure everybody was doing okay, but he stayed longer than normal. He took a table in the corner of the cafe, which wasn't really a problem, since the place wasn't too busy.

Rebecca let a fantasy play out in her silly mind. He'd ask her to sit down with her, and she'd say, "Oh no, I'm working," but he'd insist and she'd end up sitting in his lap.

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

He did ask her to get him a cup of coffee, though. She was happy to get him one, but she was worried that he'd kiss her cheek, or worse, slap her ass, in front of everyone. He didn't do that, but he did nod and thank her.

Rebecca knew he was watching her work. He didn't need to, but he was. She knew this would be more fodder for the gossip that at least some of the employees passed around like a favorite song. As long as she wasn't treated favorably, Rebecca reasoned, this was just fine. As long as she still had to work just as hard as anybody else, as long as customers were being served, as long as she didn't get any perks, this was fine.

Damn it, she was getting a little wet.

Under her black, slightly loose pants, under her panties, she felt a little bit of something, proof that she was getting aroused just from Cliff's happy eyes. He wasn't licking his lips. He wasn't making any crude gestures. He wasn't jacking off under the table like a crazed pervert. Cliff was completely innocent. Meanwhile, as Rebecca tried to be as gracious as possible to the customers, her mind was assaulted by memories of Cliff making love with her. He had said the most wonderful things to her while he touched her, held her, made her feel absolutely marvelous.

Even when she had her mouth around his dick one night at the beach, his words had been delicious.

"Oh, Sweetheart, your mouth feels so good!"

That was NOT a good thing to be thinking about when handing customers of varying ages their food. Rebecca asked them if they needed anything else.

Sugar. They wanted sugar. Okay.

Rebecca passed Cliff on her way to the kitchen. She blushed at him. He was nursing his coffee and looking so incredibly handsome as he did it. She had to pass him every time she went to or came from the kitchen. She was beginning to think he chose that table on purpose, just to annoy her, or arouse her, or both.

After a good while, Cliff finished his coffee. He didn't wait for a waitress to take his mug. He carried it into the kitchen on his own. Rebecca had a plate and a glass ready for the square bucket that the waitresses put dirty dishes in. When she tried to clean up, she ended up looking at Cliff's tight backside as he put his mug into the bucket, making little clinking sounds against other mugs. He turned around with a goofy smile. Rebecca smiled right back.

As he passed her, his hand patted her shoulder. It was a guiltless gesture, a harmless gesture, but Rebecca's pussy secretly throbbed at it.

She heard him say, "See you after work." Was he leaving? Rebecca couldn't help it. Still holding on to her dishes, she walked backwards and peeked out from the kitchen. He was leaving the place. Well, at least she could concentrate better with him gone.

***

It was around two in the afternoon, close to closing time, when the man arrived, obviously terrifying Rebecca.

She was the first waitress to see him, in broad daylight, strangely enough. He was wearing sunglasses, a dress shirt, and black slacks. A lollipop was in his mouth. She knew. She fucking knew it was watermelon flavored. It was that weird flavor that never did taste like watermelon to her, but it was so delicious, possibly her favorite candy flavor.

She had a stack of dirty dishes in her hands, but once she saw him, they fell right onto the floor. They crashed, broke, and splattered chunks of food onto some people's shoes. The startling noise resonated throughout the little cafe, frightening everyone except for the man with the watermelon lollipop dancing around in his amused grin.

Jenny was the first one to say anything. "Hey," she called out, walking over to her, touching her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Rebecca had tears sliding down her face. She was imagining blood dripping the walls of the cafe. She was imagining Jenny pinned to the wall by only a monster's teeth.

And the man was just standing there. He didn't seem interested in taking a seat. The sunlight glittered on his exquisite blond hair, which seemed to have been cut short since she had last seen him. His perfectly straight nose was crinkling. His bleached white, flawless teeth were mocking her. His great fingers pinched the stick of his lollipop, and he spoke in his lyrical voice.

"Get your purse, Baby Doll. Papa's taking you home."

She couldn't refuse, not without somebody getting hurt.

Painfully, slowly, feeling every one of her breaths, feeling the weight of every step she took, Rebecca walked back into the kitchen. She bent down under a metal table. She got her purse from the space there. She didn't touch the tip jar, even though she knew she was owed a portion of the contents. Her fingers untied her black apron and she carefully put all the napkins and straws back to their homes. Her apron was folded neatly and placed onto the table. Her notepad and pen were placed on top of that.

Her black sneakers felt so tight as she left the kitchen, walked into the dining area, towards him, towards the man she had never wanted to see again. When she was close enough to smell that earthy aroma that was always about him, she paused. She was looking at his shiny black dress shoes. They moved to her right. Then the weight of his arm was around her shoulders.

They were walking. They were leaving the cafe. They were going to his expensive and shiny black car that was always clean on the inside. He opened the passenger side door for her.

"Hey, Blondie!"

Jessa? Oh no. Oh god no.

Rebecca couldn't help it. She took a step away and she turned to see Jessa running towards them. She had a mother fucking meat cleaver in her right hand.

And to her amazement, her ex-boyfriend chortled.

Rebecca thought she could feel a gust of air as Jessa halted right in front of them, her hair wrapped up in her red scarf, her nostrils flaring.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing, Blondie?"

Never before had Rebecca heard so much violence in that woman's voice. It was low. It was almost masculine. It was crisp yet drawn out.

Rebecca shook her head, trying to silently persuade the woman to leave this matter alone.

The man was smiling. There was a twinkle in his pale blue eyes. Rebecca knew it wasn't good.

"I'm taking her home." He reached for Rebecca and patted the top of her head.

Jessa's lip curled in a sneer that Rebecca wasn't used to witnessing. "You touch that girl again and I'll fuck you up." She jerked her head at Rebecca. "Come here, Tiny."

"I really don't want to kill someone in public," the man said in a quiet tone. He took a small step towards Jessa. "It always causes more problems than it's worth." His eyes changed from blue to red in a few seconds, and remained that way for just as long.

"Oh that's where we're different, Mother Fucker!" Jessa sniffed down something nasty and spat it out onto the toe of his costly shoe. "I can kill you right now in front of everybody, and I ain't afraid to to court over it. I got the finest lawyers in town covering my ass, and the best reputation a cook can get. A murder conviction ain't going to hurt my chances of getting a job, especially when half the restaurants are owned by family."

She reached for Rebecca's arm and roughly pulled her away from the car. Rebecca's heart seemed to be in her throat. She couldn't say anything, couldn't do anything except go where someone led her.

"You listen here, Blondie." Jessa moved in closer to him, close enough to bite the stick of his lollipop. She poked his chest with the blunt tip of the meat cleaver. "Even if I don't kill you, it'd be real easy for your ass disappear later on. And by disappear, I mean die. Slowly. Intestines on the floor. So you'd better get back in that fancy car and get the fuck on out of here."

And then she did something that had Rebecca gasping from the shock of it. Jessa actually put her fingers onto the stick that jutted out from the man's teeth. She took the candy and placed it into her own mouth. A moment of sucking. Then she spat onto the pavement.

"Needed to get your spit off." She put it back into her mouth. "Hm! Watermelon! You have good tastes, Mister. But I should've known that when you tried to take Tiny away."

And he was just smiling at her. Smiling! It was like he found a brand new friend!

"Fine. I won't make a scene." His eyes stroked the length of Rebecca's quivering body. "We'll be home soon, Darling."

Calmly, smoothly, he closed the passenger side door. He walked around to get into the driver's seat. He waved at Rebecca once before driving away.

And Rebecca bent over and threw up.

***

Jenny was trying to smooth things over with the remaining customers as another waitress cleaned up the mess Rebecca had made. She had seen Jessa stomp into the kitchen, her face pointed at her phone, pulling along Rebecca like she was a reluctant dog.

Tommy put up the closed sign to dissuade any future customers. A few minutes later, Jenny went into the kitchen and found Jessa, irritably tapping on her phone's screen with a thumb, her free hand locked around a squirming Rebecca, all while the cooks kept asking reasonable questions that nobody answered.

Jessa looked up at Jenny, her eyes flashing a bit of gold, and she said, "You, me, and Tiny are going to the bathroom."

It was a single room, one toilet, one sink, but all three managed to fit inside. It was bigger than the office.

Her wife spoke softly, carefully, "Jenny, looks like Tiny here has a stalker."

Adjusting her ponytail, Jenny looked at Rebecca's green face and asked, "Is that your ex-boyfriend?"

A nod.

Jenny groaned. "Creepy guy. You must be really scared of him, huh?"

Another nod.

Jessa tightened her grip on Rebecca's shoulders. "I've been texting Cliff. He's going to stop at a few places to get a wig and a change of clothes for you. Then he'll be right over."

What in the world did he need that stuff for? Jenny asked about that.

Pulling off her favorite scarf, Jessa shook her head. "Think about it, Honey. Let's say we just happened to not notice the guy creeping around the place. Let's just say he happened to see Rebecca leaving."

Comprehension knocked Jenny into her place. "Oh that's right, but what about her car? He could see her get into the car, disguise or no disguise."

"Cliff's going to drive her home," Jessa replied. Rebecca tried to get out from under her arm, but Jessa kept her from leaving.

"Please," Rebecca begged, "I need to go! He'll kill you! He'll kill all of you!"

"Oh shut up, Tiny."

Jenny would have giggled if the situation wasn't so grave.

"Anyway," continued Jessa, "Honey, I'm going to follow you home later, and I want you to pack up your things and go to my parents' house for a while. I know he ain't after you, but I don't want you anywhere near him. Cliff's going to help Tiny here get all her stuff packed up and he's going to keep her at his place."

Jenny's head tilted. "He's going to keep her that close by?"

"That creepy blond would expect her to leave town, wouldn't he? So, why not hide her in plain sight? Besides, she'll be with Cliff." Jessa grinned rather brutally. "When that slimy, flaming asshole knocks on our door, I want to be the one to open it." Rebecca was still squirming, but Jessa pinched her cheek like a doting aunt. "Tiny, would you please calm down? You're going to be fine."

Jessa stayed with Rebecca in the bathroom for the next hour or so, while Jenny helped everyone close up shop. When Cliff arrived he was carrying shopping bags of stuff. Jenny gave him an exhausted smile. This was all very stressful, but there was no reason to be gloomy.

Cliff nodded at her and went straight for the women's restroom. He knocked on the door and announced his presence. The door opened. Jessa's hands took every bag he had. Then the door slammed shut, and Jenny heard Rebecca's wailing protests. As Rebecca was apparently being dressed against her will, Jenny noticed that Cliff left through the employee's door in the kitchen.

Then she saw him through the large windows of the cafe.

She understood within a few moments. Cliff was making sure the stalker wasn't around. Jessa must have given him an excellent description.

It seemed to take forever for a subjugated Rebecca and a triumphant Jessa to come out of the bathroom. By that time, all the other employees had left. Poor little Rebecca had on a short auburn wig, a white tank top, a denim jacket, a lilac purple skirt that fluttered around her knees, white stockings, and little black booties. Large and dark sunglasses covered nearly half of her face. Her skin had a layer of foundation and some sort of concealer on it. Up close, Jenny noticed the little mole at her lip, but from a distance, she was certain that it couldn't be seen. Rebecca even had a new purse, a large black thing with a sparkly skull on it.

"You look like you're trying real hard to be a city girl," Jenny told her, reaching for her wig and testing the texture of it. "This thing's cheap. It feels like Barbie doll hair."

"Well excuse me for not blowing a hundred bucks," Cliff said, although he didn't sound offended. He adjusted the auburn wig a bit, smiling down at Rebecca. "If I'm going to spend that kind of money on her, it'll be on stuff she likes."

Jenny felt Jessa's hand slide up and down her back. It was warm and oh so delicious. She shivered at the feeling.

"Okay Honey. I got Tiny's car key. Now we need to get your stuff," she murmured in Jenny's ear. Apparently, Jessa was planning on hiding Rebecca's car later.

Jenny didn't like being this inconvenienced, but she supposed there was nothing much to do about it. This was a serious situation. Some creep was on the loose. It wasn't Rebecca's fault, wasn't anybody's fault, except for that creep's.

And when Jenny pulled up into the yard of her home some time later, she saw something that only reaffirmed her opinion of the blond man.

Sitting on the steps under the front door, there was a slightly pale doll.

At first, she thought it was a Barbie doll. But, she thought that perhaps it wasn't, because the overall quality was too high. It was wearing a long silk nightgown of a pure white, with pricey looking lace at the wrists, high neckline, and hem. Curious, Jenny peeked under the nightgown. Someone had drawn in black pubic hair between the doll's legs. She pulled the nightgown off.

"Honey, I think he was here. You need to hurry up." Jessa said as she left her truck. She paused. "Hey, what's that?"

"I think it's a doll," Jenny replied, examining the doll's perfectly drawn nipples. They were flat, but the way they were drawn almost had her fooled into thinking there was a three dimensional quality to them. Compared to the doll's small breasts, the nipples were a little bit large. They were also pale pink. The fingernails of the doll were pink too, but they were a bit rosier.

Jenny put the nightgown back onto the doll's form.

She saw Jessa's shadow. "Hey," Jessa said, "that doll kind of looks like Tiny."

"Really?" Jenny looked at the doll's head.

Soft, possibly human, straight brown hair had been re-rooted into the scalp. She was sure it had been re-rooted, because doll's hair was never this silky. The face didn't look like something a factory had applied. It was delicate. It was exquisite. The black eyebrows had been carefully penciled in. The large blue eyes had a playful expression, and there was a glittering substance about them. Only a touch of pink had been carefully brushed onto the cheeks and nose, just enough for a subtle hint of a blush.

A tiny black mole had been drawn onto the doll, under the lower lip, near the corner.

"Wait." That was Jessa. She took the doll from Jenny's hands. "Hold on. One time, I heard Nana say something. Something about a man who liked to repaint dolls. I think she got that from Tiny. Tiny was talking about her ex-boyfriend."

"Oh my god!" Jenny's eyes darted about the premises. "He really, really was here! He knows where she lives. Is he here now?"

"No, but he was. I'll call Cliff. He needs to pull into a dirt road and wait a few minutes. The creep might be jerking off somewhere." She noticed Jenny's concerned face. "Okay Honey, truth is, I don't think he's anywhere near us right now, but that could change in a minute. I just want to be careful."

***

"So what's his name?" Cliff asked her from the driver's seat.

She didn't want to say it. She was afraid they would try to hunt him down, as quite a few Southern men were wont to do whenever there was a damsel in distress. At least, that had been her experience.

They were waiting in his truck, on a curvy dirt road surrounded by trees, far back enough that Rebecca couldn't see the main path they had been driving on earlier. Cliff was in a sunnier spot, while Rebecca was grateful to be in a bit of shade, yet still quite nervous. They had just seen a photograph on Cliff's phone, sent by Jessa. A doll had been left on the doorstep, a doll that was redesigned to look like Rebecca before she dyed her hair.

The son of a bitch knew where she lived!

A masculine sigh reached her ears. Rebecca shivered under her uncomfortable jacket. "For your own safety," Cliff said, "you'd better tell me."

She shook her head.

"Don't be stupid. We have a right to know who we're trying to protect you from."

Rebecca felt like he had sliced her heart. With a sniff, she said, "Eric Hardy."

"Okay." His fingertips drummed on the steering wheel. "You want to tell me how you met him?"

"Not right now."

Cliff swiped at his hair. He looked a bit like he was chewing the inside of his cheek. Then he made a smacking sound with those rather delicious lips. "You ever called the police on him?"

"No, and don't you even think about doing that. It's a good way to get yourself killed." She looked at her fingernails, noticing that they needed a trim.

He laughed a little. "This is a family matter right now. We don't call the police for family matters."

She heard his seat-belt unbuckle and retract. Then his clothing wiped and rustled against the seats. Stray tools and plastic bottles clunked around.

12